Mkretz puts a spin on AI's DAA!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
amazing back ham workout yeterday.......focus xt had me in the zone for sure i was there for aw hile but didnt loe focus the whoel time, which is somethin i tend to do if im there to long, esp. when training fasted ( i do IF).

I was able to increase weights on all lifts pretty much and pulled 325 for 3 solid reps on DL afteer sets of 225,245,265,275,295, 305 x 5 o that felt good, also my RDLs were up , got 215 for 6 solid reps after 175,185,195,205 x 8

then did a few hammer rows and low cable row

For hams i was able to do a one leg leg curl standing which is awsome, also hit a glute machine, wide stance smith squats, and then seated curls.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
todays workout was a little bit of a different story, started off feeling great did band benching and band CG , I think the bands may have fried my CNS or somethin becuase the rest of the workout had me lacking mental focus...... Tomorrow will be jut ab and calves..... I also have been doing ALOT of bike riding lately, saves gas, weather i beautiful so y not. I jut hope im not losing any weight, havent eighed myself in a while, I am still eating 3600 cal though so hopefully im doin ok, gotta rememeber to weigh in

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any updates Marty?

did you get lab results back again?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do to see the doc on monday...... i dont really feel any diferent though so im not expecting anythign different :-( but who knows!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
test was in the 220s so thats good, well beter than its been.....im back on clomid for a month now to see what that does, hopefully it continues to improve

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
test was in the 220s so thats good, well beter than its been.....im back on clomid for a month now to see what that does, hopefully it continues to improve
hopefully, my friend itll keep climbing

glad to hear it has improved.