FL3X is getting wet! Taurus Nutrition's P-Bold beta log (Sponsored)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to the boys over at Taurus Nutrition for selecting me as one of the beta testers for their new PH called P-Bold.
P-Bold is 17a-Hydroxy-Pregna-1,4-Diene-3,20-Dione (20mg), Luteolin (10mg), Apocynin (10mg).
Other ingredients: water, HPB-Cyclodextrin, N&A Flavor, Sucralose, Citric Acid, EDTA, K Sorbate, Na Benzoate

Luteolin has a few benefits, one being it acts as an antioxidant. You can read up here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luteolin

Apocynin, I did not know much about, but it appears it is also an antioxidant of sorts, and can possibly keep some of the sides I get on cycle to a minimum. I read something about it being used as an arthritis treatment, and also has a faint scent of vanilla. That's probably where the vanilla taste came from.

Here is the label info on the back:

Shake well: 4-6 weeks of P-Bold at 4-8 doses per day split up. Use the convenient oral syringe to place 1mL under your tongue, hold for 60 seconds, then swish the liquid delivery system in your mouth for 60 seconds coating the entire mouth and swallow completely.

Serving size: 1mL
Servings per container: 120

I just took my first dose (actually, two doses) with 2 caps of fish oil, and some chicken, brocolli, and pierogies fried in 1-2 tablespoons olive oil. Being on a night schedule, my days off are kinda screwy, and I want to hit the gym in a couple hours tonight, so I took 2 doses anticipating an early-ish bed time, meaning I wouldn't have time to split 4 doses throughout the night.
I will first assess how 4 doses throughout the day affects me and will up the dose from there if need be.

Diet on cycle:
On lift days I will eat around 5k calories, keeping it fairly clean with a 50/35/15 carb/protien/fat ratio. If I decide I am gaining too much fat I will lower the carbs and do something like 40/40/20.
On off days I will consume around 4k calories also fairly clean, and will probably utilize one cheat meal a week.

Other supps on cycle:
AMS Pump Fixx or Muscle Feast Anabolic Ignite for pre, BCAA's during, fish oil, multi-v, taurine, AI Life Support, AI Perform (as needed lol), will probably take a sleep aid if I have troubles, finishing a bottle of PLCAR at the moment, Slin Sane in case my appetite dips, will have A-dex on hand if needed it but I usually don't need it

Goals on cycle:
I understand this is a wet compound, so naturally I would like to see around 15 pounds from this, aiming to keep around 8 of them post cycle. Would like to keep bodyfat gains at a 1% max. And would like to focus a LOT on strength gains this cycle, doing a 5x5 training split with a few volume sets thrown in for the pump. I need to bring up my upper pecs so I will probably be doing a lot of inclines, and would like to strengthen my rear delts as well.

Starting stats:
Weight- 210 pounds
Bodyfat- 11%

I will probably post my diet every now and then but if we are all under the understanding that I am eating remotely clean, I will at very least be posting my caloric intake every update.

Let's get BOLD and let's get WET!!!!!!!

ForumRunner_20111129_203420.jpg

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In.....and 1st

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
How's the taste

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nice, kill it bro

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Eww...
We PH'n

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting moist just subbing to this!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very disappointing start! Went to leave for the gym and my car battery is dead! Chevy Impala '07 :(
Waited for the gf to come over (she brought herself some Japanese take out) and stole her car. On the way now...

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
sub-a-dub-dub fl3x in a tub..... of Pbold.... wait wut???

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I ok the FUN is here!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
He said in the title that he is "getting wet" off of a compound

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed for the info.. is this a clone to a known compound? or what is it?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as I know it's not a clone...been searching the nomenclature and can't find it anywhere.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
As far as I know it's not a clone...been searching the nomenclature and can't find it anywhere.
I'm checking with Eric whether I can post the nomenclature yet, or give anything yet.....info soon though.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1,4-androstadiene-3b,17b-dione or androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-dione
Is the compound Bold. I will say that this is not the same as P-Bold :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hows that for fast shipping!! any questions please ask brotha!
Lol hell yeah man!
I pm'd u last night I think...let me know if u got it.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no PM from you last night,,,, :think:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Incoming PM! Don't delete this one :p. The taste is awesome man :) nice work Taurus!
Can I post the nomenclature yet?

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
You know I'm in for this.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took a double dose before the gym. The flavor is...good...whatever it is lol.
17a-Hydroxy-Pregna-1,4-Diene-3,20-Dione

oops, did I spill the beans....
He was right...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FLEX did you already take ur first dose? what flavor do you have? whats taste like?
Chris, whats the protocol for this?

Cheers,
Define protocol Ed...lol, by the way how you been bro?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbin to this, gonna have to try me some of this M1P and P Bold!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely subbed! Rock that sheet bro! Nice job on getting chosen.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In as well

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
wait wheres the starting pics???

I WAS PROMISED NUDEZ!!!

uh was I sposed to keep that to myself?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
for reals though... if no starting pics... do you have a tape measure? get some numbers down so we can track this one...

Im goin all out on my next cycle... blood work before and after PCT, getting dipped to check bf% before and after (gonna actually do a DNP run BEFORE I bulk up for 2 weeks then get bf tested), tape all over and pics... I plan on being a fatty by the end of my cycle if DNP works well for me.(well dont really PLAN on being a fatty, but Im not going to concern myself if some is gained... but I dont think any will be... ;))

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for reals though... if no starting pics... do you have a tape measure? get some numbers down so we can track this one...

Im goin all out on my next cycle... blood work before and after PCT, getting dipped to check bf% before and after (gonna actually do a DNP run BEFORE I bulk up for 2 weeks then get bf tested), tape all over and pics... I plan on being a fatty by the end of my cycle if DNP works well for me.(well dont really PLAN on being a fatty, but Im not going to concern myself if some is gained... but I dont think any will be... ;))
Imma have to agree with SourD here. Where's the beef?!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbin to this, gonna have to try me some of this M1P and P Bold!
Definitely subbed! Rock that sheet bro! Nice job on getting chosen.
Welcome to the show brotatoes!

You're a logging machine!
Lol...I actually said that in my app, just for you ;)

In as well
Welcome my friend
wait wheres the starting pics???

I WAS PROMISED NUDEZ!!!

uh was I sposed to keep that to myself?
I sent them to your phone, just upload for me lol.

Imma have to agree with SourD here. Where's the beef?!
Ok OK guys I will try and get some before pics and measurements up tomorrow, ALRIGHT!?!?!?
For real though I will get some up. If you'd like, I can just dig into my Pump Fixx log and pull up those pics, those are from like 1.5 weeks ago-ish, definitely most recent.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I took my first 1mL dose (20mg) around 2.5 hours before the gym and took a second dose about 1.5 hours before the gym, basically took it before and after I ate, with around 25g fat. Taking with fats will be my standard protocol. I found it hard to keep it under my tongue for the whole 60 seconds without the swallow reflex but I did my best, then swished the spit/solution mix all around my mouth for 60 seconds and swallowed it down with 4 ounces OJ.

I think I will dose this how I dose dbol if there are no objections. A double dose about 1 to 2 hours before the gym as my "kicker" I guess, and a 3rd dose about an hour after the gym. My first dose I am thinking I will take pre-lunch, or about 6 hours before my pre-gym dose. If I get the go ahead to go with more than 4 doses, I will have to figure something else out. For 6 a day I was thinking take 20mg first thing AM, 20mg pre-lunch, 60mg pre-gym, 20mg post-gym...I dunno. I think you guys should play out some dosing suggestions for me and maybe I'll go with the best one.

Notes from the gym: Felt like a typical gym day. Obviously after my very first dose I am not going to come in here saying "omg this stuff has got me JACKED man just tearin siht up!!!"
I WILL say however that my back workout was freaking FUN :)
Post gym notes: Chest seemed very full and vascular. I will keep an eye on this so I know for sure if it's the P-Bold doin it's magic or not, but like I said, it was my first dose ;)

Workout:
Flat DB press- 60x5, 70x5, 80x5, 90x5, 100x7. I wanted to go heavier on the last set but there were no higher dumbells at that gym. Didn't feel too strong today but I don't normally lift on an empty stomach.

Squats- 135x5, 185x5, 205x5, 225x5, knee was bothering me so I deloaded and did a 12 rep with 135 after this. I need to take some extra time to warm my knees up before I do squats. I refuse to wear knee wraps though, they usually end up in the trash by set 2. I hate them.

Wide neutral grip lat pulldowns- 80x5, 110x5, 130x5, 150x5, 170x5. Really focused on the squeeze here.

Shoulder height cable cross- 50x21, 40x21. I do 7 reps standing straight, 7 bent over, and 7 leaning way forward to finish it.

One arm neutral grip pullups (supporting wrist with other hand)- Bodyweightx6 right arm, bodyweightx5 left arm.

DONE!!!

I DID drink 3 scoops Anabolic Ignite preworkout with a scoop of Body Mortar, and half scoop Anabolic Competition during workout, with 1 scoop Xtend.
Post workout shake:
8 ounces egg whites, 8 ounces orange juice, 1 scoop Nutra's Waxy Maize. 55 grams carbs, 30-35 grams protein.

So far tonight (keep in mind that night is day for me right now) I've netted around 2,000 calories already.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
sweeeeet....

crazy post workout concoction.... straight raw egg whites in oj huh???

might have to try it... Im gonna be doin all sorts of eatin this next bulk so I gotta figure out something to mix it up.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweeeeet....

crazy post workout concoction.... straight raw egg whites in oj huh???

might have to try it... Im gonna be doin all sorts of eatin this next bulk so I gotta figure out something to mix it up.
Liquid egg whites, I buy them in a carton. This is something new to me and it's been working fairly well so far. Matt Porter suggested it. Only thing I can suggest is don't put that sh!t in a blender. What you end up with is orange juice on the bottom of a foamy undrinkable mass lol.
Either gotta stir it up or just chase the whites with the OJ, I've done both now lol. The best way I've tried so far is to throw the OJ, maize, and a tablespoon of honey in a blender and blend it up, then dump it in a shaker cup that has the whites already in it, then swirl it around til it looks mixed.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
INTRODUCTION

INTRO POST EDITED GUYS, READ UP!