FL3X is getting wet! Taurus Nutrition's P-Bold beta log (Sponsored)

Page 5 of 30 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. How is that german creatine? I have some coming in my black friday order from NP, picked it up after you mentioned AX. Like so many others my order is taking a few days longer then suspected so I have been off creatine for 3 days now. Hate that!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience


  2. BEFORE MEASUREMENTS

    Chest: 46.5"
    Shoulders: 52"
    Neck: 19"
    Thighs: 23.5"
    Glutes: 41"
    Calves: 17.25"
    Left Bicep: 16.25"
    Right Bicep: 16.5"
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   
       


  3. Name:  2011-12-02_09-38-24_825.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  96.0 KBName:  2011-12-02_09-38-57_61.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  73.3 KBName:  2011-12-02_09-41-30_208.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  54.8 KBName:  2011-12-02_09-42-25_539.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  64.2 KB

    Sorry for crappy quality...I did my best!
    These will be my before pics.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  4. Nice pic! man... I cant believe you can eat so much and stay so lean... lol
    RecoverBro ELITE

  5. Lmao, aint it fun trying to take back pics!! Lookin lean dude!!
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice pic! man... I cant believe you can eat so much and stay so lean... lol
    I can see how he does! You dont know him from when he was 18 and 140 lbs at his height! LOL You the man Justin we got genetics on our side!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I can see how he does! You dont know him from when he was 18 and 140 lbs at his height! LOL You the man Justin we got genetics on our side!
    Srsly... I eat anything above 2500 and I turn into a round ball...
    RecoverBro ELITE

  8. what is your bf% anyway justin? Bout 8 right now? Drying to gauge mine without getting the tools lol
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Srsly... I eat anything above 2500 and I turn into a round ball...
    Yea man like I said its all genetics, I'm one of those people that has sympathy for people who get fat off of less calorie intake then I do. I take in anything less then 3k-3500 and I lose two lbs in a day. I've literally lost 6 lbs in 3 days before. Fecking hate my metabolism some times.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Yea man like I said its all genetics, I'm one of those people that has sympathy for people who get fat off of less calorie intake then I do. I take in anything less then 3k-3500 and I lose two lbs in a day. I've literally lost 6 lbs in 3 days before. Fecking hate my metabolism some times.
    OMFG... that would be a pain I guesss. But from this standpoint... I hate you haha. J/P
    I just gotta get overall bigger I think... haha!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice pic! man... I cant believe you can eat so much and stay so lean... lol
    I get paranoid every meal...trust me lol

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Lmao, aint it fun trying to take back pics!! Lookin lean dude!!
    You know it lol, spent about 15 minutes working on it and took the best two lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    what is your bf% anyway justin? Bout 8 right now? Drying to gauge mine without getting the tools lol
    My abs are at 11% right now. Everything else is like 6% and I am just going to use my abs as my standard for this run because I'm lazy lol. Trust me man the $6 for a caliper is worth every penny.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  12. geezus, trying to keep up with this log is a full time job, lol.....can't believe you are feeling 'on' already, that's fantastic, fl3x!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. I used to be lucky with eating anything I wanted, then father time came knocking and things have slowed down a bit. It kills me watching my 20yr old pound food and stay at about 10%. Looking good FL3X! Let's see what P-Bold can put on.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    geezus, trying to keep up with this log is a full time job, lol.....can't believe you are feeling 'on' already, that's fantastic, fl3x!!!!
    Sorry, I promise the end review will be easier to follow lol. It's hard for me to come right out and say I feel on already after 3 days but I don't know what else it could be...

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I used to be lucky with eating anything I wanted, then father time came knocking and things have slowed down a bit. It kills me watching my 20yr old pound food and stay at about 10%. Looking good FL3X! Let's see what P-Bold can put on.
    I bet lol. Probably just makes you want to slap him.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  15. Nice job bud, great log so far
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  16. Room temp is the best. Keep all of our stuff out of the fridge. Won't hurt anything but isn't necessary at all...

  17. Yeah you look super lean not a bad way good job.
    Not going to lie when I saw your stats I'm like that's a big phuckin dude haha cuz your six 5.....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. Nice dude your total body fat is deff about 8% very lean nice starting point for sure

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    Room temp is the best. Keep all of our stuff out of the fridge. Won't hurt anything but isn't necessary at all...
    There we go we got the answer ya'll been looking for from the Bossman himself.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    geezus, trying to keep up with this log is a full time job, lol.....can't believe you are feeling 'on' already, that's fantastic, fl3x!!!!
    No doubt i was on this log last night and i had serious reading to do to catch up. I pop on today and wow again another page just pops up and its seriously day 3.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    No doubt i was on this log last night and i had serious reading to do to catch up. I pop on today and wow again another page just pops up and its seriously day 3.
    Focus bruv..focus..lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  22. subbed

  23. subbed too :-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  24. Welcome you two!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  25. Wow can't believe this is already on page 8, this thread is going to be one epic thread i have a feeling.

  26. What is today...day 5? I can't remember when I started! I have noticed an increase in aggression the past couple days as well as some other mental signs of being "on." I think the beast is starting to unleash guys!
    Also have been catching myself randomly flexing lol, which is something I normally do when I'm on, a good sign of increased confidence.
    I planned on hitting the gym yesterday but due to a wrist injury I had to take the day off. It doesn't look sprained, but it feels like I maybe jammed it or something Can't do any pressing movements with my hand bent back, but don't worry, I've got some tricks up my sleeve. Nothing can stop Flex on his quest to Boldness!!!!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  27. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    What is today...day 5? I can't remember when I started! I have noticed an increase in aggression the past couple days as well as some other mental signs of being "on." I think the beast is starting to unleash guys!
    Also have been catching myself randomly flexing lol, which is something I normally do when I'm on, a good sign of increased confidence.
    I planned on hitting the gym yesterday but due to a wrist injury I had to take the day off. It doesn't look sprained, but it feels like I maybe jammed it or something Can't do any pressing movements with my hand bent back, but don't worry, I've got some tricks up my sleeve. Nothing can stop Flex on his quest to Boldness!!!!
    Interesting your feeling on already..this is exciting....I may have to try this pbold stuff..
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  28. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Interesting your feeling on already..this is exciting....I may have to try this pbold stuff..
    The confidence could be all in my head, but the aggression/quick temper is telling me it's starting to kick in, definitely a good sign! It's one of those things that you just catch yourself on out of nowhere, you know that feeling.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  29. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    The confidence could be all in my head, but the aggression/quick temper is telling me it's starting to kick in, definitely a good sign! It's one of those things that you just catch yourself on out of nowhere, you know that feeling.
    Agree, best feeling .....
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  30. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    What is today...day 5? I can't remember when I started! I have noticed an increase in aggression the past couple days as well as some other mental signs of being "on." I think the beast is starting to unleash guys!
    Also have been catching myself randomly flexing lol, which is something I normally do when I'm on, a good sign of increased confidence.
    I planned on hitting the gym yesterday but due to a wrist injury I had to take the day off. It doesn't look sprained, but it feels like I maybe jammed it or something Can't do any pressing movements with my hand bent back, but don't worry, I've got some tricks up my sleeve. Nothing can stop Flex on his quest to Boldness!!!!
    Increased aggression is alwasy nice! wow...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FL3X's Serious Nutrition Solution: PLCAR 500 (sponsored log)
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 03:35 PM
  2. BP's run with Taurus Nutrition's M1P (sponsored)
    By BPjohn123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 10:17 AM
  3. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 10:58 AM
  4. Replies: 398
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 02:18 PM
  5. MidwestBeast's Taurus Nutrition Wyked & DA-HCG Log (Sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 06:29 PM
Log in
Log in