FL3X is getting wet! Taurus Nutrition's P-Bold beta log (Sponsored)

Page 4 of 36 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Back read all the pages and everything sounds awesome man. Your going some serious Beast Mode I'm liking the log for sure very detailed. Can't wait for the pics!

2. A little late, but I am soooooooooooo in for this. I see they now have improved oral syringes. The original 5a OHP syringes sucked. Nice job listening to customer feedback on that one, props to the boys at Taurus on that! :thumbs:
    Recoverbro
    •   

3. wow guess I need to work less. Been busy, how did i mis this. Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RECOVERBRO

4. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    A little late, but I am soooooooooooo in for this. I see they now have improved oral syringes. The original 5a OHP syringes sucked. Nice job listening to customer feedback on that one, props to the boys at Taurus on that! :thumbs:
    We listened to the feedback and the 5aOHP had some flaws with the syringe but i think we went and fixed it.

5. Great job so far flex, and yes the syringes have improved
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   

6. Time to pug my log and let you guys know I took warcrafts bottle pic because my camera is sucking.
    Malleus gets Bold on P-Bold First PH Cycle!!!! by Taurus-(Sponsored)
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

7. Damn, dude, when this one's over, it'll be a friggin novel!! Lol. Lookin good so far! I'll be following this log too!
    SEMPER FI!!

8. Bigt, johnny, taman, john, prep, thanks for the kind words.
    Malleus and enhanced, welcome, and good luck with yours!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

9. Curious how many cycles have you ran in the past fl3x?

10. H-drol, h-drol/trenadrol, Alpha One, superdrol, boladrol, dbol/andromass, andromass/androhard bridged into transaderm/alphamass....I think that's it. I might be missing something.
    so 7?

11. Cool man must be nice to be back on again... I'm only on day 3 of pct for hdrol and I miss the full feeling already lol

12. Dude its very nice being back on lol. No full feeling yet but its just nice!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Dude its very nice being back on lol. No full feeling yet but its just nice!!!
    FL3X needs to find a way for us to be ON non stop. I know you'll find out how flex!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

14. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

FL3X needs to find a way for us to be ON non stop. I know you'll find out how flex!!!
    I'm working on it...

15. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid
    Curious how many cycles have you ran in the past fl3x?
    Same question I asked a while back Flex overlooked me

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Same question I asked a while back Flex overlooked me

I was just hoping that somebody would have seen my application in the original promo thread and didn't need me to repeat it :-p

17. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I was just hoping that somebody would have seen my application in the original promo thread and didn't need me to repeat it :-p
    O sorry if this was answered there I didn't look through the promo thread at all lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid

O sorry if this was answered there I didn't look through the promo thread at all lol
    Its all good bro nice new pic btw

19. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Its all good bro nice new pic btw
    Thanks its all about the lighting

20. Here is a question I need answered asap.
    I don't see it written anywhere on the bottle but, should I be keeping this refrigerated? I have been. But I don't know if I need to.
    Seems like some liquids need it and some don't.

21. Did they ship it with an ice pack or some sort of refrigeration? If not then I am sure the answer is no I doubt they would allow it to be in transit for several days in the heat if it needed to be refrigerated.

22. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid
    Did they ship it with an ice pack or some sort of refrigeration? If not then I am sure the answer is no I doubt they would allow it to be in transit for several days in the heat if it needed to be refrigerated.
    Well...their warehouse is probably about 30 degrees right now, and it shipped in 6 hours of cold weather...just wondering though if after opening it needs to be ya know what I mean? I know when I took Sustain Alpha liquivade it was to be kept cold after opening. So I'm confused I guess.

23. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Well...their warehouse is probably about 30 degrees right now, and it shipped in 6 hours of cold weather...just wondering though if after opening it needs to be ya know what I mean? I know when I took Sustain Alpha liquivade it was to be kept cold after opening. So I'm confused I guess.
    True I am in a hot area lol. Honestly I would never think to refrigerate it unless it said it on the package so it is good you are on top of your game here incase that is the case

24. I can check in with the bossman on the subject of what it should be stored at. But dang this is becoming a novel already.

25. I wouldnt think so honestly...

Extreme temperature changes would actually increase or decrease the density of most lipophilic solutions and could quite honestly distort dosing....

I wouldnt bother with it, Id keep in cool of course, dont go leaving it on the toaster oven or anything (for the same reason as previous PLUS possibly causing diff constituents to separate that make up the solution...)

IDK what the saturation level is either but it may even cause the actives to crash...

whats the extra ingredients for the solution??? did you add that to the OP as well????
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FL3X's Serious Nutrition Solution: PLCAR 500 (sponsored log)
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 03:35 PM
  2. BP's run with Taurus Nutrition's M1P (sponsored)
    By BPjohn123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 10:17 AM
  3. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 10:58 AM
  4. Replies: 398
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 02:18 PM
  5. MidwestBeast's Taurus Nutrition Wyked & DA-HCG Log (Sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 06:29 PM