FL3X is getting wet! Taurus Nutrition's P-Bold beta log (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

FL3X is getting wet! Taurus Nutrition's P-Bold beta log (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 23 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Time to pug my log and let you guys know I took warcrafts bottle pic because my camera is sucking.
    Malleus gets Bold on P-Bold First PH Cycle!!!! by Taurus-(Sponsored)
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn, dude, when this one's over, it'll be a friggin novel!! Lol. Lookin good so far! I'll be following this log too!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bigt, johnny, taman, john, prep, thanks for the kind words.
    Malleus and enhanced, welcome, and good luck with yours!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Curious how many cycles have you ran in the past fl3x?
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

H-drol, h-drol/trenadrol, Alpha One, superdrol, boladrol, dbol/andromass, andromass/androhard bridged into transaderm/alphamass....I think that's it. I might be missing something.
    so 7?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Cool man must be nice to be back on again... I'm only on day 3 of pct for hdrol and I miss the full feeling already lol
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Dude its very nice being back on lol. No full feeling yet but its just nice!!!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Dude its very nice being back on lol. No full feeling yet but its just nice!!!
    FL3X needs to find a way for us to be ON non stop. I know you'll find out how flex!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

FL3X needs to find a way for us to be ON non stop. I know you'll find out how flex!!!
    I'm working on it...
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid
    Curious how many cycles have you ran in the past fl3x?
    Same question I asked a while back Flex overlooked me

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Same question I asked a while back Flex overlooked me

I was just hoping that somebody would have seen my application in the original promo thread and didn't need me to repeat it :-p
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

I was just hoping that somebody would have seen my application in the original promo thread and didn't need me to repeat it :-p
    O sorry if this was answered there I didn't look through the promo thread at all lol
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

O sorry if this was answered there I didn't look through the promo thread at all lol
    Its all good bro nice new pic btw
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Its all good bro nice new pic btw
    Thanks its all about the lighting
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Here is a question I need answered asap.
    I don't see it written anywhere on the bottle but, should I be keeping this refrigerated? I have been. But I don't know if I need to.
    Seems like some liquids need it and some don't.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Did they ship it with an ice pack or some sort of refrigeration? If not then I am sure the answer is no I doubt they would allow it to be in transit for several days in the heat if it needed to be refrigerated.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Did they ship it with an ice pack or some sort of refrigeration? If not then I am sure the answer is no I doubt they would allow it to be in transit for several days in the heat if it needed to be refrigerated.
    Well...their warehouse is probably about 30 degrees right now, and it shipped in 6 hours of cold weather...just wondering though if after opening it needs to be ya know what I mean? I know when I took Sustain Alpha liquivade it was to be kept cold after opening. So I'm confused I guess.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Well...their warehouse is probably about 30 degrees right now, and it shipped in 6 hours of cold weather...just wondering though if after opening it needs to be ya know what I mean? I know when I took Sustain Alpha liquivade it was to be kept cold after opening. So I'm confused I guess.
    True I am in a hot area lol. Honestly I would never think to refrigerate it unless it said it on the package so it is good you are on top of your game here incase that is the case
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can check in with the bossman on the subject of what it should be stored at. But dang this is becoming a novel already.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wouldnt think so honestly...

Extreme temperature changes would actually increase or decrease the density of most lipophilic solutions and could quite honestly distort dosing....

I wouldnt bother with it, Id keep in cool of course, dont go leaving it on the toaster oven or anything (for the same reason as previous PLUS possibly causing diff constituents to separate that make up the solution...)

IDK what the saturation level is either but it may even cause the actives to crash...

whats the extra ingredients for the solution??? did you add that to the OP as well????
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I wouldnt think so honestly...

Extreme temperature changes would actually increase or decrease the density of most lipophilic solutions and could quite honestly distort dosing....

I wouldnt bother with it, Id keep in cool of course, dont go leaving it on the toaster oven or anything (for the same reason as previous PLUS possibly causing diff constituents to separate that make up the solution...)

IDK what the saturation level is either but it may even cause the actives to crash...

whats the extra ingredients for the solution??? did you add that to the OP as well????
    Yeah check it out.
    One of them has a kind of high melting point so maybe I should take it out of the fridge in case it slightly solidifies.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

hmmm i see the other ingredients... likely in a similar to nutrition facts box.... but is there a list of inactives on there of the others??? that should be what makes up the solution...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    hmmm i see the other ingredients... likely in a similar to nutrition facts box.... but is there a list of inactives on there of the others??? that should be what makes up the solution...
    Other ingredients (duh): water, HPB-Cyclodextrin, N&A Flavor, Sucralose, Citric Acid, EDTA, K Sorbate, Na Benzoate
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

k... actually interested to see that its NOT a lipo solution after all... but a hydro...

The sublingual dosing regimen shoulda given it away as a cyclodextrin attachment... I think youll be a lot better off with this then a lipo solution BUT I still wouldnt go leaving it in the cold or heat too long... room temp 60-75 degrees should be optimal, more for dosing accurately then anything else.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

5aOHP and M1P are both liquid correct? Are they hydro as well?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

.. I wouldnt know... havnt ran either and havnt checked labels... Im guessing if dosing is similar with the holdiing in the mouth and whatnot then it should be the same...

if water is the number one ingredient in a hormone liquid... then your likely dealing with a pretty advanced delivery system and happy cause its gonna be much more effective then caps...
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    .. I wouldnt know... havnt ran either and havnt checked labels... Im guessing if dosing is similar with the holdiing in the mouth and whatnot then it should be the same...

if water is the number one ingredient in a hormone liquid... then your likely dealing with a pretty advanced delivery system and happy cause its gonna be much more effective then caps...
    I'll believe you lol...that makes me happy!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Well how would luck have it other than another thing trying to interfere with my preworkout dose! Last time it was a dead car battery on the way to the gym. This time it was randomly getting selected to drive to the main site after work and pee in a cup and get my hair taken for a drug test! Just hitting the gym...half hour setback.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Well how would luck have it other than another thing trying to interfere with my preworkout dose! Last time it was a dead car battery on the way to the gym. This time it was randomly getting selected to drive to the main site after work and pee in a cup and get my hair taken for a drug test! Just hitting the gym...half hour setback.
    I hope the test doesn't include testing for the goodies... Lol
    RecoverBro ELITE
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

fuuuuun, I hate random drug screenings... not because I do drugs, cause I dont (anymore) but cause its a complete inconvenience and hassle to deal with... they better have paid you while you were driving and getting tested... if not id SERIOUSLY bring it up... thats YOUR TIME, you should get compensated.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Too expensive to test for the "goodies". I dont even think the big 3 do it to be honest.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I hope the test doesn't include testing for the goodies... Lol
    I don't think the chemical plant I work at would be opposed to me working harder and being less prone to injury lol. And hey if something flags positive for some strange reason I will just be honest and tell them I am supplementing with a legal product.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    fuuuuun, I hate random drug screenings... not because I do drugs, cause I dont (anymore) but cause its a complete inconvenience and hassle to deal with... they better have paid you while you were driving and getting tested... if not id SERIOUSLY bring it up... thats YOUR TIME, you should get compensated.
    Oh believe me, I will be logging the half hour of driving in this nasty slushy Michigan bullsh!t weather, and the half hour it took them to set me up to pee in a cup and get patches of my hair removed from my head.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Too expensive to test for the "goodies". I dont even think the big 3 do it to be honest.
    Yeah, this is my guess: They test the piss, if it shows nothing, they toss the hair out. If it shows a little somethin somethin, they spend the extra money to get the hair tested. As fun as the occassional abuse of a narcotic might sound, having a sound career and taking comfort in knowing that I am well taken care of far outranks the recreational drug use in my book.
    It's crazy to see people lose their very well compensating jobs because they just love something as simple as weed so much. I've seen some good people lose good jobs over the years and it just really astounds me!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

I don't do drugs and my work doesn't really check. I'm happy I can run my ph. Not sure if companies even check for oh use no a days unless they are wantin to check for that I don't think it's random.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't think the chemical plant I work at would be opposed to me working harder and being less prone to injury lol. And hey if something flags positive for some strange reason I will just be honest and tell them I am supplementing with a legal product.

Oh believe me, I will be logging the half hour of driving in this nasty slushy Michigan bullsh!t weather, and the half hour it took them to set me up to pee in a cup and get patches of my hair removed from my head.

Yeah, this is my guess: They test the piss, if it shows nothing, they toss the hair out. If it shows a little somethin somethin, they spend the extra money to get the hair tested. As fun as the occassional abuse of a narcotic might sound, having a sound career and taking comfort in knowing that I am well taken care of far outranks the recreational drug use in my book.
    It's crazy to see people lose their very well compensating jobs because they just love something as simple as weed so much. I've seen some good people lose good jobs over the years and it just really astounds me!
    The only question this statement brings up is would it be easy for you to completely stop taking ph's? Sucks to think about but that was the decision a lot of people have to make when stopping drugs for work. I have the same stuff at my work and it was hard to give up something I did through out my teens but to think now the feeling I get about preparing my cycle it would be difficult to completely quit! Glad that isnt a decision I have to make! Keep on getting big my brother!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I don't do drugs and my work doesn't really check. I'm happy I can run my ph. Not sure if companies even check for oh use no a days unless they are wantin to check for that I don't think it's random.
    Even if they did want to check, if your job isn't a professional athlete, military, or anything of the sort I would think it to be borderline illegal for a company to fire someone for legal supplementation.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    The only question this statement brings up is would it be easy for you to completely stop taking ph's? Sucks to think about but that was the decision a lot of people have to make when stopping drugs for work. I have the same stuff at my work and it was hard to give up something I did through out my teens but to think now the feeling I get about preparing my cycle it would be difficult to completely quit! Glad that isnt a decision I have to make! Keep on getting big my brother!
    Yeah no joke...that would SUCK
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Even if they did want to check, if your job isn't a professional athlete, military, or anything of the sort I would think it to be borderline illegal for a company to fire someone for legal supplementation.

Yeah no joke...that would SUCK
    Regardless if a company lost FL3X they'd be at a loss!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

OK here's how my dosing schedule panned out today. I think I made mention of my first one somewhere in the last 320948 pages of this thread lol.

First dose: 6pm (heading to work) with 8 ounces egg whites, 8 ounces OJ, scoop of AX German Creatine, scoop of waxy maize, tbsp honey, as a shake, 3 fish oil caps, then when I got to work I added extra fats.
    Second dose: 11pm (pre lunch) with my pre lunch meal, which contained around 25 grams of fats.
    Third dose (double dose): 5-5:30am. Split up kinda...first dose I took BEFORE my preworkout meal, which contained 20-25 grams of fat, I then ate and took my second dose after my meal with 2 fish oil caps.

Gym: 7:30am thanks to the drug test. Took 2 scoops Pump Fixx on my drive to the screening and 1.5grams PLCAR as I walked into the gym. Sipped on BCAA's like normal throughout the workout.

Standing EZ bar curls: 105x6, 20 seconds rest, more reps, repeat pattern til I hit 30 reps total.
    Seated incline alternating DB curls: 40x12, 40x12, 35x12, 25x15
    Elbow supported hanging leg raises: 3 sets of 25 reps
    Run the rack hammer curls (2 sets of the following, no rest between weights): 50x8, 40x10, 30x10
    Kneeling cable curls with rope: 150x18, 140x17, 130x15
    Standing (VERY) close grip cable curls strip set: 80x10, 70x10, 60x10, 45x10

Notes so far...
    Not sure if this is due to poor posture during sleep, but shortly after my second dose I started noticing a dull pain in my lower back. I thought "Could this be a sign of back pumps??" This dull pain continued throughout my shift and was more noticeable in the gym.
    I was pretty hungry. An hour after my post lunch meal I was waiting anxiously for my preworkout meal cuz I was getting hungry already.
    Noticed an unexpected boost in mood and energy about 30 minutes after my double dose. This had my interest, because trust me, after working a 12 hour night shift, any boost in mood/energy is one that doesn't go unnoticed.

I think, thanks to your feedback (mostly Sourdough's lol) I will be leaving my P-Bold at room temperature from now on. If Eric has anything different to say about this I will listen.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

wtf, do back bumps happen that fast? (I never had back pumps on cycle before... looking forward to them on mdrol....)
    Hungry is always good. Man, I cant wait till monday... I think Im going to use a really good before pic so I am even more determined to have a REALLY good after pic for this cycle. Manko took one on his iPhone yesterday while I was lifting. So I was a little pumped lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    wtf, do back bumps happen that fast? (I never had back pumps on cycle before... looking forward to them on mdrol....)
    Hungry is always good. Man, I cant wait till monday... I think Im going to use a really good before pic so I am even more determined to have a REALLY good after pic for this cycle. Manko took one on his iPhone yesterday while I was lifting. So I was a little pumped lol.
    I'm not sure...I don't really remember getting them with dbol honestly, but when I was on Alpha One and superdrol both I remember them not being so fun. Just can't remember how long it took. I want to say it was after week 1.
    Before pics on the way. Emailing them from my phone right now...
    BTW thanks for promising us all nudez lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I'm not sure...I don't really remember getting them with dbol honestly, but when I was on Alpha One and superdrol both I remember them not being so fun. Just can't remember how long it took. I want to say it was after week 1.
    Before pics on the way. Emailing them from my phone right now...
    BTW thanks for promising us all nudez lol
    @.@ NUDEZ? I can't... they are worth too much to post on here for free.... I have ... customers to protect.
    RecoverBro ELITE

Similar Forum Threads

1. FL3X's Serious Nutrition Solution: PLCAR 500 (sponsored log)
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 02:35 PM
  2. BP's run with Taurus Nutrition's M1P (sponsored)
    By BPjohn123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 09:17 AM
  3. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 09:58 AM
  4. Replies: 398
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 01:18 PM
  5. MidwestBeast's Taurus Nutrition Wyked & DA-HCG Log (Sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 05:29 PM