FL3X is getting wet! Taurus Nutrition's P-Bold beta log (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 36 First 12345 ... Last

1. nice info on the ingredients!
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Liquid egg whites, I buy them in a carton. This is something new to me and it's been working fairly well so far. Matt Porter suggested it. Only thing I can suggest is don't put that sh!t in a blender. What you end up with is orange juice on the bottom of a foamy undrinkable mass lol.
    Either gotta stir it up or just chase the whites with the OJ, I've done both now lol. The best way I've tried so far is to throw the OJ, maize, and a tablespoon of honey in a blender and blend it up, then dump it in a shaker cup that has the whites already in it, then swirl it around til it looks mixed.
    A guy at work suggested liquid eggs whites store bought for me to put in my shakes. I have yet to try it. Is that what you were using?

Also I noticed you eat a lot of carbs 50% of cals come from carbs and you adjust accordingly for fat gain now I like personally the 40/30/30-45/35/20 but you see any major benefits with the extra carbs?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Great job flex, and yes the double dose before your workout is fine.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

4. damn! i wake up to an update like this... off to work, saving the world

5. Nice log! Looking forward to it!
    •   

6. Nice bro, I am very interested in this and I will be following along..SJ

7. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Liquid egg whites, I buy them in a carton. This is something new to me and it's been working fairly well so far. Matt Porter suggested it. Only thing I can suggest is don't put that sh!t in a blender. What you end up with is orange juice on the bottom of a foamy undrinkable mass lol.
    Either gotta stir it up or just chase the whites with the OJ, I've done both now lol. The best way I've tried so far is to throw the OJ, maize, and a tablespoon of honey in a blender and blend it up, then dump it in a shaker cup that has the whites already in it, then swirl it around til it looks mixed.
    YUMMY!
    RecoverBro ELITE

8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

A guy at work suggested liquid eggs whites store bought for me to put in my shakes. I have yet to try it. Is that what you were using?

Also I noticed you eat a lot of carbs 50% of cals come from carbs and you adjust accordingly for fat gain now I like personally the 40/30/30-45/35/20 but you see any major benefits with the extra carbs?
    Yessir, straight up store bought liquid egg whites out of a carton. Anybody know a website I can order bulk?

About the carbs. While protein is important, I used to be a low carb kinda guy. Most days I was probably only getting in about 70-100 grams total. I just simply wasn't gaining at all. Since I have upped my carbs to the new ratio I pretty much unlocked my body's gaining ability and haven't gone back. Notice slightly more energy throughout the day too.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Great job flex, and yes the double dose before your workout is fine.
    Perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut.
    Nice log! Looking forward to it!
    Thanks for the hormones

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie
    Nice bro, I am very interested in this and I will be following along..SJ
    Glad to have you along bro
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

9. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33
    damn! i wake up to an update like this... off to work, saving the world
    You a cop? Sorry. Police officer?
    If so, I was totally kidding about the a-dex :-p
    Off to bed for this guy...

10. true about the carbs. Its just a lot easier to gain on carbs. Specially when you are already getting huge, like FL3X is
    RecoverBro ELITE

11. Quick note first:
    The quick dose cap is fun
    It's tempting me to run inject one day lol.
    Just pop the oral syringe loaded with air in the nipple on top, push in 1mL of air, turn upside down, and pull out 1mL of goodness.
    I go a little over 1mL cuz some seems to stay inside the syringe.

Night yall

12. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Quick note first:
    The quick dose cap is fun
    It's tempting me to run inject one day lol.
    Just pop the oral syringe loaded with air in the nipple on top, push in 1mL of air, turn upside down, and pull out 1mL of goodness.
    I go a little over 1mL cuz some seems to stay inside the syringe.

Night yall
    How many cycles have u ran?
    I'm on my 1st are you about 4-5 cycles deep?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

13. EggWhites-International.com bubba
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

14. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    EggWhites-International.com bubba
    Yeah?

15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    How many cycles have u ran?
    I'm on my 1st are you about 4-5 cycles deep?
    lol 4-5 this month.... Na just playing around. Good updates brosef! Keep it up and definitely get those pics up man!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

16. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    lol 4-5 this month.... Na just playing around. Good updates brosef! Keep it up and definitely get those pics up man!

17. holy sheit.....i just find this thread and already it's on page 4, damn!!!got to admit i am a little jealous flex, i've heard lots of good things about eric's new ph's......good luck!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    holy sheit.....i just find this thread and already it's on page 4, damn!!!got to admit i am a little jealous flex, i've heard lots of good things about eric's new ph's......good luck!
    Glad you could make it tom
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

19. First dose of the day down the hatch! Was the first thing in my mouth before work (nohomo) and then I drank my egg whites/oj/creatine/maize shake with a couple fish oils. Got to work and drank a cup of whole milk and had 2 tbsp natty peanut butter too. THINK THAT'S ENOUGH FATS? Lol.

I have a feeling this stuff has kicked in already. Took my last dose of the day at around 6 am and when I went to bed an hour later I started sweating BAD. First sign of it working is a good case of the night sweats!
    Thanks for stopping in btw bigt.

20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    EggWhites-International.com bubba
    Thanks appreciate it

21. Chugging egg whites seems to be the next best thing I know several people that do this now lol

22. I prefer the cooked variety myself.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

23. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    First dose of the day down the hatch! Was the first thing in my mouth before work (nohomo) and then I drank my egg whites/oj/creatine/maize shake with a couple fish oils. Got to work and drank a cup of whole milk and had 2 tbsp natty peanut butter too. THINK THAT'S ENOUGH FATS? Lol.

I have a feeling this stuff has kicked in already. Took my last dose of the day at around 6 am and when I went to bed an hour later I started sweating BAD. First sign of it working is a good case of the night sweats!
    Thanks for stopping in btw bigt.
    WOW already kicking in!? Damn. That's some good shiet Taurus sent you.
    RecoverBro ELITE

24. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    WOW already kicking in!? Damn. That's some good shiet Taurus sent you.
    lets hope, i am really pulling for taurus on this one.....give it hell, fl3x!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

25. Dang i've been laggings on checking the log's i'm in for the greatness of this log. Tear it up man!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FL3X's Serious Nutrition Solution: PLCAR 500 (sponsored log)
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 02:35 PM
  2. BP's run with Taurus Nutrition's M1P (sponsored)
    By BPjohn123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 09:17 AM
  3. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 09:58 AM
  4. Replies: 398
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 01:18 PM
  5. MidwestBeast's Taurus Nutrition Wyked & DA-HCG Log (Sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 05:29 PM