FL3X is getting wet! Taurus Nutrition's P-Bold beta log (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 30 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quick note first:
    The quick dose cap is fun
    It's tempting me to run inject one day lol.
    Just pop the oral syringe loaded with air in the nipple on top, push in 1mL of air, turn upside down, and pull out 1mL of goodness.
    I go a little over 1mL cuz some seems to stay inside the syringe.

Night yall
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

2. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Quick note first:
    The quick dose cap is fun
    It's tempting me to run inject one day lol.
    Just pop the oral syringe loaded with air in the nipple on top, push in 1mL of air, turn upside down, and pull out 1mL of goodness.
    I go a little over 1mL cuz some seems to stay inside the syringe.

Night yall
    How many cycles have u ran?
    I'm on my 1st are you about 4-5 cycles deep?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. EggWhites-International.com bubba
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

4. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    EggWhites-International.com bubba
    Yeah?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    How many cycles have u ran?
    I'm on my 1st are you about 4-5 cycles deep?
    lol 4-5 this month.... Na just playing around. Good updates brosef! Keep it up and definitely get those pics up man!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    lol 4-5 this month.... Na just playing around. Good updates brosef! Keep it up and definitely get those pics up man!

7. holy sheit.....i just find this thread and already it's on page 4, damn!!!got to admit i am a little jealous flex, i've heard lots of good things about eric's new ph's......good luck!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    holy sheit.....i just find this thread and already it's on page 4, damn!!!got to admit i am a little jealous flex, i've heard lots of good things about eric's new ph's......good luck!
    Glad you could make it tom
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

9. First dose of the day down the hatch! Was the first thing in my mouth before work (nohomo) and then I drank my egg whites/oj/creatine/maize shake with a couple fish oils. Got to work and drank a cup of whole milk and had 2 tbsp natty peanut butter too. THINK THAT'S ENOUGH FATS? Lol.

I have a feeling this stuff has kicked in already. Took my last dose of the day at around 6 am and when I went to bed an hour later I started sweating BAD. First sign of it working is a good case of the night sweats!
    Thanks for stopping in btw bigt.

10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    EggWhites-International.com bubba
    Thanks appreciate it

11. Chugging egg whites seems to be the next best thing I know several people that do this now lol

12. I prefer the cooked variety myself.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

13. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    First dose of the day down the hatch! Was the first thing in my mouth before work (nohomo) and then I drank my egg whites/oj/creatine/maize shake with a couple fish oils. Got to work and drank a cup of whole milk and had 2 tbsp natty peanut butter too. THINK THAT'S ENOUGH FATS? Lol.

I have a feeling this stuff has kicked in already. Took my last dose of the day at around 6 am and when I went to bed an hour later I started sweating BAD. First sign of it working is a good case of the night sweats!
    Thanks for stopping in btw bigt.
    WOW already kicking in!? Damn. That's some good shiet Taurus sent you.
    RecoverBro ELITE

14. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    WOW already kicking in!? Damn. That's some good shiet Taurus sent you.
    lets hope, i am really pulling for taurus on this one.....give it hell, fl3x!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

15. Dang i've been laggings on checking the log's i'm in for the greatness of this log. Tear it up man!

16. Back read all the pages and everything sounds awesome man. Your going some serious Beast Mode I'm liking the log for sure very detailed. Can't wait for the pics!

17. A little late, but I am soooooooooooo in for this. I see they now have improved oral syringes. The original 5a OHP syringes sucked. Nice job listening to customer feedback on that one, props to the boys at Taurus on that! :thumbs:
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

18. wow guess I need to work less. Been busy, how did i mis this. Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RECOVERBRO

19. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    A little late, but I am soooooooooooo in for this. I see they now have improved oral syringes. The original 5a OHP syringes sucked. Nice job listening to customer feedback on that one, props to the boys at Taurus on that! :thumbs:
    We listened to the feedback and the 5aOHP had some flaws with the syringe but i think we went and fixed it.

20. Great job so far flex, and yes the syringes have improved
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

21. Time to pug my log and let you guys know I took warcrafts bottle pic because my camera is sucking.
    Malleus gets Bold on P-Bold First PH Cycle!!!! by Taurus-(Sponsored)
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

22. Damn, dude, when this one's over, it'll be a friggin novel!! Lol. Lookin good so far! I'll be following this log too!
    SEMPER FI!!

23. Bigt, johnny, taman, john, prep, thanks for the kind words.
    Malleus and enhanced, welcome, and good luck with yours!

24. Curious how many cycles have you ran in the past fl3x?

25. H-drol, h-drol/trenadrol, Alpha One, superdrol, boladrol, dbol/andromass, andromass/androhard bridged into transaderm/alphamass....I think that's it. I might be missing something.
    so 7?

26. Cool man must be nice to be back on again... I'm only on day 3 of pct for hdrol and I miss the full feeling already lol

27. Dude its very nice being back on lol. No full feeling yet but its just nice!!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Dude its very nice being back on lol. No full feeling yet but its just nice!!!
    FL3X needs to find a way for us to be ON non stop. I know you'll find out how flex!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

29. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

FL3X needs to find a way for us to be ON non stop. I know you'll find out how flex!!!
    I'm working on it...

30. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid
    Curious how many cycles have you ran in the past fl3x?
    Same question I asked a while back Flex overlooked me

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FL3X's Serious Nutrition Solution: PLCAR 500 (sponsored log)
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 03:35 PM
  2. BP's run with Taurus Nutrition's M1P (sponsored)
    By BPjohn123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 10:17 AM
  3. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 10:58 AM
  4. Replies: 398
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 02:18 PM
  5. MidwestBeast's Taurus Nutrition Wyked & DA-HCG Log (Sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 06:29 PM