FL3X is getting wet! Taurus Nutrition's P-Bold beta log (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

FL3X is getting wet! Taurus Nutrition's P-Bold beta log (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 23 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Subbin to this, gonna have to try me some of this M1P and P Bold!
    If I run them, it will be stack ;X
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

In as well
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

wait wheres the starting pics???

I WAS PROMISED NUDEZ!!!

uh was I sposed to keep that to myself?
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

for reals though... if no starting pics... do you have a tape measure? get some numbers down so we can track this one...

Im goin all out on my next cycle... blood work before and after PCT, getting dipped to check bf% before and after (gonna actually do a DNP run BEFORE I bulk up for 2 weeks then get bf tested), tape all over and pics... I plan on being a fatty by the end of my cycle if DNP works well for me.(well dont really PLAN on being a fatty, but Im not going to concern myself if some is gained... but I dont think any will be... )
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    for reals though... if no starting pics... do you have a tape measure? get some numbers down so we can track this one...

Im goin all out on my next cycle... blood work before and after PCT, getting dipped to check bf% before and after (gonna actually do a DNP run BEFORE I bulk up for 2 weeks then get bf tested), tape all over and pics... I plan on being a fatty by the end of my cycle if DNP works well for me.(well dont really PLAN on being a fatty, but Im not going to concern myself if some is gained... but I dont think any will be... )
    Imma have to agree with SourD here. Where's the beef?!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Subbed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Subbin to this, gonna have to try me some of this M1P and P Bold!
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Definitely subbed! Rock that sheet bro! Nice job on getting chosen.
    Welcome to the show brotatoes!

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    You're a logging machine!
    Lol...I actually said that in my app, just for you

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    In as well
    Welcome my friend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    wait wheres the starting pics???

I WAS PROMISED NUDEZ!!!

uh was I sposed to keep that to myself?
    I sent them to your phone, just upload for me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Imma have to agree with SourD here. Where's the beef?!
    Ok OK guys I will try and get some before pics and measurements up tomorrow, ALRIGHT!?!?!?
    For real though I will get some up. If you'd like, I can just dig into my Pump Fixx log and pull up those pics, those are from like 1.5 weeks ago-ish, definitely most recent.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

So I took my first 1mL dose (20mg) around 2.5 hours before the gym and took a second dose about 1.5 hours before the gym, basically took it before and after I ate, with around 25g fat. Taking with fats will be my standard protocol. I found it hard to keep it under my tongue for the whole 60 seconds without the swallow reflex but I did my best, then swished the spit/solution mix all around my mouth for 60 seconds and swallowed it down with 4 ounces OJ.

I think I will dose this how I dose dbol if there are no objections. A double dose about 1 to 2 hours before the gym as my "kicker" I guess, and a 3rd dose about an hour after the gym. My first dose I am thinking I will take pre-lunch, or about 6 hours before my pre-gym dose. If I get the go ahead to go with more than 4 doses, I will have to figure something else out. For 6 a day I was thinking take 20mg first thing AM, 20mg pre-lunch, 60mg pre-gym, 20mg post-gym...I dunno. I think you guys should play out some dosing suggestions for me and maybe I'll go with the best one.

Notes from the gym: Felt like a typical gym day. Obviously after my very first dose I am not going to come in here saying "omg this stuff has got me JACKED man just tearin siht up!!!"
    I WILL say however that my back workout was freaking FUN
    Post gym notes: Chest seemed very full and vascular. I will keep an eye on this so I know for sure if it's the P-Bold doin it's magic or not, but like I said, it was my first dose

Workout:
    Flat DB press- 60x5, 70x5, 80x5, 90x5, 100x7. I wanted to go heavier on the last set but there were no higher dumbells at that gym. Didn't feel too strong today but I don't normally lift on an empty stomach.

Squats- 135x5, 185x5, 205x5, 225x5, knee was bothering me so I deloaded and did a 12 rep with 135 after this. I need to take some extra time to warm my knees up before I do squats. I refuse to wear knee wraps though, they usually end up in the trash by set 2. I hate them.

Wide neutral grip lat pulldowns- 80x5, 110x5, 130x5, 150x5, 170x5. Really focused on the squeeze here.

Shoulder height cable cross- 50x21, 40x21. I do 7 reps standing straight, 7 bent over, and 7 leaning way forward to finish it.

One arm neutral grip pullups (supporting wrist with other hand)- Bodyweightx6 right arm, bodyweightx5 left arm.

DONE!!!

I DID drink 3 scoops Anabolic Ignite preworkout with a scoop of Body Mortar, and half scoop Anabolic Competition during workout, with 1 scoop Xtend.
    Post workout shake:
    8 ounces egg whites, 8 ounces orange juice, 1 scoop Nutra's Waxy Maize. 55 grams carbs, 30-35 grams protein.

So far tonight (keep in mind that night is day for me right now) I've netted around 2,000 calories already.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

sweeeeet....

crazy post workout concoction.... straight raw egg whites in oj huh???

might have to try it... Im gonna be doin all sorts of eatin this next bulk so I gotta figure out something to mix it up.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    sweeeeet....

crazy post workout concoction.... straight raw egg whites in oj huh???

might have to try it... Im gonna be doin all sorts of eatin this next bulk so I gotta figure out something to mix it up.
    Liquid egg whites, I buy them in a carton. This is something new to me and it's been working fairly well so far. Matt Porter suggested it. Only thing I can suggest is don't put that sh!t in a blender. What you end up with is orange juice on the bottom of a foamy undrinkable mass lol.
    Either gotta stir it up or just chase the whites with the OJ, I've done both now lol. The best way I've tried so far is to throw the OJ, maize, and a tablespoon of honey in a blender and blend it up, then dump it in a shaker cup that has the whites already in it, then swirl it around til it looks mixed.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

INTRODUCTION

INTRO POST EDITED GUYS, READ UP!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

nice info on the ingredients!
  12. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Liquid egg whites, I buy them in a carton. This is something new to me and it's been working fairly well so far. Matt Porter suggested it. Only thing I can suggest is don't put that sh!t in a blender. What you end up with is orange juice on the bottom of a foamy undrinkable mass lol.
    Either gotta stir it up or just chase the whites with the OJ, I've done both now lol. The best way I've tried so far is to throw the OJ, maize, and a tablespoon of honey in a blender and blend it up, then dump it in a shaker cup that has the whites already in it, then swirl it around til it looks mixed.
    A guy at work suggested liquid eggs whites store bought for me to put in my shakes. I have yet to try it. Is that what you were using?

Also I noticed you eat a lot of carbs 50% of cals come from carbs and you adjust accordingly for fat gain now I like personally the 40/30/30-45/35/20 but you see any major benefits with the extra carbs?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  13. Elite Member
    Answers

Great job flex, and yes the double dose before your workout is fine.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  14. Elite Member
    Answers

damn! i wake up to an update like this... off to work, saving the world
  15. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Nice log! Looking forward to it!
  16. Advanced Member
    Answers

Nice bro, I am very interested in this and I will be following along..SJ
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    YUMMY!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

A guy at work suggested liquid eggs whites store bought for me to put in my shakes. I have yet to try it. Is that what you were using?

Also I noticed you eat a lot of carbs 50% of cals come from carbs and you adjust accordingly for fat gain now I like personally the 40/30/30-45/35/20 but you see any major benefits with the extra carbs?
    Yessir, straight up store bought liquid egg whites out of a carton. Anybody know a website I can order bulk?

About the carbs. While protein is important, I used to be a low carb kinda guy. Most days I was probably only getting in about 70-100 grams total. I just simply wasn't gaining at all. Since I have upped my carbs to the new ratio I pretty much unlocked my body's gaining ability and haven't gone back. Notice slightly more energy throughout the day too.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Great job flex, and yes the double dose before your workout is fine.
    Perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut.
    Nice log! Looking forward to it!
    Thanks for the hormones

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie
    Nice bro, I am very interested in this and I will be following along..SJ
    Glad to have you along bro
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33
    damn! i wake up to an update like this... off to work, saving the world
    You a cop? Sorry. Police officer?
    If so, I was totally kidding about the a-dex :-p
    Off to bed for this guy...
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

true about the carbs. Its just a lot easier to gain on carbs. Specially when you are already getting huge, like FL3X is
    RecoverBro ELITE
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quick note first:
    The quick dose cap is fun
    It's tempting me to run inject one day lol.
    Just pop the oral syringe loaded with air in the nipple on top, push in 1mL of air, turn upside down, and pull out 1mL of goodness.
    I go a little over 1mL cuz some seems to stay inside the syringe.

Night yall
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  22. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Quick note first:
    The quick dose cap is fun
    It's tempting me to run inject one day lol.
    Just pop the oral syringe loaded with air in the nipple on top, push in 1mL of air, turn upside down, and pull out 1mL of goodness.
    I go a little over 1mL cuz some seems to stay inside the syringe.

Night yall
    How many cycles have u ran?
    I'm on my 1st are you about 4-5 cycles deep?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

EggWhites-International.com bubba
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  24. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Yeah?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    How many cycles have u ran?
    I'm on my 1st are you about 4-5 cycles deep?
    lol 4-5 this month.... Na just playing around. Good updates brosef! Keep it up and definitely get those pics up man!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  26. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    lol 4-5 this month.... Na just playing around. Good updates brosef! Keep it up and definitely get those pics up man!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  27. Diamond Member
    Answers

holy sheit.....i just find this thread and already it's on page 4, damn!!!got to admit i am a little jealous flex, i've heard lots of good things about eric's new ph's......good luck!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  28. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    holy sheit.....i just find this thread and already it's on page 4, damn!!!got to admit i am a little jealous flex, i've heard lots of good things about eric's new ph's......good luck!
    Glad you could make it tom
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

First dose of the day down the hatch! Was the first thing in my mouth before work (nohomo) and then I drank my egg whites/oj/creatine/maize shake with a couple fish oils. Got to work and drank a cup of whole milk and had 2 tbsp natty peanut butter too. THINK THAT'S ENOUGH FATS? Lol.

I have a feeling this stuff has kicked in already. Took my last dose of the day at around 6 am and when I went to bed an hour later I started sweating BAD. First sign of it working is a good case of the night sweats!
    Thanks for stopping in btw bigt.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Thanks appreciate it
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Chugging egg whites seems to be the next best thing I know several people that do this now lol
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I prefer the cooked variety myself.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    First dose of the day down the hatch! Was the first thing in my mouth before work (nohomo) and then I drank my egg whites/oj/creatine/maize shake with a couple fish oils. Got to work and drank a cup of whole milk and had 2 tbsp natty peanut butter too. THINK THAT'S ENOUGH FATS? Lol.

I have a feeling this stuff has kicked in already. Took my last dose of the day at around 6 am and when I went to bed an hour later I started sweating BAD. First sign of it working is a good case of the night sweats!
    Thanks for stopping in btw bigt.
    WOW already kicking in!? Damn. That's some good shiet Taurus sent you.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  34. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    WOW already kicking in!? Damn. That's some good shiet Taurus sent you.
    lets hope, i am really pulling for taurus on this one.....give it hell, fl3x!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Dang i've been laggings on checking the log's i'm in for the greatness of this log. Tear it up man!
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Back read all the pages and everything sounds awesome man. Your going some serious Beast Mode I'm liking the log for sure very detailed. Can't wait for the pics!
    PES Representative
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Answers

A little late, but I am soooooooooooo in for this. I see they now have improved oral syringes. The original 5a OHP syringes sucked. Nice job listening to customer feedback on that one, props to the boys at Taurus on that! :thumbs:
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

wow guess I need to work less. Been busy, how did i mis this. Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RECOVERBRO

39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    A little late, but I am soooooooooooo in for this. I see they now have improved oral syringes. The original 5a OHP syringes sucked. Nice job listening to customer feedback on that one, props to the boys at Taurus on that! :thumbs:
    We listened to the feedback and the 5aOHP had some flaws with the syringe but i think we went and fixed it.
    PES Representative
  40. Elite Member
    Answers

Great job so far flex, and yes the syringes have improved
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FL3X's Serious Nutrition Solution: PLCAR 500 (sponsored log)
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 01:35 PM
  2. BP's run with Taurus Nutrition's M1P (sponsored)
    By BPjohn123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 08:17 AM
  3. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 08:58 AM
  4. Replies: 398
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 12:18 PM
  5. MidwestBeast's Taurus Nutrition Wyked & DA-HCG Log (Sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 04:29 PM