FL3X is getting wet! Taurus Nutrition's P-Bold beta log (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 11

FL3X is getting wet! Taurus Nutrition's P-Bold beta log (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 23 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

I wish...27g protein,30g carbs,380 cals. I tell you they are like cheating.
    I agree. This bar is also amazing. The vanilla almond one was freaking great!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Yeah, I've basically been giving this guy a break since August though. I think his luck has run out. I've been down on my luck before but I get back on my feet as quick as I can, by this point he's just taking advantage of me.
    Talk about late posting... My phones about to die sadly do until I run home to get my charger I'm gonna be without Internet.

Anyway, kick that mofo out. I remember that thread about the roommate from a while back. Can't believe he's still there.
    That preworkout blend sounds amazing. I want me sone craze next though.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

OK back on topic.

Elbow supported leg raises (on dip bar):
    4x28, 25, 20, 10 (holding at the top 2 seconds each last set)

Standing DB curls, slow squeeze, light weight for focus:
    30's x15, 30x15, 35x12, 35x12

Seated DB overhead extensions, 1 each hand:
    25x12, 25x12, 30x12, 30x12

High cable curls on cablecross:
    40x18, 30x21

Not sure what you would call these, but basically, I supported myself on a ball with my forearms, and with my legs back as far as they can go, I drove one knee forward at a time, doing 3 sets of 12, 10, 8, per leg.

Got a nice pump for not going to failure today, abs are feeling pretty hit still.

I don't mean to sound paranoid, I know my body pretty well, but I am feeling some slight irritation in the nips. Too soon for me to consider adding in the A-Dex, because I want to use any estrogen conversion to my advantage on this run, but when I get down to 2 weeks left on the run, if it is still there I will probably go .5mg every other day.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

OK back on topic.

40x18, 30x21

Not sure what you would call these, but basically, I supported myself on a ball with my forearms, and with my legs back as far as they can go, I drove one knee forward at a time, doing 3 sets of 12, 10, 8, per leg.

Got a nice pump for not going to failure today, abs are feeling pretty hit still.

I don't mean to sound paranoid, I know my body pretty well, but I am feeling some slight irritation in the nips. Too soon for me to consider adding in the A-Dex, because I want to use any estrogen conversion to my advantage on this run, but when I get down to 2 weeks left on the run, if it is still there I will probably go .5mg every other day.
    Nice lifts. Focusing in the muscle contraction is pretty important too. I do those on the higher rep range stuff.

Sensitive nips... Oh noes!! Yea see if they go away if it does get worse though apply caution and take some ai. I would.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

subbed. definitely interested....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You know... This its basically the boldenone cousin to dhea...

Dhea has intrinsic action at the estrogen receptor (ER) by itself.... I wouldn't doubt it one but if this was the same are honestly since it can aromatize as well, you may be getting more estrogen then you bargained for.... I would try adding in an ai at the very first sign of irritation cause its likely this can still stimulate the er without even all the converting you'll block and get your mass building benefits.

I would like to know the other pathways of metabolization this goes through other then the one that is being targeted (read: hoped for) since it might not even get to the target at the rate one would hope for.... Dhea has a VERY heavy equilibrium converting to estrogen compared to test and even worse other dhea metabolites that have intrinsic estrogenic effects themselves....
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    OK back on topic.

40x18, 30x21

nice my friends love those crazy ab exercises with the exercise balls they are hard to balance tho haha
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That ball thing is kinda of a plank and mountain climber mixed...sounds brutal...may have to give that a try. Watch those nips. Killer workout bud. keep gettin it!!

RECOVERBRO

Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Interesting is this another progestin? A bulker? Mass or strength Agent? Subd
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Another case of the super soakers??
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Subbed bud. First time I have hears of this compound, but I've always preferred the liquid sublingual delivery system as the best short of injecting. Good luck on your run. Is this a DS or a PH? If a ph, what hormone is it converted to?
    Sorry, just saw ya, welcome man! It is a PH, that is supposedly converted into dhea's equivilant to Bold if I am not mistaken. I don't know a lot about that, but Sourdough seems to know what he's talking about lol

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    subbed. definitely interested....
    Welcome bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    You know... This its basically the boldenone cousin to dhea...

Dhea has intrinsic action at the estrogen receptor (ER) by itself.... I wouldn't doubt it one but if this was the same are honestly since it can aromatize as well, you may be getting more estrogen then you bargained for.... I would try adding in an ai at the very first sign of irritation cause its likely this can still stimulate the er without even all the converting you'll block and get your mass building benefits.

I would like to know the other pathways of metabolization this goes through other then the one that is being targeted (read: hoped for) since it might not even get to the target at the rate one would hope for.... Dhea has a VERY heavy equilibrium converting to estrogen compared to test and even worse other dhea metabolites that have intrinsic estrogenic effects themselves....
    So maybe that is where the "wet" part came from?

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    That ball thing is kinda of a plank and mountain climber mixed...sounds brutal...may have to give that a try. Watch those nips. Killer workout bud. keep gettin it!!
    They are definitely brutal, it puts stress on my entire body and I feel like I'm going to explode lol.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Interesting is this another progestin? A bulker? Mass or strength Agent? Subd
    It is supposed to be a bulker from the way Taurus has made it sound. Hopefully I begin to see that now that I've upped the dose.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Another case of the super soakers??
    LOL. Hey man just saw your PM, I'll hit you back in a minute.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Interesting so it's supposed to be boldenone??? Hmmm boldenone is ok this might be good on a recomp mos def watching this
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Interesting so it's supposed to be boldenone??? Hmmm boldenone is ok this might be good on a recomp mos def watching this
    Its supposed to convert to 1,4ad... then to boldenone... Even 1,4ad wasnt really anything special or something youd see immediate results from and usually took much more then the rec dosage.... Only thing this has really going for it over the old versions that was a one step conversion is the cyclo... but its still being dosed at like half the dose "bold 200" was dosed at and has to go through more conversions with more side paths that can be taken lessening the amount that reaches the target hormone... Only reason why I relate this to DHEA is cause of the 2 step conversion to the target similar to the 2 step conversion DHEA to test....
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

OFF TO THE GYM.
    Just downed 2 scoops Wyked, 1 scoop Supersize, 1 scoop UltraReps.
    Dang your crazy thats so much stims. Supersize and 2 scoops of Wyked would have me bouncing off the walls pretty sure my wife would strangle me if i got that much stims.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dang man hopefully you get better hope you maybe need just a low dose AI but hopefully goes away.
    PES Representative
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

My lifts today:

Smith machine military press:
    105x5, 135x5, 155x5, 175x5, 195x3 (???), strip to 155x10
    Wasn't too happy with that last set at all. Last time was 205x7. Not sure what happened here.

Squats:
    135x5, 165x5, 195x5, 225x5, 255x5
    Could have got a 6th with a spot

Incline bench:
    105x5, 135x5, 155x5, 180x5, 195x5

Standing DB raises (front to side):
    25x15, 25x10, 20x12
    Superset with...

Bent over DB rear delt raises:
    25x12, 25x10, 20x10

Warmed the knees up with some light weight seated leg curls, stretching deep at the top to get the blood flowing, for 4 sets.

I felt like crap all day...headache since last night, eyes puffy, felt like I had allergies, slept in too and didn't eat much just because of time constraints. I'm at close to 3k cals for the day right now, scarfed down in the last 8-9 hours.
    Probably going to eat one more meal and go to bed.
    I am doing 3 double doses a day now.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Dang your crazy thats so much stims. Supersize and 2 scoops of Wyked would have me bouncing off the walls pretty sure my wife would strangle me if i got that much stims.
    Yeah it may have been a tad overboard but I love the feeling lol
    Dang man hopefully you get better hope you maybe need just a low dose AI but hopefully goes away.
    The irritation has completely gone away, must have been a fluke. I am not really prone to estrogen related sides like this.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My lifts today:

Wasn't too happy with that last set at all. Last time was 205x7. Not sure what happened here.

Squats:

Incline bench:

25x15, 25x10, 20x12
    Superset with...

25x12, 25x10, 20x10

Warmed the knees up with some light weight seated leg curls, stretching deep at the top to get the blood flowing, for 4 sets.

I felt like crap all day...headache since last night, eyes puffy, felt like I had allergies, slept in too and didn't eat much just because of time constraints. I'm at close to 3k cals for the day right now, scarfed down in the last 8-9 hours.
    Thanks for the update, hope you feel better
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  19. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

See you had some strong lifts... Nice job.
    I'm munching on a lean pocket glad u mention them yesterday...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Thanks for the update, hope you feel better
    Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    See you had some strong lifts... Nice job.
    I'm munching on a lean pocket glad u mention them yesterday...
    What kind? They're good stuff!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

My lifts today:

Squats:

Incline bench:

25x15, 25x10, 20x12
    Superset with...

25x12, 25x10, 20x10

Nice PR! Squats going well I see!
    3k cals enough for you? hehe. Hopefully you hit that last meal with some authority!

Yeah it may have been a tad overboard but I love the feeling lol

The irritation has completely gone away, must have been a fluke. I am not really prone to estrogen related sides like this.
    Great to hear no more nipple sensitivity!
    RecoverBro ELITE
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice PR! Squats going well I see!
    3k cals enough for you? hehe. Hopefully you hit that last meal with some authority!
    Not a chance lol. I'll probably wake up in the middle of the night and find something to eat. I can't sleep when my stomach is growling.
    My post workout meal was 1500 calories lol. Still full...I can probably force down some cottage cheese and a cup of milk.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  23. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Thanks man

What kind? They're good stuff!
    Broccoli & Chicken.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Broccoli & Chicken.
    Nah man. Lol. That's to hard to eat at night. Just drink a shake.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  25. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

Nah man. Lol. That's to hard to eat at night. Just drink a shake.
    At that with a shake.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Glad to hear the sensitivity has gone away i hate those kinds of scares. Putting up some big numbers despite feeling sick my man you got an awesome log here.
    PES Representative
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

I agree with prep. Awesome workout man. And geez. No more nip sensitivity...sweet!!!

RECOVERBRO

Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Still no nip sensitivity, although I am feeling like straight up pounded dog sh!t today guys...it's hard to tell if I came down with something or if my entire body is still sore from my intense full body day two days ago and maybe the reason my throat hurts so bad is because of all the way too hot wings I had from B Dubs last night.
    Either way I brought tons of vit C to work today and I am hoping to be better by workout time...
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Still no nip sensitivity, although I am feeling like straight up pounded dog sh!t today guys...it's hard to tell if I came down with something or if my entire body is still sore from my intense full body day two days ago and maybe the reason my throat hurts so bad is because of all the way too hot wings I had from B Dubs last night.
    Either way I brought tons of vit C to work today and I am hoping to be better by workout time...
    Oh mans. Everyone is getting ill!!
    Fight through it bro!! Get in some fruits!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is the only nipple sensitivity I want to hear about anymore!!

Name:  007b-alluringvixens-layla-wet-t-shirt-big-boobs-blonde.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  80.4 KB

Lol...feel better big man.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    This is the only nipple sensitivity I want to hear about anymore!!

Name:  007b-alluringvixens-layla-wet-t-shirt-big-boobs-blonde.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  80.4 KB

Lol...feel better big man.
    LoL for sure
    PES Representative
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Fl3x check this out. Soon as I get me some Beast I will start another.

Onlychevy6 - Leaning up with some M1P, Subres and DAA-HCG (Sponsored)
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

LoL for sure
    I thoroghly agree here...seriously

RECOVERBRO

Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Man nothing worse than muscling through a workday sick as hell. Hopefully your making it through with things kicking your arse.
    PES Representative
  35. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Feeling any better bud?
    Make sure to get them cold eez
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Feelin a little better...still kinda congested and a little sore, throat just plain sucks in the morning. Been mega dosing that vit c and gargling salt water, plan on murdering 5x5 in the gym today regardless of how I'm feeling though.
    Getting sick is pretty frustrating! I rarely get sick so I forget how awful it is.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Smash that sh*t broth3r (see what i did there)

RECOVERBRO

Feelin a little better...still kinda congested and a little sore, throat just plain sucks in the morning. Been mega dosing that vit c and gargling salt water, plan on murdering 5x5 in the gym today regardless of how I'm feeling though.
    Getting sick is pretty frustrating! I rarely get sick so I forget how awful it is.
    Fight through it bro....good luck
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

I hear you on rarely getting sick this winter has been murder on me and i don't my wife has had to put up with so many complaints from me ever. Keep getting better kick the sick out of you and kill it in the gym today.
    PES Representative
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Feel better man! I hate getting sick it ruins everything! I always regret touching my face in the gym or when I'm out after I start to get sick lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. FL3X's Serious Nutrition Solution: PLCAR 500 (sponsored log)
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 01:35 PM
  2. BP's run with Taurus Nutrition's M1P (sponsored)
    By BPjohn123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 08:17 AM
  3. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 08:58 AM
  4. Replies: 398
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 12:18 PM
  5. MidwestBeast's Taurus Nutrition Wyked & DA-HCG Log (Sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 04:29 PM