Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)

Page 6 of 14 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Oh yea... I wouldn't NOT take them. hehe. I take them year round! But I was just kinda implying that the new 550 would not be SD/tren as it was before

Also, thanks for your opinion! It is valued
    No TREN &/or No SUPERDROL in our new 550-XD Black! It is a bran new ingredient, once the PA write-up is complete I truly believe you will see what an amazing product it is going to be, 100% definitely a stackable product!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Like I have been saying if I would have peaked on EPI-V we would have been talking monster... would love the chance to prove that some day...
    Hint...hint...... all I can say back is Heard!!! You'll get your chance my friend!
    www.finaflex.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Hint...hint...... all I can say back is Heard!!! You'll get your chance my friend!
    Not that I was trying to imply anything....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

4. OH YES I DID
    Name:  FF.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  259.3 KB
    Name:  White-Flat-FrontFF.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  182.3 KB
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

5. TG those are SEXY. Man... I wish I was able to draw nice and cool things....
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

6. Dude... those drawings/paintings/renderings, whatever the hell you wanna call them are absolutely Fuggin SICK Bro, I mean Wicked-Cool!!! I immediately emailed a copy of each of them to the owners and then texted them to have them go and look at how cool they are!!! You are the Man Bro, if you do something like that with my Tattoo it will be a SCORE for SURE!!!
    www.finaflex.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Dude... those drawings/paintings/renderings, whatever the hell you wanna call them are absolutely Fuggin SICK Bro, I mean Wicked-Cool!!! I immediately emailed a copy of each of them to the owners and then texted them to have them go and look at how cool they are!!! You are the Man Bro, if you do something like that with my Tattoo it will be a SCORE for SURE!!!
    Thanks bro, I am really happy with how the design looks. If you guys would like to use them just give me the word and I'll get them to you in an email. They are in vector format so the clarity for usage is next to none. I'm glad you like them and next in line is the tattoo design!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

8. Dude green you should totally start competing, if you just work on posing you'll be a force to recon with i guarantee it! Check out these videos, this guy is spot on with everything. Take these tips and your poses will look AWESOME.

I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

9. Started new training protocol today which I am very excited about. I left the gym extremely tired and physically drained...in other words it was the SH!T! I am definitely more vascular and Im starting to really see the veins in my legs make an appearance, especially from the quad down through the knee cap. I experimented with lighter weights just to acclimate myself to the workout and make sure all was well with the back.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
    3 Beta-Alanine
    1 scoop Wyked

7 pumps RS-Transaderm
    1 scoop RecoverPro
    1 Multi-V
    2 ALC+CLA

2 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
    2 scoops Wyked

3 CEE
    1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
    1 Scoop G8

I sipped on 2 scoops of RecoverPro throughout the day mixed into a gallon of water.

Training

AM- Elliptical, 30min moderate resistance
    PM-

A1. Snatch Pulls on Podium: 5 x 6, XOXO tempo, rest 45 seconds @185lb
    A2. Walking Lunge: 5 x 6 steps per leg, XOXO tempo, rest 45 seconds @ 40lb
    Rest three minutes after completing all sets of A1 and A2

B1. Cyclists’ Back Squats: 4 x 6-8, 30X0 tempo, rest 45 seconds @ 185lb
    B2. Close, Parallel-Grip Chin-ups: 4 x 6-8, 30X0 tempo, rest 45 seconds @ BW
    Rest 3 minutes after completing all sets of B1 and B2

C1. Lying Leg Curls, Feet Plantar Flexed: 4 x 6-8, 30X0 tempo, rest 45 seconds @ 170lb
    C2. Incline Smith Presses: 4 x 6-8, 30X0 tempo, rest 45 seconds @ 185 lb
    Rest 3 minutes after completing all sets of C1 and C2

Nutrition

2,234Calories
    Fat- 50.7g (21%)
    Carbohydrate- 186.3g (33%)
    Protein- 255.8g (46%)

10. Where did you find that?! LOL that workout is MEAN
    Plus you can snatch 185?! WTF!?

I can barely snatch 125... Though I can powerclean 185.. but for singles... Dude you are a fricken BEAST!!!

Nice work.

Out of curiosity have you changed your diet? 2300 is kinda low for a build day no?
    RecoverBro ELITE

11. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    Where did you find that?! LOL that workout is MEAN
    Plus you can snatch 185?! WTF!?

I can barely snatch 125... Though I can powerclean 185.. but for singles... Dude you are a fricken BEAST!!!

Nice work.

Out of curiosity have you changed your diet? 2300 is kinda low for a build day no?
    It's awesome! It's a Poliquin workout German Body Comp. I'm planning in adding in some serious weight here, and along with the quick pace and solid tempo I should be able to get lean and mean! 2300 is pretty good for me I would like to see closer to 2500 but sometimes I don't always make it. Also I'm in save mode, I'll be dumping cash into a security deposit and 2 months or rent next mont because I have to move so grocery $ is going to be tight...teacher salary ya know.

12. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    It's awesome! It's a Poliquin workout German Body Comp. I'm planning in adding in some serious weight here, and along with the quick pace and solid tempo I should be able to get lean and mean! 2300 is pretty good for me I would like to see closer to 2500 but sometimes I don't always make it. Also I'm in save mode, I'll be dumping cash into a security deposit and 2 months or rent next mont because I have to move so grocery $ is going to be tight...teacher salary ya know.
    I feel ya bro... money is always tight with me too. I sent my mom a box from here yesterday... shipping alone was over $140.... More than the contents of the box...
    I've read that lol. I knew it looked familiar. His stuff is pretty legit for looking mean and jacked. Just, from a performance side it doesn't really convert as well as some programs. But It'll do the job for sure. I'm sure you can make it work too. Just spar with your wrestling kids when you have time lol. Good cardio/HIIT
    RecoverBro ELITE

13. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Hope everything works out. You know there is a lot of your friends out here in Texas. LOL... Just sayin.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

14. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

I feel ya bro... money is always tight with me too. I sent my mom a box from here yesterday... shipping alone was over $140.... More than the contents of the box...
    I've read that lol. I knew it looked familiar. His stuff is pretty legit for looking mean and jacked. Just, from a performance side it doesn't really convert as well as some programs. But It'll do the job for sure. I'm sure you can make it work too. Just spar with your wrestling kids when you have time lol. Good cardio/HIIT
    Yeah man unfortunately I don't really have an outlet for all my muscle and endurance...which honestly is disappointing. I would love to compete in something, anything really or have a reason to train besides just pushing myself to well...better myself. I do plan on getting out on the mat more this month so that'll definitely be a change of pace. I really just like to change up the lifting protocol so I don't get lethargic. Keeps things interesting.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

Hope everything works out. You know there is a lot of your friends out here in Texas. LOL... Just sayin.
    Thanks brotha Jeff!

16. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Yeah man unfortunately I don't really have an outlet for all my muscle and endurance...which honestly is disappointing. I would love to compete in something, anything really or have a reason to train besides just pushing myself to well...better myself. I do plan on getting out on the mat more this month so that'll definitely be a change of pace. I really just like to change up the lifting protocol so I don't get lethargic. Keeps things interesting.
    Yea hehe. You know i was talking to my buddies while lifting the other day. I have very long limbs, but I don't have That lanky of a torso. So I'm pretty much perfect for a QB, or some type of MMA. Also, lifting... Long levers SUCK for lifting. Though I pretty much don't like sports as much as I like lifting... I think I said this b4... but if there was no negative effect of overtraining... I'd train every chance I could... all my spare time would be spent lifting (like it was in college.... lol). The Judo thing... isn't as fun as lifting... haha. As much as I like throwing etc. I would rather be lifting weights nonstop and feeling the feeling of going to total exhaustion... man... haha

having an outlet is good though, all about balance.
    RecoverBro ELITE

17. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    man... haha having an outlet is good though, all about balance.
    Just always keep that balance, just like almost anything and everything in life, balance is necessary!
    www.finaflex.com

18. I am sore as HELL, and it feels so good.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
    3 Beta-Alanine
    1 scoop Wyked

7 pumps RS-Transaderm
    1 scoop RecoverPro
    1 Multi-V
    2 ALC+CLA

2 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
    2 scoops Wyked

1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
    1 Scoop G8

I sipped on 2 scoops of RecoverPro throughout the day mixed into a gallon of water.

Training

PM-
    A1. Clean Deadlifts: 5 x 6, rest 45 seconds
    245x6
    245x6
    245x6
    245x6
    245x6
    135x30

A2. Sternum Chin-ups: 5 x 6, rest 45 seconds

Bwx6
    Bwx6
    Bwx6
    Bwx6
    Bwx6
    Bwx30
    Rest 3 minutes after completing all sets of A1 and A2

B1. Russian Step-ups: 4 x 8(each leg), rest 45 seconds

90x8
    90x8
    90x8
    90x8
    65x30

B2. Dips: 4 x 8, rest 45 seconds

Bwx8
    Bwx8
    Bwx8
    Bwx8
    Bwx8
    Bwx30

C1. Lying Leg Curls: 3 x 8, rest 45 seconds

130x8
    130x8
    130x8

C2. Seated Smith Press: 3 x 8, rest 45 seconds

135x8
    135x8
    135x8

C3. Seated Dumbbell External Rotation, Elbow on Knee: 3 x 8, rest 45 seconds
    15x8
    15x8
    15x8

I made some changes to this Poliquin protocol adding in a high volume set in the end to really build up that lactic acid...it works.

Nutrition

2,414Calories
    Fat- 69.1g (26%)
    Carbohydrate- 149.7g (33%)
    Protein- 302.3g (46%)

19. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Just always keep that balance, just like almost anything and everything in life, balance is necessary!

20. Whoop!!!!

What are clean deadlifts?
    Like power cleans off the floor?

And you rest 45s after a superset? Or each set? I'm assuming super set. Then three mins after the complete 6 sets before moving to the next sequence?
    RecoverBro ELITE

21. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Whoop!!!!

What are clean deadlifts?
    Like power cleans off the floor?

And you rest 45s after a superset? Or each set? I'm assuming super set. Then three mins after the complete 6 sets before moving to the next sequence?
    Just a standard deadlift, thats just how its listed on the GBC page. Rest is after each super set.

22. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen

Just a standard deadlift, thats just how its listed on the GBC page. Rest is after each super set.
    Man that's still a mean workout lol.
    Does it list weight progression?
    RecoverBro ELITE

23. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

Man that's still a mean workout lol.
    Does it list weight progression?
    I believe I read some where to hit around 60% of 1RM, but I don't think it was on his site. I know the main focus is to really activate lactic acid and for what it was the original just wasn't enough so I added in that last high volume set. This is definitely the cherry on top so to speak! This week is really experimental weight wise just to see where I need to be.

24. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I am sore as HELL, and it feels so good.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
    3 Beta-Alanine
    1 scoop Wyked

7 pumps RS-Transaderm
    1 scoop RecoverPro
    1 Multi-V
    2 ALC+CLA

2 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
    2 scoops Wyked

1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
    1 Scoop G8

Training

PM-
    245x6
    245x6
    245x6
    245x6
    245x6
    135x30

Bwx6
    Bwx6
    Bwx6
    Bwx6
    Bwx6
    Bwx30

90x8
    90x8
    90x8
    90x8
    65x30

Bwx8
    Bwx8
    Bwx8
    Bwx8
    Bwx8
    Bwx30

130x8
    130x8
    130x8

135x8
    135x8
    135x8

15x8
    15x8
    15x8

I made some changes to this Poliquin protocol adding in a high volume set in the end to really build up that lactic acid...it works.

Nutrition

2,414Calories
    Fat- 69.1g (26%)
    Protein- 302.3g (46%)

ok Mr. Marathon trainer. Looks like you kicked butt in the gym today.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

25. Trivia Update...

Everyone... I do apologize, but I am slammed doing another project here in the warehouse... I promise the Trivia Question will be asked at precisely 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time, so be ready!

Todays Prize will be 1 jug of FINAFLEX G8...

Good Luck Ladies & Gentlemen... See you at 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time!

REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...
    www.finaflex.com

26. I wrapped up the RS-Transaderm LOG today. I’d say that I definitely achieved my goal of triggering the Lactic Acid. I still have a good amount of soreness in my legs, but again it hurts so good. My back is holding up nicely everything feels nice and strong. The plan is for some progress pics probably Sunday or Monday, but I can say that I see a difference, and Im just into bottle 2 of 3 of the run.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
    3 Beta-Alanine
    1 scoop Wyked

7 pumps RS-Transaderm (Last Day)
    1 scoop RecoverPro
    1 Multi-V
    2 ALC+CLA

2 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
    2 scoops Wyked

1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
    1 Scoop G8

Training

(had to loosen up the legs)

Nutrition

1,908Calories
    Fat- 59.9g (34%)
    Carbohydrate- 103.9g (22%)
    Protein- 212.9g (44%)

27. I love it bro I just freaking flat out love it!!!!! When you see someone love the soreness and sweat, aches, and loveeeeee it that is AWESOME That is GREEN!!! Bro you don't know what you have cause you as some of the others have said could compete easily.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I am sore as HELL, and it feels so good.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
    3 Beta-Alanine
    1 scoop Wyked

7 pumps RS-Transaderm
    1 scoop RecoverPro
    1 Multi-V
    2 ALC+CLA

2 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
    2 scoops Wyked

1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
    1 Scoop G8

Training

PM-
    245x6
    245x6
    245x6
    245x6
    245x6
    135x30

Bwx6
    Bwx6
    Bwx6
    Bwx6
    Bwx6
    Bwx30

90x8
    90x8
    90x8
    90x8
    65x30

Bwx8
    Bwx8
    Bwx8
    Bwx8
    Bwx8
    Bwx30

130x8
    130x8
    130x8

135x8
    135x8
    135x8

15x8
    15x8
    15x8

Nutrition

2,414Calories
    Fat- 69.1g (26%)
    Protein- 302.3g (46%)

28. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I love it bro I just freaking flat out love it!!!!! When you see someone love the soreness and sweat, aches, and loveeeeee it that is AWESOME That is GREEN!!! Bro you don't know what you have cause you as some of the others have said could compete easily.
    Thanks for the kind words my brotha! Keeps me going strong for sure!

29. You KEEP going strong man. I think you will see some great things as the EPI kicks in harder. Man... Im jellyz lol.

So GBC good? I was looking into it a while back. But I cant snatch in my house.. its just not safe... i also almost dropped a routine warm up clean yesterday... wasnt so good...
    RecoverBro ELITE

30. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    You KEEP going strong man. I think you will see some great things as the EPI kicks in harder. Man... Im jellyz lol.

So GBC good? I was looking into it a while back. But I cant snatch in my house.. its just not safe... i also almost dropped a routine warm up clean yesterday... wasnt so good...

Oh I am sure you can snatch in your house. Not only that it is a pretty good Cardio work out with playing with it. LOL...
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 10:21 AM
  2. Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored) trial
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 01:33 PM
  3. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 10:22 AM
  4. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 01:46 PM