Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)

Page 4 of 10 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    WTH bro who makes this?? I need something like that. I can take a bottle of benadryll and still stare at the celing.
    Finaflex makes the G8

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.87%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Finaflex makes the G8
    Thanks bro!!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

Ok Im back and ready for action...Well some cardio at least. Im planning on doing cardio two times a day for 35 minutes, nothing strenuous just a moderate pace. Im feeling about 95%, but I don't want to push it and re-injure myself. Im am continuing my cycle of Transaderm, Epi-V and PCT Black as of today. I am ready to hit the weights bad, I compare it to dressing for the big game, having to sit on the side lines doing my cardio while everybody else is tossing iron. Having not taken any supplements for a week really intensified the effect of everything today...making my head spin at some points through the day.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
    2 ALC+CLA
    1 Multi-V
    3 Beta-Alanine

7 pumps RS-Transaderm
    1 scoop RecoverPro

3 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
    3 CEE
    3 Beta-Alanine
    2 Scoops Lit-Up

3 CEE
    1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
    1 Scoop G8

Training

AM- Elliptical, 35min moderate resistance
    PM- Elliptical, 35min moderate resistance
    Around 1,000kcal burned

Nutrition

2,042 Calories
    Fat- 47g (21%)
    Carbohydrate- 123.1g (24%)
    Protein- 283.9g (55%)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

GOT THAT FINAFLEX G8 BABY CHECK THIS OUT...PLEASE!
    Green's sweet dreams with FINAFLEX G8!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

Already I am seeing the awesome power of Epi-V work its magic. As I said earlier I had to take a week off of my cycle to make room for all the pain meds, so being back on is helping greatly with some of the skin chub I acquired during my week off. My arms have cut back down greatly, and already im starting to see veins under the surface of my abdomen (not protruding from the skin, but making hints of their appearance).

Supplements

2 Epi-V
    3 Beta-Alanine

7 pumps RS-Transaderm
    1 scoop RecoverPro
    1 Multi-V
    2 ALC+CLA

3 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
    3 CEE
    3 Beta-Alanine
    2 Scoops Lit-Up

3 CEE
    1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
    1 Scoop G8

Training

Around 1,000kcal burned

Nutrition

1,980Calories
    Fat- 59.3g (26%)
    Carbohydrate- 156.7g (31%)
    Protein- 223.3g (43%)
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Already I am seeing the awesome power of Epi-V work its magic. As I said earlier I had to take a week off of my cycle to make room for all the pain meds, so being back on is helping greatly with some of the skin chub I acquired during my week off. My arms have cut back down greatly, and already im starting to see veins under the surface of my abdomen (not protruding from the skin, but making hints of their appearance).

Supplements

2 Epi-V
    3 Beta-Alanine

7 pumps RS-Transaderm
    1 scoop RecoverPro
    1 Multi-V
    2 ALC+CLA

3 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
    3 CEE
    3 Beta-Alanine
    2 Scoops Lit-Up

3 CEE
    1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
    1 Scoop G8

Training

Around 1,000kcal burned

Nutrition

1,980Calories
    Fat- 59.3g (26%)
    Carbohydrate- 156.7g (31%)
    Protein- 223.3g (43%)
    Hahaha, that is how I feel when I start seeing the veins running up my quads and around the tear-drop near my knees, I even have one that wraps around near my hip and glute and disappears around mid-thigh and re-appears around the tear-drop on my right side.

Hey Bro... not sure if it is a typo, but all you need is 6 tabs of ALC+CLA per day, I do like splitting them up the way you have, but I would just do 2 caps in morning, 2 caps mid-day, & 2 tabs in the evening, kind of like every 8hrs take 2 tabs. I know it says 6-9 tabs/day for optimal results, but I have taken it both ways and taking 9 tabs/day did not do any more for me than 6 tabs/day, just an FYI and we are both similar body frame/style large, easy gainers, Endomorphs, so I do believe it is a safe assumption to say it would affect us quite similarly!

Also, I didn't really notice seeing any more leaning results from taking 6 caps/EPI-V this past time around than I did last year taking 4 caps/day, more is not always better, I mean at some point you reach a maximum saturation and the rest just gets wasted in my opinion, now I did notice a bigger difference when at one point I was taking 4 caps/day of 1-ANDRO stacked with 4 caps/day of EPI-V, being different products, I was taking what I believe to be the most effective dose of each together, get me? So when the 550-XD Black comes out, I do believe it will be an excellent stack to stack with either EPI-V or the 1-ANDRO, you will see why as soon as I am authorized to release the ingredient profile and the write-up on it by Patrick Arnold!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Hahaha, that is how I feel when I start seeing the veins running up my quads and around the tear-drop near my knees, I even have one that wraps around near my hip and glute and disappears around mid-thigh and re-appears around the tear-drop on my right side.

Hey Bro... not sure if it is a typo, but all you need is 6 tabs of ALC+CLA per day, I do like splitting them up the way you have, but I would just do 2 caps in morning, 2 caps mid-day, & 2 tabs in the evening, kind of like every 8hrs take 2 tabs. I know it says 6-9 tabs/day for optimal results, but I have taken it both ways and taking 9 tabs/day did not do any more for me than 6 tabs/day, just an FYI and we are both similar body frame/style large, easy gainers, Endomorphs, so I do believe it is a safe assumption to say it would affect us quite similarly!

Also, I didn't really notice seeing any more leaning results from taking 6 caps/EPI-V this past time around than I did last year taking 4 caps/day, more is not always better, I mean at some point you reach a maximum saturation and the rest just gets wasted in my opinion, now I did notice a bigger difference when at one point I was taking 4 caps/day of 1-ANDRO stacked with 4 caps/day of EPI-V, being different products, I was taking what I believe to be the most effective dose of each together, get me? So when the 550-XD Black comes out, I do believe it will be an excellent stack to stack with either EPI-V or the 1-ANDRO, you will see why as soon as I am authorized to release the ingredient profile and the write-up on it by Patrick Arnold!
    PA writing it up?!
    Man you guys scored on this one eh?

I'll be watching closely. Any news on a potential release date? Tentative one?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%

Hey Bro... So when the 550-XD Black comes out, I do believe it will be an excellent stack to stack with either EPI-V or the 1-ANDRO, you will see why as soon as I am authorized to release the ingredient profile and the write-up on it by Patrick Arnold!
    Hijack on...

I know of an guy who currently is a cross between a mesomorph and endomorph that would be more that happy to run a log for these. Starting in January.

Hijack off...
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Hijack on...

I know of an guy who currently is a cross between a mesomorph and endomorph that would be more that happy to run a log for these. Starting in January.

Hijack off...
    You talkin about me....
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

You talkin about me....
    Lol no I would say I know of a guy who is a ripped fugger and a hell of a nice guy. Eh. Lol
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    PA writing it up?!
    Man you guys scored on this one eh?

I'll be watching closely. Any news on a potential release date? Tentative one?
    PA actually does all the write-ups for FINAFLEX, we have him on retainer, he is our chemist/research and development department!

I thought I posted the expected release date, if not it is expected to be completely ready, released and for sale in stores (online and not online) by December 1st 2011, so right around the corner guys, it is coming for sure!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    PA actually does all the write-ups for FINAFLEX, we have him on retainer, he is our chemist/research and development department!

I thought I posted the expected release date, if not it is expected to be completely ready, released and for sale in stores (online and not online) by December 1st 2011, so right around the corner guys, it is coming for sure!!!
    Oh yes you did! haha. Nice.
    Sounds good. TG I hope you enjoy this run
    RecoverBro ELITE
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

Yeah Doc, that ALC/CLA was a typo I'm only taking 6 a day at that split. I'm taking 4 Epi-V 2am and 2 pre wkt. It's unbelievable how fast the veins come out with the EV!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Yeah Doc, that ALC/CLA was a typo I'm only taking 6 a day at that split. I'm taking 4 Epi-V 2am and 2 pre wkt. It's unbelievable how fast the veins come out with the EV!
    Over the long haul it definitely excellerates your fat-loss for sure, but in the short-run, it makes you look & feel much leaner really quickly because of how good it dries you out and removes any bloat or excess water, which if you have been bad on your diet lately, you are probably the same body fat, just holding a little extra water which it expels very quickly, also hence the excess veinage (as I like to call it)! It is our most excellent anabolic, fat-burning, pre-contest product, and I Fuggin Love it!!!

www.finaflex.com
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%

That must be because of the cla going after the brown fat on the abdomin
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%

Spelt that wrong. Dumb phone changes my words some times.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

Feeling Good baby! I had a little rage at school today and got loud on a kid. She told on me, and I got my wrist slapped. She was in the wrong though...so I dont feel bad about it.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
    3 Beta-Alanine

7 pumps RS-Transaderm
    1 scoop RecoverPro
    1 Multi-V
    2 ALC+CLA

2ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
    3 CEE
    3 Beta-Alanine
    2 Scoops Lit-Up
    *I may have to take out the Lit-Up Im getting headaches from the stims

3 CEE
    1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
    1 Scoop G8

I sipped on 2 scoops of RecoverPro throughout the day mixed into a gallon of water.

Training

Around 1,000kcal burned

Nutrition

2,065Calories
    Fat- 47.5g (20%)
    Carbohydrate- 171.3g (32%)
    Protein- 260.1g (48%)
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%

Lit up got a lot of caffeine actually. I think it was 200mgs per scoop. Off stims and most supps I do well with upwards of 500mgs. But on cycle/taking various other things and 200mgs is my breaking point. After that sides are worse than the benefit. Laxative and headaches.

Haha. That's why I love japan. I can do almost anything in class and it won't be my fault.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Lit up got a lot of caffeine actually. I think it was 200mgs per scoop. Off stims and most supps I do well with upwards of 500mgs. But on cycle/taking various other things and 200mgs is my breaking point. After that sides are worse than the benefit. Laxative and headaches.

Haha. That's why I love japan. I can do almost anything in class and it won't be my fault.
    Yah have tried lit up and didn't really do a lot for me... I am loving N2KTS now, more physical presence and longer lasting well being...at least twice as long as Jack3d... I found lit up for me didn't last and really not all that strong...so I would rank it 3rd with these 3...

Man I envy you for getting to run EPI-V... I didn't really realize how good it was till I went off of it, I was big and hard and could eat much more and still get more cut. If I run it again I would peak on it like I said earlier. Looking forward to seeing what's in the new product, but stacking as Al hinted there were some interesting scenarios... I like the idea of a bridge type protocol...with the EPI-V at the peak.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Man I envy you for getting to run EPI-V... I didn't really realize how good it was till I went off of it, I was big and hard and could eat much more and still get more cut. If I run it again I would peak on it like I said earlier. Looking forward to seeing what's in the new product, but stacking as Al hinted there were some interesting scenarios... I like the idea of a bridge type protocol...with the EPI-V at the peak.
    OK, with my limited knowledge of the ingredient profile of the new 550-XD Black coming out in like 3wks, I would take 2 caps of 1-ANDRO for 12 wks, during those 12 wks, I would stack 4 additional caps of the new 550-XD Black for the first 6wks and then 4 caps of EPI-V for the last 6wks and Boo-Yaaa Baby, that is one Fugging Amazing Cycle that Brings it all to the table! I would go as far to say if you were following the LG protocol moderately, not crazy strict, but for the most part following it around 80-90% strict... you would probably put on around 10Lbs of lean muscle while dropping 15-20Lbs of fat in those 12 wks, now that is just a guestimate, a lot of that could change depending on your body type, because obviously if you were smaller and leaner, that would not be the right cycle for you, but for either DreamWeaver or TurningGreen, that is about what they could expect, also Dreamweaver might not have that much to lose considering where he is currently at, so that makes a difference as well, but Green sure could and if GREEN gained 10Lbs of lean muscle while dropping 15-20Lbs of FAT, that my friends would be a NIGHT/DAY difference!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

OK, with my limited knowledge of the ingredient profile of the new 550-XD Black coming out in like 3wks, I would take 2 caps of 1-ANDRO for 12 wks, during those 12 wks, I would stack 4 additional caps of the new 550-XD Black for the first 6wks and then 4 caps of EPI-V for the last 6wks and Boo-Yaaa Baby, that is one Fugging Amazing Cycle that Brings it all to the table! I would go as far to say if you were following the LG protocol moderately, not crazy strict, but for the most part following it around 80-90% strict... you would probably put on around 10Lbs of lean muscle while dropping 15-20Lbs of fat in those 12 wks, now that is just a guestimate, a lot of that could change depending on your body type, because obviously if you were smaller and leaner, that would not be the right cycle for you, but for either DreamWeaver or TurningGreen, that is about what they could expect, also Dreamweaver might not have that much to lose considering where he is currently at, so that makes a difference as well, but Green sure could and if GREEN gained 10Lbs of lean muscle while dropping 15-20Lbs of FAT, that my friends would be a NIGHT/DAY difference!!!
    That sounds pretty unbelievable Doc. If I dropped 15lbs of fat and gained 10lbs of LBM I would be fugging NASTY!! I may have to find a BB Show to sign up for! I'm serious about competing too. I have never done it before and don't know much about it, but maybe DW and Kleen can put the bug in my ear. If I can come close to what you think that cycle can do I feel a victory is in the midst.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

That sounds pretty unbelievable Doc. If I dropped 15lbs of fat and gained 10lbs of LBM I would be fugging NASTY!! I may have to find a BB Show to sign up for! I'm serious about competing too. I have never done it before and don't know much about it, but maybe DW and Kleen can put the bug in my ear. If I can come close to what you think that cycle can do I feel a victory is in the midst.
    Well just remember, if you are getting ready for a real competition, I don't recommend following LG, at least not during the last 6 wks while on the EPI-V if you really wanna come in super dry & hard and totally ready! Also, if you are using it to get ready for a show, you might not gain quite as much lean muscle weight (due the strictness of your diet), but can & will lose more fat than my original guestimate! Using that cycle as a pre-contest... I would say 7 or 8Lbs of lean muscle gained with 20-25Lbs of fat lost is more like it (all give or take a Lb or two) guestimating how someone will react to certain things is far from an exact science!
    www.finaflex.com
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

So basing it all on your current stats... if you came in at a super lean, super dry 185-190Lbs, I'm talking leaner than I was as the Silver Surfer, I don't see how anyone could come close to beating you Bro, I mean you would be at the top of your weight class, which is where you always want to be, the biggest, leanest guy at the top of his weight class is usually the winner!
    www.finaflex.com
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

So basing it all on your current stats... if you came in at a super lean, super dry 185-190Lbs, I'm talking leaner than I was as the Silver Surfer, I don't see how anyone could come close to beating you Bro, I mean you would be at the top of your weight class, which is where you always want to be, the biggest, leanest guy at the top of his weight class is usually the winner!
    That sounds pretty good to me. At 190 I would be ultra lean...totally different person lean. If I get signed up for one its definitely on! I refuse to lose and my will power is ridiculous. Man I'm getting pumped just thinking about it.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%

So I take it liver stress of the new 550XD Black will not be THAT harsh seeing you can expect to run it for 6 weeks? This would be one hell of a 12 week run.... Accilleries and support supps you suggest?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%

That sounds pretty good to me. At 190 I would be ultra lean...totally different person lean. If I get signed up for one its definitely on! I refuse to lose and my will power is ridiculous. Man I'm getting pumped just thinking about it.
    TG i'm pretty sure you could swing it too!! I have my hawaii trip (my wedding reception for my family and friends back in Hawaii) coming in around 16-17 weeks so I might just start "prepping" for that. And about competing... yea, the bug... haha. Ever since Kleen issued that damn unwrap your abs stuff my dedication has been insane. Haha. I'm sure you'd come in looking like a friggin MONSTA! When you hit the stage the whole stage will be blown away by your physique! Im sure of it. And hell if not just knock on the door to the judges room like you did on the window of your classroom

TG has my vote on this stack
    RecoverBro ELITE
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

So I take it liver stress of the new 550XD Black will not be THAT harsh seeing you can expect to run it for 6 weeks? This would be one hell of a 12 week run.... Accilleries and support supps you suggest?
    I would definitely run some kind of liver/kidney support throughout the entire cycle and post cycle, as well as take 1-2 caps of PCT Black throughout the entire cycle and for 30 days following the cycle, I just would lean towards the 1 cap/day of the PCT especially during the EPI-V portion as to not dry out the joints too much, the EPI-V already does an amazing job of that, but at the same time, make sure you are taking enough to consistently block all the estrogen possible throughout the duration of the cycle and I think you would be just fine, my opinion!
    www.finaflex.com
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%

I would definitely run some kind of liver/kidney support throughout the entire cycle and post cycle, as well as take 1-2 caps of PCT Black throughout the entire cycle and for 30 days following the cycle, I just would lean towards the 1 cap/day of the PCT especially during the EPI-V portion as to not dry out the joints too much, the EPI-V already does an amazing job of that, but at the same time, make sure you are taking enough to consistently block all the estrogen possible throughout the duration of the cycle and I think you would be just fine, my opinion!
    Oh yea... I wouldn't NOT take them. hehe. I take them year round! But I was just kinda implying that the new 550 would not be SD/tren as it was before

Also, thanks for your opinion! It is valued
    RecoverBro ELITE
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

I got my lift in today, and it felt awesome. I did a basic 3x10 with light weight and slow controlled reps. I know it wasnt much, but I did not want to risk injury. I felt alive again...I cant believe how much the gym is essential part of my being.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
    3 Beta-Alanine

7 pumps RS-Transaderm
    1 scoop RecoverPro
    1 Multi-V
    2 ALC+CLA

2ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
    3 CEE
    3 Beta-Alanine
    1 scoop AI DAA Powder

3 CEE
    1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
    1 Scoop G8

I sipped on 2 scoops of RecoverPro throughout the day mixed into a gallon of water.

Training

PM
    DB Bench, 3x10 @ 55lb
    DB Incline Bench, 3x10 @ 55lb
    DB incline Fly, 3x10 @ 30lb
    DB Bicep Curl, 3x10 @ 25lb
    Pinwheel Curl, 3x10 @ 20lb
    Cable Triceps Push Down, 3x10 @ 100lb
    Diamond Push-Up 3x15

Nutrition

2,096Calories
    Fat- 69.5g (29%)
    Carbohydrate- 124g (23%)
    Protein- 253.6g (48%)
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Well just remember, if you are getting ready for a real competition, I don't recommend following LG, at least not during the last 6 wks while on the EPI-V if you really wanna come in super dry & hard and totally ready! Also, if you are using it to get ready for a show, you might not gain quite as much lean muscle weight (due the strictness of your diet), but can & will lose more fat than my original guestimate! Using that cycle as a pre-contest... I would say 7 or 8Lbs of lean muscle gained with 20-25Lbs of fat lost is more like it (all give or take a Lb or two) guestimating how someone will react to certain things is far from an exact science!
    Actually LG style is ok as long as you set your macros up right. It does get kind of hard to fast when you get very low, this is a good time to use a stim product of some kind N2-Burn helped me. The last 4 weeks you really have to make sure you're eating clean, lots of fish and chicken but if you can afford it I prefer milk fed veal but that gets expensive. You start replacing you're carbs with healthy fats and protein as well. So you see you still follow a lot of the prep rules but you keep the fasting going. It might not be the best way to go, but it's hard to switch when you have been doing it for a while. One thing I will say is lean gains is the best way to get you close. Remember those gym pics of me 10 weeks out, well that was lean gains and Epi-V. Like I have been saying if I would have peaked on EPI-V we would have been talking monster... would love the chance to prove that some day...
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Oh yea... I wouldn't NOT take them. hehe. I take them year round! But I was just kinda implying that the new 550 would not be SD/tren as it was before

Also, thanks for your opinion! It is valued
    No TREN &/or No SUPERDROL in our new 550-XD Black! It is a bran new ingredient, once the PA write-up is complete I truly believe you will see what an amazing product it is going to be, 100% definitely a stackable product!
    www.finaflex.com
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Like I have been saying if I would have peaked on EPI-V we would have been talking monster... would love the chance to prove that some day...
    Hint...hint...... all I can say back is Heard!!! You'll get your chance my friend!
    www.finaflex.com
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Hint...hint...... all I can say back is Heard!!! You'll get your chance my friend!
    Not that I was trying to imply anything....
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

OH YES I DID
    Name:  FF.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  259.3 KB
    Name:  White-Flat-FrontFF.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  182.3 KB
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%

TG those are SEXY. Man... I wish I was able to draw nice and cool things....
    RecoverBro ELITE
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Dude... those drawings/paintings/renderings, whatever the hell you wanna call them are absolutely Fuggin SICK Bro, I mean Wicked-Cool!!! I immediately emailed a copy of each of them to the owners and then texted them to have them go and look at how cool they are!!! You are the Man Bro, if you do something like that with my Tattoo it will be a SCORE for SURE!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

Dude... those drawings/paintings/renderings, whatever the hell you wanna call them are absolutely Fuggin SICK Bro, I mean Wicked-Cool!!! I immediately emailed a copy of each of them to the owners and then texted them to have them go and look at how cool they are!!! You are the Man Bro, if you do something like that with my Tattoo it will be a SCORE for SURE!!!
    Thanks bro, I am really happy with how the design looks. If you guys would like to use them just give me the word and I'll get them to you in an email. They are in vector format so the clarity for usage is next to none. I'm glad you like them and next in line is the tattoo design!
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.37%

Dude green you should totally start competing, if you just work on posing you'll be a force to recon with i guarantee it! Check out these videos, this guy is spot on with everything. Take these tips and your poses will look AWESOME.

I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

Started new training protocol today which I am very excited about. I left the gym extremely tired and physically drained...in other words it was the SH!T! I am definitely more vascular and Im starting to really see the veins in my legs make an appearance, especially from the quad down through the knee cap. I experimented with lighter weights just to acclimate myself to the workout and make sure all was well with the back.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
    3 Beta-Alanine
    1 scoop Wyked

7 pumps RS-Transaderm
    1 scoop RecoverPro
    1 Multi-V
    2 ALC+CLA

2 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
    2 scoops Wyked

3 CEE
    1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black
    1 Scoop G8

Training

AM- Elliptical, 30min moderate resistance
    PM-

A1. Snatch Pulls on Podium: 5 x 6, XOXO tempo, rest 45 seconds @185lb
    A2. Walking Lunge: 5 x 6 steps per leg, XOXO tempo, rest 45 seconds @ 40lb
    Rest three minutes after completing all sets of A1 and A2

B1. Cyclists’ Back Squats: 4 x 6-8, 30X0 tempo, rest 45 seconds @ 185lb
    B2. Close, Parallel-Grip Chin-ups: 4 x 6-8, 30X0 tempo, rest 45 seconds @ BW
    Rest 3 minutes after completing all sets of B1 and B2

C1. Lying Leg Curls, Feet Plantar Flexed: 4 x 6-8, 30X0 tempo, rest 45 seconds @ 170lb
    C2. Incline Smith Presses: 4 x 6-8, 30X0 tempo, rest 45 seconds @ 185 lb
    Rest 3 minutes after completing all sets of C1 and C2

Nutrition

2,234Calories
    Fat- 50.7g (21%)
    Carbohydrate- 186.3g (33%)
    Protein- 255.8g (46%)
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%

Where did you find that?! LOL that workout is MEAN
    Plus you can snatch 185?! WTF!?

I can barely snatch 125... Though I can powerclean 185.. but for singles... Dude you are a fricken BEAST!!!

Nice work.

Out of curiosity have you changed your diet? 2300 is kinda low for a build day no?
    RecoverBro ELITE

Similar Forum Threads

1. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 10:21 AM
  2. Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored) trial
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 01:33 PM
  3. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 10:22 AM
  4. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 01:46 PM