Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)

Page 2 of 14 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Trivia...is Back!!!

    Today's Trivia Question will be post at 2:30pm Eastern Standard time...

    REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...
    Took home the gold! One tub of FINAFLEX G8 on the way!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Took home the gold! One tub of FINAFLEX G8 on the way!!
    Winner...Winner... The Green-Machine Won the Chicken Dinner!!!

    Congrats Bro, you definitely earned that one!!!

    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   
       


  3. Now you have enough stuff to make you so tired the kids wont annoy you anymore so no more stitches. Lol
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  4. Took starting pics today. I am definitely a bit puffed up from the RS-Transaderm, but I am quite confident in the ability of Epi-V to get shredded and then some (with hard work and determination of course). I will post up tomorrow when I get a chance to resize and get them web ready. On the other hand I am experiencing a great surge in energy, and Im pretty sure the Epi-V has unleashed the alpha male...and it feels damn good. I know it is early in the LOG to state these observations, but I think that the Epi-V is unleashing some of the attributes of the RS-Transaderm. I believe that the two are having a synergistic effect.

    Supplements

    0630
    2 Epi-V
    2 ALC+CLA
    1 Multi-V
    3 Beta-Alanine
    7 pumps RS-Transaderm

    1300
    3 ALC+CLA

    1615
    2 Epi-V
    3 CEE
    3 Beta-Alanine
    2 Scoops Lit-Up

    1730
    3 CEE
    1 Multi-V

    2030
    2 ALC+CLA

    2200
    1 PCT Black

    Training

    AM
    Elliptical, 30min @ moderate pace

    PM
    Abs
    Elliptical, 30min @ moderate pace

    Nutrition

    1,993 Calories
    Fat- 61.5g (28%)
    Carbohydrate- 120.4g (24%)
    Protein- 239.2g (48%)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  5. Hmm good to know about the synergy effects. I've been thinking of running pumps RS-Transaderm!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Now you have enough stuff to make you so tired the kids wont annoy you anymore so no more stitches. Lol
    I don't know OC! The Epi-V has me damn supercharged! Im feeling like a damn machine!! G8 will definitely help relax in the sheets though.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen

    I don't know OC! The Epi-V has me damn supercharged! Im feeling like a damn machine!! G8 will definitely help relax in the sheets though.
    Relaxing too much in the sheets may kill all hopes of getting the skin chub working. Lmao. Had to say it just for you.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  8. Damn nice. Epi-v looking to take your physique to the next level!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

    Relaxing too much in the sheets may kill all hopes of getting the skin chub working. Lmao. Had to say it just for you.
    Ha thanks brotha...too funny!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  10. Man that must be a nice combo but you'll probably want to stop the transaderm the last couple weeks if you want to get completely dried out... this will have you looking lean and hard.. this shyte is for peaking, I keep saying that lol
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Man that must be a nice combo but you'll probably want to stop the transaderm the last couple weeks if you want to get completely dried out... this will have you looking lean and hard.. this shyte is for peaking, I keep saying that lol
    I only have about a half a bottle of RST left so I think that will work out perfectly.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen

    I only have about a half a bottle of RST left so I think that will work out perfectly.
    Now go tell the kids you want a painting of what they think skin chub is. Lmao my version is me and my fat belly. Lol
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I only have about a half a bottle of RST left so I think that will work out perfectly.
    Cool... want to see you get dry...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  14. My appetite has been way up the last two days especially as I get nearer to my fast break. The hour before I eat is becoming torturous. I'm so damn hungry right now!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  15. Mind over matter. Just think of the words skin chub. Lol so glad someone has a sense of humor. Ha ha
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    My appetite has been way up the last two days especially as I get nearer to my fast break. The hour before I eat is becoming torturous. I'm so damn hungry right now!!
    Yah can eat a bit more when on EPI-V just watch it coming off that's when you know how much extra eating you were getting away with ... especially on lean gains..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. Yo Greenie... Where are your Pre-Pictures Bro??? Don't be embarrassed Yo, the worse you are now, the better you will look later, Seriously! I Love really fat looking Pre-Picts, makes it easier, there is only one direction to go in, LoL!!!

    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Yo Greenie... Where are your Pre-Pictures Bro??? Don't be embarrassed Yo, the worse you are now, the better you will look later, Seriously! I Love really fat looking Pre-Picts, makes it easier, there is only one direction to go in, LoL!!!

    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W95mXUtj0S8">YouTube Link</a>
    I took them already Doc, just need to clean them up and get them posted. Definitely tonight!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  19. Holy $hit!! That vid was fuggin hilarious. You look beastly my brother!! Btw I am truly honored to have my very own personalized Al inspirational video AWESOME!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  20. Ok need to post this NOW! just got back from the gym...I'm am four days in now and have veins popping like I was at 205 (I'm at 211) right now. If I continue at this pace...well...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  21. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Ok need to post this NOW! just got back from the gym...I'm am four days in now and have veins popping like I was at 205 (I'm at 211) right now. If I continue at this pace...well...
    How do you like my "Randy Macho-Man Savage" voice? LoL

    Anyway, do you see what I mean about needing to trim up just a little more in the lower abdominal and flank region?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    How do you like my "Randy Macho-Man Savage" voice? LoL

    Anyway, do you see what I mean about needing to trim up just a little more in the lower abdominal and flank region?
    I give you mad props for the work you have done bro, As Jeff puts it...There may be a little "skin chub" but holy sh!t you did work my brother!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  23. Ok here we go...
    Name:  epi1r.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  394.9 KB
    Name:  epi1.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  381.9 KB
    Starting at 211.4
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Yo Greenie... Where are your Pre-Pictures Bro??? Don't be embarrassed Yo, the worse you are now, the better you will look later, Seriously! I Love really fat looking Pre-Picts, makes it easier, there is only one direction to go in, LoL!!!

    Shiet this made me wanna post a pic lol!

    You better post one TG or the docs gonna go banner on you!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Ok here we go...
    Name:  epi1r.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  394.9 KB
    Name:  epi1.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  381.9 KB
    Starting at 211.4
    LMAO, I posted my previous post the same time you posted your pics!!

    Nice pics man!!! Your gonna get SHREDDED!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    LMAO, I posted my previous post the same time you posted your pics!!

    Nice pics man!!! Your gonna get SHREDDED!!
    Sh!t is fuggin intense right LMFAO!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  27. What can I say... that is me and my personality all the way, I'm not scared to throw it out there, LoL!

    Green, you look great bro, seriously, the EPI-V is going to do wonders to you Bro, just follow the diet while doing it, keep lifting like a beast and you will like your results, you are in so much better shape than I was when I started, look what I have done and in the time-frame I did it in and realize that you can surpass me easily in less than half the time it took me to get where I am in that video, and I'm being straight up dead serious, you can get leaner than I am now in 8wks or less!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Yo Greenie... Where are your Pre-Pictures Bro??? Don't be embarrassed Yo, the worse you are now, the better you will look later, Seriously! I Love really fat looking Pre-Picts, makes it easier, there is only one direction to go in, LoL!!!

    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W95mXUtj0S8">YouTube Link</a>
    Yeah if I can show all my skin chub. You can show some muscle.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  29. You got a solid base...Can't wait to see the result from Epi-V and a diet. My buddy ran it and he was leaning out and getting stronger by the day!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  30. Great pics Green and AWESOME VID AL!!!!!!! You look BEAST!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 09:21 AM
  2. Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored) trial
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 12:33 PM
  3. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 09:22 AM
  4. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 12:46 PM
Log in
Log in