Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Big THANKS to ScottyDoc and the boys at FINAFLEX for sponsoring what will be quite possibly my most epic LOG to date!!

The following has been supplied by FINAFLEX
EPI-V, 3 bottles ALC+CLA, 2 bottles
REVOLUTION PCT BLACK, 1 BOTTLE

epi-v.jpg

Dosing
EPI-V, 2 capsules upon waking and pre-workout
ALC+CLA, 2 capsules upon waking, at fast break, and with final meal
REVOLUTION PCT BLACK, 1 capsule before bed

Nutrition -I will be folowing the Lean Gains Protocol. My calories will fall between 1500-1800 on “burn days” and 2200-2500 on “lift days” I will be aiming for 55% protein/25% carbs/20% fat on “burn days” and 50% protein/30% carbs/20% fat on “lift days” I am very carb sensitive, and as a result will appear puffy from excessive consumption.

Training
- I am using MrKleen's Kleen Machine protocol, and I am currently in Phase II of this. At this Point I am focusing on cardio due to a finger injury that resulted in stitches. I should be back to weights within a week.

Goals - The goal here is simply continue to recomp. This is branch continuation from my current LOG in which I am using RS-Transaderm. I am holding some water with this product, and would definitely like to carve up using the supplied FINAFLEX line-up. I would like to see body fat around 7-8% by the end of this, but I truly think I can hit even lower numbers.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183668-greens-need-build-8.html#post3055622

Other Supps - NTBM RS-Transaderm- 7 pumps upon waking, SNS Creatine E2-3 capsules x 2 a day (pre-workout/post-workout), SNA Beta-Alanine-3 capsules x 2 a day (post-wake/ pre-workout), AI Sports Nutrition RecoverPro-1 scoop x 2 a day (pre-workout/post-workout), Sport Pharma Multi-V-1 tablet x 2 a day (post-wake/post-workout), Dymatize Elite Whey Protein-As Needed for optimum Macro-Nutrient Ratios, APP-NUT Lit-Up-2 scoops (pre-workout).

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
RESERVED FOR BEFORE/AFTER PICS and STATS

epi1r.jpg

epi1.jpg

Starting at 211.4

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...Interested to the results from this run.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good God bro you got my supps then a drug dealer has drugs lol. I can't wait to see what you do with these. Your logs have been epic each and every time with a ton of effort. Def learn from you Green, keep killing it.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed man!!

Your gonna have one good run!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I must say that I felt awesome today. I definitely have that euphoria of starting a new thread and putting to use some heavy hitters from one of my favorite supplement companies. I did experience some of the water depleting effects of the Epi-V...well leave out the details. I should be able to get up stats and before pics tomorrow. My supplement timing was a bit strange today with it being the weekend, but I should fall into a nice schedule tomorrow. Again I’d like to thank FINAFLEX and ScottyDoc for allowing me to run this LOG and helping me strip some of that added water.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
2 ALC+CLA
1 Multi-V
2 Beta-Alanine

2 Scoop Lit-Up
2 CEE

2 CEE
7 pumps RS-Transaderm

2 Epi-V
2 Beta-Alanine
2 ALC+CLA
1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black

Training

I went through two cycles of this back to back with a one minute rest between cycles, and no rest between exercises.

30 seconds Jump Rope
Pedestal Push-Up, 15reps
30 seconds Jump Rope
Squat DB Between Legs to Overhead Press, 20reps @ 25lbs
30 seconds Jump Rope
Weighted Jump Squat to Riser, 10reps @ 15lbs on 8 risers
30 seconds Jump Rope
Squat DB to Overhead Triceps Extension, 10reps @ 15lbs
30 seconds Jump Rope
One-Leg Step to Side-to-Side with DB Touching Floor to Overhead, 5reps on each side @ 10lbs
Elliptical, 30 minutes @ moderate resistance

Nutrition

2,183 Calories
Fat- 60.2g (28%)
Carbohydrate- 120.2g (25%)
Protein- 224g (47%)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thanks all for joining in. This promises to be an awesome ride!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Got in some AM cardio. I felt like a machine this AM no lethargy just ready to do work. I may try some heavy lifting this afternoon...depending on how the finger holds up to it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good Luck! Hope the finger doesn't give you too much trouble. Can always try some machines with an open hand grip. Cables, presses using just the palms. Tear it up man!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Subbed.. I was really loking into Finaflex stuff till life went to hell for a little while. Going to be following you to see if this plus the transderm rocks even more or if I need to do 1-Andro plus transderm then this. Either way I doing one of them. :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Holy epic setup for shreddedness! :O

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Killed the lift today...updates to come

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Another fugging awesome day. I think the combination of the Epi-V and the RS-Transaderm is a knock out. I have energy to spare, my motivation is through the roof, and Im quickly gaining positive outlook (maybe a little alpha male going on here). My calories have been on point and macros even better. I will post pics tomorrow as my photographer (LittleGreen) was at work tonight.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
2 ALC+CLA
1 Multi-V
2 Beta-Alanine
7 pumps RS-Transaderm

2 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
3 CEE
3 Beta-Alanine
2 Scoops Lit-Up

3 CEE
1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black

Training

AM
Elliptical, 30min @ moderate pace

PM
Workout 1

Squats 5 X 5 + SSUF (Strip Set until Failure 2 drops), 275 (5x5) > 245x12 > 225x10

All other Exercises 1 set w/ 2 SSUF

No rest between strips, and little as possible between exercises.

DB Incline Bench, 75x8 > 65x13 > 55x8

DB Bent Over Rows, 75x8 > 65x13 > 55x10

Standing Arnold Press, 45x8 > 35x10 > 25x8

Incline DB Curls, 40x8 > 30x8 > 20x10

PinWheel Curls, 35x8 > 25x10 > 20x10

Jump Rope, 10 minutes (30sec fast pace followed by 30sec rest)

My workout felt great today. I had a TON of energy and motivation, and increased reps on most of the drop sets. I decided to lift despite the finger, and made it through with out busting any stitches, which is a plus!

Nutrition

2,580 Calories
Fat- 52.5g (18%)
Carbohydrate- 222.5g (34%)
Protein- 306.9g (47%)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice little session you had there. Mine was very close to yours hmm I wonder if that is because we are doing the same one. LOL... I added more to mine tonight because i worked out solo.

jhern216

jhern216

Awards
  • Established
Damn TG you're putting up some nice numbers despite being injured

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo TG, you're 5x5 set is 5x5 at that weight? If so that's crazy!! hehe, plus the drop? Damn.
I am kinda deloading now, spent a lot of time in the upper 80% of my 1RM so I'm dropping the intensity. Doing a bill starr approach.
But man I dont think i'd have enough in me to do 5x5 of my 5RM, then do a drop set.... unless I was on crack maybe...

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yo TG, you're 5x5 set is 5x5 at that weight? If so that's crazy!! hehe, plus the drop? Damn.
I am kinda deloading now, spent a lot of time in the upper 80% of my 1RM so I'm dropping the intensity. Doing a bill starr approach.
But man I dont think i'd have enough in me to do 5x5 of my 5RM, then do a drop set.... unless I was on crack maybe...
The squat at 275 5x5 feels pretty comfortable to be truthful. I'm utilizing very focused timing and probably going a little past parallel. I'd say a 5x5 closer to the 300-315 range would be a definite challenge, but I'd probably have nothing left for the two drops. I'm really more concerned with technique and the muscle mind connection. Kleens protocol is a definite challenge and it is proving to be quite effective.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The squat at 275 5x5 feels pretty comfortable to be truthful. I'm utilizing very focused timing and probably going a little past parallel. I'd say a 5x5 closer to the 300-315 range would be a definite challenge, but I'd probably have nothing left for the two drops. I'm really more concerned with technique and the muscle mind connection. Kleens protocol is a definite challenge and it is proving to be quite effective.
Ah, yea I keep forgetting how beast you are lol.

For me 245x5s for 5 sets would be rough (impossible now due to shoulder stiffness).
Nice work!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thanks bro, definitely not trying to blow my own horn. There are without a doubt guys here that are way more beastly than myself. I hate those injuries though. Nothing like being put out of the game or forced to perform at a less than optimal level. Hope it heals up for you.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro, definitely not trying to blow my own horn. There are without a doubt guys here that are way more beastly than myself. I hate those injuries though. Nothing like being put out of the game or forced to perform at a less than optimal level. Hope it heals up for you.
Thanks, switched to purely front squats now. Got a lot of front pulling etc. moving weight in the front of my body. Back supported will be limited to step ups (When I use um) and Good mornings. :D

Keep killing it bro! Injury is not good at all!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will be one to watch...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn... and I'm just getting in here myself, shows how far behind I am getting... Wow, Totally IN for the WIN, do this like I know you can Green-Machine!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Damn... and I'm just getting in here myself, shows how far behind I am getting... Wow, Totally IN for the WIN, do this like I know you can Green-Machine!!!
I'm all over it Doc! In day 3 and feeling the best I have in a while. This is gonna be one hell of a ride.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Incredible Bro, you are definitely all over it and I am so glad you are feeling better already! I can't wait for another week or so when the EPI-V really starts to kick in and you start seeing the fat and water just dripping off your solid physique! Good Stuff Bro!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took home the gold! One tub of FINAFLEX G8 on the way!!
Winner...Winner... The Green-Machine Won the Chicken Dinner!!!

Congrats Bro, you definitely earned that one!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now you have enough stuff to make you so tired the kids wont annoy you anymore so no more stitches. Lol

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Took starting pics today. I am definitely a bit puffed up from the RS-Transaderm, but I am quite confident in the ability of Epi-V to get shredded and then some (with hard work and determination of course). I will post up tomorrow when I get a chance to resize and get them web ready. On the other hand I am experiencing a great surge in energy, and Im pretty sure the Epi-V has unleashed the alpha male...and it feels damn good. I know it is early in the LOG to state these observations, but I think that the Epi-V is unleashing some of the attributes of the RS-Transaderm. I believe that the two are having a synergistic effect.

Supplements

2 Epi-V
2 ALC+CLA
1 Multi-V
3 Beta-Alanine
7 pumps RS-Transaderm

3 ALC+CLA

2 Epi-V
3 CEE
3 Beta-Alanine
2 Scoops Lit-Up

3 CEE
1 Multi-V

2 ALC+CLA

1 PCT Black

Training

AM

PM
Abs

Nutrition

1,993 Calories
Fat- 61.5g (28%)
Carbohydrate- 120.4g (24%)
Protein- 239.2g (48%)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm good to know about the synergy effects. I've been thinking of running pumps RS-Transaderm!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Now you have enough stuff to make you so tired the kids wont annoy you anymore so no more stitches. Lol
I don't know OC! The Epi-V has me damn supercharged! Im feeling like a damn machine!! G8 will definitely help relax in the sheets though.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know OC! The Epi-V has me damn supercharged! Im feeling like a damn machine!! G8 will definitely help relax in the sheets though.
Relaxing too much in the sheets may kill all hopes of getting the skin chub working. Lmao. Had to say it just for you.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn nice. Epi-v looking to take your physique to the next level!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Relaxing too much in the sheets may kill all hopes of getting the skin chub working. Lmao. Had to say it just for you.
Ha thanks brotha...too funny!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man that must be a nice combo but you'll probably want to stop the transaderm the last couple weeks if you want to get completely dried out... this will have you looking lean and hard.. this shyte is for peaking, I keep saying that lol

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Man that must be a nice combo but you'll probably want to stop the transaderm the last couple weeks if you want to get completely dried out... this will have you looking lean and hard.. this shyte is for peaking, I keep saying that lol
I only have about a half a bottle of RST left so I think that will work out perfectly.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only have about a half a bottle of RST left so I think that will work out perfectly.
Now go tell the kids you want a painting of what they think skin chub is. Lmao my version is me and my fat belly. Lol

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
My appetite has been way up the last two days especially as I get nearer to my fast break. The hour before I eat is becoming torturous. I'm so damn hungry right now!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mind over matter. Just think of the words skin chub. Lol so glad someone has a sense of humor. Ha ha

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My appetite has been way up the last two days especially as I get nearer to my fast break. The hour before I eat is becoming torturous. I'm so damn hungry right now!!
Yah can eat a bit more when on EPI-V just watch it coming off that's when you know how much extra eating you were getting away with ... especially on lean gains..

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo Greenie... Where are your Pre-Pictures Bro??? Don't be embarrassed Yo, the worse you are now, the better you will look later, Seriously! I Love really fat looking Pre-Picts, makes it easier, there is only one direction to go in, LoL!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yo Greenie... Where are your Pre-Pictures Bro??? Don't be embarrassed Yo, the worse you are now, the better you will look later, Seriously! I Love really fat looking Pre-Picts, makes it easier, there is only one direction to go in, LoL!!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W95mXUtj0S8">YouTube Link</a>
I took them already Doc, just need to clean them up and get them posted. Definitely tonight!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Holy $hit!! That vid was fuggin hilarious. You look beastly my brother!! Btw I am truly honored to have my very own personalized Al inspirational video AWESOME!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ok need to post this NOW! just got back from the gym...I'm am four days in now and have veins popping like I was at 205 (I'm at 211) right now. If I continue at this pace...well...