Double dose of NeedToBuildMuscle Transderm meet OUFINNY for 8 week domination!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to NTBM and RickRock13, I am going to be able to do a log of NTBM/RS Transderm for 8 weeks at double the dose, yes that would be 10 pumps per day for 60 days. I have my own bottle and NTBM was nice enough to donate one to me as well, should make for an awesome recomp. The plan is to start with application of all 10 pumps in the morning on chest and shoulders though I may split the dose up on weekend days and non-training days to see if there is any difference. Here is all the information on RS Transderm:

RS-Transaderm is a complete hormonal optimization formula which contains balanced levels of active bio-identical hormones and natural anti-estrogens.

These delicate active ingredients are delivered by advanced OHV topical delivery system, and carried directly to the blood stream. This unique delivery system enhances the uptake and efficiency of the active ingredients for immediate physiological benefits.

Pushing past plateaus and encouraging new muscular growth requires high levels of anabolic & androgenic hormone activity. By supplying the body with high amounts of pro-hormones (aka, hormone precursors), Transaderm dramatically increases the body's anabolic and androgenic capacity. This "hormonal edge" becomes noticeable within hours of application, fueling the body with the high-octane, adrenaline-pumping, rock-crushing power that raises performance to a new level.

What are anabolic & androgenic hormones?

Anabolic means stimulation of growth, as in muscle growth. Androgenic means stimulation of male characteristics such as libido, strength, and aggression. Testosterone is a perfect example of a hormone that possesses anabolic & androgenic properties.
Unknown to most, is the "other" naturally occurring hormones that have strong anabolic & androgenic properties - just like Testosterone. For instance, androstenediol and androstenedione both have anabolic & androgenic activity that supports muscle growth, fat loss, and muscular strength. Transaderm not only boosts testosterone, but it also boosts these other male hormones. (1,2)

What are the ingredients and how do they work?

The primary hormone in Transaderm is DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) - the precursor to all anabolic/andrognic hormones in the body. (1)
Although DHEA has been available for years, and is found in many other hormonal supplements, Transaderm offers a distinct advantage that makes it up to 20x more effective than oral based products. You see, when DHEA is delivered topically and absorbed through the skin, it is forced to convert to more anabolic/androgenic hormones. (3-11) This is because the skin is highly concentrated with steroid-converting (steroidogenic) enzymes that catalyze the conversion of DHEA to more powerful hormones, such as androstenediol, androstenedione and testosterone. (4-11) This is where Transaderm gets it's anabolic & androgenic horsepower - for increasing strength and lean muscle beyond your natural limit.
The DHEA is also converted to more powerful fat burning hormones such as 7-oxo-DHEA and 7-beta-DHEA. (5)

These are powerful thermogenic hormones that increase the rate of fat loss, helping you shed fat as you gain muscle. (12-17)

Oral DHEA products do not provide these same effects, since the digestive track lacks the same steroidogenic enzyme activity as the skin. (4)

The second hormone in Transaderm is pregnenolone. This hormone was added in a precise ratio with the DHEA to balance and control conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which may cause hair loss in men prone to androgenic alopecia. (24) Those sensitive to DHT who are concerned with hair-loss need not worry;

Transaderm won't cost you the hair-line!

Pregnenolone is also a powerful neurosteroid, which can enhance cognitive focus and memory. (21-23)

Since certain anabolic & androgenic hormones can convert to estrogen, Transaderm was fortified with an anti-estrogen complex which consists of resveratrol, 7,8 benzoflavoneand chrysin. These are natural plant based compounds that block estrogenic effects such as gyno and fat storage. (25-33) Resveratrol, 7,8 benzoflavone and chrysin have also been proven to have potent fertility stimulating properties, which can help promote increased sexual desire, erectile function and stamina. (25-33)

What sort of results should I notice with Transaderm?

Within the first couple days the following results should become noticeable -

• Increased motivational energy
  • Improved cognitive focus & drive (20,23,37)
  • Improved libido & sexual performance
Within 2-3 weeks users start to notice -

• Enhanced strength during training
  • Increased stamina in the gym & bedroom
  • Faster recovery time (35,38-40)
  • Aggressive increase in appetite
  • Better sleep quality
  • Improvements in generally well-being (34,36,37)
Even without changes in diet or exercise Transaderm will cause an improvement in body composition of a 2-3 lb loss in fat with a 2-3 lb gain in lean muscle within a 4-6 week period.

This shift in body composition is most noticeable when proper "pre" and "post" measurements are taken. As with any muscle building product, best results are obtained when combined with high protein intake, heavy weight training and sufficient rest.

How long can I use Transaderm? Do I have to take time off?

Since Transaderm supplies the body with an outside source of hormones and causes such a significant boost in hormone levels, it can eventually suppress the body's natural hormone production. Therefore, it is recommended that Transaderm be cycled to avoid inhibition.*
We recommend using Transaderm for 4 weeks at a time, with at least 4 weeks off between each cycle. 6-8 week cycles with Transaderm are safe, however if you choose to use Transaderm for longer than 4 weeks we recommend you consider post cycle therapy (PCT) after the cycle to ensure quick and full recovery of natural testosterone production.
* Men on long-term hormone or testosterone replacement therapy (HRT/TRT) may use Transaderm indefinitely with their hormonal regimen since shutdown of natural testosterone production is generally acceptable.

Are there any side effects?

Aside from the above mentioned suppression of your body's hormone production, using Transaderm within the recommend dose is safe for men, granted there are no serious pre-existing medical conditions. The only side-effects to consider could possibly be irritability or semi-anxiety which is generally avoidable if the user is participating in vigorous physical activity on a daily basis.

Why should I choose Transaderm over other pro-hormones?

As explained earlier, Transaderm is more effective than oral DHEA supplements because it delivers DHEA through the skin. Delivering DHEA through the skin forces it to convert to more powerful anabolic & androgenic hormones, because of the enzyme activity in the skin.

Unlike other orally active pro-hormones or pro-steroids, Transaderm does not stress the liver, prostate or cholesterol levels. Transaderm will also not cause the typical side effects of lethargy or appetite suppression because of toxic effects. The hormones in Transaderm are non-toxic and naturally occurring in the human body.

1. Administer lotion every morning, after a shower
    2. Administer 4-5 pumps and apply to the skin*
    3. Allow 4-5 minutes to dry
Directions:
Apply to shoulders and upper-back for best conversion. Only apply the product to clean, dry skin. Shaving off body hair is recommended, but not required. Also, avoid swimming, bathing or tanning for at least 6 hours after application.

Now that you know what I am taking, here is a breakdown of the 8 weeks. The first two weeks I am going to stick with a 4 day split then more than likely go into the Warrior workout or HST; I would like to continue to recomp with the aid of lean gains. That said, here is a breakdown of my daily supps as it stands now.

Fish Oil - 8-10 grams per day
GNC Mega Men Sport - 2 per day
Iron Mag Labs Flex Rx - per bottle
AI RecoverPro - as needed in AM
Anabeta - 4-6 per day, should be about 24 day run
BPS Combustion - As needed for energy in AM some days
APS Mesomorph - Workout days
CL Green Bulge - non-workout days for creatine, may cease until I finish Mesomorph
Melatonin - I take during the week at night

I know that sounds like a lot, the only non-standard items are Mesomorph and Green Bulge, I just picked those up along with Anabeta of course. So far I am liking Transderm as it dries quickly and gives almost immediate boost in mood and focus.

Looking forward to this run guys and more than likely I will get some pics of my fat a** up here since NTBM was overly generous in even considering my idea of the extended double dose.

PCT plan - Being that this is an extended period of time and double the dose, there will be some PCT required past that of anything OTC. Here is what I am thinking now, it may change as I want to sub formestane for the first time but it will depend on money when it draws nearer.

Clomid - 100/75/50/50
BPS EndoSurge - 6/day
Iron Mag Labs E-Control - per bottle (6-oxo)
OR
Formastanazol - per bottle for 30 days

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, I figured its time I give my thoughts on the Transderm. We all know how it works and that it in fact does work. I ran it solo for 4 weeks and with Trenazone for 4 weeks, it did as advertised for both.

First 4 weeks - noticed a raise in test and a general on feeling. Water retention went up and so did strength and recovery post workout. 2 weeks of HST were included here and these are the hardest weeks, I saw strength gains and gains in endurance at a critical time. This rocked and is why I did what I did next.

Last 4 weeks - Trenazone working up to 2.5mL dosing and Malicious Mass 3 caps (for 2 weeks before my elbow said no more, it might have been less than that). Libido hung around, boys stayed normal sized with the help of HCG and there was little to no lethargy. I didn't notice much water retention with the epi involved or the tren for that matter. I would consider an AI if you aren't running something that is dry.

Overall - 8/10 I had to dose it double to notice anything but it is still very full in servings so you still get 30 days at double the dose. Make sure if you do run it this high you have an AI of choice handy otherwise there will be a good amount of water retention. It is better than Dermacrine hands down simply because of the carrier and the fact it dries in a minute. If you are on the fence on just running this solo or with a cycle get it, money well spent!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAMN Subbed!

Double dosed for twice the duration!!???

Sounds like its going to be epic!

I will be starting my log of this product at NORMAL dosage AFTER my BPS EndoSurge/Combustion log. I am so far impressed with BPS stuff. It works.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in this Biznatch! Kill it man!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, I ran Dermacrine back on my last cycle at nearly this dose and it helped keep sides at bay so this should be a lot of feel good fun without an oral included. If need be I will add in an AI but we shall see if that is necessary (it will be Iron Mags E-Control most likely).

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
subbed, VERY interesting. Depending on who you ask....the half life of DHEA is anywhere between 15 and 30 hours. So most likely you will be fine with dosing all at once in the am as opposed to splitting dosages.

Though from following ambulldog's review, he says trans hits hard and fast due to the carrier, so it might be nice to feel that 2x a day ;)

Meister

Meister

Awards
In!! Let's do this! I've been looking at this product and now I'll get to see some actual results and in real time.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This should be a very fun ride man. I am very interested in how the double doses effects are as I'm sure many others do too. Kill it man!! :D

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back and Bis - sample of what I do

Today was a pretty good day considering we are getting record heat yet again in Houston. Here is where I am at weights wise, I will try and update most of my workouts to show progression in weights and will surely document if I go to an HST or Warrior style workout.

Back:
Seated rows - 130x10, 170x10, 200x8x4

Bent over BB Rows - 135x10x2, 185x8x2, 225x6 (first time over 200 in a while, back is hanging in like a champ!)

Lat pulldowns - 130x10, 180x8x4

Nautilus old school pullovers - 150x10x4

DB Rows (standing) - 85x8, 100x8x4

Bis:
Seated DB Curls - 35x8, 40x8x3

Standing cable curls - 4 sets

Concentration curls - 40x6, 35x8x3

At this point I was dripping sweat and pretty beat. Focus has been great lately and so has endurance. It will be a few days if not more before I start to see the difference on the double dose. I took dose two tonight and noticed an energy boost, tomorrow it will be all at once in the AM post shower. Questions about my workouts or suggestions are welcome so don't hold back.

Libido checks - I expect nothing less of all you guys!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yikes double man this will be exciting to watch unfold.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've been waiting on someone to do this.def in for this.kill some **** !!!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Go big or go home, I am sick of putsing around...
I can not here go big or go home without thinking about that Jack in the Box commercial now. Damn him and his funny commercials.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this morning after I took my double dose of 10 pumps, I started to sweat in about 10 minutes and man did I get an energy boost. Focus is up, feeling full though I did not look lean this morning even though I am down a few pounds of water weight from too many carbs this weekend. We will use this as the "official" starting weight: 213.6.

Busy day at work ahead of me, will get on when I can, I'm out.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this morning after I took my double dose of 10 pumps, I started to sweat in about 10 minutes and man did I get an energy boost. Focus is up, feeling full though I did not look lean this morning even though I am down a few pounds of water weight from too many carbs this weekend. We will use this as the "official" starting weight: 213.6.

Busy day at work ahead of me, will get on when I can, I'm out.
Wow man ...10 pumps lol.

Good luck on the run!! 8 weeks of madness!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing with all this sweating you might want to go to the store and buy some Monkey Butt powder. Lol... Cant have monkey butt or you will be itching like crazy. Lol

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
Subbed in as well .... and your ride begins :)

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Thanks to NTBM and RickRock13, I am going to be able to do a log of NTBM/RS Transderm for 8 weeks at double the dose, yes that would be 10 pumps per day for 60 days. I have my own bottle and NTBM was nice enough to donate one to me as well, should make for an awesome recomp. The plan is to start with application of all 10 pumps in the morning on chest and shoulders though I may split the dose up on weekend days and non-training days to see if there is any difference. Here is all the information on RS Transderm:

RS-Transaderm is a complete hormonal optimization formula which contains balanced levels of active bio-identical hormones and natural anti-estrogens.

These delicate active ingredients are delivered by advanced OHV topical delivery system, and carried directly to the blood stream. This unique delivery system enhances the uptake and efficiency of the active ingredients for immediate physiological benefits.

Pushing past plateaus and encouraging new muscular growth requires high levels of anabolic & androgenic hormone activity. By supplying the body with high amounts of pro-hormones (aka, hormone precursors), Transaderm dramatically increases the body's anabolic and androgenic capacity. This "hormonal edge" becomes noticeable within hours of application, fueling the body with the high-octane, adrenaline-pumping, rock-crushing power that raises performance to a new level.

What are anabolic & androgenic hormones?

Anabolic means stimulation of growth, as in muscle growth. Androgenic means stimulation of male characteristics such as libido, strength, and aggression. Testosterone is a perfect example of a hormone that possesses anabolic & androgenic properties.
Unknown to most, is the "other" naturally occurring hormones that have strong anabolic & androgenic properties - just like Testosterone. For instance, androstenediol and androstenedione both have anabolic & androgenic activity that supports muscle growth, fat loss, and muscular strength. Transaderm not only boosts testosterone, but it also boosts these other male hormones. (1,2)

What are the ingredients and how do they work?

The primary hormone in Transaderm is DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) - the precursor to all anabolic/andrognic hormones in the body. (1)
Although DHEA has been available for years, and is found in many other hormonal supplements, Transaderm offers a distinct advantage that makes it up to 20x more effective than oral based products. You see, when DHEA is delivered topically and absorbed through the skin, it is forced to convert to more anabolic/androgenic hormones. (3-11) This is because the skin is highly concentrated with steroid-converting (steroidogenic) enzymes that catalyze the conversion of DHEA to more powerful hormones, such as androstenediol, androstenedione and testosterone. (4-11) This is where Transaderm gets it's anabolic & androgenic horsepower - for increasing strength and lean muscle beyond your natural limit.
The DHEA is also converted to more powerful fat burning hormones such as 7-oxo-DHEA and 7-beta-DHEA. (5)

These are powerful thermogenic hormones that increase the rate of fat loss, helping you shed fat as you gain muscle. (12-17)

Oral DHEA products do not provide these same effects, since the digestive track lacks the same steroidogenic enzyme activity as the skin. (4)

The second hormone in Transaderm is pregnenolone. This hormone was added in a precise ratio with the DHEA to balance and control conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which may cause hair loss in men prone to androgenic alopecia. (24) Those sensitive to DHT who are concerned with hair-loss need not worry;

Transaderm won't cost you the hair-line!

Pregnenolone is also a powerful neurosteroid, which can enhance cognitive focus and memory. (21-23)

Since certain anabolic & androgenic hormones can convert to estrogen, Transaderm was fortified with an anti-estrogen complex which consists of resveratrol, 7,8 benzoflavoneand chrysin. These are natural plant based compounds that block estrogenic effects such as gyno and fat storage. (25-33) Resveratrol, 7,8 benzoflavone and chrysin have also been proven to have potent fertility stimulating properties, which can help promote increased sexual desire, erectile function and stamina. (25-33)

What sort of results should I notice with Transaderm?

Within the first couple days the following results should become noticeable -

• Increased motivational energy
  • Improved cognitive focus & drive (20,23,37)
  • Improved libido & sexual performance
Within 2-3 weeks users start to notice -

• Enhanced strength during training
  • Increased stamina in the gym & bedroom
  • Faster recovery time (35,38-40)
  • Aggressive increase in appetite
  • Better sleep quality
  • Improvements in generally well-being (34,36,37)
Even without changes in diet or exercise Transaderm will cause an improvement in body composition of a 2-3 lb loss in fat with a 2-3 lb gain in lean muscle within a 4-6 week period.

This shift in body composition is most noticeable when proper "pre" and "post" measurements are taken. As with any muscle building product, best results are obtained when combined with high protein intake, heavy weight training and sufficient rest.

How long can I use Transaderm? Do I have to take time off?

Since Transaderm supplies the body with an outside source of hormones and causes such a significant boost in hormone levels, it can eventually suppress the body's natural hormone production. Therefore, it is recommended that Transaderm be cycled to avoid inhibition.*
We recommend using Transaderm for 4 weeks at a time, with at least 4 weeks off between each cycle. 6-8 week cycles with Transaderm are safe, however if you choose to use Transaderm for longer than 4 weeks we recommend you consider post cycle therapy (PCT) after the cycle to ensure quick and full recovery of natural testosterone production.
* Men on long-term hormone or testosterone replacement therapy (HRT/TRT) may use Transaderm indefinitely with their hormonal regimen since shutdown of natural testosterone production is generally acceptable.

Are there any side effects?

Aside from the above mentioned suppression of your body's hormone production, using Transaderm within the recommend dose is safe for men, granted there are no serious pre-existing medical conditions. The only side-effects to consider could possibly be irritability or semi-anxiety which is generally avoidable if the user is participating in vigorous physical activity on a daily basis.

Why should I choose Transaderm over other pro-hormones?

As explained earlier, Transaderm is more effective than oral DHEA supplements because it delivers DHEA through the skin. Delivering DHEA through the skin forces it to convert to more powerful anabolic & androgenic hormones, because of the enzyme activity in the skin.

Unlike other orally active pro-hormones or pro-steroids, Transaderm does not stress the liver, prostate or cholesterol levels. Transaderm will also not cause the typical side effects of lethargy or appetite suppression because of toxic effects. The hormones in Transaderm are non-toxic and naturally occurring in the human body.

1. Administer lotion every morning, after a shower
    2. Administer 4-5 pumps and apply to the skin*
    3. Allow 4-5 minutes to dry
Directions:
Apply to shoulders and upper-back for best conversion. Only apply the product to clean, dry skin. Shaving off body hair is recommended, but not required. Also, avoid swimming, bathing or tanning for at least 6 hours after application.

Now that you know what I am taking, here is a breakdown of the 8 weeks. The first two weeks I am going to stick with a 4 day split then more than likely go into the Warrior workout or HST; I would like to continue to recomp with the aid of lean gains. That said, here is a breakdown of my daily supps as it stands now.

Fish Oil - 8-10 grams per day
GNC Mega Men Sport - 2 per day
Iron Mag Labs Flex Rx - per bottle
AI RecoverPro - as needed in AM
Anabeta - 4-6 per day, should be about 24 day run
BPS Combustion - As needed for energy in AM some days
APS Mesomorph - Workout days
CL Green Bulge - non-workout days for creatine, may cease until I finish Mesomorph
Melatonin - I take during the week at night

I know that sounds like a lot, the only non-standard items are Mesomorph and Green Bulge, I just picked those up along with Anabeta of course. So far I am liking Transderm as it dries quickly and gives almost immediate boost in mood and focus.

Looking forward to this run guys and more than likely I will get some pics of my fat a** up here since NTBM was overly generous in even considering my idea of the extended double dose.

PCT plan - Being that this is an extended period of time and double the dose, there will be some PCT required past that of anything OTC. Here is what I am thinking now, it may change as I want to sub formestane for the first time but it will depend on money when it draws nearer.

Clomid - 100/75/50/50
BPS EndoSurge - 6/day
Iron Mag Labs E-Control - per bottle (6-oxo)
OR
Formastanazol - per bottle for 30 days
sub'd

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Double Dose!! either a luggy fugger or Crazy fugger ... we'll let the log decide.... lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oufinny runs quality logs, def interested in this

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doug that would be crazy more than lucky, I just put the bait on the hook at Rick thought it was a good idea and took it hook, line and sinker. I thought the AI was getting to be too strong but after talking with Chris it seems it is just the exercises I chose making my elbows a bit sore. I have some skeletal balm I will rub on later and that should help. Hunger is picking up some, I am sure the Anabeta is not helping at all with it either. Once I break my fast I want to eat non-stop, this may be a recomp/lean bulk if it goes as it is this week.

Today is legs, I am happy and of course dreading the hell I will have to go through. Legs are love hate as my back is always something I have to constantly be mindful of as it is still getting stronger and my ego is far past what my back is ready to handle. Throw in the fact that metroflex breeds the heavy lifting environment, it is a diabolical combination!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doug that would be crazy more than lucky, I just put the bait on the hook at Rick thought it was a good idea and took it hook, line and sinker. I thought the AI was getting to be too strong but after talking with Chris it seems it is just the exercises I chose making my elbows a bit sore. I have some skeletal balm I will rub on later and that should help. Hunger is picking up some, I am sure the Anabeta is not helping at all with it either. Once I break my fast I want to eat non-stop, this may be a recomp/lean bulk if it goes as it is this week.

Today is legs, I am happy and of course dreading the hell I will have to go through. Legs are love hate as my back is always something I have to constantly be mindful of as it is still getting stronger and my ego is far past what my back is ready to handle. Throw in the fact that metroflex breeds the heavy lifting environment, it is a diabolical combination!
Hahaha...you are right man. I took the bait hook, line, and sinker all the way. How the hell could I pass up a double dose log? Great updates to start BTW! :bigok:

And I understand what you are going through with hunger issues bro. I'm running AnaBeta on lean gains too and I just want to eat everything. It makes my cardio days rough as I don't want to stop at 1800 for the day. I can eat that in one sitting without getting full easily right now. Good thing I'm switching to lean bulk made ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha...you are right man. I took the bait hook, line, and sinker all the way. How the hell could I pass up a double dose log? Great updates to start BTW! :bigok:

And I understand what you are going through with hunger issues bro. I'm running AnaBeta on lean gains too and I just want to eat everything. It makes my cardio days rough as I don't want to stop at 1800 for the day. I can eat that in one sitting without getting full easily right now. Good thing I'm switching to lean bulk made ;)
AnaBeta is a hunger pill lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No fair I don't have any Anabeta... Or a double dose of Transaderm... What to do to keep up with you guys... DAYUM... Where is my daughters piggy bank and some scotch tape...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i haven't tried transaderm yet, but skeletal balm is a staple of mine!!!!

good luck, i got some fantastic endurance from anabeta, felt like my work output nearly doubled.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No fair I don't have any Anabeta... Or a double dose of Transaderm... What to do to keep up with you guys... DAYUM... Where is my daughters piggy bank and some scotch tape...
haha, So many goodies out there, so little money....

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So guys I was rushed on my leg workout yesterday... needless to say in 25 minutes I got in 6-7 sets of squat, 4 of leg press and some GHRs. My legs were shot, back was tired and I was sweating something fierce. Oh, and I got in some 300 pound reps on squats, been so long up at that weight I forget when it was last. Good things are happening here!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Careful Mister, don't want to cut this short on account of injury strength is up but tendon strength takes longer...

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
So guys I was rushed on my leg workout yesterday... needless to say in 25 minutes I got in 6-7 sets of squat, 4 of leg press and some GHRs. My legs were shot, back was tired and I was sweating something fierce. Oh, and I got in some 300 pound reps on squats, been so long up at that weight I forget when it was last. Good things are happening here!
whats a ghr?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice squats bro, but like Kleen said...don't hurt yourself going up too much too quick. Its nice to see things going great so far!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go big or go home, I am sick of putsing around...
You got that right brother!! I want to see BIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome log so far bro you know I'm in this.

steppinRazor

Awards
Daaaayum..10 pumps 2 months..this should be good :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd, man. Interested to see how a double dose for 2 months treats you.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been busy this weekend guys, will update this later.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been busy this weekend guys, will update this later.
We didn't sub for the excuses...

lol :rofl:

Looking forward to the update(s) whenever you get time ;)

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
should be interesting. my initial thoughts are you may see more in terms of mild to moderate sides than that of gains/fat loss

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10 pumps, now thats what I'm talking about! I'm really interested in this one:) Subbed as always bud!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
should be interesting. my initial thoughts are you may see more in terms of mild to moderate sides than that of gains/fat loss
I am not seeing any sides, what exactly are you predicting I will get? No BP spikes, no headaches, no increased heart rate or excess water retention. Remember, we are talking about DHEA, not something like a strong oral that is methylated.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Belated workout update

Alright sorry about the delays guys, was doing 50 thousand things this weekend, all of which did no help for me. I will move on from that and this week is all about dialing in the diet... it is not helping at all. Anyways, here is today's workout:

Chest
DB Bench - 2 WU sets, 70x8, 90x8, 90x6, 90x4 WTF I was so weak and pissed right about now... f***** beer this weeknd.

Incline BB Bench - 135x8, 155x8x3, 185x5 Again, sucking central with the weight.

Cable press - 5 sets, at least on these I got a great pump and shoulders did look pretty good in the mirror

Dips - BW + 1 chainx8x3 no issue here except my shoulders had enough, why I don't know

V-bar tricep pushdowns - 4 sets, blasted these, hellatious pumps about this point

CGBP - 115x8x2, 135x8x2 ehh, good stuff but my shoulder is always iffy with this movement... it is more stable now as the mid/rear delt are healing

Finished with a few sets of overhead tricep DBs, just to get more pump.

Thoughts on Transderm: no joint issues like I was worried about, libido is up, six to midnight in a nano-second, GF looks hotter... catching on.

Anabeta - Hunger is annoying, pumps are nice, so far it is noticeable in those two areas but nothing else.

Tomorrow is going to be a new day and I am keeping water up high since I am holding a lot from the weekends festivities. Goal is to get back down to 215 or less in the next few days. I won't even say where I was this AM. MrKleen aka Chris told me about a cleanse he is using and I am going to give it a try; my GI tract could use a good cleaning.