So I decided to be The Hulk for Halloween... AH + AM cycle log

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Welp, here we go once again.

Going to be starting a new log for AH + AM. Will post before / after pics once it's all said and done.

First things first (am copying from a previous as I still utilize the same overall routine):

Height: 6'4''
Weight: 215lbs
BF: 13.3% according to Caliper test (self assessed)
Goals: Bulk the fck up and bring BF% down too as an overall result
Workout: A slight variation of DC workout
Diet: Metabolic Diet
Calories: Going to keep at about 300 - 500 above maintenance everyday.

My workout goes as follow for my DC split:

Notes:
-I keep a very accurate log with JEFIT for Android. Highly recommend to everyone out there.
-I do a widowmaker set for my biceps and triceps at the end of the workout as they were lagging behind
-I count my reps as total of the 3 sets; harder to keep track of single sets so I just bulk them all up.

A1:
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
T Bar Row
Dumbbell Bench Press
Dumbbell Lateral Raise
Cable Triceps Pushdown on machine

A2:
Barbell Deadlift
WideGrip Rear Pull-Up on Assisted Machine
Dumbbell Fly
Dumbbell Shoulder Press
Barbell Lying Triceps Extension Across Face

A3:
Underhand Pulldown
Smith Bent Over Machine Row
Incline Bench Press Machine
Barbell Shoulder Press
Triceps Pushdown V-Bar

B1:
Barbell Curl
Hammer Curls
Leg Press
Standing Leg Curl
Calf Press on Leg Press Machine

B2:
Dumbbell Alternate Biceps Curl
Cross Body Hammer Curl
Smith Machine Squat
Seated Leg Curl
Seated Calf Raise

B3:
Preacher Curl
Reverse Barbell Curl
Hack Squat
Lying Leg Curls
Seated Calf Raise

Being on Metabolic Diet I usually eat a lot of protein and fat throughout the day, duh. Here's what my usual day looks like:

Meal 1:
3 egg omelet with bacon and full fat cheese

Meal 2:
1/3lb of Salami or Peperoni
12 pecan halves

Meal 3:
2 1/3 burger patties with cheese

Meal 4:
Protein shake with Almond Milk and Macadamia Oil
20 pecan halves

Meal 5:
Usually something close to what I had for lunch or shrimp with full fat mayo

I will also add asparagus or broccoli to meal 3 and 5 from time to time, nut carb permitting.

I'm going to run steady at 4AH + 4AM a day for 6 weeks. If I feel like I'm not accomplishing what I want I'll bump to 6 after week 3 or so.

Supplements:
First thing in the morning:
2 Caps AndroMass
2 Caps AndroHard
1 Life Support
1 ADAM
2 Cissus
3 Fish Oil Caps
2 Vitamin C tablets

After Meal 1:
2 Caps AndroMass
2 Caps AndroHard
1 Life Support
1 ADAM
2 Cissus
3 Fish Oil Caps
2 Vitamin C tablets

Before Meal 3:
2 Cissus

On workout days:
Mesomorph before the workout

For PCT:

Anabeta
Nolva at 20/10/10/10
Erase
DAA
Life Support
Vitamin C
Fish Oil
Adam
Endoamp
Toco 8

So there it is, let's see how this goes.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Saving for conclusions and pics

Edit:
Before:
before.jpg

After:
after.png

Will post pre-post stats later today as I get back from work.

Edit: Stats; keep in mind: Starting stats - Post Cycle - Post PCT.

Weight: 212lbs - 220lbs - 221lb
Bodyfat: 13.4% - 14% - 12.8%, self assessed (Anabeta + Erase + DAA + Eviscerate, would HIGHLY advise this PCT to anyone and everyone. Was able to keep strength going up, gain a lb there by maintaining a +200 calorie intake and drop a little bit of BF, happy camper.)
Chest: 112cm - 116cm - 115cm
Waist: 85cm - 87cm - 84cm
Arm: 42cm - 42.5cm - 42.7
Forearms: 33cm - 34.5cm - 35.5 (big increase after focusing more on them)
Neck: 42cm - 43cm - 43cm
Thighs: 60cm - 63cm - 64cm

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
First update

I actually started this yesterday, didn't have time to do the write up in advance. I kept my workout steady from what it used to be, didn't go much out of the ordinary so I could feel the difference between pre AM + AH to post AM + AH. I am planning on keeping the same weights for the next week on my DC so I can spike them up and see how it affects once my next week starts.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to follow, bro. I love Halloween inspired logs/cycles ;)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in as well. Great to follow a DC routine as well and your Dave Palumbo like diet.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in as well. Great to follow a DC routine...
Given his Halloween costume choice, I would think a Marvel routine would be a better route :laugh:

;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Super pumped about Halloween too!
Lets get this show on the road!!

Subbed!

Have fun!!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Alright!

First off, product quick review before I go on the workout; I've been feeling a lot fuller, sex drive is still peaking well, no lethargy, no hair loss, no negative side effects thus far. Have been eating like an animal and don't see myself gaining too much more blubber. I have put on 4lbs on the scale from the 4 days I've been on this, a whole lot of water is now sticking to me! Also, my main perception at the gym is the endurance / recovery factor. Everyone who has ever done DC knows that sets 2 and 3 are a BIATCH if you go heavy and to the limit on set 1. What I've noticed more and more is that the same break I used to take before now recovers me a whole lot better. Example:

Did, for instance, a Close Grip Front Lat Pulldown (switched from Wide Grip, want to target Bi's more); My first set I was dying at 6 and pushed through a 7th. So far so good. So I'm expecting to get, you know, to about 3, perhaps 4 on the second set and 1 or 2 on the third, right? WRONG. I take my 10 second / breathing break, and go again. I'm at 5 and then it gets heavy, but I'm able to push a 6th... Really? Ok... So I go for 3rd set again after my rest pause, and I'm doing 3 and pushing a 4th. I wouldn't expect to do MORE than half of my first set on my last set pretty much ever when doing DC, but that's been the standard with most of my lifts. Impressive. Long story short, even though I've done DC for over 4 months now, today I'm as sore as Sasha Grey after a shooting. Can barely move, which is a great feeling considering I thought I was on my limits.

So now on to the workout:

My A3 sessions:

Close Grip Front Lat Pulldown: 16 plaques, 18 reps
Smith Bent Over Row: 90lbs, 17 reps
Dumbbell Machine Incline Press: 140lb, 14 reps
Barbell Shoulder Press: 40lbs, 18 reps
Triceps Pushdown V-Bar: 7 plaques, 16 reps
Triceps Pushdown V-Bar Widowmaker: 4 plaques, 20 reps
Barbell Shrugs Behind the Back: 180lbs, 24 reps

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I also did the day after one of my usual Jump Rope / Ab splits.

Consists of:

3 minutes jumping rope, drop down to do one set of 8 for upper abs, 8 for obliques, 8 for lower; get back up and do another 3 minutes. Repeat 5 times. Then do another sets of 3 minutes jumping rope but drop down for obliques only, 20 reps. Do those 3 times. Ends up being about 40 minutes of aerobic activity and I leave it absolutely soaking in sweat.

Did 15 minutes on the eliptical after. Then proceeded to the Sauna and Hot Tub. Could barely walk out of the hot tub, exhausted.

Today is Biceps / Leg workout. Let's see how that goes.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO at the Sasha Grey reference. That made my day.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
And we are back!

I feel like I've been putting somewhat of excess fat; my abs sure as hell do not look the way they used to, unfortunately. So that always leaves me worried as I very very easily put on weight. I was hoping (still am) that Androhard will help me maintain a reasonable BF % but it is nonetheless worrying me! I've kept intake at + 500 calories but am thinking of tuning it down to 200 - 300, and lay back on the fatty foods a little bit to hopefully get a better outcome.

As far as Gym goes, strength continues to go up. As I mentioned, endurance is good, my 2nd and 3rd sets barely feel like a rest pause rep. I'm considering diminishing interval in between sets from 10 breaths to 5 breaths to see how it goes. Again sore as sh!t today. So here we go for yesterday's workout.

B2:

Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl: 50lbs, 17 reps
Cross Body Hammer Curl: 40lbs, 15 reps
Wrist Roller: 100lbs, 25 reps
Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl Widowmaker: 25lbs and 20 reps straight (now, wouldn't mind some input here. As I mentioned, I feel my arms are lagging and wanted to grow them; thoughts on a negative set either right after or right before the widowmaker on a 30 second decline movement?)
Smith Machine Squat: 700lbs, 10 reps. New PR
Seated Leg Curl: 195lbs, 22 reps
Smith Machine Calf Raise: 450lbs, 11 reps (being the good old, 1 rep up, 5 seconds down, 5 second stretch, 2nd rep up, etc)

Followed that with a mid resistance elliptical after, 20 minutes just to burn off a bit more calories as I was already sweating like a whore in church. Truly do feel like DC training is the best aerobic workout routine as I am always absolutely exhausted at the end and not to mention sweating like a pig.

And Labor day weekend, here we come! I probably won't do much so I plan on being at the gym for an extended period of time this weekend.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't done enough research on DC to know the lift selection, but have you looked into doing JM Presses for triceps?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Just checked out the JM Presses, sure seem like a good exercise, will look into switching it up a bit

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Another weekend goes by and I just finished my first week of AH + AM.

Feeling pretty well all around, had my first carb refeed over the weekend, loaded up on lots of honey, wheat pancakes, sweet potatoes, all that great stuff. As anyone can imagine, I was a lot fuller today and weight fluctiation was high, up to 215 right now, will probably shed those within the next few days though.

Went to the gym today, still feeling good with Endurance, lifts have been going pretty well, have switched my series around to focus more on my arms. Tried the JM Press with a slight variation, used Dumbbells rather than a Barbell as I don't really have a spotter. Kept it on a much closer length than I usually would.

So enough chatter, another session at the gym, Chest / Back / Tri

Underhand Pull Down: 220lbs, 15 reps
T Bar Row: 190lbs, 15 reps
Dumbbell Close Grip Bench Press: 80lbs, 15 reps
Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 35lbs, 21 reps
Triceps Machine Pushdown: 190lbs, 14 reps
Dumbbell Shrugs: 90lbs, 20 reps

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the JM press a good addition to change things up

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoyed it today.

Had it a bit before the triceps workout and I could really feel it. Went to the Sauna after to relax a bit before getting back to the grind tomorrow and by the time it was all said and done, my arms were absolutely done. I had a hard time putting my shoes back on, thats how bad I was feeling my arms.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So I took some Melatonin last night before bed alongside my usual ZMA.

Felt REALLY tired and fell asleep pretty fast, but on the bad side, had some of the most vivid dreams ever... Woke up mid way twice and had no idea if it was real or whatnot, wasn't a big fan of the feeling that's for sure. Also, ended up waking at 4AM and couldn't fall back asleep and am exhausted today.

Not looking forward my gym session today.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I took some Melatonin last night before bed alongside my usual ZMA.

Felt REALLY tired and fell asleep pretty fast, but on the bad side, had some of the most vivid dreams ever... Woke up mid way twice and had no idea if it was real or whatnot, wasn't a big fan of the feeling that's for sure. Also, ended up waking at 4AM and couldn't fall back asleep and am exhausted today.

Not looking forward my gym session today.
I'm not a fan of it either, have you looked into our dream tea?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I haven't quite looked into that, Ryan. May take a quick peak. I was taking sleep aid but didn't want to keep going that route.

I've also switched things around a little and am now running the DC on the AB, break, AB. Then weekend, switch around. It's been treating me pretty well so far, but I need to up my Glucosamine, MSM and whatnot intake to help out a bit with joint soreness.

Also, I'm planning on running Anabeta for PCT. Would it be worth running it while on Cycle as well or would it be an overkill?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Save the AB for PCT. You'll get more use out of it that way.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Will most certainly do then. Have about a bottle and 1/3 left. Will probably give it a head count and just backtrack to even out with PCT.

Also, random question; jumping in the hot tub after a rough training, will it help or hinder recovery?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will most certainly do then. Have about a bottle and 1/3 left. Will probably give it a head count and just backtrack to even out with PCT.

Also, random question; jumping in the hot tub after a rough training, will it help or hinder recovery?
It'll increase bloodflow, so it should help.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Boy did I wake up SORE today... And I'm talking BIG TIME sore. All around. Reeeeally need some hot tub action at the end of the day as I'm feeling it aaalll around. I was going to do some cardio today along with my core workout but I don't think that's on the cards for me as my legs are barely moving after yesterday's workout. Will probably have to give it a day to rest.

Anyways, here's my workout from yesterday, which resulted on this god forsaken soreness today:

Barbell Curl: 60lbs, 14 reps
Barbell Curl Widowmaker: 45lbs, 18 reps
Hammer Curls: 40lbs, 15 reps. This was another one of those in which I was surprised with recovery. I did the first set and could only go up till 6. Then I did my second and was able to hit 5, then for my last able to hit 4. It used to be that a 6 would usually end up in a 3 - 1, but not for this.
Seated Palm-Up Barbell Wrist Curl: 110lbs, 26 reps
Leg Press: 540lbs, 9 reps
Leg Press Widowmaker: 400lbs, 20 reps. Paused for 10 seconds, then did another 6 reps. Had a hard, REAL HARD time getting up from the leg press machine
Standing Leg Curl: 40lbs, 20 reps
Calf Press on Leg Press Machine: 450lbs, 10 reps. Loaded up with another 90lbs and then did 7, 10 second rest, 6 reps to finish it off.

Paying big time for my going overboard yesterday.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Tonight it was sauna and hot tub only, need to recover.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It should increase Heat Shock proteins, so it sounds like a good idea to me. Good to hear your running Anabeta in your pct. Ill be running it solo in a week.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update as of today;

Feeling a lot more lethargy right about now. Tired throughout the day, pretty darn sleepy, just dragging my ass around and wanting a nap real bad. And that was with a pretty solid night of sleep, good 8 hours, which is usually pretty good for me. Been on the coffee train all morning but it doesn't seem like it's helping much.

I may have to add some sort of stim in the morning if this keeps going on because I can't be feeling like this at work or else it will be real rough to continue. I have also been eating a lot, pushing food in even when I'm not hungry, just to make sure my calories are up up and away, so I don't believe it to be an issue with nutrition. On another note, though, been kinda down lately due to personal life issue, diseases with the family and all, so been kinda "blue" lately with that, which may be playing a role on this too, but regardless, going to need something to change.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a quick update as of today;

Feeling a lot more lethargy right about now. Tired throughout the day, pretty darn sleepy, just dragging my ass around and wanting a nap real bad. And that was with a pretty solid night of sleep, good 8 hours, which is usually pretty good for me. Been on the coffee train all morning but it doesn't seem like it's helping much.

I may have to add some sort of stim in the morning if this keeps going on because I can't be feeling like this at work or else it will be real rough to continue. I have also been eating a lot, pushing food in even when I'm not hungry, just to make sure my calories are up up and away, so I don't believe it to be an issue with nutrition. On another note, though, been kinda down lately due to personal life issue, diseases with the family and all, so been kinda "blue" lately with that, which may be playing a role on this too, but regardless, going to need something to change.
Sorry to hear about the family news, go ahead and try a stim out and see if that helps.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to use chocamine because it has only minor attenuation and really improves the mood.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna give chocamine a try as well. Thanks for the good wishes too Ryan, as if it wasn't enough I'm gonna have to put my dog to sleep now. Just absolutely devastated... Trying to channel the focus on the gym and work though to try to get my mind of these things. Taking all the frustration out on the weights at the gym, had a great workout yesterday thanks to that.

On another note, acne is starting to pop. Got a few zits on my face, my back is still clean though, and one on my chest. I'm usually pretty acne free so I'm gonna have to buy one of those soaps to try to slow down this.

Also, had the ****ing scare of my life today... Got up, undressed myself, went to weight myself. Adjusted the boys and as I was going down to adjust I just feel a fking HUGE lump right above my party package. On the spot I thought that sht was a cist or some sort of fked up bump and was freaking out for a second. Ran to the bathroom only to realize that was, in fact, one big a$$ motherfking zit. We're talking pea size god damn zit. Let me tell you about relief, wow. Popped that mother and there was just sht flying everywhere, didn't know a zit could hold that much in it. How about that for a disgusting picture?

Aaaanyways, let's try to lighten up the mood a little by talking about my workout yesterday.

A2 boys and brahs.

Dumbbell Deadlift: 150lbs, 10 reps.
Alright, quick pause here on the deadlifts... I have a real, REAL hard time with them. Not because they are heavy, no, not because my legs or backs can't take it, no. But because my damn arms, more specifically, my two absolutely screwed to sht shoulders can't take it. They start hurting before anything else and I have to drop the weight because they just hurt so damn much. Thoughts on what to do there? Should I just stop doing deadlifts? I would really rather not but I barely feel anything on my back or legs because of the shoulders.

Close Grip Front Lat Pulldown: 16 plaques, 20 reps
Bench Fly: 50lbs, 18 reps. Was pretty happy with this one. Started with 7, followed with 6 and then 5. Getting to the 6 was painful, I thought I wasn't going to be able to get past 2, but kept pushing until a 5th that felt like my pecs were going to explode.
Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 50lbs, 15 reps
Barbell Laying Triceps Extension Across the face: 80lbs, 15 reps. Ok, so here is another issue. My ELBOW hurts on this. Not really elbow per se but one muscle or tendon or something on my left, and left only, elbow. Any thoughts on what that is? Should probably look into switching this exercise up?
Smith Machine Shrug: 360lbs, 19 reps

And then to top it off I did a series of Ab workout. 45lb on my chest for 3x15, 25lbs on my sides for 3x15, 20lbs on my legs for leg raises 3x15. Lots of stomach vacuums as well, 35 seconds hold on 3 sessions. Finished it up with a trip to the sauna and the hot tub.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
My sincerest condolences about your dog.
Thanks, really appreciate it... It was a rough weekend but life goes on, even though it sucks...

Didn't do much of workout this weekend, was at the Big House for that first night game, good outcome, horrible game altogether though.

So, the lethargy has been kinda hitting me a bit as of late, napped almost all day yesterday. Thoughts on adding Dermacrine to the stack for the last 4 weeks that I have to run? I'm guessing the test base would improve the lethargy and whatnot, correct? Would it be beneficial or kinda useless, both on overall feeling and muscle gains?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Feeling a little better today, not as lethargic, probably helpful that I had my carb up weekend too. Weighted myself in today after my carb load and was sitting at 214lbs. A few lbs up.

Haven't noticed too much of fat intake, which is great, libido was great throughout the weekend, no complaints from the lady friends, performing just as usual - not saying that's a good thing! :lol: In all seriousness though, been feeling pretty standard aside from Gym increases. I do see some good body composition changes, though. I know it's still early and it may be a lot of placebo effect but I can see veins popping a lot more, muscles do look fuller, everything seems to be going all right.

Have to go out of town tomorrow for work, so will be traveling for the next two days. Hope that they have a cardio room at the hotel, but if they don't won't be the end of the world, I'll be back on Wednesday so not like I will be missing out a whole lot of time.

On another note; I've been having some gum bleeding. Not sure why, haven't really done much that would trigger that, but it's been coming and going and that has never happened so it is quite odd. Anyone ever heard of that happening over the course of AM or AH? Or anything that could explain that? Went to the dentist not even 2 months ago and everything was just fine, so this is kinda weird to me.

Still wondering on the Dermacrine though, thoughts?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feeling a little better today, not as lethargic, probably helpful that I had my carb up weekend too. Weighted myself in today after my carb load and was sitting at 214lbs. A few lbs up.

Haven't noticed too much of fat intake, which is great, libido was great throughout the weekend, no complaints from the lady friends, performing just as usual - not saying that's a good thing! :lol: In all seriousness though, been feeling pretty standard aside from Gym increases. I do see some good body composition changes, though. I know it's still early and it may be a lot of placebo effect but I can see veins popping a lot more, muscles do look fuller, everything seems to be going all right.

Have to go out of town tomorrow for work, so will be traveling for the next two days. Hope that they have a cardio room at the hotel, but if they don't won't be the end of the world, I'll be back on Wednesday so not like I will be missing out a whole lot of time.

On another note; I've been having some gum bleeding. Not sure why, haven't really done much that would trigger that, but it's been coming and going and that has never happened so it is quite odd. Anyone ever heard of that happening over the course of AM or AH? Or anything that could explain that? Went to the dentist not even 2 months ago and everything was just fine, so this is kinda weird to me.

Still wondering on the Dermacrine though, thoughts?
No clue about the bleeding gums. That's definitely an odd side effect.

You could add in the Dermacrine for the remainder if you feel as though the lethargy is getting unmanageable.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you could benefit from Dermacrine bla. Sorry to hear about your dog too. I recently adopted a French Bulldog named Achilles and he really is family.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I haven't yet, I was out of town for the beggining of the week so hadn't had the chance, but when I'm home today I may put the order in and expedite it or something so I can get it by early next week, that would allow me to go at a higher dosage for the remaining 3 weeks and hopefully give me a little boost.

So I decided to do some little before midway measurements; and I know, I know, measurements don't tell much of a story most of the times, nor does the scale, but still, I was a little disappointed, even though I kinda think I've been making progress from a Mirror standpoint (also took a mid-way pic, will post it later once I'm home). My measurements remained constant all around, aside from stomach line, which went up about 2cm. All around rest, remained the same. Scale shows me 4.5lbs above starting point. And I do know this is not even half way through the cycle, but regardless, was hoping to see some numbers. Oh well, we'll keep trucking!

So I got back from my business trip yesterday and rolled out of the airport straight to the gym, not even a stop at home as I thought I would chicken out if I were to do that. Had a pretty good workout, as I had mentioned I've been targeting my arms a lot more, making all my compound exercises more focused on biceps and triceps, so here's my latest:

Close Grip Front Lat Pulldown: 17 plaques, 16 reps - up on weight and rep
Smith Machine Bent Over Row: 100lbs, 23 reps - upped the weight and still managed to up the reps by a LOT. Also used a closer grip for BI workout
Dumbbell Incline Bench Press: 60lbs, 20 reps - first time I switched it up to free weights really, so that I could have a closer grip and work more on the triceps, more of a trial run
Barbell Shoulder Press: 60lbs, 20 reps - up on both accounts as well
Triceps Pushdown V-Bar: 8 plaques, 16 reps
Triceps Pushdown V-Bar Widowmaker: 40 plaques, 18 reps, arms almost fell out of my torso by 16. Last 2 I believe I had an outter body experience.
Barbell Shrugs Behind the Back: 200 lbs, 20 reps.

So strength is still increasing at long strides, but I just wish I was seeing some more on the measurements, although I still feel the mirror is getting better (hard to tell because I am putting on a little fat too, will post pictures to get some feedback too)

Tonight it's jump rope and ab night, will post later.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you may have missed the boat on Dermacrine bud, we had it up for a half off sale starting yesterday and it's already gone.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Damn, yeah, just came here to post that :(

Missed on that bad boy. Welp, what can I do.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Directly it shouldnt hurt. In fact useing heat to loosen up is one of my favorate fitness tricks these days. However, how long you eat before the hot tub and how long you let it delay your pot workout nutrition could mean something.