So I decided to be The Hulk for Halloween... AH + AM cycle log

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I am putting on a little fat too
I wonder if your going a little to carb crazy on the weekends? Or maby just too many calories during the low carb part of the diet? These diets can be annoying to figure out! Also, is it possible that your not getting very much fiber, and just think your putting on fat because you bloated?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Ok, been a little while since I last updated this; had a friends birthday out of town so ended up being away for the weekend, didn't get much time to do some updating!

Lethargy has been better, not quite sure why but it's been going ok so I will not be complaining there. Am up a few lbs but still a little annoyed by the metrics, although I still do have a couple / 3 more weeks to go, still was hoping to get a bigger kick by now but will continue strong since I'm not seeing that much fat buildup.

Friday I had a pretty killer workout, it's Monday and my calves are still sore from it. Granted, my Saturday rope jumping probably didn't help out by putting some extra work on them, but regardless, it was a good workout weekend.

So on Friday I did my B2 set:
Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl: 50lbs, 17 reps
Cross Body Hammer Curl: 40lbs, 20 reps
Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl Widowmaker: 25lbs, 20 reps.
Wrist Roller: 110lbs, 25 reps
Smith Machine Squat: 500lbs, 10 reps
Seated Leg Curl: 210lbs, 17 reps
Smith Machine Reverse Calf Raise: 540lbs, 9 reps. This was with the 5 secs negative, 5 seconds stretch. Then I added another 180lbs and did 8, 6, 4.

On Saturday morning I went to the gym to do some rope jumping splits. Usual, 3 minutes sprint, drop down and do Abs. There were 8 sprint sets and 8 abs set. Then I did the elliptical for 15 minutes and relaxed at the hot tub. The walk home was a biatch, I was exhausted. So all in all, a very productive weekend

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good bud, have you thought about upping cals?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good bud, have you thought about upping cals?
May have to do that now, especially with the Test having had enough time to kick in. Gonna try to go 700+ and just stuff my face with more steaks more often. I'm always just worried with too much blubber but gonna need to let it go a bit and then just cut it after with some nice T3/Clen after PCT is all said and done.

Are you getting any body comp tests?
I have done the gym body comp test and will probably do that one again, but ya know how that goes, not EXTREMELY reliable. Also do have home calipers and tape to measure overall success.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would highly recommend against that cut stack post PCT. The Clen you can have arguments each way regarding being "anti-catabolic," but the T3 most certainly is. You would very much risk losing much of your gains, and in general you should consider a hormonal base to a t3 tun.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I would highly recommend against that cut stack post PCT. The Clen you can have arguments each way regarding being "anti-catabolic," but the T3 most certainly is. You would very much risk losing much of your gains, and in general you should consider a hormonal base to a t3 tun.
Hum, had not thought about that... I will keep the clen then and ditch out the T3 then. Hold it off until later on.

Today I figured out I have 42 caps left so decided to bump the dosage up to 6 a day and run for 2 more weeks rather than 3 at 4. Let's see how it goes. Figured I've given more than enough time to kick in and now I could probably boost it up a little and see how I react to it during this final stretch.

Also upped calories for today, my meals for the day sure spiked up :lol: Had 4 eggs for breakfast along with cheese and sausage, brought 2/5lb of Salami for mid morning snack, have 1.5lb steak for lunch and then a protein shake in the afternoon. We'll see how dinner goes post workout.

My workout yesterday was kinda rushed, unfortunately, but still a pretty decent one. It was my A1 workout as follows:

Close Grip Pull Down: 225lbs, 17 reps
T Bar Row: 200lbs, 16 reps
Dumbbell Bench Press: 85lbs, 13 reps
Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 40lbs, 19 reps
Cable Triceps Pushdown: 200lbs, 14 reps
Cable Triceps Pushdown Widowmaker: 90lbs, 19 reps
Dumbbell Shoulder Shrug: 95lbs, 18 reps

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
On a random note;

This upping in dosage will pretty much place me finishing my cycle on October 10th. I've got a lady friend who's visiting me during the following weekend; she's coming all the way from California and staying for a week. Needless to say, I would really really want to be on good "performing" condition.

PCT will be Erase, Nolva, DAA, Anabeta plus a few other things here and there. My question is, what should I expect out of my libido by then? Will I be in risk of being slightly shot libido wise? And if so, anything I can consider to give me that little boost?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a random note;

This upping in dosage will pretty much place me finishing my cycle on October 10th. I've got a lady friend who's visiting me during the following weekend; she's coming all the way from California and staying for a week. Needless to say, I would really really want to be on good "performing" condition.

PCT will be Erase, Nolva, DAA, Anabeta plus a few other things here and there. My question is, what should I expect out of my libido by then? Will I be in risk of being slightly shot libido wise? And if so, anything I can consider to give me that little boost?
You may not react to it the same way I do, but Nolva kills my libido. What dose will you be using on the Nolva?

Fenugreek, zinc, Maca, and Macuna Pruriens would all help with both performance and libido.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Will research those then, I'm not sure how I react to Nolva to be completely honest, when I ran AH solo I wasn't dating anyone so not quite sure how it went for me all that well.

It will be 20/10/10/10 along with Erase and DAA. Will look for some product that has those you mentioned there and have them as a just in case... Don't want to screw the pooch on that one.

Also, on a side note, seems as I have pulled a muscle of sorts on my back / left trap area. It is hurting like a mother today. Going to go home and do some warm treatment as well as some shiatsu massage with the pillow I've got. Good thing it's not lifting day and it's only cardio / ab day or else it would be problematic.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would ice it as well since you are not training today

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will research those then, I'm not sure how I react to Nolva to be completely honest, when I ran AH solo I wasn't dating anyone so not quite sure how it went for me all that well.

It will be 20/10/10/10 along with Erase and DAA. Will look for some product that has those you mentioned there and have them as a just in case... Don't want to screw the pooch on that one.

Also, on a side note, seems as I have pulled a muscle of sorts on my back / left trap area. It is hurting like a mother today. Going to go home and do some warm treatment as well as some shiatsu massage with the pillow I've got. Good thing it's not lifting day and it's only cardio / ab day or else it would be problematic.
Contrast therapy as often as you can.

Also, I like the lower dose of Nolva that you have planned for PCT.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I upped the dosage to 6 a day split in 2 doses but have been feeling roughed up because of it.

Getting some migraines and a very very upset stomach... May try to split it in 3 doses and see how that one goes but if I switch it to 3 doses and I'm still feeling that I may have to go back to 4 a day. The upset stomach makes REAL hard to eat enough as I feel like throwing up for quite a while after.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I upped the dosage to 6 a day split in 2 doses but have been feeling roughed up because of it.

Getting some migraines and a very very upset stomach... May try to split it in 3 doses and see how that one goes but if I switch it to 3 doses and I'm still feeling that I may have to go back to 4 a day. The upset stomach makes REAL hard to eat enough as I feel like throwing up for quite a while after.
Ya switch it up to 3x dosing

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Started my 3x dosing today. Took only 2 in the morning, hopefully lunch will go smoothly today. I was getting a mild headache as well so will keep an eye out for how I feel with that. Thought it could be high blood pressure but I checked BP first thing in the morning and was at 120/90, so not horrible.

Went to the gym last night and did an extra hard workout since I will be golfing later today and won't be able to hit the gym. It was my B1 routine.

Barbell Curl: 60lbs, 17 reps
Barbell Curl Widowmaker: 40lbs, 20 reps
Hammer Curls: 45lbs, 14 reps
Barbell Wrist Curl: 110lbs, 24 reps
Leg Press: 590lbs, 9 reps. Went up by 50lbs on this exercise from my last time. Had to push my legs up a bit on the last 2 reps though
Leg Press Widowmaker: 450lbs, 22 reps
Standing Leg Curl: 45 lbs, 16 reps
Calf Press on Leg Press Machine: 470lbs for 12 reps with the 5 sec negative and 5 sec stretch
Calf Press on Leg Press Machine RP: 560lbs, 8,7,6 reps.

After I was done with the lifting, barely being able to stand up as per usual, I did a set of Ab workout. 3x12 for top, 3x12 for obliques, 3x12 for lower. Then I did 50 cross body abs. Also pretty sore today.

Have started noticing a bit more of size, although measurements still don't seem to matchup. Weight is at ~215 right now, and I have put on a little bit of fat but I dont think too much. I've got a bottle of Dermatherm still sitting on my cabinet and have started applying that to my ab region to hold still the fat gain in the area if possible, that will make it easier to lose after.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
man nothins worse than puttin down your dog. i feel for you bro

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
How are the injuries feeling right now?
They are all good right now. I did a long shiatsu massage on Tuesday so Wednesday I was feeling completely refreshed. Deadlift is not until tomorrow, so that gives me a bit of time to relax and try to strengthen up a bit more before then.

Headaches are still there a bit, VERY VERY mildly, but I just know that it's there, but nothing that would make me take anything and it hasn't affected my lifting really. I am considering perhaps getting some baby aspirin to take once a day and see how that treats me.

Took the regular 2 caps / each today in the morning and another dose about 30 minutes ago, no upset stomach. Will take my 3rd dose about an hour before I go workout and see how it goes, but I may have to take it after I workout, as mesomorph already kinda upsets my stomach a little. Would rather not feel like throwing up while at the gym.

I did start with the Dermatherm on the abdominal region, added a bit of capscin for the burn effect and am wondering if I should consider a low clen dose to go along, although I'm afraid that will take too many calories out of my daily routine and therefore stun my overall growth.

So altogether, so far so good. Starting to look bigger, and even though I have also put some fat, still have been seeing a lot more vascularity.

man nothins worse than puttin down your dog. i feel for you bro
Thanks for the PM too, I know, there's nothing worse... It was even worse as I wasn't able to be there with him as he was living with my mom. She's having a real hard time considering she lives by herself. Rough. And I don't think she'll ever get another dog, which makes it even harder... But life goes on I guess, will miss him forever though.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't add in clen at this point, if anything make a slight adjustment with your cals

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't add in clen at this point, if anything make a slight adjustment with your cals
Yeah, may have to play around a bit... Was at 700+ to try to put on more muscle but it seems as it has been adding too much more fat. Am just gonna go with Abliderate + Capiscin for the time being on my abs to see how that goes.

This. More fats, fewer carbs (or timed around training only).
Been going that route; switched all my "lean" 70/30 burguers to 50/50 basically and have been taking a lot more fat in with meals. Carbs are already minimal, not even 20g a day, only carb income is through the broccoli I eat for lunch and the nuts spread out through the day (and the 3g on my protein shakes, which adds up to 6 a day). Overall I would say I'm at 20 - 25g range.

Yesterday I played a round of golf... Not sure I would call what I did "golfing" per se though. God I was awful, I was stiffer than a virgin for his first time. Probably because of my ab and leg workout the day prior, which was still very much so present.

I've been "feeling" my workouts a whole lot on the day after, wonder if I'm going "too big" on my lifts. It's not really PAIN really, but for the day (or days sometimes) after my workout I definitely can "tell" I worked out those muscles the days prior... But that is following the DC pretty closely, with quite a bit of the extreme stretches after.

On another note, kicking myself and quite pissed actually. I had taken 4 pictures of my physique before the cycle. There was a biceps, a chest, a back and a wheel shot. The only one that somehow saved was the bicep one (the last picture of the bunch) which is kinda upsetting as the base for comparison is gonna be flawed. My legs seem to have developed a bit - they have always been the lagging part; even though I lift real heavy with them and have a lot of strength, they just don't seem to want to grow...

Anyways, later today is another back/chest day, let's see how I fare.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm, well, it's just overall caloric intake then. IDK how you guys do it on that low of carbs either.

Beast20

Beast20

Awards
Yeah, may have to play around a bit... Was at 700+ to try to put on more muscle but it seems as it has been adding too much more fat. Am just gonna go with Abliderate + Capiscin for the time being on my abs to see how that goes.

Been going that route; switched all my "lean" 70/30 burguers to 50/50 basically and have been taking a lot more fat in with meals. Carbs are already minimal, not even 20g a day, only carb income is through the broccoli I eat for lunch and the nuts spread out through the day (and the 3g on my protein shakes, which adds up to 6 a day). Overall I would say I'm at 20 - 25g range.

Yesterday I played a round of golf... Not sure I would call what I did "golfing" per se though. God I was awful, I was stiffer than a virgin for his first time. Probably because of my ab and leg workout the day prior, which was still very much so present.

I've been "feeling" my workouts a whole lot on the day after, wonder if I'm going "too big" on my lifts. It's not really PAIN really, but for the day (or days sometimes) after my workout I definitely can "tell" I worked out those muscles the days prior... But that is following the DC pretty closely, with quite a bit of the extreme stretches after.

On another note, kicking myself and quite pissed actually. I had taken 4 pictures of my physique before the cycle. There was a biceps, a chest, a back and a wheel shot. The only one that somehow saved was the bicep one (the last picture of the bunch) which is kinda upsetting as the base for comparison is gonna be flawed. My legs seem to have developed a bit - they have always been the lagging part; even though I lift real heavy with them and have a lot of strength, they just don't seem to want to grow...

Anyways, later today is another back/chest day, let's see how I fare.
Dude, I've been following for about a week. I would focus more on the fiber intake, as well as trying to keep your metabolism running by increasing the amounts of meals a day, and eating less per meal. And Carb cycling with home made ''clean food'', even on the 1 or 2 loading days of the week.
Dropping your carbs too low would only slow down your metabolism and especially on this cycle you wanna make sure you're running TURBO, since you would benefit much from a higher ''clean'' carb cycling approach.

Applying this and HIIT sprints 5 times a week on empty stomach in the morning saved me out of the most horrible plataeu ever. Hope this advice would help out the remaining weeks dude. All the best!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, I've been following for about a week. I would focus more on the fiber intake, as well as trying to keep your metabolism running by increasing the amounts of meals a day, and eating less per meal. And Carb cycling with home made ''clean food'', even on the 1 or 2 loading days of the week.
Dropping your carbs too low would only slow down your metabolism and especially on this cycle you wanna make sure you're running TURBO, since you would benefit much from a higher ''clean'' carb cycling approach.

Applying this and HIIT sprints 5 times a week on empty stomach in the morning saved me out of the most horrible plataeu ever. Hope this advice would help out the remaining weeks dude. All the best!!
Eating extra meals in a smaller fashion won't raise his metabolism any further than it currently is.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
It's been a while since my last update as I had to travel for work over the weekend but lets get back on this horse.

Weight has been fluctuating like crazy... I will get mid-day readings that are like 224lbs but then will get early morning readings at 213.6 (as of today by stepping on the scale) so it sure has been all over the board indeed.

Have increased my food intake on a daily basis but still having a hard time getting the weight up. Have ~ a week to go as of today most likely. Will continue to stuff my face. Also started basically drinking a protein shake with Almond Milk every meal to add some extra calories right there as well. Am probably at the 800+ calories a day now, and the fear of adding fat is there as per usual but I want to get the most out of LBM gain from this so it's not a wasted cycle.

As far as workouts go, last Friday I had my A2 workout as following:

Barbell Deadlift: 190lbs, 10 reps
Barbell Deadlift Widowmaker: 120lbs, 15 reps. Again this is where I struggle, my shoulders begin hurting far before I am really challenged by the widowmaker lift.
Dumbbell Pec Fly: 55lbs, 17 reps
Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 50lbs, 19 reps
Triceps Pushdown Rope: 7 plaques, 14 reps (this was my first go with this exercise; the last one I was doing was really bothering my elbows - the laying skullcrusher type)
Triceps Pushdown Rope Widowmaker: 3 plaques, 20 reps
Smith Machine Shrug: 370lbs, 19 reps

Followed that by doing some ab workout as well.

My workout yesterday was my B3.

Preacher Curl: 85lbs, 13 reps. Roughed up by this one, upped weights by 10lbs.
Preacher Curl Widowmaker: 45lbs, 21 reps.
Reverse Barbell Curl: 80lbs, 14 reps. Also upped by 10lbs
Seated Palms-Down Barbell Wrist Curl: 17.5lbs, 24 reps
Hack Squat: 210lbs, 11 reps
Hack Squat Widowmaker: 150lbs, 22 reps
Lying Leg Curls: 130lbs, 15 reps
Seated Calf Raise: 110lbs, 7 reps

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The weirdest part of the shoulder issue is that you're able to do shrugs with that weight and reps.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
The weirdest part of the shoulder issue is that you're able to do shrugs with that weight and reps.
I usually feel it on the higher reps and it happens when they are extended forward rather than down. It hurts when the barbell is at its lowest point rather than the shrug part, not sure why that is either.

As for a quick update today; it was Ab workout + Cardio day. Did 20 minutes on the elliptical, 6 sets of abs, focusing more on the obliques, jumped rope for about 20 minutes overall as well.

Also, on a different note... Forgot I had rubbed Abliderate (which mind you is loaded with capiscin....) on my abs and went in the hot tub. Needless to say I absolutely rocketed out of there as it hurt like a mofo... Felt like I had just leaned against a god damn hot stove... But we are all good!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
LOL I was useing Eviscerate last winter. One day it got up to like 80 digrees, and this hot milf in the line at whole foods started hitting on me. My forehead started dripping sweat, and my body was tensed with pain. Story of my life!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL I was useing Eviscerate last winter. One day it got up to like 80 digrees, and this hot milf in the line at whole foods started hitting on me. My forehead started dripping sweat, and my body was tensed with pain. Story of my life!
LOL, this sounds sadly awkward.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
haha that is absolutely hilarious, sorry for that man. I had the entire hot tub crowd looking at me weird as I sky rocketed out of there. I did manage to withstand the Sauna for a bit after though - have kinda made that my go to everyday after workout, trying to see if I can keep water weight out a bit so I can hopefully get more accurate readings and maintain more at the end of the cycle.

Yesterday I had another workout, it was my A3 workout.

Close-Grip Front Lat Pulldown: 18 plaques, 14 reps - no huge improvement on this one... only 2 extra reps
Smith Machine Bent Over Row: 120lbs, 15 reps. Went up 20% on this.
Dumbbell Incline Bench Press: 65lbs, 25 reps. I had done my last set with 60lbs, for 20 reps, so figured I would go up. Ended up in both reps and weight. Guess I'm still getting used to this new exercise. Kinda funny though as I am probably gonna be going heavier on the incline than on the flat.
Barbell Shoulder Press: 70lbs, 20 reps
Triceps Pushdown V-Bar: 9plaques, 17 reps. Up on both.
Triceps Pushdown V-Bar Widowmaker: 5plaques, 18 reps.
Barbell Shrugs with Dumbbells: 75lbs, 17 reps.

I also figured out more on my shoulder issues, it indeed has something to do with where my arms are extended... If I lift with them parallel to my body I don't seem to have issues. If they are overhead doesn't seem as there are issues either as I am able to do the extreme stretches by hanging from the pull up bar without them hurting (my forearms are the ones that kill me on those...). But yesterday I tried a new stretch for my lower back, holding the bar with my arms extended to the front and hanging and that made my shoulders hurt fairly fast.

Not too much more left on the bottles, I'm guessing about 3 - 4 days worth and then it's PCT time. 215lbs on the scale this morning.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that a challenging weight on Bent Rows? The reason I ask is we may have found where the weakness is.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Is that a challenging weight on Bent Rows? The reason I ask is we may have found where the weakness is.
Hum, I usually end up having a close grip on the Bent Rows and I guess the overextension isn't always there, but it bothers a bit at the end of the range. Guess I never notice it much as it is usually over with in ~7 reps, so it is a fairly quick thing. I started only feeling this on the longer sets or longer stretches.

Ideas of how to kinda fix?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hum, I usually end up having a close grip on the Bent Rows and I guess the overextension isn't always there, but it bothers a bit at the end of the range. Guess I never notice it much as it is usually over with in ~7 reps, so it is a fairly quick thing. I started only feeling this on the longer sets or longer stretches.

Ideas of how to kinda fix?
A focus on mid-trap strength. Facepulls (it's not in a DC template, but do them several times a week), scarecrows, band pullaparts, scapula retractions, etc. 3-4 sets, 12-15 reps.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
A focus on mid-trap strength. Facepulls (it's not in a DC template, but do them several times a week), scarecrows, band pullaparts, scapula retractions, etc. 3-4 sets, 12-15 reps.
Do you feel like you can use enough weight on face pulls to get any results? I'd rather do low rows, at my gym the machine has two handles so that you can really squeeze the scapula together. Face pulls make me feel like they are going to pull me off balance if I use any decent amount of weight...now pulling my gf's face to my ........ well that's a different story all together :shysmile:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you feel like you can use enough weight on face pulls to get any results? I'd rather do low rows, at my gym the machine has two handles so that you can really squeeze the scapula together. Face pulls make me feel like they are going to pull me off balance if I use any decent amount of weight...now pulling my gf's face to my ........ well that's a different story all together :shysmile:
Yes. If you're having balance issues, then drop to one knee or strengthen the core.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As rodja stated, it is most likely a core/stability issue, I have implemented face pulls, and have to fight the balance loss as well.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Yes. If you're having balance issues, then drop to one knee or strengthen the core.
My core is pretty strong, it seems to be more of a center of gravity issue, dropping to a knee may help

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
UUUGH no its not. The center of gravity is a physics concept, makes no difference if I am an inanimate object or a living creature, My "core" is the muscles that support my torso. I have a six pack in the front and a christmas tree in the back. My core is strong If I were exceedingly top heavy my center of gravity could be above my core, hypothetically speaking, if my thighs were disproportionately ginormous, my center of gravity could be below my core.

Center of Gravity

Definition: Center of Gravity

The center of gravity of a collection of masses is the point where all the weight of the object can be considered to be concentrated. If (xcg,ycg) are the coordinates of the centre of gravity of a collection of point masses m1 , m2 , etc, located at coordinates ( x1,y1 ), ( x2,y2 ), respectively, then:

(m1 + m2 + ..)gxcg = m1gx1 + m2gx2 +... (5)
(m1 + m2 + ..)gycg = m1gy1 + m2gy2 +... (6)
Equations (8.6) and (8.6) imply that the torque about the origin would be the same if the entire weight acted through the center of gravity instead of acting through the individual masses.
Solving for the x -coordinate of the center of gravity:

xcg = . (7)

Similary, the y-coordinate of the centre of gravity is:
ycg = . (8)

Note:

Eqs(8.6,8.6) also imply that the torque due to gravity about the center of gravity is zero. The force of gravity, F = mg , acts through the center of gravity so there is no moment arm and therefore no torque due to gravity about the center of gravity.
An extended body can be treated in exactly the same way simply by considering it to be made up of a collection of smaller masses ``stuck together".
The centre of gravity is not necessarily inside the object.
In problems involving extended bodies and gravity, one can impose the equilibrium condition by assuming that the entire weight of the bodies acts through the centre of gravity.
In order to balance an object against gravity with a single force, that force must lie in a vertical line that runs through the centre of gravity.
For objects with symmetry, the center of gravity is always located along the axis of symmetry.
The center of gravity of an extended body or system of masses is also distinguished by the fact that it will remain at rest or moving at constant velocity unless the body is acted on by a net external force.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UUUGH no its not. The center of gravity is a physics concept, makes no difference if I am an inanimate object or a living creature, My "core" is the muscles that support my torso. I have a six pack in the front and a christmas tree in the back. My core is strong If I were exceedingly top heavy my center of gravity could be above my core, hypothetically speaking, if my thighs were disproportionately ginormous, my center of gravity could be below my core.
You're making the misnomer that aesthetics equals actual strength. If you're having troubles with balance and the weight is pulling you forward, then it is a core issue. I'm going to guess that you don't train your core standing?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Wow, it sure has been a while since I last updated... I've had ZERO time to do anything lately with End of Year stuff at work... Basically Work - Gym - Sleep as of late.

Still working out, though.

Last Friday:
Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl: 55, 11 reps
Cross Body Hammer Curl: 45lbs, 20 reps
Smith Machine Squat: 400lbs, 10 reps
Smith Reverse Machine Calf Raise: 570lbs, 11 reps

This Monday:
V Bar Pull Down: 235lbs, 17 reps
TBar Row: 216lbs, 12 reps
Dumbbell Bench Press: 85lbs, 15 reps
Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 45lbs, 14 reps
Cable Triceps Pushdown: 205lbs, 12 reps
Dumbbell Shrug: 60lbs, 19 reps

Yesterday:
Barbell Curl: 65lbs, 14 reps
Leg Press: 610lbs, 9 reps
Standing Leg Curl: 50lbs, 19 reps
Calf Press on Leg Press Machine: 520lbs, 9 reps

Should be done with both tomorrow unfortunately, time to start PCT! Will take some pics to compare.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Also, made 2 MAJOR mistakes this past week / today.

First big mistake: boost eviscerate by adding some capscin to it. It burns, it burns so bad! I literally feel like I'm melting away. Talk about a motherfoking red mid section when I go to the Sauna, holy Jesus.

Second big mistake: not washing my hands well enough after putting eviscerate today and then readjusting my little fella. I've been feeling like I have to pee all day long today and it burns like a mofo... Literally had a fan blowing at my crotch for half of the day. Can't wait to go to the sauna today......................

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

First big mistake: boost eviscerate by adding some capscin to it. It burns, it burns so bad! I literally feel like I'm melting away. Talk about a motherfoking red mid section when I go to the Sauna, holy Jesus.

Second big mistake: not washing my hands well enough after putting eviscerate today and then readjusting my little fella. I've been feeling like I have to pee all day long today and it burns like a mofo... Literally had a fan blowing at my crotch for half of the day. Can't wait to go to the sauna today......................
I'm cringing in pain...

Beast20

Beast20

Awards
Wow, it sure has been a while since I last updated... I've had ZERO time to do anything lately with End of Year stuff at work... Basically Work - Gym - Sleep as of late.

Still working out, though.

Last Friday:
Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl: 55, 11 reps
Cross Body Hammer Curl: 45lbs, 20 reps
Smith Machine Squat: 400lbs, 10 reps
Smith Reverse Machine Calf Raise: 570lbs, 11 reps

This Monday:
V Bar Pull Down: 235lbs, 17 reps
TBar Row: 216lbs, 12 reps
Dumbbell Bench Press: 85lbs, 15 reps
Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 45lbs, 14 reps
Cable Triceps Pushdown: 205lbs, 12 reps
Dumbbell Shrug: 60lbs, 19 reps

Yesterday:
Barbell Curl: 65lbs, 14 reps
Leg Press: 610lbs, 9 reps
Standing Leg Curl: 50lbs, 19 reps
Calf Press on Leg Press Machine: 520lbs, 9 reps

Should be done with both tomorrow unfortunately, time to start PCT! Will take some pics to compare.
Are you still noticing strenght or musclemass increase the final week? maybe slightly?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

OUCH!