So I decided to be The Hulk for Halloween... AH + AM cycle log

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, made 2 MAJOR mistakes this past week / today.

First big mistake: boost eviscerate by adding some capscin to it. It burns, it burns so bad! I literally feel like I'm melting away. Talk about a motherfoking red mid section when I go to the Sauna, holy Jesus.

Second big mistake: not washing my hands well enough after putting eviscerate today and then readjusting my little fella. I've been feeling like I have to pee all day long today and it burns like a mofo... Literally had a fan blowing at my crotch for half of the day. Can't wait to go to the sauna today......................
I've been in this situation before as well, not fun...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, made 2 MAJOR mistakes this past week / today.

First big mistake: boost eviscerate by adding some capscin to it. It burns, it burns so bad! I literally feel like I'm melting away. Talk about a motherfoking red mid section when I go to the Sauna, holy Jesus.

Second big mistake: not washing my hands well enough after putting eviscerate today and then readjusting my little fella. I've been feeling like I have to pee all day long today and it burns like a mofo... Literally had a fan blowing at my crotch for half of the day. Can't wait to go to the sauna today......................
Omfg. Evis plus more cap?!
I would have to split my shower and application a least 12hrs apart AND have to make sure I sweated some off before showering or my nuts would fry...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Omfg. Evis plus more cap?!
I would have to split my shower and application a least 12hrs apart AND have to make sure I sweated some off before showering or my nuts would fry...
You should hear some of the horror stories from Dsade from just touching the raw powder.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
haha, yep, I got used to the burning from Cap so I decided to spike the Eviscerate a bit, figured it wouldnt hurt (ironic...) to add some extra burn if I can stand it, right?

I finished the cycle this past Friday and jumped in PCT over the weekend. I have to do a final stats analysis when I finally get a chance to get the measurements. Weight wise I'm at 222lbs right now, hoping to keep most of it after PCT. Although I'm certain a few of those lbs is fat as the mirror is surely looking more bloated. My face also got a lot chubbier (my neck is by far the first one to call me out; my double chin comes back heavy whenever I put on a few extra lbs, sucks).

Strength gains continue at the gym, I keep increasing either reps or weight on all my exercises, interested to see what's gonna happen on PCT, hopefully the Anabeta + DAA will help me keep a lot of my strength during this PCT.

So here's what I'm looking for PCT aside from Staples:

Nolva 20/10/10/?10 - I'm debating if I will go 4 weeks of Nolva or stop at the 3rd and continue just with the rest for the 4th
Erase 2/2/3/3
DAA
Join Support
Cissus
Anabeta 4/day
Eviscerate

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run the 4th week with Nolva bud, everything else looks great

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Alright,

So a wrap up on the cycle; the cycle went pretty smooth. I never felt much lethargy or anything, my balls are quite a bit shrunk though. My strength gains at the gym were good, I increased a lot on all my lifts, I saw vascularity increase, a bit of measurement increases as well, not a whole lot on the scale though. Libido went OK most of the time, it has severely decreased as of the last week or 2 (about the time I raised to 6 caps a day). I had some increases in the measurements as well as I will post below. I just want to keep everything and not lose much (whether it be strength, size or weight) after its all said and done.

Looking forward how PCT will be with Erase + DAA + Anabeta. I had some great results with Anabeta and looking forward seeing how this combo will go. Erase REALLY dries my joints though, and keeps me awfully stiff and have some muscle roughness so I'm open to any suggestions that may help with that.

Measurements (before and after, all in centimeters)
Weight: 212lbs - 220lbs
Bodyfat: 13.4% - 14%
Chest: 112cm - 116cm
Waist: 85cm - 87cm
Arm: 42cm - 42.5cm
Forearms: 33cm - 34.5cm
Neck: 42cm - 43cm
Thighs: 60cm - 63cm

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Couple of comments I forgot to add:

My gum / teeth still bleed. It will happen basically throughout the day, more frequent whenever I brush my teeth. I'm not sure whatsoever what triggers it but it's still happening. I can't seem to find well enough where it is either, there doesn't seem to be much of an open wound, but it bleeds quite a bit, I will be spitting basically red for a bit. I haven't gone to the dentist yet as I'm waiting to see if its the AH AM triggering it (also because I don't really have the dough to do so right now) and if it stops once I'm all said and done with this, hopefully that will be the case.

Issue number two, for crying out loud, I didn't get too much acne from this around my body, but I swear to fcking Christ, I feel like my head is a God damn teenager's face for the amount of acne / zits / bumps / lumps formed on my scalp... No hair loss though, just very very very annoying acne.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the detailed review and measurements. On a scale of 1-10, where would you put this cycle?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the detailed review and measurements. On a scale of 1-10, where would you put this cycle?
Tough to say, I think on the overall scale for the length of the cycle, a 6. My last two weeks were an 8 though for sure. I think the sweet spot would be a 2 bottle run of AndroMass with a cruise of Androhard throughout. I saw a big difference with the increase of AndroMass and I wish I would have ramped up the dosage earlier and kept it high for a longer time, I believe that would make this pretty damn awesome and I may visit that choice once the new version comes out.

I guess digging in I would say:
Androhard for 6 weeks at 4 caps a day
Andromass: 1 week at 4, 1 week at 6, 4 weeks at 8 I believe would be superb.

I felt a lot more at 6 and saw a lot more gains, also saw less of an increase in fat during that phase, so I would imagine I could ramp it up to 8 and keep it there for longer for better gains. Strength gains also were a lot higher during the last couple of weeks. It seems like a very solid product, I just probably needed a bigger dosage, and not even that much bigger, it would barely be a half extra bottle.

I plan on running something again after Christmas, been thinking of a few different scenarios, interested in seeing Androbulk by then, but as of right now I may lean on hopefully a Dermacrine / Transderm at high dosage, countered by Erase and a High dosage of Androhard, probably 2 weeks at 4, 4 weeks at 8, to recomp for spring.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
P.S.: Still planning on doing before / after at the end of PCT as well as updated stats

Griz15

Awards
...also I think you should keep your eyes out for AndroBulk :) Apparently the tests are going great on it.
Damn i just got my Andromass :( but What's the difference between the two and which one seems better?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
...also I think you should keep your eyes out for AndroBulk :) Apparently the tests are going great on it.
Already am :D

Good thing too it seems the release will come right about when I'll be ready for another run....

Dermacrine gonna be needed for that? AB + AH + Kata? Oh boy.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Already am :D

Good thing too it seems the release will come right about when I'll be ready for another run....

Dermacrine gonna be needed for that? AB + AH + Kata? Oh boy.
No reports of lethargy from it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn i just got my Andromass :( but What's the difference between the two and which one seems better?
AM is more of a "test base" AB is 19-nor < they will stack well together

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a family of steroids based on structure. For example, Deca is a 19 nor.

We have had no sides reported from the in testing AB.
I'm hoping in PCT there are no estro rebounds too :D

Please keep us updated on how the beta testers are doing :D

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So workout has been pretty good, I had a bit of shoulder pain for the last week so didn't hit the weights as much as I wanted to, but still managed to keep up the cardio and abs workout, seemed a pretty decent Friday and whatnot. Wasn't too horrible altogether.

Libido is pretty darn shot right now it seems... It was MSU x UofM weekend so I ended up going to the game, AWESOME game btw, that place was absolutely chaotic, 4 years in a row baby! Anyways, I met an old friend for the weekend and my sex drive really wasn't too much there at all. Still was able to go well but the drive just wasn't there. It was a "meh" whatever situation, I could have easily gone without doing anything as well as I getting some, which is troublesome for me. Hopefully this will get back to normal soon enough.

Woke up today with a big stomach bug... Had my usual breakfast and proceeded to throw everything up immediately after. Awful. Will probably be just on protein shakes for a little bit here until it all settles.

Going back to my regular workout today, hopefully shoulder won't bug me as much. Big issue, though, as I posted here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/184863-work-travel-middle.html ; I got a work trip coming up and trying to figure out how to continue PCT despite having to fly... Any comment is appreciated!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For raw size they are a great stack (the current AM and the AB coming out later this year/early 2012). The biggest problem you might face would be loss of libido, but even that could be negated with the increased 4-ad dose.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I usually have some clever ideas for these situations, but I'm drawing a blank.
Yeah, I'm figuring I'll double dose on Thursday and take another one on Sunday night... At least Nolva half life is long enough whereas I won't be completely out of it while away. I'll also be increasing Erase to 3 or perhaps 4 times a day, depending on how my joints feel during that time for an extra containment of estrogen...

Had a couple of workouts this week;

On Monday I was doing my A3 set; I had been a little ill over the weekend so I didn't increase much of the weights, I figured I would keep them steady and just work on increasing reps hopefully or at least not lose much on the progress. No weight dropped and the reps actually went up, so not bad after a few days being sick.

V Bar Pulldown: 235lbs, 16 reps
T Bar Row: 206lbs, 13 reps
Dumbbell Bench Press: 85lbs, 16 reps
Lateral Raise: 45lbs, 17 reps
Cable Triceps Pushdown: 205lbs, 14 reps

Not too bad overall, was happy with the increase in reps regardless. Still feeling pretty strong out there in the gym, Anabeta + DAA has truly helped it seems for the overall strength to still be present. I have also noticed a bit of leaning out effect and vascularity is popping some more. Happy with the beginning of my PCT

I also did my abs workout set yesterday, had some pretty good increase in rep range and the weights I used. Did a 20 minute cardio after with HIIT on the elliptical. Have been sweating like crazy, probably the side effect of Anabeta.

Libido is still pretty low, haven't felt much of a drive at all lately. No play time for me. I'll have to see how things go this weekend; as I had mentioned I have a work trip to California. Figured, hey, I'm going on a Thursday, may as well enjoy the weekend there as well. So I'm flying my lady friend along as I get the hotel and all paid for. So it will be interesting to see how it goes in confinement with a lady in a hotel in a good setting which is Cali. Will have to report back how that turned out to be.

Will be doing my B1 workout tonight one last time before I travel. I will also try to keep cardio going during my travel.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AnaBeta is great stuff, I still have't used it in PCT so I look forward to your feedback

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's really only 2 missed doses and, as you said, Nolva has a long T 1/2.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I'm finally back!

As I mentioned I was out in Cali since last Thursday night. My flight was delayed so I was stuck with getting the Redeye back home. Can we talk about how much it sucked landing at 6AM after a day's worth of flights and then coming straight to work? Yep, sucked tremendously.

So a little rewind before I get to what will be the beginning of 3rd week of PCT; took all my stuff with me to Cali, aside from the Nolva, and kept it as steady as I could. Tried taking my DAA before getting back to the hotel to get some more of a sex drive, and it helped a bit, was able to be turned on fairly easily, although the rest of the day I really felt no drive. Taking it at night was good, though, did wake up with the usual morningwood quite often.

During this trip I managed to get some gengivitis which has been sucking, my mouth has been hurting like a bitch... Trying to treat it with OTC medicine but I'm thinking I may have to go see a doctor on this as it's been a biatch.

After I got home from work yesterday I took a much needed nap and was off to the gym. Felt a little deflated (probably a lot psychological as my weights were just fine and dandy, considering I increased all around weights). So here's the workout:

Preacher Curl: 85lbs, 17 reps. I could have gone higher, but it's 10lb increments and I was afraid that my time off would take strength away. I actually increased reps even after almost a week in between biceps sets.
Reverse Barbell Curl: 80, 15 reps.
Seated Palms Down Barbell Wrist Curl: 20lbs, 22 reps. Just a little something extra for my forearms as I feel they lag.
Preacher Curl Widowmaker: 55lbs, 16 reps straight out.
Hack Squat: 230lbs, 9 reps. Weight was up by 20lbs (10% increase, not bad)
Hack Squat Widowmaker: 180lbs, 16 reps
Laying Leg Curls: 140lbs, 18 reps
Seated Calf Raise Machine: Ok, so I've got a big issue on this one. Calf cramps. HORRIBLE calf cramps. I was doing it at 110lbs, no biggie, but my calf would cramp ALL THE TIME. It's not that the weight was too heavy, it just cramped the sh!t out of it and then I couldn't finish the exercise. The slow movement was killing it. I had to decrease it to 90lbs, which felt extremely light, yet would still cramp me. Any advice would be superb with this.

All in all PCT has been going well. Mood has been down, though. I'm not sure if it's because of all the traveling, or because of personal issues that have been knocking me a bit, or because work has been quite annoying at times and extremely boring at others but mood is def down. I haven't felt much drive on a day to day basis, don't really feel compelled about coming to work, and I have had to push myself to stay at the gym like usual (keep trying to give myself excuses why I should just be done and go home, skip cardio or abs or whatever) but I keep on trucking, hopefully will get a rebound soon enough.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you thought about doing a deload to allow both your body and mind rest up?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Have you thought about doing a deload to allow both your body and mind rest up?
What do you mean by a deload? Taking a break from working out and whatnot?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I may have to do that for the calves. It just annoys me cause I know I can lift heavier, and also doesn't help that most potassium rich foods are stuff I can't eat, i.e. carbs.

I'll give it a go with higher reps on my next set rather than heavier weights.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may have to do that for the calves. It just annoys me cause I know I can lift heavier, and also doesn't help that most potassium rich foods are stuff I can't eat, i.e. carbs.

I'll give it a go with higher reps on my next set rather than heavier weights.
I always deload my first week of PCT because my recovery is lower and I usually go for full 1RM on the big 3 on the last 2 weeks.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always deload my first week of PCT because my recovery is lower and I usually go for full 1RM on the big 3 on the last 2 weeks.
There is actually a very interesting school of thought about cutting workouts all together in week one of PCT. The idea is less of the day's calories will be utilized, allowing for easier mass preservation. I am not sure I subscribe to that extreme, but a deload definitely seems appropriate.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is actually a very interesting school of thought about cutting workouts all together in week one of PCT. The idea is less of the day's calories will be utilized, allowing for easier mass preservation. I am not sure I subscribe to that extreme, but a deload definitely seems appropriate.
I've done it in the past, but I prefer the deload over a complete week off.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Alright, time for another update.

My boys seem to be back to full size and down pretty well. Happy about that. Took my blood pressure, my distolic (is that the second one? always get confused) pressure was high; I was at 115/90, figuring it could be the PCT as well as coffee effects and whatnot, need to check it early in the morning to see where I stand, I've just been forgetting to do so lately. Aside from that, feeling well overall. Mood is still a little down but getting better, perhaps the thoughts of the approaching weekend and being able to FINALLY have a weekend to myself and not have to do anything work related and just chill back and relax with some Halloween action.

Been looking leaner, despite keeping caloric intake high. Scale also went down a few lbs, sitting at 217 now. Hoping it's recomp rather than muscle loss from the cycle.

Worked out yesterday, first day back at the gym after the week hiatus from my Chest/Back/Triceps set, so again my goal was just to keep weights constant. Did my A3 workout.

Close Grip Lat Front Pulldown: 18 plaques, 14 reps
Smith Bent Over Row: 120lbs, 15 reps
Dumbbell Incline Bench Press: 70lbs, 20 reps (went up weight this one; last set was a 25 repper so figured I'd be safe on this)
Barbell Shoulder Press: 75lbs, 17 reps (also went up in weight for this)
Triceps Pushdown V-Bar: 9 plaques, 17 reps. Could've gone higher.
Triceps Pushdown Widowmaker: 4 plaques, 13 reps.
Barbell Shrugs: 45lb plaque, very slow motion, 5 secs per rep, 16 reps.

I have been feeling like muscle definition and fullness has been a little down; also read over the board that "posing" may be a good way to boost those a bit and get a little bit more of looks out of it, so will start trying those out from this point on.

PCT is almost over but I'm still a little lacking in the libido area, hopefully it will pick it up once Nolva is out. I may try to up the Erase dosage to 3 a day now to start combating Estrogen rebound from when I stop Nolva in a couple of weeks.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya diastolic is the bottom or second number, to get the most accurate reading you need to take it three times a day and then average it.