So I decided to be The Hulk for Halloween... AH + AM cycle log

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Hello all,

Real upset, had a workout last Thursday but my cell phone has died on me and therefore I can't access my log and my stats and whatnot... Really hope the backup does good and is able to retrieve my data so I can get back to using the log and all that. Hope to be able to get a new one by week's end. This is really going to annoy me as I did everything with that bad boy.

Anyways, weekend report time.

Pretty good and relaxing weekend, had plenty of time to relax, did some halloween festivities, it was a lot of fun altogether. Last week for Nolva, libido still on the downslope, and to make things worse, I believe the lack of libido coupled with not as much activities has really put me in a one pump chump mode... It was awfully annoying having to hold almost from the beginning, almost no extra time whatsoever. Hope to go away once my Nolva is discontinued as this takes away from the enjoyment when I have to focus on holding my BTA muscle from the very beginning.

My sex drive is picking up slightly, probably helped that I was hanging out with a sexy lady for the weekend too.

So far so good overall. Anabeta + Erase + DAA has really leaned me out a bit. Afraid that too much chunk of that was muscle though. We'll see, guess it could be a recomp afterall and not a bulk. As long as size is up I guess it's all it matters.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pictures as Hulk?

If not, I call shenanigans on this entire log!!!

lol

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pictures as Hulk?

If not, I call shenanigans on this entire log!!!

lol
x2!

Sorry to hear about your phone. I had a similar issue with my iphone, which I had all of my workouts recorded in an app. Worst part is I believe the app allowed you to "back up" info, but I never did. FFFFUUUUUUU!

As for the libido/1PC syndrome, I get like this coming off cycle as well, can be pretty frustrating.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
hahahha, I had it all ready to go, had the green body paint, had cut-off purple sweat-pants and all. Packed it all away as I was traveling for Halloween.

Besides being absolutely frigid in Michigan I shrugged it off and was ready to roll, only to find out that the bar / club my friends were planning on hitting wouldn't allow me to go shirtless, nor body painted... Talk about frustration. So instead I cammoed my face, got a hunting vest I had and spray painted a nerf gun black and went as Arnold in Commando.

commando_article.jpg

Anyways, another update:

Not having my phone functional is reeeeally making it rain on my parade... It's got all my logs, exercises, reps, weight and all, I feel naked going in to the gym without it, and then it's even harder to come back and post up what I did here. It's getting really annoying but I keep on waiting for my replacement phone to get here and nada... So I've been just hitting the gym with the series I knew the best and had the best recollection of what the weights were.

So let's run with this...

Preacher Curl: 95lbs, 12 reps. I know the weight went up, which is always nice considering I'm on my PCT right now. I was at 85 previously so a 10% increase is not too shabby. Also, good rep range if you ask me.
Hammer Dumbbell Curls: 50lbs, 16 reps. Now, this one I can't quite remember, but I believe I am pretty much in line with what I used to.
Palm up Wrist Curls: Continuing on my goal to increase forearm size, 25lbs, 24 reps.
Preacher Curl Widowmaker: 45lbs, 16 reps (I could easily have gone for more weight and reps, but I had given blood a couple of days prior and my left bicep / forearm was hurting like a mofo from a very, VERY bad job of hitting my vein...)
Hack Squat: 245lbs, 9 reps. 20lb increase
HackSquat Widowmaker: 205lbs, 16 reps. On my Squat widowmaker I always end up falling short due to shoulder / trap pain, annoying for sure.
Laying Leg Curls: 160lbs, 14 reps
Calves Raise on the Machine: 110lbs, 6 reps. And as per usual, the cramps got me and I had to quit at 6... I'm starting to believe there's something with this exercise as I don't cramp nearly as much when I do others... So I then just did another 14 reps on a faster pace, stopping whenever I started to cramp.

On other notes, libido is slowly coming back as I'm in my final week of PCT. Have been taking antibiotics for a tooth problem so I'm hoping it's not hindering much on the supps as I've been trying to space them out well. Orgasm control is still an issue though and it had never really been much like that. Guess we'll work on it.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Also, will go with a double update.

That was for Monday, and I went to gym yesterday again.

It was Abs + Cardio day.

Started off with Rope Jumping circuit. Did 5 minutes of Rope Jumping, dropped down to 3 sets of Abs (one for upper, one for obliques and one for lower abs), done with that, another 5 minutes of Rope Jumping, 3 sets, 5 minutes, 3 sets. Then another 5 minutes, set of obliques and lower, 5 minutes, obliques and lower only. All of these also have Stomach Vacuums embedded at the end of the sets.

Once that was all said and done, 20 minutes on the Elliptical keeping heart rate around 70% throughout.

I'm seeing some good improvement on my midsection and shedding away the extra fat... Balance has been low on total weight though, hopefully won't have lost too much muscle at the end. My upper abs are pretty visible as well as my side ribs, but my obliques and lower abs, well, no sign of them yet. Damn genetics that will store every last bit of fat I've got on that bottom of my mid-section...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I declare this thread a lie!

No Hulk = lying to all of us!

You haven't seen the last of me, bla55!

:laugh2:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That blows that your Halloween didn't go as planned, but at least you had a backup plan.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was hoping to go to a few House parties but last minute changes screwed that. Still rocked the guns out though, which was the ultimate plan :lol: Froze my behind off for most of the night since I didn't have the Vodka layer I'm used to during Halloween.

Still phoneless and struggling, but still working out.

To top it all off, my sets had a bunch of equipment that was recently removed from the gym I workout at... Who does that?! Who takes away the Seated Row Smith Cable for crying out loud?! And then replace it with a bunch of preset movement machines. Seriously lifetime, wtf is wrong with you... So I guess it will be time to switch up my series once this is all said and done.

Since I'm still phoneless I was winging it again.

Chin Ups: Body weight, 19 reps.
Smith Row: 90lbs, 18 reps.
Pec Fly: 60lbs, 15 reps.
Overhead Dumbbell Press: 55lbs, 12 reps.
Rope Triceps Pushdown: 8 plaques, 13 reps.
Rope Triceps Pushdown, 4 plaques, 17 reps.
Shrugs: 45lb, 16 reps, 5 second negative.

I then did 20 minutes on the elliptical to burn some more of that annoying lower ab fat and then 20 minutes in the hot tub to relax.

Libido is slowly trying to creep back on me. The increase in Erase to 3 caps a day seems to be working out well. I just recently found some Endoamp in my closet and I'm going to add that to my afternoon protein shake as well for this last stretch and then when I'm done with Nolva to keep it going.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I could open my closet to a hidden EndoAmp, lol! Sorry to hear about the changes to your gym. It is one of the reasons I really want to get away from the fitness-type gyms as well, but for $99 a year at my current gym, it is hard to convince me to switch to a 50+ a month gym. One day, lol!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I know, it's just that I literally live next door to the gym. And I mean, a 25 second walk to the gym... Not to mention they have a lovely hot tub and sauna, something I have now grown used to... and swimming pool for all those 1.5 months of summer in Michigan!

Update;

I've cranked up the heat on the cardio now that I'm almost out of PCT. I want to get that fat I gained out of here within the next two weeks which is when I have a vacation planned to a nice warm weather, in which I would love to display a good mid-section. Scale seems to be meh, I'm logging in at 215 - 220 right now but have def leaned up since the end of the cycle itself. Will have to check measurements to make sure I haven't lost much size all around as well.

Anyways, yesterday was another cardio day as I mentioned. Cardio and Abs as per usual. Same split as always, Rope Jumping, 3 sets of Abs, Rope, 3 Sets of Abs, Rope, 3 sets of Abs, Rope, Obliques and Lower, Rope, O/L, Rope, O/L, Rope, O/L. I am absolutely sore in the midsection today, my legs are also feeling it as well. Overall that workout went for about 45mins, I was absolutely dripping by the end of it.

Once that was all said and done I went to do the elliptical for 25 minutes, doing some HIIT at 60 / 80 / 60, 1:30 on 60, 30 on 80.

Libido is slowly creeping back. Been feeling more on the horny side as of late, probably helped by the Erase Dose up as well and the fact that Nolva will soon to be discontinued. Almost back to fully normal, delay on intercourse has been getting back to normal so we're almost there boys!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear the libido is returning. Nolva wrecks mine for well over a month.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
How has your strength maintained?
Strength was fine, absolutely fine. I kept strength gains throughout PCT, never dropped a single lb in any exercise even after cycle was over. Continued increasing everything just like a good DC training. Pretty happy about that. It def. wasn't like that in my last run, with AH + Dermacrine, I did slip a bit after that one cycle. This Anabeta + Erase + DAA is the real deal. Saw a lot of great increases, muscle hardness and even some leaning up effect while on this. Midsection got considerably better and muscle seemed to keep at it. Doing cardio while on it didn't seem to hurt much either.

I did workout on Friday, FINALLY had my cell phone back so I was able to keep at it and not skip a beat, was able to get my series back in full. Changed up a couple of things though; instead of standing alternating dumbbell I did seated, figured I would cheat less and also lowered the weight a little therefore.

Dumbbell Alternating Biceps Curl: 50lbs, 15 reps
Cross Body Hammer Curl: 45lbs, 22 reps
Wrist Roller: 110lbs, 24 reps
Smith Machine Squat: 410lbs, 10 reps
Smith Machine Squat Widowmaker: 360lbs, 18 reps
Smith Machine Reverse Calf Raises: 590lbs, 11 reps. Ironically, no cramps... I swear, it's all in one exercise when I get these cramps. Annoying as hell.

Welp, that was the end of my "PCT". At least my Nolva PCT. I'm gonna continue with Erase + DAA + Anabeta until the bottles are out to continue on the leaning up and get everything back.

This past weekend was a testament for being back to full; libido was back in full force as I quit Nolva on Friday, was humping everything that moved just like usual; my timing was back to normal, was holding on for a lot, a lot longer. Basically back to doing whenever I wanted, which is always lovely. Felt pretty good all around and had the alpha aggression back to full. Playing football felt great and the competitive drive was def there again, wanted to rip everyones head off.

Once I'm back home later today I'll take measurements and before x after pics too.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strength was fine, absolutely fine. I kept strength gains throughout PCT, never dropped a single lb in any exercise even after cycle was over. Continued increasing everything just like a good DC training. Pretty happy about that. It def. wasn't like that in my last run, with AH + Dermacrine, I did slip a bit after that one cycle. This Anabeta + Erase + DAA is the real deal. Saw a lot of great increases, muscle hardness and even some leaning up effect while on this. Midsection got considerably better and muscle seemed to keep at it. Doing cardio while on it didn't seem to hurt much either.

I did workout on Friday, FINALLY had my cell phone back so I was able to keep at it and not skip a beat, was able to get my series back in full. Changed up a couple of things though; instead of standing alternating dumbbell I did seated, figured I would cheat less and also lowered the weight a little therefore.

Dumbbell Alternating Biceps Curl: 50lbs, 15 reps
Cross Body Hammer Curl: 45lbs, 22 reps
Wrist Roller: 110lbs, 24 reps
Smith Machine Squat: 410lbs, 10 reps
Smith Machine Squat Widowmaker: 360lbs, 18 reps
Smith Machine Reverse Calf Raises: 590lbs, 11 reps. Ironically, no cramps... I swear, it's all in one exercise when I get these cramps. Annoying as hell.

Welp, that was the end of my "PCT". At least my Nolva PCT. I'm gonna continue with Erase + DAA + Anabeta until the bottles are out to continue on the leaning up and get everything back.

This past weekend was a testament for being back to full; libido was back in full force as I quit Nolva on Friday, was humping everything that moved just like usual; my timing was back to normal, was holding on for a lot, a lot longer. Basically back to doing whenever I wanted, which is always lovely. Felt pretty good all around and had the alpha aggression back to full. Playing football felt great and the competitive drive was def there again, wanted to rip everyones head off.

Once I'm back home later today I'll take measurements and before x after pics too.
Sounds like you had one mean cycle!!

Good job man. And let's see how far you can go to try for those abs!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the before/after pics.
Uploaded at post #2.

Will update with stats and whatnot too after I get back from work today.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
look much fuller in your pics bud, nice work!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for posting the pics. It's becoming more and more rare these days.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for posting the pics. It's becoming more and more rare these days.
Very true. My logs usually have pics.

Nice job OP!!
Great results. Looking leaner and bigger. The goal of all cycles. :)

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the comments and feedback guys, they were all very much so appreciated;

So here are my final thoughts on everything;

Androhard didn't disappoint me as per expected. Second run may have been better than the first, everything was top notch and helped me through everything, especially not allowing me to gain much of water weight, which caused weight fluctuation to be in check after the cycle was run; although, to me, it seemed as it didn't keep fat in check as much as I was hoping, I believe an all out bulk with AndroMass at higher doses may be more advantageous. I plan on running AH again sometime in the near future as I want to be nice and ripped for spring breakish season. Will most likely run it with some Test base and Katanadrol, that is my goal. Happy with the purchase though.

AndroMass was good as well, gave me consistent strength gains, gave me a nice boost in muscle hardness and size, and pretty keepable gains it sure seemed. Even after PCT and where I am now (about 6 weeks out of the cycle) my weight is still in the same spot, weights keep growing at the gym and I never hit a cliff after I stopped taking it. I will say, though, the recommended dose, for me, seemed a little on the light side. When I bumped consumption up to 6 I noticed SEVERE difference, it worked a lot better, I rapidly leaned up and could increase even further my calories with it all being allocated to the right spots. I believe that a 6 - 9 dosage would have been much more efficient for me. Next time I may experiment with something as 4/4/6/6/8/8 and see where that lands me as the kick in was also around week 3. Libido was fine throughout the cycle, mood was OK - had a few down moments in there, but could've been due to life bumps - and lethargy wasn't much of a factor at all, despite not having a Test base to go along (Dexaprine helped on the rough days where I was feeling a little lethargic).

All in all I was happy and gave me good direction for further cycles. Final Stats:

Weight: 212lbs - 220lbs - 221lb
Bodyfat: 13.4% - 14% - 12.8%, self assessed (Anabeta + Erase + DAA + Eviscerate, would HIGHLY advise this PCT to anyone and everyone. Was able to keep strength going up, gain a lb there by maintaining a +200 calorie intake and drop a little bit of BF, happy camper.)
Chest: 112cm - 116cm - 115cm
Waist: 85cm - 87cm - 84cm
Arm: 42cm - 42.5cm - 42.7
Forearms: 33cm - 34.5cm - 35.5 (big increase after focusing more on them)
Neck: 42cm - 43cm - 43cm
Thighs: 60cm - 63cm - 64cm

So, that's all folks, another completed log and cycle. Next one to come with V3 next year!