TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored)

Page 8 of 14 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Looking beast in the pics man!

Diet and workout progarm is working for ya!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Looking beast in the pics man!

Diet and workout progarm is working for ya!!
    Thanks man! I really want to bring up my chest/tri's and lats right now. Leg day's today!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples...

Go Here...FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples are Here...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

daaayyyyum..dude your back is swellin up!! more defined in the pecs too
    some beastly workouts as usual..
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Excellent progress in your picts, you are definitely looking leaner over-all and your Legs are looking HUGE!
    www.finaflex.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples...

Go Here...FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples are Here...
    Jump'd right on that thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    daaayyyyum..dude your back is swellin up!! more defined in the pecs too
    some beastly workouts as usual..
    Thanks man! Today i wanted to try BW pull-ups and i just went right up on them LOL definitely starting those now

Excellent progress in your picts, you are definitely looking leaner over-all and your Legs are looking HUGE!
    Thanks Al! I'm glad my hard work is paying off right now. So is yours too i'm gonna be so jealous when you hit your goal

Just got back from training Legs, for Rack Pulls i got 405 x 5 this week BUT last week when i got 405 x 2 it was rest/pause style. This time i got 3 reps without any rest pause then i pulled 2 more with a little bit of rest (under 10 seconds) at the bottom. For some reason i wanted to try a bodyweight pull-up and i actually got 6 with really really good form! So as a result i did 6 sets of 6 reps and tried to stay away from failure so maybe i can stimulate my back growth a little more. The sets were taken to 6 and then just stopped but was happy with it. My entire lower body is dead right now, (except the noodle LOL) Got some homework to do today but will post that workout asap! Once again thank you guys for the comments/feedback
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Nice man, awesome progress on those pics
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    Nice man, awesome progress on those pics
    Thanks! TestoPro is awesome i'm starting to feel more and more aggressive and everything in between.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Looks good bro, keep killing it autobot style!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Looks good bro, keep killing it autobot style!!
    I might have to go decepticon on one of these workouts haha thanks man.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Leg Day!! 9/12/11
    Duration: 2.5 Hours
    Mood: Not as focused as usual but still made it work.
    Energy: I think the heavy weights sap my energy levels because i felt just wiped out after this session.
    Other notes: Later on today i picked up some water/sweat proof headphones so NOW i can listen to MY music instead of this annoying R&B/Club music all the time. Should really help me get PR's. Wish i had them for legs today
    Lifts:
    Rack Pulls-
    275 x 6
    275 x 20 *PR* +8 Reps
    385 x 1
    405 x 5 *PR* +3 Reps, something significant about this PR is that last week i pretty much Rest/Paused to get 2 reps but this set i pumped 3 out before using some pausing at the bottom.
    Notes: The 275 PR was really really tough, honestly even more difficult then the set with 405.
    Barbell Back Squats-
    225 x 6
    265 x 2
    265 x 8 *PR* +3 Reps
    Leg Press- Tried to emphasize my quads as much as possible on this exercise. Few sets i held the last rep short of lockout for about 10-15 seconds.
    700 x 10 *PR*
    700 x 10 *PR*
    45 Degree Seated Calve Raises/Standing Calf Raises- Did a circuit of 45 degree and standing calve raises today, supersets one right after the other then a 30 second rest then restart. Stretching them to death!
    75/60 x 6 Circuits = 12 Sets, Did a lot higher reps today.
    Lying Leg Curls-
    90 x 14
    90 x 20 *PR* +5 Reps
    90 x 25 *PR* +10 Reps
    Immediately followed by stretching hams.
    Leg Extensions- Plate loaded machine, you can load the beginning/middle/end of the movement. I try to load it all equally but if there's more load on the end that's fine because that's the max contracted position!
    340 x 8
    340 x 8
    340 x 8
    340 x 8

Other Exercises:
    Pull-Ups Overhand Grip- To ensure i get proper recovery i did not take these to failure. Pretty much what i'm trying to do is see if i can get more growth out of a few sets of basic exercises like pushups/pullups that would be done 4 days after i train. 2 Days should be sufficient enough considering these sets have not been taken to failure and aren't extremely intense. No negative emphasis as well to prevent too much breakdown.
    All PR's, First time doing these at a bodyweight of about 230Lbs!! Can't wait for Back/Bi's now.
    BW x 6
    BW x 6
    BW x 6
    BW x 6
    BW x 6
    BW x 6

34 Sets Total

For pretty much everything besides leg day i'm going to go back to compound movements. Ex. For Bi's now i'm just gonna do chin ups with Body-weight or added weight. I'll get more into it later!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

another epic day in the gym with tiny!!
    dude how are you walking after those leg presses??!!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

another epic day in the gym with tiny!!
    dude how are you walking after those leg presses??!!
    Dude believe me it was really hard to xD, I had to use my hands on the second set last few reps but it was intense. I used to use the hack squat machine with an absolutely retarded amount of weight that i won't even mention. I honestly think that's what made my quads grow but i'm gonna really push with the leg press and see what it gets me.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

Dude believe me it was really hard to xD, I had to use my hands on the second set last few reps but it was intense. I used to use the hack squat machine with an absolutely retarded amount of weight that i won't even mention. I honestly think that's what made my quads grow but i'm gonna really push with the leg press and see what it gets me.
    Impressive session. You r rocking this sh1t!

How is the DOMS?
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Impressive session. You r rocking this sh1t!

How is the DOMS?
    Thanks morry, it's starting to get more tough that's for sure.

Pretty bad in some areas actually :X Calves/shoulders/bi's seem to be the worst. Everything else feels good though!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Cause you are a BEAST!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Ok workout went really good, got a little screwed out of my Reverse grip incline today because i put 235 on and on rep 4 the bench i was on literally moved a little across the floor from the force. BS!! Got 2 more sets of 2 reps but i swear if the bench wouldn't have moved i would have had 6-8 int hat first set. RAGEEEEEEE, but anyways Over Head press went up a lot, did db laterals with less weight today since i figured compound movements i'll go heavy and isolation i'll go up to 20 reps (for shoulders at least) I'm gonna focus on getting more reps until i get 12 then i'll up the weight. This way i'll get more out of a certain weight too. Size is definitely up too! AND leaner! I'm starting to see better cuts in my legs indicating i'm leaning out even at +9Lbs so far

Got some stuff to do today again.... Will post up my workout later. Aggression is really getting up there, Libido is FULL RETARD right now. Can't go 10 minutes without thinking of a nice pair of tits..... TestoPro is definitely working loving this!
    very good to hear about the testopro. Nice pics and review for week two as well. I am not big on tanning although one tanning session a month for 5 minutes wont hurt the skin much - a tan can make a big difference by enhancing your look on camera.

I know how it is when your pressed for time. Ive been like that myself recently. tits are always fun to think about
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    very good to hear about the testopro. Nice pics and review for week two as well. I am not big on tanning although one tanning session a month for 5 minutes wont hurt the skin much - a tan can make a big difference by enhancing your look on camera.

I know how it is when your pressed for time. Ive been like that myself recently. tits are always fun to think about
    Thanks John! I really don't want to tan but if i have to i will but not frequently at all. It just seems weird to me haha. Tits make my day a lot better I really wish i was in school right now for PT or nutrition or something..
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Cause you are a BEAST!!!
    I'm tryin man! Thanks for that
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Diet Breakdown 9/12/11
    Calories: 4520 (Appetite increasing more)
    Protein: 290 Grams
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

So based on the fact i pretty much can do body-weight pull-ups now, My back/bi workout will be more centered on Pull-Up movements. I will be doing Overhand/Wide/Hammer/Chins first without assistance (if i can, it may take a few more workouts) Then move on to assisted. It will definitely kick up the sets/intensity. Also going to cut out some movements, probably more than likely gonna be some curl movements. If my bi's don't grow from 30+ sets of pull-ups then i will literally be shocked haha
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

So based on the fact i pretty much can do body-weight pull-ups now, My back/bi workout will be more centered on Pull-Up movements. I will be doing Overhand/Wide/Hammer/Chins first without assistance (if i can, it may take a few more workouts) Then move on to assisted. It will definitely kick up the sets/intensity. Also going to cut out some movements, probably more than likely gonna be some curl movements. If my bi's don't grow from 30+ sets of pull-ups then i will literally be shocked haha
    They will grow man!!
    Maybe a couple pump sets after back and that'll be all you need. My biceps are pretty big I'm told and I don't do more than 4sets a week for biceps lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

They will grow man!!
    Maybe a couple pump sets after back and that'll be all you need. My biceps are pretty big I'm told and I don't do more than 4sets a week for biceps lol.
    That's actually the plan haha ironic, I just plan to do 4-5 sets of ez bar preacher curls or something like that.

It seems like the small muscles barely need anything to grow (besides calves LOL)

My bi's i feel are lagging too... Hmm maybe i need to cut out bi's almost all the way. I think for some bodyparts less may be more.

EX. Zack Khan, I've followed this dude for a while and i NEVER/RARELY see him training tri's/bi's. He seems to always focus on compound more than anything. And his arms are eh... not so small LOL

Also some more irony is i train my arms with LOTS of volume/intensity but they barely respond.. I HAVE TO TRY THIS APPROACH NOW I JUST SOLD MYSELF! You can even tell from my pic's, Back usually responds to volume which it has been, same with legs.. It all makes sense now!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I think though some ppl respond better to different training methods. Even for different bodyparts. Especially when growth is the goal. For strength in one rep ranges obviously 10-12 reps are not a good idea. But for growth it's all your own body. I'll be posting more on this when I start my lean bulk.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

I think though some ppl respond better to different training methods. Even for different bodyparts. Especially when growth is the goal. For strength in one rep ranges obviously 10-12 reps are not a good idea. But for growth it's all your own body. I'll be posting more on this when I start my lean bulk.
    That's definitely true, I meant more along the lines of sets. I tend to forget that volume means more reps to a lot of people. I'll just keep messing with it and see what happens.

Another note of today is i'm having this feeling of my skin being tight and almost a pump like feel throughout my body. Like my hands for example, when i make a fist it almost feels like my hands all pumped up. I have that feeling everywhere. Skin is a little red on arms, I must be growing or something because my sodium intake today was low so i should not be holding a lot of water. Either way it feels awesome, Forearm is pumped up a **** ton too.

Last time i experienced this was when i was winter bulking last year, i gained about 60-70Lbs over that time period but i got this "tight" feeling pretty much all the time. I really think it's an indication of muscle growth considering i'm dropping fat slowly.

Guess well find out tomorrow when i train!

26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

That's definitely true, I meant more along the lines of sets. I tend to forget that volume means more reps to a lot of people. I'll just keep messing with it and see what happens.

Another note of today is i'm having this feeling of my skin being tight and almost a pump like feel throughout my body. Like my hands for example, when i make a fist it almost feels like my hands all pumped up. I have that feeling everywhere. Skin is a little red on arms, I must be growing or something because my sodium intake today was low so i should not be holding a lot of water. Either way it feels awesome, Forearm is pumped up a **** ton too.

Last time i experienced this was when i was winter bulking last year, i gained about 60-70Lbs over that time period but i got this "tight" feeling pretty much all the time. I really think it's an indication of muscle growth considering i'm dropping fat slowly.

Guess well find out tomorrow when i train!

Wow that sound great!!
    Shoot for some new PRs tomorrow for sure!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Wow that sound great!!
    Shoot for some new PRs tomorrow for sure!!
    Oh i definitely plan to!

Diet Breakdown 9/13/11
    Calories: 4430
    Protein: 302 Grams
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Workout went exactly how i expected, i got 13 BW Chin-Ups i'm so happy haha but either way i got to a bicep exercise and after 1 set i felt done. So in an essence i'm pretty much not gonna train bi's directly anymore and see what happens from pull-ups. Workout was shorter today but i made it count. Pretty much cut almost 30 min out. Weight this morning was 231.2Lbs BUT it probably is more like 230 since i didn't answer nature yet. Either way I'm starting to notice a difference everywhere. I need to get my tri's growing more though! I think i'm just gonna see what happens if i cut out arm training. I more than likely need more recovery for my arms, I've gotten really high up there with sets with little to show but an impressive workout. I'm starting to utilize some smarts now, it should yield the progress i'm craving!

Workout will be up later!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Workout went exactly how i expected, i got 13 BW Chin-Ups i'm so happy haha but either way i got to a bicep exercise and after 1 set i felt done. So in an essence i'm pretty much not gonna train bi's directly anymore and see what happens from pull-ups. Workout was shorter today but i made it count. Pretty much cut almost 30 min out. Weight this morning was 231.2Lbs BUT it probably is more like 230 since i didn't answer nature yet. Either way I'm starting to notice a difference everywhere. I need to get my tri's growing more though! I think i'm just gonna see what happens if i cut out arm training. I more than likely need more recovery for my arms, I've gotten really high up there with sets with little to show but an impressive workout. I'm starting to utilize some smarts now, it should yield the progress i'm craving!

Good Job, congratulations on achieving your goal!
    www.finaflex.com
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Good Job, congratulations on achieving your goal!
    Thanks Al! Now goal is to get BW wide grip pull-ups and then start adding weight
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Al! Now goal is to get BW wide grip pull-ups and then start adding weight
    sweet man! I remember a couple years ago I couldnt even do ONE pull up. Feels great whenever you break a PR. Keep hitting those PRs man.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

sweet man! I remember a couple years ago I couldnt even do ONE pull up. Feels great whenever you break a PR. Keep hitting those PRs man.
    Yeah definitely, last time i did a pull-up i was 155Lbs too xD, Imagine hanging 45Lb plates from a belt and doing them..
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah definitely, last time i did a pull-up i was 155Lbs too xD, Imagine hanging 45Lb plates from a belt and doing them..

Wow 155... haha, you have made it a LONG way my friend. Last time I was 155 was in elementary...? haha
    RecoverBro ELITE
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

155Lbs... WHAT??? How tall were you when you weighed that... I mean you are 6'4" your bones weight at least that, LoL!
    www.finaflex.com
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Answers

Congrats man, my goal is 10 in a row lol.
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

155Lbs... WHAT??? How tall were you when you weighed that... I mean you are 6'4" your bones weight at least that, LoL!
    6' 3"/6' 4" Same as now, I've got small bones but here's a pic haha

Name:  P90xInsanity Hybrid Day 1 #1.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  43.0 KB

I have another pic where i'm even leaner but i don't know how much i weigh..

Here it is, there's also a pic from the back you can see striations which i never noticed

Name:  P90xInsanity Hybrid Day 30 #1.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  46.7 KB

Considering i had no idea what i was doing right here it makes me feel even better i accomplished it. This was from pretty much a home workout i put together with pushups/pullups that i had done for a couple months. I also did that Insanity cardio program which is what initially got me really lean.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Congrats man, my goal is 10 in a row lol.
    You'll get there before you know it!

Thanks!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

At that height and build I would still have guessed at least 175Lbs, well keep at it, how about being that lean at like 200Lbs???
    www.finaflex.com
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

damn bro!! youve put on some weight.. when were those pics from?

and you're talking about cutting bi work by doing pull ups, is this the compound exercises you were talking about? i wasnt even sure what the hell you meant by compound when you mentioned it earlier ..but this makes sense.

you'll never catch me dead layin off bi's, probably some of my favorite lifts.
    any advice for compounds that would build the forearms?
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

damn bro!! youve put on some weight.. when were those pics from?

and you're talking about cutting bi work by doing pull ups, is this the compound exercises you were talking about? i wasnt even sure what the hell you meant by compound when you mentioned it earlier ..but this makes sense.

you'll never catch me dead layin off bi's, probably some of my favorite lifts.
    any advice for compounds that would build the forearms?
    Forearms are seriously worked anytime you are doing back, biceps, basically any upper body exercise that requires you to hold on to heavy weight! My forearms grew the best with I did forward and reverse bar rolls with the rope and weight at the end, nothing has built my forearms like that!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 09:48 AM
  2. Hoping to get an A+ with TestoPRO (Sponsored)
    By Naberious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:33 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 02:45 PM
  4. Introducing Anabolic Innovation's TestoPRO
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 09:05 AM