TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored)

Page 6 of 14 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

Dude believe me once you increase the cal's it's like immediate glycogen and water replenishment. The first few days depending on how depleted you were dieting i would eat like 4k calories for 1-2 days. Then after that eat how much you need, it's kind of like a cheat day but i swear i felt so much better after 1-2 days of high calories.

I'll definitely sub to that man! Once strength goes up size comes too.
    Once my endosurge comes in I'll have one one big cheat day. Most likely a double of what I usually eat. I can't eat flour, wheat, oats due to allergies. And I don't like sweets. So my cheat will probably be a big plate if beef and rice or potatoes. Hehe.
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Once my endosurge comes in I'll have one one big cheat day. Most likely a double of what I usually eat. I can't eat flour, wheat, oats due to allergies. And I don't like sweets. So my cheat will probably be a big plate if beef and rice or potatoes. Hehe.
    That actually sounds really good right now, god i need to stop thinking so much about food.. When is Endosurge supposed to get there for you?
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Diet Breakdown 9/6/11
    Calories: 4340
    Protein: 269 Grams
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

That actually sounds really good right now, god i need to stop thinking so much about food.. When is Endosurge supposed to get there for you?
    Should be shipped I think. Just gotta wait for it. International shipping sux
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Should be shipped I think. Just gotta wait for it. International shipping sux
    Yeah probably takes forever too

Update:

My entire posterior chain is SORE today! It's probably a combination of squatting with my legs more and those rack pulls. Calves are even sore haha and i used really light weight for them with high reps. My back/bi's are feeling really good though can't wait to train them tomorrow.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Update:

My entire posterior chain is SORE today! It's probably a combination of squatting with my legs more and those rack pulls. Calves are even sore haha and i used really light weight for them with high reps. My back/bi's are feeling really good though can't wait to train them tomorrow.
    Yeah man! Tear down so you can build it back up.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Yeah man! Tear down so you can build it back up.
    That's the plan! I might need more calories though my weight the beginning of this week was 226.2Lbs and now it's 224Lbs @ eating 4000-4300 calories. I am looking leaner but i'm probably gonna kick it up to 4500 since my appetite is still growing. I don't think it could hurt because at this rate everything is going really good.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    That's the plan! I might need more calories though my weight the beginning of this week was 226.2Lbs and now it's 224Lbs @ eating 4000-4300 calories. I am looking leaner but i'm probably gonna kick it up to 4500 since my appetite is still growing. I don't think it could hurt because at this rate everything is going really good.
    Keep feeding that machine!!

And good observation about breathing Ill try it out today!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ahhhh i'm back from another insane workout, Going to do some myofascial release with a tennis ball on my back/rotator cuff. With all that crazy ass pressing i did today i know it needs it. Considering doing rotator cuff exercises on leg day to just be safe. Will post workout later
    Your gym allows ass pressing? We can't even ogle the women at ours.

Dude to be completely honest, you know how i was talking about controlling that "adrenaline rush" before a lift? I seriously think I've got it down, it all is based of your breathing. What i do is look into the mirror and start breathing slowly and pronounced while visualizing the lift already done. Then i think about just doing it and breathing faster and faster. My heart rate rises and i begin to get this feeling of power in my hands that i will DESTROY the bar. Then following that i make sure i'm set up right and hit that lift like my life depends on it, I'm not quiet either, I usually make some sort of noise but I've found it really helps me get past that rep. It's almost like i'm extremely angry but it's controlled and focused towards that 1 extra rep.
    I'm really glad it makes you want to train harder man that's what it's all about, Pushing yourself to your limits but keeping in touch with your body!
    Yeah visualization and controlled breathing helps, some pacing like a wild animal, I actually growl instead of grunting when I lift hard. I just get myself into an animalistic zone. My wife has caught me growling in between a set before. I was completely unaware I had done it because I was listing to my music nice and loud but I just get into that state of mind like the weight before me is my prey.

Update:

Why are you doing rack deads on a leg day though, not knocking it just curious of your reasoning. Also why before back squats? Wearing out your lower back before trying to kill squats is not the safest way to go about it. Your squats will improve more if you switch those two up and you will be safer as well.

Excellent are you going to take some 2 week progress pics so we can see the progress you are making?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

Yeah visualization and controlled breathing helps, some pacing like a wild animal, I actually growl instead of grunting when I lift hard. I just get myself into an animalistic zone. My wife has caught me growling in between a set before. I was completely unaware I had done it because I was listing to my music nice and loud but I just get into that state of mind like the weight before me is my prey.

Why are you doing rack deads on a leg day though, not knocking it just curious of your reasoning. Also why before back squats? Wearing out your lower back before trying to kill squats is not the safest way to go about it. Your squats will improve more if you switch those two up and you will be safer as well.

Excellent are you going to take some 2 week progress pics so we can see the progress you are making?
    @Ass pressing.

I was thinkin the same thing about the rack pulls and squats that would b a lot of stress on the lower back but I guess everybody's a little different
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

It can be easy for the belly to grow once you stretch it out a wise old man once told me.....No seriously I just made that one up
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Keep feeding that machine!!

And good observation about breathing Ill try it out today!
    Yeah man give it a try believe me it helps sooo much

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

Well up until now i did feel squats in my back but that was the problem with my form, the problem with squats hitting the lower back is that most people tend to "lean over" or essentially "round" the back at the bottom of the movement which puts all the stress from your legs straight to your back. When i squatted like this i'd literally get a back pump from it but now i feel it 100% in my entire legs and glutes. Probably the first time i feel like I've squatted right ever. So with that being said i can rack pull and greatly challenge my back before hand and still be just as strong or stronger. I used to squat first but with different form where i felt it in my back. So essentially doing it this way fixed my form on squats by removing as much of the lower back strain as possible. Once again proving that "Full range" is inferior for me!

I do plan to take 2 weeks progress pic's!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I'm waiting on those pics!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

@Ass pressing.

I was thinkin the same thing about the rack pulls and squats that would b a lot of stress on the lower back but I guess everybody's a little different
    Ahaha i meant it as a figure of speech like Crazy as hell. I do like ass pressing some babes though... too bad they never really go to my gym the black walls and graffiti must scare them

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    It can be easy for the belly to grow once you stretch it out a wise old man once told me.....No seriously I just made that one up
    Haha or if your metabolic rate kicks up and you start digesting food faster D:
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Also i just had a big thing of ice cream with my mom, i was starving too for some reason even after eating a GIGANTIC meal. Ahhh the pleasure of a 700 calorie treat (LOL)
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah man give it a try believe me it helps sooo much

Well up until now i did feel squats in my back but that was the problem with my form, the problem with squats hitting the lower back is that most people tend to "lean over" or essentially "round" the back at the bottom of the movement which puts all the stress from your legs straight to your back. When i squatted like this i'd literally get a back pump from it but now i feel it 100% in my entire legs and glutes. Probably the first time i feel like I've squatted right ever. So with that being said i can rack pull and greatly challenge my back before hand and still be just as strong or stronger. I used to squat first but with different form where i felt it in my back. So essentially doing it this way fixed my form on squats by removing as much of the lower back strain as possible. Once again proving that "Full range" is inferior for me!

I do plan to take 2 weeks progress pic's!
    Not to argue more to debate and educate but it seems more likely that the rack deads have strengthened your back and taught your CNS to arch and keep the weight high on your back via having to pull both up and back against the weight since it is in front of you in a dead lift. However it is my bet that you will find that you are more proficient now in squatting than you were before doing the rack deads and if trying to grow your legs changing squats to be first would emphasize the legs even that much more and your learned form should remain intact.

People who roll their back or lean forward do so for two reasons one is just bad form due to CNS not being taught correctly before moving up in weight, and or 2 they have weak musculature in their back. Both of these things are normally the case. You very well could have corrected both of these problems with the addition of rack deads first, prioritizing back strength over leg strength, and therefore improved your squatting capability. However just because the cast mends the broken bone does not mean the cast should remain on the fractured limb once healed.

Full Range is not inferior for you however poor form is, and if you can not go through a full range in good form it dictates a weakness in some area. I think you may have corrected your weakness through the rack deads but they can become a hindrance when trying to grow the legs. I do not think you should eliminate the rack deads. However I would put them in your pull or back workout not with your legs. Then perhaps use some DB Swings as a warm up to activate your back fully before squatting and tell me if you do not see in improvement in your squatting. I would just hate to see you get into heavier weight on squats and have your back fail under weight due to being overtaxed prior to the squats. It is easy to drop a dead lift to the rack but not as easy to shrug a 300 lb barbell of you shoulders when your back goes out.

I know you said you know what works for you and this surely has but trust me when i say as your form has improved your squats will go up and when you get heavy those rack deads before hand will become a detriment to you in the place they are now. Rack deads are an EXCELLENT back strengthener, amazing for adding thickness to the entire back, will improve your squat numbers for sure. However once you corrected the imbalance between your back and leg strength the should become the accessory on leg work if they must be with legs and not the focus. Notice I am not telling you what you have experienced thus far is not legitimate but I am telling you it will hinder your leg growth once balance has been achieved if you continue to do them before squatting. If not be the cause of a serious of major injury that could stall or end your lifting career.

I am sorry if I seem to be harping but the concern is genuine not just for the sake of your progress but more for the safety of your back. Think about moving them to your back routine, you will still benefit from strengthening your back with them on your squats, while not taking weakening the back by doing them before squats. DB Swings will activate your entire posterior chain just as much without giving you the fatigue that comes from heavy rack deads thus improving your squatting. I will shut up now man I don't want to upset you I just don't want to see you injured or even slowing your progress down if you want to become a pro. Like you said you know what is working for you but that doesn't mean there isn't something that doesn't work better. Also I recommend some good mornings if lower back is a weak area for you.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Great post Kleen and solid advice.

I know I've been guilty of getting in a hurry for more weight, sacrificing form, and triggering a huge muscle knot in my back. I'm not saying that's what Tiny is doing, I'm just saying I agree with Kleen and I think at some point we are all guilty of putting progress over form or best practices.

CNS training is the most important aspect of lifting heavy IMO. I just started wearing a belt just to realize I had gotten lazy in my squats and deads. I was allowing my core to relax and expecting my back to pick up the slack. BAD move. I did it unconsciously but the pulled muscle in the lumbar region made me figure out what I was doing wrong .

no matter what you should be proud for what your lifting. I've learned a so much just listening to the guys on here and Klean is invaluable . consider the advice and if you think of it keep up with the numbers and definitely let us all know .

keep killing this **** man .
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Not to argue more to debate and educate but it seems more likely that the rack deads have strengthened your back and taught your CNS to arch and keep the weight high on your back via having to pull both up and back against the weight since it is in front of you in a dead lift. However it is my bet that you will find that you are more proficient now in squatting than you were before doing the rack deads and if trying to grow your legs changing squats to be first would emphasize the legs even that much more and your learned form should remain intact.

People who roll their back or lean forward do so for two reasons one is just bad form due to CNS not being taught correctly before moving up in weight, and or 2 they have weak musculature in their back. Both of these things are normally the case. You very well could have corrected both of these problems with the addition of rack deads first, prioritizing back strength over leg strength, and therefore improved your squatting capability. However just because the cast mends the broken bone does not mean the cast should remain on the fractured limb once healed.

Full Range is not inferior for you however poor form is, and if you can not go through a full range in good form it dictates a weakness in some area. I think you may have corrected your weakness through the rack deads but they can become a hindrance when trying to grow the legs. I do not think you should eliminate the rack deads. However I would put them in your pull or back workout not with your legs. Then perhaps use some DB Swings as a warm up to activate your back fully before squatting and tell me if you do not see in improvement in your squatting. I would just hate to see you get into heavier weight on squats and have your back fail under weight due to being overtaxed prior to the squats. It is easy to drop a dead lift to the rack but not as easy to shrug a 300 lb barbell of you shoulders when your back goes out.

I know you said you know what works for you and this surely has but trust me when i say as your form has improved your squats will go up and when you get heavy those rack deads before hand will become a detriment to you in the place they are now. Rack deads are an EXCELLENT back strengthener, amazing for adding thickness to the entire back, will improve your squat numbers for sure. However once you corrected the imbalance between your back and leg strength the should become the accessory on leg work if they must be with legs and not the focus. Notice I am not telling you what you have experienced thus far is not legitimate but I am telling you it will hinder your leg growth once balance has been achieved if you continue to do them before squatting. If not be the cause of a serious of major injury that could stall or end your lifting career.

I am sorry if I seem to be harping but the concern is genuine not just for the sake of your progress but more for the safety of your back. Think about moving them to your back routine, you will still benefit from strengthening your back with them on your squats, while not taking weakening the back by doing them before squats. DB Swings will activate your entire posterior chain just as much without giving you the fatigue that comes from heavy rack deads thus improving your squatting. I will shut up now man I don't want to upset you I just don't want to see you injured or even slowing your progress down if you want to become a pro. Like you said you know what is working for you but that doesn't mean there isn't something that doesn't work better. Also I recommend some good mornings if lower back is a weak area for you.
    It's cool man i understand your just trying to help and i am very grateful for your concern. I'll definitely consider changing them to a different day but FIRST i want to try and see how the next few workouts go. For some reason I've found my legs being stronger even with doing the rack pulls first. If anything what i'll do is switch rack pulls and squats around every few weeks or so. That way i have for ex. 2 weeks lower back/posterior chain hamstrings/glutes emphasis and then 2 weeks complete leg emphasis. Trick is, is that on workouts where i do rack pulls first i usually will make up for it. This honestly seems like a really good idea to me, that way i have equal time emphasizing the 2 aspects i need to equal out my development and prevent injuries. Up until now i haven't trained lower back that much or done deadlifts so i feel i need to still need to have a few more weeks with them first. As for Larger ROM, it seriously is just not for my anatomy on SOME exercises. Ex. Bench press, I've tried using really light weight and full range but even after at least a few months of it i was just experiences tendon pain in my shoulders. I also don't train my lower back directly on back day, It's more of upper back/lats training. Even though some of those movements are "supposed to indirectly train your lower back", i never got anything lower back wise out of it. Come to think of it putting rack pulls might be better for back day, problem is it's just such a long session how it is and rack pulls would add a lot of time especially considering i give myself 2-3 minutes between sets sometimes.

And i'm not in a hurry for more weight, i already KNOW i can lift the heavy weight. But i chose to work up to it. Believe me, if i wanted to pull 500lbs next workout i would, but would it be smart? Probably not, hence why i always try to work in a range i know i can get at least 4+ reps. Less chance for injury too.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

It's cool man i understand your just trying to help and i am very grateful for your concern. I'll definitely consider changing them to a different day but FIRST i want to try and see how the next few workouts go. For some reason I've found my legs being stronger even with doing the rack pulls first. If anything what i'll do is switch rack pulls and squats around every few weeks or so. That way i have for ex. 2 weeks lower back/posterior chain hamstrings/glutes emphasis and then 2 weeks complete leg emphasis. Trick is, is that on workouts where i do rack pulls first i usually will make up for it. This honestly seems like a really good idea to me, that way i have equal time emphasizing the 2 aspects i need to equal out my development and prevent injuries. Up until now i haven't trained lower back that much or done deadlifts so i feel i need to still need to have a few more weeks with them first. As for Larger ROM, it seriously is just not for my anatomy on SOME exercises. Ex. Bench press, I've tried using really light weight and full range but even after at least a few months of it i was just experiences tendon pain in my shoulders.
    Ur going to kill me. Ha ha. Seriously tho. if you're getting pains on light bench press I be willing to bet that there is something else going on with the form . are your elbows flaring out, is the bar dropping right across your nipples, are you pulling the bar off the rack yourself or somebody helping you pull the bar directly over you, are u planting with your back to force your chest into contracting?
    I always get tons of shoulder pain when my form slacks on bench . your form may be perfect I'm just tossing another idea out there .
    you could always have somebody video you doing a particular exercise and post it so guys can help you out or validate that your form is absolutely perfect . getting big is what we all want to do and you're already huge!

that being said I think my squat form needs a lotta work. haha .
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I'm pretty sure my form is horrible on all my lifts. I should vid them and see if I can get pointers.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Makes good sense to me.

You are correct that full and or exaggerated ROM are definitely not required for growth or strength. Your legs will grow just as much going to just above parallel as they will going below it REGARDLESS of what anyone tells you. Your chest will grow as much stopping the bar 2-3 inches above your chest and 2 inches before lock out. However some of the compound is taken out of some of the compound lifts when a shorter rom is employed, which requires more accessory exercises. However Sir you are a volume monster and accessory exercises are your bitch so carry on.

However what you were explaining in your post regarding the squat specifically was due to bad form and muscular imbalances not FULL Rom which is what I was addressing.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I'm pretty sure my form is horrible on all my lifts. I should vid them and see if I can get pointers.
    Yes, yes you should if you honestly feel that is the case.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Ur going to kill me. Ha ha. Seriously tho. if you're getting pains on light bench press I b willing to bet that there should be something else going on with the form . are your elbows be flaring out, is the bar dropping right across your nipples, are you pulling the bar of the rack yourself or somebody helping you pull the bar directly over you?
    I always get tons of shoulder pain when my form slacks on bench . your form may be perfect I'm just tossing another idea out there .
    you could always have somebody video you doing a particular exercise and post it so guys can help you out or validate that your form is absolutely perfect .

that being said I think my squat form needs a lotta work. haha .
    Nope, form was arms tucked to sides, Back arched, traps tight and shoulder blades pinched. Core tight/lat's tight the entire 9 yards. Even with all that i could not get the bar to my chest. No matter how light the weight either, even with no weight it just doesn't work and I've spent almost an entire YEAR working on shoulder flexibility. I'm telling you guys it just is not for me, you can throw every textbook description at me believe me I've tried it. Without hacking my limbs shorter i don't think it'll happen it just isn't for me. haha

I have guys in my gym that are form Nazi's too they try and help me, they end up being stumped and confused too. These guys have been training 20/30+ years too. I get flak no matter where i go, it's more of an annoyance too, i just work within the parameters in which my body articulates. That saying "Everyone is different" holds true believe me.

Kleen can probably help you with the squat form read above^^
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Makes good sense to me.

You are correct that full and or exaggerated ROM are definitely not required for growth or strength. Your legs will grow just as much going to just above parallel as they will going below it REGARDLESS of what anyone tells you. Your chest will grow as much stopping the bar 2-3 inches above your chest and 2 inches before lock out. However some of the compound is taken out of some of the compound lifts when a shorter rom is employed, which requires more accessory exercises. However Sir you are a volume monster and accessory exercises are your bitch so carry on.

However what you were explaining in your post regarding the squat specifically was due to bad form and muscular imbalances not FULL Rom which is what I was addressing.
    I 100% agree with you, that's the main reason i do rack pulls first. Thanks for chiming in on this Kleen i appreciate it

The big reason i like using the rack pulls on leg days is i get the sickest glute/hamstring contraction on those it just feels unreal. Even though i really don't want my a$$ growing more but it's having a huge impact on my hamstring strength/flexability. I guess i would be more worried putting rackpulls on back/bi's because it would be after doing all out squats 2 days before and i would be more worried about pulling a hamstring more than anything else! My hamstrings are tight tight tight too..
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Nope, form was arms tucked to sides, Back arched, traps tight and shoulder blades pinched. Core tight/lat's tight the entire 9 yards. Even with all that i could not get the bar to my chest. No matter how light the weight either, even with no weight it just doesn't work and I've spent almost an entire YEAR working on shoulder flexibility. I'm telling you guys it just is not for me, you can throw every textbook description at me believe me I've tried it. Without hacking my limbs shorter i don't think it'll happen it just isn't for me. haha

I have guys in my gym that are form Nazi's too they try and help me, they end up being stumped and confused too. These guys have been training 20/30+ years too. I get flak no matter where i go, it's more of an annoyance too, i just work within the parameters in which my body articulates. That saying "Everyone is different" holds true believe me.

Kleen can probably help you with the squat form read above^^
    Makes sense to me. One thing in BB I've learned is everybody is different. You hit the nail on the head. I'm sorry if I did annoy you with the post. I know sometimes I can't see the forest for the trees but I don't think that applies in this instance.

Do ur thing mayne!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Makes sense to me. One thing in BB I've learned is everybody is different. You hit the nail on the head. I'm sorry if I did annoy you with the post. I know sometimes I can't see the forest for the trees but I don't think that applies in this instance.

Do ur thing mayne!
    No problem man your good, I just feel like a jackass because i have to explain it a lot to people. Makes me feel kind of stupid because i can't even do some exercises the way i want to. I hope you guys didn't take this as any hostility or something from me, I just wanted to give ya'll some insight on me!

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

No problem man your good, I just feel like a jackass because i have to explain it a lot to people. Makes me feel kind of stupid because i can't even do some exercises the way i want to. I hope you guys didn't take this as any hostility or something from me, I just wanted to give ya'll some insight on me!

Not at all.

I can def appreciate the frustration.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Not at all.

I can def appreciate the frustration.
    Well i'm glad you guys understand, There was a time i got up to REALLY heavy weights over the last winter (hit 246Lbs but a lot more BF) That's when i actually tried doing everything right because the weights started to make me nervous and i would stop trying as hard as before. I dropped weight (both lifting wise and body wise) FAST but i'm honestly thinking it was some muscle it was so quick i dropped like 20Lbs but in that time frame (3 months) i went back and changed the way i trained and all the exercises.

That being said. LIBIDO CHECK!

Back/Bi's tomorrow PUMPED!!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Diet Breakdown 9/7/11
    Calories: 4219
    Protein: 260 Grams
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Little update on Day 11

Starting to get hardcore DOM'S in my entire legs/glutes. Calves are so sore i have to stand up slowly LOL, Not really a bad thing. Weight is up to 226.8Lbs (+8.2Lbs) Still looking leaner too which is awesome! Starting to see my serratus come in, when i hit a FDB and crunch my abs i see the lines coming from my rib cage to lats area. They look awesome, make me think i'm a transformer and they're exhaust vents. (haha imagination ftw)

Anyways going to train back/bi's!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Little update on Day 11

Starting to get hardcore DOM'S in my entire legs/glutes. Calves are so sore i have to stand up slowly LOL, Not really a bad thing. Weight is up to 226.8Lbs (+8.2Lbs) Still looking leaner too which is awesome! Starting to see my serratus come in, when i hit a FDB and crunch my abs i see the lines coming from my rib cage to lats area. They look awesome, make me think i'm a transformer and they're exhaust vents. (haha imagination ftw)

Pictures... pictures... pictures??? When is your next update with pictures?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Pictures... pictures... pictures??? When is your next update with pictures?
    This weekend!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

This weekend!
    Kewl Deal Brotha!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Little update on Day 11

I knew you were half machine lol awesome transformer analogy...painting pictures with words...no room for hating there!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Be waiting on those pics bro.

I'm pretty stoked on my realization on working out. I think I was a suppaholic. And relied too much on just taking stuff. I can get in the zone with no preworkout. No caffeine. And I'm fuctioning fine lol. Most of my life I was cycling fat burners cause I was fat. Now I dropped um and feeling okay. Can't wait to add one in when the time comes to get shredded.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I knew you were half machine lol awesome transformer analogy...painting pictures with words...no room for hating there!!
    How awesome would it be to be a transformer? My life would be complete, could bench skyscrapers for REPS!

Be waiting on those pics bro.

I'm pretty stoked on my realization on working out. I think I was a suppaholic. And relied too much on just taking stuff. I can get in the zone with no preworkout. No caffeine. And I'm fuctioning fine lol. Most of my life I was cycling fat burners cause I was fat. Now I dropped um and feeling okay. Can't wait to add one in when the time comes to get shredded.
    That's a good thing man, i only really like pre-workouts because i get this rush like i'm a caged animal, helps me smash PR's...

Speaking of which i need to upload my EPIC WARKOUT i had today, Definitely getting stronger!

Posting in a little bit, eating right now because class has f'd up my eating schedule >_>
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Ah yea be sure to get that nutrition down!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Back/Bi's *Stronger Edition* 9/8/11
    Duration: 2.5 Hours
    Mood: Confident
    Energy: Strong
    Other notes: Pumps are getting a lot better, Strength is continuing to go up as well. My lats are growing! Well actually, everything is
    Lifts
    (Assisted) Wide-Grip Pull Ups- BW @ 226Lbs for pull-up reference.
    -80 x 13 *PR* +2 Reps
    -60 x 12 *PR* +1 Rep
    -40 x 11 *PR*
    -100 x 14
    Drop set to
    -120/-140/-160
    (Assisted) Pull-Ups Overhand Grip-
    -80 x 12
    -60 x 14
    -40 x 8 *PR*
    -100 x 10
    Drop set to
    -120/-140/-160
    Hammer-Grip Pull Ups-
    -60 x 10
    -40 x 8 *PR* +2 Reps
    -80 x ?
    Drop set to
    -100/-120/-140/-160
    Wide-Grip Pull Downs- Some of these sets i did concentrating on my teres area, This is done keeping the scapula relaxed in the stretched position and doing the pull down. Give it a shot right now, you can literally feel the area contract. This is what add's width to your back because your latissimus dorsi wrap around those muscles which give the appearance of a wider flaring lats. Thickness for me comes with close grip pull ups and rows.
    60 x 16
    80 x 16
    100 x 10
    100 x 20
    120 x 10
    150 x 10
    Yate's Row Over Hand Grip- Do these in the power rack and do every rep from a dead-stop (meaning bar sits on rails for a second before another rep is initiated)
    135 x 10
    135 x 10
    205 x 7 *PR*
    205 x 8 *PR*
    205 x 8 *PR*
    Notes: Tried to squeeze as much as possible on these. Was really challenging but now i know why these are so renown for being a great exercise.
    EZ-Bar Preacher Curls-
    50 x 6 Close Grip
    50 x 10 Normal Grip *PR* +3 Reps
    *CROSS BODY* Hammer Curls- FINALLY got some more reps on these!
    70 x 12 *PR* +2 Reps
    Drop set to
    35/25/20
    Wide Grip ROW-
    110 x 12 *PR* +2 Reps
    120 x 13 *PR*
    130 x 9 *PR*
    90 x 12
    Drop set to
    80/60 then 40 x 50

46 Sets Total

.: Day 11 TestoPRO Notes :.

-Strength is still rising
    -Libido is now almost an annoyance! LOL
    -Size increase 226.8Lbs (+8Lbs) There is some water out of those 8Lbs. I like water though!
    -Confidence is about the same but still up
    -Alpha Male shows it's head in the gym
    -No Acne breakouts so far

40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Back/Bi's *Stronger Edition* 9/2/11
    Duration: 2.5 Hours
    Mood: Confident
    Energy: Strong
    Other notes: Pumps are getting a lot better, Strength is continuing to go up as well. My lats are growing! Well actually, everything is
    Lifts
    (Assisted) Wide-Grip Pull Ups-
    -80 x 13 *PR* +2 Reps
    -60 x 12 *PR* +1 Rep
    -40 x 11 *PR*
    -100 x 14
    Drop set to
    -120/-140/-160
    (Assisted) Pull-Ups Overhand Grip-
    -80 x 12
    -60 x 14
    -40 x 8 *PR*
    -100 x 10
    Drop set to
    -120/-140/-160
    Hammer-Grip Pull Ups-
    -60 x 10
    -40 x 8 *PR* +2 Reps
    -80 x ?
    Drop set to
    -100/-120/-140/-160
    Wide-Grip Pull Downs- Some of these sets i did concentrating on my teres area, This is done keeping the scapula relaxed in the stretched position and doing the pull down. Give it a shot right now, you can literally feel the area contract. This is what add's width to your back because your latissimus dorsi wrap around those muscles which give the appearance of a wider flaring lats. Thickness for me comes with close grip pull ups and rows.
    60 x 16
    80 x 16
    100 x 10
    100 x 20
    120 x 10
    150 x 10
    Yate's Row Over Hand Grip- Do these in the power rack and do every rep from a dead-stop (meaning bar sits on rails for a second before another rep is initiated)
    135 x 10
    135 x 10
    205 x 7 *PR*
    205 x 8 *PR*
    205 x 8 *PR*
    Notes: Tried to squeeze as much as possible on these. Was really challenging but now i know why these are so renown for being a great exercise.
    EZ-Bar Preacher Curls-
    50 x 6 Close Grip
    *CROSS BODY* Hammer Curls- FINALLY got some more reps on these!
    70 x 12 *PR* +2 Reps
    Drop set to
    35/25/20
    Wide Grip ROW-
    110 x 12 *PR* +2 Reps
    120 x 13 *PR*
    130 x 9 *PR*
    90 x 12
    Drop set to
    80/60 then 40 x 50

46 Sets Total

.: Day 11 TestoPRO Notes :.

-Strength is still rising
    -Libido is now almost an annoyance! LOL
    -Size increase 226.8Lbs (+8Lbs) There is some water out of those 8Lbs. I like water though!
    -Confidence is about the same but still up
    -Alpha Male shows it's head in the gym
    -No Acne breakouts so far

NICE UPDATE!!

Congratz on the PRs. You seem to be hitting loads of them in this log

Keep on getting the food down and getting those muscle built!
    RecoverBro ELITE

Similar Forum Threads

1. CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 09:48 AM
  2. Hoping to get an A+ with TestoPRO (Sponsored)
    By Naberious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:33 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 02:45 PM
  4. Introducing Anabolic Innovation's TestoPRO
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 09:05 AM