TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored)

Page 4 of 21 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice vid! Watched it before going to work.

You got me pumped. Going to get some big lifts in. I think today if my rolling session isn't that taxing I'm gonna do a deadlift ladder tonight.
    Glad it pumped you up man it always does for me! Go for it kill them DL's!! My favorite exercise now
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    "Much Inspirational.... No Pain... No Pain..Hahahaha!"

I know I have posted this a bunch, I just can't help it, I LOVE this commercial!
    Well that's because it's a funny/good commercial! Ahhh if only it were that easy...
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   

3. AND HERE WE GO...
    Green's "BOMB before the STORM" There's a War on the Horizon

"Shameless plug" Thanks
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

4. Bad ass vid forsure..allmost too inspirational cuz now I wanna lift and I need a couple day break haha..

Dude that's awesome you're feelin the testopro..I ran it bout 6 months ago and loved it..much more to come!!
    Fkin kill those deads tomorrow man!!
    Cultivating Mass.

5. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Bad ass vid forsure..allmost too inspirational cuz now I wanna lift and I need a couple day break haha..

Dude that's awesome you're feelin the testopro..I ran it bout 6 months ago and loved it..much more to come!!
    Fkin kill those deads tomorrow man!!
    Haha sorry about that :P Happens to me too, i have to avoid watching any motivation videos!

Yeah man it seems to get better and better everyday too, i know it takes at least 1/2 weeks for it to kick in but i am feeling different.

I'm going to DESTROY rack pull dl's tomorrow...DESTROYYYYY!!
    •   

6. Day 2 Review of TestoPRO

-Little more Confidence/Alpha Male feeling as yesterday.
    -Libido is up slightly.
    -Weight is up

I'll be honest i'm looking bigger and more full, I think it's just from the calories so far it's too early to tell.

Other notes:

Let me tell you something... The workout is tough, BUT the eating is tougher. Sure a big cheat meal may get you a lot of calories but imagine doing this 4-5x a day on top of 2-3 HUGE shakes. I'm almost forcing myself to eat i really need to have an insane session tomorrow, I plan to lift heavy heavy then do a LOT of volume and a lot of sets for legs. That should kick up my metabolism a crap ton and make eating more a little easier. Either way tomorrow is going to be crazy!

7. Diet Breakdown 8/30/11
    Calories: 5120
    Protein: 294 Grams

8. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    Day 2 Review of TestoPRO

-Little more Confidence/Alpha Male feeling as yesterday.
    -Libido is up slightly.
    -Weight is up

I'll be honest i'm looking bigger and more full, I think it's just from the calories so far it's too early to tell.

Other notes:

Let me tell you something... The workout is tough, BUT the eating is tougher. Sure a big cheat meal may get you a lot of calories but imagine doing this 4-5x a day on top of 2-3 HUGE shakes. I'm almost forcing myself to eat i really need to have an insane session tomorrow, I plan to lift heavy heavy then do a LOT of volume and a lot of sets for legs. That should kick up my metabolism a crap ton and make eating more a little easier. Either way tomorrow is going to be crazy!
    Nice work man. You should post a days worth of eats!! I wanna see! Lol
    RecoverBro ELITE

9. I don't know how you're doing it man. I couldn't keep all that grub down...no way.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

10. Holy crap this one moved fast...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Holy crap this one moved fast...
    u sint kiddin....5 pages already haha tiny, ur becoming a star!

12. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice work man. You should post a days worth of eats!! I wanna see! Lol
    Today i'll make sure i get that up for you!

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I don't know how you're doing it man. I couldn't keep all that grub down...no way.
    Dude i was SO full at the end of the day it kind of sucks to be honest, Just to be safe i'm careful when i have to burp. Hopefully with today's session i can kick up my metabolism really into gear.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Holy crap this one moved fast...
    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    u sint kiddin....5 pages already haha tiny, ur becoming a star!
    I try to get everything down i'm experiencing to give everyone the best idea of what's happening day to day. Haha oh god i don't want to be a star just a source of inspiration or something like that

Getting ready to go train legs!

Morning weight today after poop (haha) is 225.2Lbs (+6.6Lbs)

Surprisingly i don't seem to be putting on a ton of fat either, Best way to describe this is I've been training like crazy while in a calorie deficit to get stronger for the past few months so maybe this is just my body growing into that? Who knows! I'll take pic's at the end of every week so we can find out.

13. ANOTHER AMAZING WORKOUT!!!! You'll have to weight (pun hahahahaha) until i post my workout to see how much i improved on Rack Dead's.

Got my Beta-Alanine today too, took 4g post workout along with 1 cup prunes/3 scoops AI RecoverPRO and 16oz Grape Juice. I have class soon so i'll post my workout either before or after.

14. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    ANOTHER AMAZING WORKOUT!!!! You'll have to weight (pun hahahahaha) until i post my workout to see how much i improved on Rack Dead's.

Got my Beta-Alanine today too, took 4g post workout along with 1 cup prunes/3 scoops AI RecoverPRO and 16oz Grape Juice. I have class soon so i'll post my workout either before or after.
    I just read about some new benefit to prunes somewhere but forgot it. I love the darn things though. Haven't had any in a while but could on the Lean Gains approach... HMMMM, maybe I will get me a bag.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

15. Hope you don't gain to much fat on this diet...its funny I say that while I'm thinking about a double double.

16. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Hope you don't gain to much fat on this diet...its funny I say that while I'm thinking about a double double.
    Well i'll tell you that i will put some amount of fat on but my goal is size and strength right now. Fat can always come off, not too worried about it. That sounds goood haha

17. If you do it right you should not gain any noticeable fat, only muscle. By that I mean you should be able to add muscle but stay the same body fat percentage by only gaining minimal fat.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    If you do it right you should not gain any noticeable fat, only muscle. By that I mean you should be able to add muscle but stay the same body fat percentage by only gaining minimal fat.
    That's what i'm aiming for mostly, Workouts aren't as long as before but still 2-2.5 hours long. I really really kicked up the intensity with heavier weights, After a week or 2 if i'm feeling up to it i'll throw more sets in.

19. I can't even imagine eating that much..........

I'll mix some prunes with a little bit of craisins and almonds mmmmm nummy
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

20. Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    I can't even imagine eating that much..........

I'll mix some prunes with a little bit of craisins and almonds mmmmm nummy
    It's definitely tough but i'm willing to do it!

That sounds really good i love craisins :F

21. Still waiting for a detailed Log of what you eat in a day (sample day/all you eat) to make up 5,000 calories???
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

22. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Still waiting for a detailed Log of what you eat in a day (sample day/all you eat) to make up 5,000 calories???
    2-3 Cups of Cereal (Kashi) with 1-2 cups whole milk
    3 scoops lemon RecoverPRO intra-workout
    16oz Grape Juice, 1 Cup of Prunes with 3 scoops lemon RecoverPRO Post workout
    Shake with 16oz whole milk, 1 cup whole grain oats, 4tbsp PB
    6 Eggs with cheese, turkey, ham and either half a can of green beans or some spinach.
    1-2 Turkey Burgers with 1 slice of cheese each
    Shake with 20oz Chocolate Milk, 1 cup whole grain oats, 4tbsp PB
    Small meal like a sandwich with a little potato salad.
    Maybe another shake.

Pretty much the only things i eat, Sometimes i get tacos or something when i need to or are behind on calories with limited time to eat (school)

23. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    2-3 Cups of Cereal (Kashi) with 1-2 cups whole milk
    3 scoops lemon RecoverPRO intra-workout
    16oz Grape Juice, 1 Cup of Prunes with 3 scoops lemon RecoverPRO Post workout
    Shake with 16oz whole milk, 1 cup whole grain oats, 4tbsp PB
    6 Eggs with cheese, turkey, ham and either half a can of green beans or some spinach.
    1-2 Turkey Burgers with 1 slice of cheese each
    Shake with 20oz Chocolate Milk, 1 cup whole grain oats, 4tbsp PB
    Small meal like a sandwich with a little potato salad.
    Maybe another shake.

Pretty much the only things i eat, Sometimes i get tacos or something when i need to or are behind on calories with limited time to eat (school)
    Id be interested to see the macro-nutrients for this line up. Seems heavy in the fat department, but Im not sure without really crunching the numbers. Do you know whats going into the gut macro wise Tiny? Just interested is all, I cant imagine getting 5,000+ cals a day is an easy feat no matter how ya cut it.

24. Leg Day!! 8/31/11
    Duration: 2.5 Hours
    Mood: Determined
    Energy: Super solid
    Other notes: Prioritized Rack Pulls, Was wayyyy stronger than last workout. Back was THRASHED after Rack pulls, gonna bring my weight belt with me next time.
    Lifts:
    Rack Pulls- in Power Rack with pins set at last pin.
    225 x 5
    225 x 10 - Done really really slow.
    315 x 8
    365 x 8 *PR* +30Lbs from last workout and +3 Reps!! Belt-Less
    Notes: My back is gonna be sore tomorrow!
    Barbell Back Squats- After that huge PR i didn't even really think about squats but i put 225 on the bar which is +20Lbs from last week without even thinking about it.
    135 x 6
    185 x 6
    225 x 2 *PR*
    Notes: Lower back was still thrashed, Wish i would have brought my weight belt today.
    Leg Press- R/P=Rest Pause
    380 x 20 R/P
    430 x 15 R/P *PR*
    45 Degree Seated Calve Raises/Standing Calf Raises- Did a circuit of 45 degree and standing calve raises today, supersets one right after the other then a 30 second rest then restart. Stretching them to death!
    195/90 x 6 Circuits + Drop sets all the way down to the first plate on stack. Stretching from various angles.
    Lying Leg Curls- Focused on contracting the hamstrings as hard as i could.
    60 x ?
    90 x 20
    105 x 20
    120 x 14
    Immediately followed by stretching hams, Had a good pump today.
    Leg Extensions-
    270 x 8 + 10 Second Peak contraction Hold. *PR*
    270 x 20 R/P *PR*
    225 x 10
    Drop set to
    45 - 1 Leg at a time up to 20 reps

Approx. 30 Sets

25. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Id be interested to see the macro-nutrients for this line up. Seems heavy in the fat department, but Im not sure without really crunching the numbers. Do you know whats going into the gut macro wise Tiny? Just interested is all, I cant imagine getting 5,000+ cals a day is an easy feat no matter how ya cut it.
    At least 300+ Carbs and 300+ Protein, Fat i have no clue but not really a big deal. Fat is your friend when bulking ( not the kind that sits on us ) haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 10:48 AM
  2. Hoping to get an A+ with TestoPRO (Sponsored)
    By Naberious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 12:33 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 03:45 PM
  4. Introducing Anabolic Innovation's TestoPRO
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 10:05 AM