TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 14 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Day 2 Review of TestoPRO

    -Little more Confidence/Alpha Male feeling as yesterday.
    -Libido is up slightly.
    -Weight is up

    I'll be honest i'm looking bigger and more full, I think it's just from the calories so far it's too early to tell.

    Other notes:

    Let me tell you something... The workout is tough, BUT the eating is tougher. Sure a big cheat meal may get you a lot of calories but imagine doing this 4-5x a day on top of 2-3 HUGE shakes. I'm almost forcing myself to eat i really need to have an insane session tomorrow, I plan to lift heavy heavy then do a LOT of volume and a lot of sets for legs. That should kick up my metabolism a crap ton and make eating more a little easier. Either way tomorrow is going to be crazy!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  2. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Diet Breakdown 8/30/11
    Calories: 5120
    Protein: 294 Grams
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  3. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    Day 2 Review of TestoPRO

    -Little more Confidence/Alpha Male feeling as yesterday.
    -Libido is up slightly.
    -Weight is up

    I'll be honest i'm looking bigger and more full, I think it's just from the calories so far it's too early to tell.

    Other notes:

    Let me tell you something... The workout is tough, BUT the eating is tougher. Sure a big cheat meal may get you a lot of calories but imagine doing this 4-5x a day on top of 2-3 HUGE shakes. I'm almost forcing myself to eat i really need to have an insane session tomorrow, I plan to lift heavy heavy then do a LOT of volume and a lot of sets for legs. That should kick up my metabolism a crap ton and make eating more a little easier. Either way tomorrow is going to be crazy!
    Nice work man. You should post a days worth of eats!! I wanna see! Lol
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42471

    Reputation

    I don't know how you're doing it man. I couldn't keep all that grub down...no way.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  5. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,489
    Rep Power
    684973

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Holy crap this one moved fast...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,354
    Rep Power
    1117030

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Holy crap this one moved fast...
    u sint kiddin....5 pages already haha tiny, ur becoming a star!
  7. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice work man. You should post a days worth of eats!! I wanna see! Lol
    Today i'll make sure i get that up for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I don't know how you're doing it man. I couldn't keep all that grub down...no way.
    Dude i was SO full at the end of the day it kind of sucks to be honest, Just to be safe i'm careful when i have to burp. Hopefully with today's session i can kick up my metabolism really into gear.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Holy crap this one moved fast...
    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    u sint kiddin....5 pages already haha tiny, ur becoming a star!
    I try to get everything down i'm experiencing to give everyone the best idea of what's happening day to day. Haha oh god i don't want to be a star just a source of inspiration or something like that

    Getting ready to go train legs!

    Morning weight today after poop (haha) is 225.2Lbs (+6.6Lbs)

    Surprisingly i don't seem to be putting on a ton of fat either, Best way to describe this is I've been training like crazy while in a calorie deficit to get stronger for the past few months so maybe this is just my body growing into that? Who knows! I'll take pic's at the end of every week so we can find out.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  8. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    ANOTHER AMAZING WORKOUT!!!! You'll have to weight (pun hahahahaha) until i post my workout to see how much i improved on Rack Dead's.

    Got my Beta-Alanine today too, took 4g post workout along with 1 cup prunes/3 scoops AI RecoverPRO and 16oz Grape Juice. I have class soon so i'll post my workout either before or after.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  9. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,745
    Rep Power
    4612213

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    ANOTHER AMAZING WORKOUT!!!! You'll have to weight (pun hahahahaha) until i post my workout to see how much i improved on Rack Dead's.

    Got my Beta-Alanine today too, took 4g post workout along with 1 cup prunes/3 scoops AI RecoverPRO and 16oz Grape Juice. I have class soon so i'll post my workout either before or after.
    I just read about some new benefit to prunes somewhere but forgot it. I love the darn things though. Haven't had any in a while but could on the Lean Gains approach... HMMMM, maybe I will get me a bag.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  10. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3650

    Reputation

    Hope you don't gain to much fat on this diet...its funny I say that while I'm thinking about a double double.
  11. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Hope you don't gain to much fat on this diet...its funny I say that while I'm thinking about a double double.
    Well i'll tell you that i will put some amount of fat on but my goal is size and strength right now. Fat can always come off, not too worried about it. That sounds goood haha
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  12. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,745
    Rep Power
    4612213

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    If you do it right you should not gain any noticeable fat, only muscle. By that I mean you should be able to add muscle but stay the same body fat percentage by only gaining minimal fat.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  13. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    If you do it right you should not gain any noticeable fat, only muscle. By that I mean you should be able to add muscle but stay the same body fat percentage by only gaining minimal fat.
    That's what i'm aiming for mostly, Workouts aren't as long as before but still 2-2.5 hours long. I really really kicked up the intensity with heavier weights, After a week or 2 if i'm feeling up to it i'll throw more sets in.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  14. Advanced Member
    Mrodz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    843
    Rep Power
    9205

    Reputation

    I can't even imagine eating that much..........

    I'll mix some prunes with a little bit of craisins and almonds mmmmm nummy
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep


  15. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    I can't even imagine eating that much..........

    I'll mix some prunes with a little bit of craisins and almonds mmmmm nummy
    It's definitely tough but i'm willing to do it!

    That sounds really good i love craisins :F
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  16. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110763

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Still waiting for a detailed Log of what you eat in a day (sample day/all you eat) to make up 5,000 calories???
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  17. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Still waiting for a detailed Log of what you eat in a day (sample day/all you eat) to make up 5,000 calories???
    2-3 Cups of Cereal (Kashi) with 1-2 cups whole milk
    3 scoops lemon RecoverPRO intra-workout
    16oz Grape Juice, 1 Cup of Prunes with 3 scoops lemon RecoverPRO Post workout
    Shake with 16oz whole milk, 1 cup whole grain oats, 4tbsp PB
    6 Eggs with cheese, turkey, ham and either half a can of green beans or some spinach.
    1-2 Turkey Burgers with 1 slice of cheese each
    Shake with 20oz Chocolate Milk, 1 cup whole grain oats, 4tbsp PB
    Small meal like a sandwich with a little potato salad.
    Maybe another shake.

    Pretty much the only things i eat, Sometimes i get tacos or something when i need to or are behind on calories with limited time to eat (school)
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  18. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42471

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    2-3 Cups of Cereal (Kashi) with 1-2 cups whole milk
    3 scoops lemon RecoverPRO intra-workout
    16oz Grape Juice, 1 Cup of Prunes with 3 scoops lemon RecoverPRO Post workout
    Shake with 16oz whole milk, 1 cup whole grain oats, 4tbsp PB
    6 Eggs with cheese, turkey, ham and either half a can of green beans or some spinach.
    1-2 Turkey Burgers with 1 slice of cheese each
    Shake with 20oz Chocolate Milk, 1 cup whole grain oats, 4tbsp PB
    Small meal like a sandwich with a little potato salad.
    Maybe another shake.

    Pretty much the only things i eat, Sometimes i get tacos or something when i need to or are behind on calories with limited time to eat (school)
    Id be interested to see the macro-nutrients for this line up. Seems heavy in the fat department, but Im not sure without really crunching the numbers. Do you know whats going into the gut macro wise Tiny? Just interested is all, I cant imagine getting 5,000+ cals a day is an easy feat no matter how ya cut it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  19. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Leg Day!! 8/31/11
    Duration: 2.5 Hours
    Mood: Determined
    Energy: Super solid
    Other notes: Prioritized Rack Pulls, Was wayyyy stronger than last workout. Back was THRASHED after Rack pulls, gonna bring my weight belt with me next time.
    Lifts:
    Rack Pulls- in Power Rack with pins set at last pin.
    225 x 5
    225 x 10 - Done really really slow.
    315 x 8
    365 x 8 *PR* +30Lbs from last workout and +3 Reps!! Belt-Less
    Notes: My back is gonna be sore tomorrow!
    Barbell Back Squats- After that huge PR i didn't even really think about squats but i put 225 on the bar which is +20Lbs from last week without even thinking about it.
    135 x 6
    185 x 6
    225 x 2 *PR*
    Notes: Lower back was still thrashed, Wish i would have brought my weight belt today.
    Leg Press- R/P=Rest Pause
    380 x 20 R/P
    430 x 15 R/P *PR*
    45 Degree Seated Calve Raises/Standing Calf Raises- Did a circuit of 45 degree and standing calve raises today, supersets one right after the other then a 30 second rest then restart. Stretching them to death!
    195/90 x 6 Circuits + Drop sets all the way down to the first plate on stack. Stretching from various angles.
    Lying Leg Curls- Focused on contracting the hamstrings as hard as i could.
    60 x ?
    90 x 20
    105 x 20
    120 x 14
    Immediately followed by stretching hams, Had a good pump today.
    Leg Extensions-
    270 x 8 + 10 Second Peak contraction Hold. *PR*
    270 x 20 R/P *PR*
    225 x 10
    Drop set to
    180
    135
    90
    45 - 1 Leg at a time up to 20 reps

    Approx. 30 Sets
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  20. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Id be interested to see the macro-nutrients for this line up. Seems heavy in the fat department, but Im not sure without really crunching the numbers. Do you know whats going into the gut macro wise Tiny? Just interested is all, I cant imagine getting 5,000+ cals a day is an easy feat no matter how ya cut it.
    At least 300+ Carbs and 300+ Protein, Fat i have no clue but not really a big deal. Fat is your friend when bulking ( not the kind that sits on us ) haha
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  21. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Day 3 TestoPRO Notes

    -Confidence is up more (seems to be increasing everyday)
    -Aggression is starting to rise.
    -Strength is definitely increasing.
    -Libido is still better
    -No acne breakouts so far.
    -Sweating more for some reason.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  22. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    At least 300+ Carbs and 300+ Protein, Fat i have no clue but not really a big deal. Fat is your friend when bulking ( not the kind that sits on us ) haha
    I used to diet this way and found too much fat makes me fat. 1 gram fat=9 calories. Proetin and carbs give me the most growth. It may work different for you. While I got big I gained a too much body fat on the fat diet
    for my liking so I stay leaner year round, keep fat lower, carbohydrates moderate, sometimes high when I need extra recovery. Occionally Ill go higher fa. I would much rather gain lean mass because of the simple fact gain lean muscle it burns body fat.

    Nice Rack deads. Rack deads are a back exercise. why not that much hammie work?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  23. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I used to diet this way and found too much fat makes me fat. 1 gram fat=9 calories. Proetin and carbs give me the most growth. It may work different for you. While I got big I gained a too much body fat on the fat diet
    for my liking so I stay leaner year round, keep fat lower, carbohydrates moderate, sometimes high when I need extra recovery. Occionally Ill go higher fa. I would much rather gain lean mass because of the simple fact gain lean muscle it burns body fat.

    Nice Rack deads. Rack deads are a back exercise. why not that much hammie work?
    Funny thing i actually feel them more in my glutes and hams more than anything. I know it sounds weird but it feels right, once i loosen my hamstrings up enough i'll go to full range SLDL's i tried them out of the rack and the stretch was really extreme, i didn't want to risk tearing them. I'm just testing waters right now and i guess well see soon how it all works out.

    As for my diet i know it's not superamazing clean and low fat blah blah blah, The difference though is you probably compete and need to be close or in great shape most of the time. I still need to grow!

    Please everyone take into consideration i don't have a lot of money and what i have right now is gonna have to get me through a couple months. This setup WILL get the job done, i don't care about being lean right now. I have problem areas i would like to bring up as well as make myself all around stronger, even my starting pic's i'm not even that lean so it really doesn't matter to me right now. When i cut i will not care about strength as before and just concentrate on losing fat. If i wouldn't have taken my recomp route and focused entirely on fat loss i would have done it in literally half the time or less. My urge right now is to progress with pounding my muscles with SUPER CHALLENGING weights that i have never touched before. The NUMBERS are what's important right now that's IT!

    Sorry for the rant, must be the TestoPRO aggression kicking in more
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  24. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    sweet, size and strength is the goal. Train like an animal and eat like your doing and itll come. Dc training is really good for what your wanting to accomplish www.intensemuscle.com in the doggpound if your interested in Dc training
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  25. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    sweet, size and strength is the goal. Train like an animal and eat like your doing and itll come. Dc training is really good for what your wanting to accomplish www.intensemuscle.com in the doggpound if your interested in Dc training
    Thanks for the link!

    Bad news though, Just tried to have another shake and my body "rejected" it into the sink. I think i'm going to remove a shake and go down to 4000-4500 calories instead. The first few days felt really good with 5k but today my body just didn't want it. Before i had the shake my stomach felt full even though i hadn't eaten in a good 3-4 hours.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  26. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Rep Power
    268138

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

    Thanks for the link!

    Bad news though, Just tried to have another shake and my body "rejected" it into the sink. I think i'm going to remove a shake and go down to 4000-4500 calories instead. The first few days felt really good with 5k but today my body just didn't want it. Before i had the shake my stomach felt full even though i hadn't eaten in a good 3-4 hours.
    Lmfao!!! Ahh dude I'm sorry but that's some funny sht..totally been there.. good thing you didn't just pop those testopros
    Cultivating Mass.
  27. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Lmfao!!! Ahh dude I'm sorry but that's some funny sht..totally been there.. good thing you didn't just pop those testopros
    Yeah i thought it was too after i sat and thought about it for a minute. I was like "I'm obviously eating too much if my body is immediately disgusted with anything coming down the hatch" Ohhh man if i popped the TestoPRO's before that it would have pissed me off!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  28. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

    Yeah i thought it was too after i sat and thought about it for a minute. I was like "I'm obviously eating too much if my body is immediately disgusted with anything coming down the hatch" Ohhh man if i popped the TestoPRO's before that it would have pissed me off!
    At least you know your limits now lol.

    5000 cals though. Hot damn.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  29. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    At least you know your limits now lol.

    5000 cals though. Hot damn.
    Yeah! I won't be eating that much for a while again.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  30. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Trying out AI's 3Z tonight! Will post review in morning of the sample.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  31. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Diet Breakdown 8/31/11
    Calories: 4160
    Protein: 296 Grams
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  32. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    Diet Breakdown 8/31/11
    Calories: 4160
    Protein: 296 Grams
    4000 cals is a good spot IMO. Specially with a 2.5 hr leg session lol
    RecoverBro ELITE
  33. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,489
    Rep Power
    684973

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I can't relate very well I can bulk on around 3200 calories depeding on diet type. The down side is I get really hungry when I cut and it was difficult for me to lose weight, untill Lean Gains made me a Meso...

    Yah your getting all the Testopro classic reactions, works for almost everybody....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  34. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I can't relate very well I can bulk on around 3200 calories depeding on diet type. The down side is I get really hungry when I cut and it was difficult for me to lose weight, untill Lean Gains made me a Meso...

    Yah your getting all the Testopro classic reactions, works for almost everybody....
    LG FTW
    RecoverBro ELITE
  35. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    4000 cals is a good spot IMO. Specially with a 2.5 hr leg session lol
    Yeah easier to eat that much too haha

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I can't relate very well I can bulk on around 3200 calories depeding on diet type. The down side is I get really hungry when I cut and it was difficult for me to lose weight, untill Lean Gains made me a Meso...

    Yah your getting all the Testopro classic reactions, works for almost everybody....
    It's pretty cool that the TestoPRO is kicking in 3 days in, so far so good!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  36. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    My little review of AI's 3Z (Sample Packet)

    Sleep - Funny thing is it actually helped me start falling asleep around 30 minutes after i took it. I definitely noticed a deeper sleep pattern, I actually got a good 10 hours of sleep and still wanted to keep sleeping! Stuff definitely kept me from waking up too. I do have a small headache this morning but i do not know if i can attribute it to the 3Z or not. Really awesome product! 9/10
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  37. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    DAY 4 OF TESTOPRO-DIZZLE Weight this morning was 224Lbs (+5.4Lbs) I was really bloated the last few days and now since the calories are better i should get great results where i'm at.

    -Libido is up, not much longer i think i'll just be a walking erection LOL
    -Confidence is up even more. Feeling AWESOME.
    -Muscle "Hardness" is improving, i don't know how but skin is feeling a lot tighter and muscles just feel more dense.
    -Size is going up, shirts are fitting tighter. Hopefully i'll grow into this XL soon!
    -Aggression is really up, Getting a little edgier and ticked off more but is off set by..
    -Increase in well being! Feeling happier than normal, i have the urge to be happy even if something ticks me off.
    -I really sound like i'm rambling right now!

    Anyways i'm feeling all these effects right now and hoping it just improves more and more over the next few weeks. Training Back/Bi's tomorrow, started Beta-Alanine yesterday @ 8grams/day for the first month then i will go down to 6grams/day.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  38. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Sounds like you're having a blast!
    Why the boules doses of BA?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  39. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Sounds like you're having a blast!
    Why the boules doses of BA?
    HELLLLZZZZ yeahhhhhh!

    Here's why, I'm using CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine so this video is relevant, he states in his comment on youtube (not in video) that higher doses can be used for the first few weeks for "faster results" but i do plan to go down to 6Grams as soon as the two weeks go by. The dosing they use is normally for people around 180lbs as well.

    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  40. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    nice vid!

    I have heard of that study b4 as well
    RecoverBro ELITE
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 10:48 AM
  2. Hoping to get an A+ with TestoPRO (Sponsored)
    By Naberious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 12:33 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 03:45 PM
  4. Introducing Anabolic Innovation's TestoPRO
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 10:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in