TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored)

Page 15 of 21 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. Another awesome workout, it seems though as my compound lifts get heavier and heavier that after about 2 exercises of 3-5 sets i'm TOAST. I couldn't get overhead pressing today my tri's were so wasted from dips. Not a bad thing though workout was shorter but WAYY more intense. 2 hours today which is 30 minutes shorter. I think this increased recovery is the key to my arms/chest/shoulders growing.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. Chest/Shoulders/Tri's *RECOVERY EDITION* 9/16/11
    Duration: 2 Hours (-30 minutes)
    Mood: Focused
    Energy: Great
    Other notes: This workout was a lot shorter but i KILLED myself on RGIBP and Weighted Dips today. Gonna see if this increased recovery will help my arms grow. Focusing more on intensity for the next 2 weeks. Not doing fascia stretching for a week to let my connective tissue heal up as outline in DC training description.
    CHEST WORKOUT PR BY ITSELF MEANS NEW WEIGHT I HAVE NEVER USED.
    Reverse Grip Incline Bench Press on Smith-
    105 x 18
    195 x 8
    235 x 9 + Held last Rep until failure. *PR* +5 Reps and Hold.
    245 x 5 + Held last Rep until failure. *PR*
    Dips-
    +25 x 6 *PR*
    +25 x 10 + 3 Negatives *PR*
    BW x 10
    Drop set to
    -20/-40/-60/-80/-100/-120/-140
    Flat Bench on Smith- Chest/Tri's were fried from dips so i just did two sets.
    105 x 16
    175 x 8
    Leaning 1 Arm DB Fly- Removing these for a week.
    Cable Crossover- Also Removing these for a week.

16 Sets

SHOULDER WORKOUT- For those wondering, I train Rear-Delts with Back since i do a lot of pulling/rowing.
    Seated Smith Machine OH Press- Did 1 set of Higher reps with rest pause. I now know why they call Dips the upper body squat!
    105 x 16
    Dumbbell Laterals- Strict form until failure then a few cheat reps.
    35 x 12
    30 x 8
    30 x 16
    25 x 8
    25 x 10
    20 x 12
    15 x 14

8 Sets

Total: 24 Sets

The whole point of this workout was to hit it hard and quick. I want to see if my recovery improves more if i cut my workouts a little shorter. My main focus is gonna be intensity.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   

3. .:Update on TestoPro:.
    Day 19 (11 to go!)

-Confidence is still up
    -Alpha-Male shows it's face everywhere
    -Libido is about the same as last week.
    -Aggression is up but not in a bad way, stress levels are low.
    -Strength is still increasing along with size
    -231Lbs today (+12.4Lbs) Minimal-to-no fat gain, In fact i still look leaner then when i started.
    -No acne problems, i think my face has actually cleared up a lot while on this which is definitely a plus.
    -Jeans are fitting a lot tighter on my legs and butt making it a little harder to put them on but waist is still the same size. I almost can't get my thighs in them anymore! Still seeing lines in my legs so they did have fat gain. Butt is probably from those heavy rack pulls.

-TestoPro is some good stuff AI!

4. Double post..
    Cultivating Mass.

5. Holy god man 12.4 lbs in 19 days??! I've seen guys pull much less off ph/ds cycles. No doubt you're puttin that stuff to good use!

Grats on all the pr's, those bench weights are niiice. Never tried reverse grip myself..next week its on! Killer dips too bro ur a machine!

Ohh and eggs in the shakes. That's hardcore. How they taste??
    Cultivating Mass.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Holy god man 12.4 lbs in 19 days??! I've seen guys pull much less off ph/ds cycles. No doubt you're puttin that stuff to good use!

Grats on all the pr's, those bench weights are niiice. Never tried reverse grip myself..next week its on! Killer dips too bro ur a machine!

Ohh and eggs in the shakes. That's hardcore. How they taste??
    I'm tellin ya'll i don't mess around with bulkin! You have to KILL yourself in the gym though first then your body NEEDS that food. Pic's at week 4 will show the progress.. No doubt in my mind best recipe for mass is Compound movements, adding weight to them every workout or reps every workout and rest (which i always have used 6-7 days before i train it again) + a good amount of food/calories.

Thanks man! I knew today was gonna be the day for dip pr's and those Reverse grip i should have had last week but either way i'm happy with it! That last rep with the heavy weight i held for about 10-15 seconds it was BRUTAL. The exercise is tricky though, i would not recommend going all the way to chest with it as it puts your elbows in a really awkward position. I stop a few inches short of my chest and just before lockout. I still gotta give it another few weeks to see if it really is developing my upper chest/tri's. I know for a fact it hits front delts REALLY good.

The eggs in the shakes are alright, if anything they add "thickness" to them which makes them harder to drink but gotta do what you gotta do haha Taste is....meh

7. Hahaha. Thats some amazing stuff man.

Gotta kill that weight and that food!!

I'm sure you can get bigger with your mindset. Keep going!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

8. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Hahaha. Thats some amazing stuff man.

Gotta kill that weight and that food!!

I'm sure you can get bigger with your mindset. Keep going!!
    Thanks matt

Oh i definitely will man, only thing stopping me is money and food haha

I also noticed something very important, I always train my legs with around 20-30 sets which seems to be making them grow more and more. So in an essence i probably should be doing less sets for my upper body considering it's not made to handle the amount of sets my legs need since i'm walking on them all day. I mean, i don't walk on my hands with my shoulders and tri's all day so that could be a factor why my legs are so far ahead of my upper body. I posed at the gym and usually you expect to see a guy with a good upper body and lacking legs but even with my upper body being alright my legs dwarf it. Idk if that's a good thing or bad thing. Back seems to respond well to more sets but bi's don't like it either. I'll probably be cutting out more sets to see if this works, i also have been thinking of possibly doing a 1 week HIT style "recovery" which would be 1 set per exercise all out aiming for a PR, This way i would still be improving my strength/size and giving myself 2x more recovery considering these workouts would probably last 30 minutes as opposed to 2 hours, so actually 4x more recovery. That seems like a really really good idea...

9. congrats on the PR's those are always an added bonus in my book.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

10. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    congrats on the PR's those are always an added bonus in my book.
    Thanks! I aim for em' every workout!

11. Diet Breakdown 9/16/11
    Calories: 4500
    Protein: 310 Grams

12. So i just woke up (slept in) and this morning i'm 228.9Lbs and all of the sudden i look a lot leaner. My lower belly fat used to be dense like if you try to pinch it it was thick but now it's really starting to thin out. My body seems to be all over the place while on TestoPro but it's not necessarily bad. One day i put on some weight and a few days later i lean out. Weird cycle too, I'm thinking it could possibly be from my Test levels being more stable since i'm cutting down my workout time. Still have a week and a half left so well just have to wait and see.

13. Man, I bet that is a great feeling!

How are your other stats for lifts? Did you take a BF caliper measurement? Got pics, no homo.....k, little homo
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

14. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Man, I bet that is a great feeling!

How are your other stats for lifts? Did you take a BF caliper measurement? Got pics, no homo.....k, little homo
    So far all of my compounds have improved, some isolation have improved too. I just went with how i look in the mirror i really don't like messing with numbers unless their my workouts. Haha

Here's my week 2 pic's TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored)

15. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

So far all of my compounds have improved, some isolation have improved too. I just went with how i look in the mirror i really don't like messing with numbers unless their my workouts. Haha

Here's my week 2 pic's TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored)

That's something to be proud of!

When r ur next pics due?
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

16. looking good buddy!!

I will be posting pics mid next week myself. Will be 1 week into the cycle about. I love it so far.
    Best natty test booster Ive been on yet!
    RecoverBro ELITE

17. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    That's something to be proud of!

When r ur next pics due?
    Thanks, i'll be even more proud when i hit my goals

I'll put them up end of week 4, nothing really drastic between 1 week IMO.

18. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    looking good buddy!!

I will be posting pics mid next week myself. Will be 1 week into the cycle about. I love it so far.
    Best natty test booster Ive been on yet!
    Thanks, Glad your enjoying your run so far

19. Diet Breakdown 9/17/11
    Calories: 4520
    Protein: 242 Grams

Had some beer today so it screwed with my protein a little bit but not by a lot. I rarely drink so this won't be a common occurance.

20. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    Diet Breakdown 9/17/11
    Calories: 4520
    Protein: 242 Grams

Had some beer today so it screwed with my protein a little bit but not by a lot. I rarely drink so this won't be a common occurance.
    Well you still managed to get a good amount of protein in IMO.

I think the beer could be avoided but hey we all gotta live alittle.
    RecoverBro ELITE

21. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Well you still managed to get a good amount of protein in IMO.

I think the beer could be avoided but hey we all gotta live alittle.
    Yeah i agree, i don't drink to get drunk either so i stay in the safe zone haha

22. Holy sh*t, woke up today and noticing more detail all around my physique and i look bigger. Weight is at 228.7Lbs, HOW IS MY WEIGHT GOING DOWN!!? LOL Time to increase cals again! It seems like after a week of my body adapting to more calories that it not only improves my ability to build muscle/burn fat. Metabolism keeps picking up to accomodate, moving up calories again today. This is so awesome for being a bulk i'm actually LOSING fat and putting on a lot of weight. Still up 10Lbs but leaner :O, ABOUT TO TRAIN LEGS GONNA GO FOR 405 x 10 Rack Pull today!

23. Well workout went well like always, Hit 405 x 8! Also replaced leg extensions with Machine Hack Squats (these were what initially built my quads really don't know why i stopped doing these) And for the hell of it i tried a wide grip pull-up and i literally just started repping them!! So happy right now, also hit 315 x 12 for rack pulls. My hamstrings are finally loose enough that i feel comfortable doing full range SLDL's so now i will start doing those with light weights for 10-15 reps. I will be careful to protect my back as well.
    So the new set-up for legs will be:
    Rack Pulls *aka super challenging*
    Squats
    SLDL's with light weight
    Calve circuit, might start doing leg press calve raises.
    Hack Squats on Machine 15+ reps every set

Also increasing my calories gonna try and shock my body today with some more..

24. Leg Day!! 9/18/11
    Duration: 2.5 Hours
    Mood: Very focused.
    Energy: Good throughout about half the workout, The heavy weights really sap me.
    Other notes: Emphasizing more and more compound exercises, Already seeing a lot more progress just emphasizing them and lowering isolation sets.
    Lifts:
    Rack Pulls-
    225 x 3
    315 x 12 *PR* +4 Reps
    405 x 8 *PR* +3 Reps, Got 7 without rest/pause and after about 10 seconds rest got another rep.
    Notes: Moving up to 425 next week.
    Barbell Back Squats-
    275 x 5 *PR*
    Notes: Tried a 2nd set with this and failed at bottom, No worries power-rack rails were set.
    Leg Press- Being removed for Hack Squats next week.
    380 x 10 + Hold
    470 x 5
    470 x 5 + Hold
    45 Degree Seated Calve Raises/Standing Calf Raises- Did a circuit of 45 degree and standing calve raises today, supersets one right after the other then a 30 second rest then restart. Stretching them to death!
    105/90/60/45 x 6 Circuits
    Lying Leg Curls-
    105 x 10
    105 x 18
    105 x 18
    Immediately followed by stretching hams.
    Machine Hack Squats- Plate loaded machine, feel these through my ENTIRE legs. Used to be REALLY strong on these, working back up to it again. 15+ Reps. Stance is edges of platform. ROM is to parallel, i get such good contractions from this exercise i really don't know why i stopped doing them!
    90 x 15
    180 x 15
    270 x 15
    360 x 15
    450 x 15
    540 x 15
    630 x 20
    Notes: Never done this many reps for this exercise and it was brutal to say the least. Definitely will be seeing some good progress from this exercise.

Approx. 28 Sets Total

25. Diet Breakdown 9/18/11
    Calories: 5215
    Protein: 356

Off days going to aim for 4600-4800 and training days 5k+.

It's weird to think that in 9 days this Log will be over, TestoPro is definitely a product i'd recommend to anyone i know, AI has done a great job with this product.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 10:48 AM
  2. Hoping to get an A+ with TestoPRO (Sponsored)
    By Naberious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 12:33 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 03:45 PM
  4. Introducing Anabolic Innovation's TestoPRO
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 10:05 AM