TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored)

Page 14 of 21 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I guess that's why you call yourself tiny lol. But man you sure ain't tiny anymore.
    Sorta haha, it's kind of a joke between a guy in the gym and me. He always makes fun of my hands because since my bones are so tiny my hands look smaller the bigger i get. He always talks about the burger king commercial haha it's pretty funny though

I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

Sorta haha, it's kind of a joke between a guy in the gym and me. He always makes fun of my hands because since my bones are so tiny my hands look smaller the bigger i get. He always talks about the burger king commercial haha it's pretty funny though

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu_bE7g2wqM
    Hahah. I see! Well small hands gonna make you look even bigger haha.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Hahah. I see! Well small hands gonna make you look even bigger haha.
    Man i really hope so, i want the illusion to be as drastic as possible. PAUL DILLET IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THIS! 6'1" 285Lbs, but had smallllll joints/bones. One step at a time is what it's gonna take.

BEFORE TRAINING

I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

4. Omg that guy is huge!!!!
    Keep lifting hard and eatin big buddy!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

5. Back/Bi's *Pull-Up HELL* 9/14/11
    Duration: 2-2.25 Hours (15-30 minutes shorter)
    Mood: Confident
    Energy: Strong
    Other notes: Body weight today was 230-231Lbs, Last workout i was 226Lbs.
    Lifts
    Pull-Ups Overhand Grip- These are done with a pause at the bottom.
    BW x 3
    BW x 5
    BW x 5
    BW x 6
    BW x 9 *PR* +3 Reps
    Chin-Ups- Mostly for Bi's, First time doing these in a longggggg time.
    BW x 9 *PR*
    BW x 10 *PR*
    BW x 10 *PR*
    BW x 10 *PR*
    BW x 13 *PR*
    (Assisted) Wide-Grip Pull Ups- BW @ 230/231Lbs for pull-up reference.
    -30 x 7 *PR* Wasn't an amazing PR, form was rough and back was definitely spent from bodyweight.
    -50 x 6
    -80 x 10
    -100 x 17 *PR* +3 Reps, Beta-Alanine must be kicking in now because the burn is getting less intense.
    Drop set to
    -120/-140/-160
    (Assisted) Pull-Ups Overhand Grip-
    -40 x 8 (I guess PR since i weigh 6Lbs heavier? Got the same last week)
    -60 x 10
    -80 x 7
    Drop set to
    -100/-120/-140/-160
    (Assisted) Hammer-Grip Pull Ups-
    -60 x 6
    -80 x ?
    Drop set to
    -100/-120/-140/-160
    Wide-Grip Pull Downs- Doing these with a lot more control now.
    80 x 20 *PR* +4 Reps, this was a warm up xD
    100 x 14
    120 x 13
    140 x 10
    160 x 7
    Yate's Row Over Hand Grip- Do these in the power rack and do every rep from a dead-stop (meaning bar sits on rails for a second before another rep is initiated)
    135 x 28 *PR* +18 Reps. Was really surprised by this o_O
    225 x 10 *PR*
    225 x 10 *PR*
    EZ-Bar Curls- Did 1 set standing and i was done. Tried preachers and my bi's were fried.
    50 x 14
    Wide Grip ROW-
    80 x 20
    95 x 13
    140 x 5 *PR*

Other Exercises: (Yup, i did it again )
    Incline Bench Push-Ups- 4 Sets, not to failure.

46 Sets Total
    •   

6. Other notes for today:

As soon as i got back from training i started to get hungry... not just normal hungry after a workout either i was STARVING, i sailed through a HUGE bowl of 4 Cups fruity pebbles and 24oz of whole milk for post-workout glycogen replenishment and after ALL that i felt the same as before. Appetite is seriously blowing up right now. Don't be surprised if you see 5k+ calories for today, i'm THAT hungry!! Good thing though!

7. Sick volume!! Your lats must be SO pumped!! Man. That's the motivation I needed for my Saturday pull day.

Keep busting those PRs!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

8. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Omg that guy is huge!!!!
    Keep lifting hard and eatin big buddy!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Sick volume!! Your lats must be SO pumped!! Man. That's the motivation I needed for my Saturday pull day.

Keep busting those PRs!!
    I know right? It's a shame the guy stopped competing/training, i mean seriously if i had that physique i would dedicate myself to just being a motivational freight train for people.

Oh they were it was almost painful too! I have been having an annoying feeling on my left lat right by the teres area. I have been using a tennis ball on it and it seems to be getting better little by little. Glad to motivate you man kill the sh*t outta your pull day!

9. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

I know right? It's a shame the guy stopped competing/training, i mean seriously if i had that physique i would dedicate myself to just being a motivational freight train for people.

Oh they were it was almost painful too! I have been having an annoying feeling on my left lat right by the teres area. I have been using a tennis ball on it and it seems to be getting better little by little. Glad to motivate you man kill the sh*t outta your pull day!
    Dude that's some mean food you're getting in!!
    Yea the lats are hard to massage but the tennis ball trick works well IMO.
    That guy though.... Shiet. But then again in a couple days Jay will be on stage at the olympia. Haha. That is motivational!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

10. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Dude that's some mean food you're getting in!!
    Yea the lats are hard to massage but the tennis ball trick works well IMO.
    That guy though.... Shiet. But then again in a couple days Jay will be on stage at the olympia. Haha. That is motivational!!!
    The cool thing is i'm not forcing it like before, i'm just hungry more often. Metabolism is definitely picking up speed again! I'll keep updating if the pain continues, it seems to only be like a soreness honestly but it feels weird that's why i'm cautious.

I still can't comprehend how big he must have been i mean the average IFBB Pro is like 5'9"-5'11". THE OLYMPIA IS GONNA BE KICKASS! Probably gonna watch it on a webcast, i really want to go to the Arnold Classic Expo next year. If i score a job at my gym they go every year so maybe i could tag with them. People tell me they leave with hundreds of dollars worth of stuff like supp's and shirts/etc.

11. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

The cool thing is i'm not forcing it like before, i'm just hungry more often. Metabolism is definitely picking up speed again! I'll keep updating if the pain continues, it seems to only be like a soreness honestly but it feels weird that's why i'm cautious.

I still can't comprehend how big he must have been i mean the average IFBB Pro is like 5'9"-5'11". THE OLYMPIA IS GONNA BE KICKASS! Probably gonna watch it on a webcast, i really want to go to the Arnold Classic Expo next year. If i score a job at my gym they go every year so maybe i could tag with them. People tell me they leave with hundreds of dollars worth of stuff like supp's and shirts/etc.
    What?! Damn i have a friend that is going to the Olympia. Lucky bum.

Take care of that back!! And keep fueling the machine.
    RecoverBro ELITE

12. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    What?! Damn i have a friend that is going to the Olympia. Lucky bum.

Take care of that back!! And keep fueling the machine.
    Lucky him that'd be really cool to meet pro's

Working on it right now as i speak!

Oh and here's a pic of Jay from today....I'm sorry to say this but Kai/Phil are gonna have to be spot on.

13. Omfg. He looks in better shape than last year!!

What is that?! Lol

5'8" 265lbs eh? Damn.
    RecoverBro ELITE

14. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Omfg. He looks in better shape than last year!!

What is that?! Lol

5'8" 265lbs eh? Damn.
    Ohhhhh man if he comes in better than this i think my head will explode.

15. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

Ohhhhh man if he comes in better than this i think my head will explode.
    If that happens I don't know if I can handle being this small...
    RecoverBro ELITE

16. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    If that happens I don't know if I can handle being this small...
    I will eat gratuitous amounts of food!

17. speaking of which...

Diet Breakdown 9/14/11
    Calories: 5040
    Protein: 353 Grams

18. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    speaking of which...

Diet Breakdown 9/14/11
    Calories: 5040
    Protein: 353 Grams

Damn that's a good day of eats.
    RecoverBro ELITE

19. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Damn that's a good day of eats.
    For what it's worth i had 2 shakes today too.. But they were made with whole food haha

20. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

For what it's worth i had 2 shakes today too.. But they were made with whole food haha
    Blended up some chicken breasts? Lol
    RecoverBro ELITE

21. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Blended up some chicken breasts? Lol
    Eggssssss and some other stuff

22. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

Eggssssss and some other stuff
    Mmm mmm eggs.
    RecoverBro ELITE

23. Diet Breakdown 9/15/11
    Calories: 4430
    Protein: 274 Grams

24. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Diet Breakdown 9/15/11
    Calories: 4430
    Protein: 274 Grams
    Oh no appetite today? lol
    RecoverBro ELITE

25. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Oh no appetite today? lol
    Well, what i'm doing with higher calories on training days is to try and off-set the cal's i burn from training. Off days since i'm not training 4400-4600 seem to be fine since i'm not doing anything really. Weight is 231.4Lbs (+12.8Lbs) as of today, it's cool how my weight goes up here's an example from last week.

I added a little bit of cal's around when i was 224 and that did the trick. It won't be long now till these XL sized shirts will be too small

GETTING READY TO TRAIN C/S/T Ironically i need to work on all these areas so today i might drop the sets a little bit depending on how i feel because that's how i train, Instinctively!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 10:48 AM
  2. Hoping to get an A+ with TestoPRO (Sponsored)
    By Naberious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 12:33 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 03:45 PM
  4. Introducing Anabolic Innovation's TestoPRO
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 10:05 AM