TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
TINY gets HULKIFIED with Anabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored)

First off HUGE thanks to UNCnate, stxnas and all of Anabolic Innovations for this great Log opportunity!! My goals for this log will be 2 things, to get BIG & STRONG!! Here's how i'll do it!

>>>Anabolic Innovations<<<

Care Package.jpg

-TestoPRO- Dosage @ 2 Caps/AM 2 Caps/PM

anabolic-innovations-testopro.jpg

TestoPRO™ works by freeing up testosterone the body already has. Circulating testosterone is bound by a glycoprotein called sex hormone binding globulin, or SHBG. TestoPRO™ works by preventing this action from happening, resulting in drastically increased free testosterone (the biologically active form), allowing for increased strength, lean mass, stronger libido and even fat loss.

Testofen®:
Testofen® is an extract of fenugreek seed containing the steroidal saponins, sapogenins and furostanol saponins , which are important precursors for the synthesis of a number of sex hormones. This extract has been proven in human studies to raise free testosterone (the biologically active form) by an amazing 98.81 percent. A 100 percent increase compared to that of the placebo group. Just as important, not only does Testofen® boost free testosterone, but it also aids in fat loss. Not only did the participants in the study have significantly raised testosterone, they also didn’t gain any weight. I know. You want muscle, right? You will like hearing this. Skin fold thickness was measured at the beginning of the study, as well as the end of the study, at both the triceps and thigh regions. On average, participant’s skin fold thickness was reduced 20.18 percent at the triceps and 14.64 percent at the thigh, while maintaining body weight? What does that mean? Only that while losing a substantial amount of fat in the skin fold thickness, participants gained an equal amount of muscle. So they were losing fat and gaining muscle mass, at the same time! Blood Urea nitrogen levels were significantly reduced after consumption of Testofen® . This shows reduction in protein catabolism. This confirms muscle mass build up during the study while skin fold decrease took place. This all sounds well and good, but what about safety of Testofen® ? All these parameters were normal for all participants; Heart Rate, Blood Glucose Levels, Body Temperature, Blood Pressure, Respiratory Rates, Alkaline Phosphate, Bilirubin [ Total, Direct and Indirect ], Creatinine, Haemoglobin, Haematocrit, MCV, MCHC, RBC Count, WBC Count, Platelets, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Basophils, Eosinophils, and Neutrophils.

Divanil™:
Divanil™ What else is beneficial in TestoPRO™? Thanks for asking. Not only does TestoPRO™ contain one ingredient proven to raise free testosterone, but it contains two. The other one is Divanil™ , a compound also proven to raise free testosterone by binding to sex-hormone-binding-globulin, or SHBG. SHBG is a glycoprotein that binds to sex hormones, specifically testosterone and estradiol. By using Divanil™ , a potent inhibitor of SHBG, we are able to dramatically increase the levels of free testosterone in the body. Free testosterone is the only form of testosterone able to enter the cell and cause the positive benefits that testosterone will provide.

Indole-3-Carbinol:
Indole-3-Carbinol I know, you have heard that some testosterone boosters can cause issues with libido, and even raising estrogen, but that will not be the case with TestoPRO™. The two ingredients that raise free testosterone will take care of your libido, perhaps even raising it to higher levels than normal, and we have also included an ingredient to modulate your estrogen levels, it is called Indole-3-Carbinol. Indole-3-Carbinol is a compound found in high concentrations in Brassica family vegetables, including broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage (sounds like mom was right when she said eat your broccoli, huh?).
Indole-3-Carbinol has several effects, ranging from anti-cancer, to anti-oxidant, and finally the reason we included it in our formula – estrogen modulation. The metabolism of estradiol results primarily in either 2-hydroxyestrone or 16a-hydroxyestrone, and to a lesser extent 4-hydroxyestrone. It is known that 16a-hydroxyestrone causes proliferation of some breast tumor cell lines, while the alternative metabolite, 2-hydroxyestrone, demonstrates anti-estrogenic and anti-proliferative activity. Indole-3-Carbinol helps the body to modulate estrogen to degrade into the healthier of the alternatives, as opposed to the other. 2-hydroxyestrone, as you read, has anti-estrogenic properties.
Now, none of these ingredients do much good if they aren’t active in your system long enough to reap the desired effects, so we have included two ingredients that help with increasing the bio-availability and maybe even increasing the amount of time these substances are active in your body. These two ingredients are what known as quercetin, and Bioperine®.

Quercetin:
Quercetin is a potent inhibitor of glucorodination and sulfation. Inhibiting these two pathways results in increased bioavailability of the product you are taking. Quercetin also has other benefits, ranging from being an anti-inflammatory agent, antioxidant, as well as a potential preventative aid for cancer, heart disease, or diabetes.

BioPerine®:
BioPerine® enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity-hence the term Thermonutrient®. This enhancement may be explained as a means of increasing the thermal energy sufficient to "power up" the mechanism related to thermogenesis. This in turn results in increased metabolic processes that creates a "demand" for "supply" of a broad range of nutrients that contribute to metabolism, i.e. vitamins, minerals, herbals, amino acids, etc. It is as if BioPerine® activates a metabolic paddle wheel, of sorts, that selectively provides a more efficient mode of nutrient transportation into the blood.

Testosterone -It is the males physical life-blood. You don't want to have low levels under any condition. Testo-Pro will make sure that your levels are never in short supply. You are obviously reading this because you want to be bigger, stronger, and be at the top of your game performance wise. Testo-Pro can make that happen and then some. Testo-Pro is an all natural test-booster that uses only the most scientifically proven ingredients to elevate testosterone levels. You can expect more strength leading to heavier lifts, more muscle mass increase, lots of natural energy, and a libido that will go absolutely through the roof. So get your Testo-Pro today and start dominating your life like you should be. Nuff Said!

suppfacts-testopro.jpg

-Diet-

Goal for every day will be 4000-4500 Calories, Will try to get upwards of 250 Grams of Protein and keep Carbohydrates relatively high.
If i need to add more calories and am not gaining i will. Diet will consist of whatever i can get my hands on, I love eating protein sources such as Chicken/Steak/Eggs/Etc. I always would rather have a bunch of eggs over say a candy bar or ice cream.

-Training-

After much pondering over my training style, I have decided to stick with 1 Day on/1 Day off Training split. Considering how well this style has been working even while on a caloric deficit, i have 100% faith this training style will shine with all these extra calories. Sessions average around 2-3 Hours per workout. I take a High Volume/High Intensity approach, I get as many heavy sets i possibly can within a certain rep range, then after i do a higher rep set with 1,2 or even 3 drop sets. I also try to incorporate extreme stretching to stretch the fascia around the muscle. This would be incorporated immediately after the gigantic drop sets performed so i have a gigantic, skin splitting pump. Stretches are held for 20-30 seconds or until the "burning feeling" of the stretch goes away which upon completion i should not experience any more pain from the stretch. Muscle groups are given a full 6 days of recovery following a workout to ensure maximum re-compensation of muscle tissue and maximum performance the following workout. I also try to focus more on compound movements and adding weight to my lifts EVERY workout.

:Layout:
Day 1: Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
Day 2: Off
Day 3: Legs
Day 4: Off
Day 5: Back/Biceps
Day 6: Off
Repeat​

-Goals-

This will be my very first Testosterone Booster. My goal is to gain as much size & strength as i possibly can, This LOG is also part of my 5-6 month winter bulk in which i will take my strength/mind & endurance to an ENTIRE different level. I thrive on challenges whether it be in or out of the gym. My focus is going to be more on how strong i'm getting and if i'm gaining weight. Reason being for such high calories are my workout duration is very long and i keep the intensity up until i cannot anymore in which then the session will be over.
-More Info-
From my Previous VERY detailed training log!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/177205-thetinyguys-all-out.html

-Stat's-

Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 218.6Lbs

-Pic's-

8-28-11.JPG

8-28-11 (2).JPG

8-28-11 (3).JPG

8-28-11 (4).JPG

8-28-11 (5).JPG

8-28-11 (6).JPG

LOG STARTS 8/29/11! Join in for the ride!

:D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Reserved for after pic's & reviews!

WEEK 2 PIC'S - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/181894-tiny-gets-hulkified-14.html#post3001454

My little review of AI's 3Z (Sample Packet)

Sleep - Funny thing is it actually helped me start falling asleep around 30 minutes after i took it. I definitely noticed a deeper sleep pattern, I actually got a good 10 hours of sleep and still wanted to keep sleeping! Stuff definitely kept me from waking up too. I do have a small headache this morning but i do not know if i can attribute it to the 3Z or not. Really awesome product! 9/10

HGHPro Review - Sample Packet

-Noticed very deep sleep while on this comparable to 3Z (A stack of 3Z+HGHpro would be AMAZING)
-Woke up feeling refreshed
-Fell asleep notably faster than normal. 9/10

TestoPro Final Review!

Aggression - The first few weeks i really felt a kick up in this and it was almost kind of bad because little things would bother me. Definitely helped me smash the weights though and break some records!

Alpha Male - The increase in confidence i experienced from TestoPro was just awesome to say the least, it made me feel tons more confident about myself which definitely translated into not only heavier weights but better quality of living.

Libido - This really kicked in around week 2 i mean seriously i have never been so driven, i find myself always thinking about it some days and other days not so much. Either way this was ridiculously effective!

Strength - I made drastic improvements on just about every single lift, The calories i ate combined with this product made me a MACHINE in pushing my limits. Without a doubt delivered in this category.

Appetite - This was sort of a roller coaster, some days i found myself eating 5k+ calories without a problem and other days i would get 4k.

Composition and Mass - I have noticed a slight increase in lean body mass along with a slight decrease in bodyfat which is what i was aiming for. I initially wanted pure mass but i believe due to the increased test levels that my body immediately tried to get leaner even at 5k calories! Which is awesome!

Sides - I believe that my estrogen levels might have increased a little too much to compensate the testosterone as i felt a little moody/depressed coming towards the end of week 3/4. Not sure how i would combat this but it definitely wasn't a problem.

Beginning Weight was 218.6Lbs

Final Pics - Taken today i am sitting at 231.5Lbs (+12.9Lbs) Considering how tall i am even this change is very small, if it was 20-30Lbs it would be a lot more pronounced. Really happy with my results from TestoPro! Would definitely consider using this in the future and recommending to others.

Once again thanks to AI for this opportunity and I had a great run on TestoPro! :D

Attachments

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First In!

Now Do the dayum thang!!!!!

By the way I love me some TestoPro! Damn good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
First In!

Now Do the dayum thang!!!!!

By the way I love me some TestoPro! Damn good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to start thanks for following Kleen.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I'll fock wid dis.

Ha ha.

In bro. Kill that sh1t!!!
Thanks for the support, Gonna give it all i have! Your cycle is awesome btw that's gonna give you SICK results!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
In bro!!!
Thaats one hell of a diet to match the TestoPro
Get swoll!!!
Yeah i'm hoping with the training I've been using that i can utilize it the best i possibly can!
Thanks for joining in!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll jump in on this one! Good luck on your first test booster! It should be a fun ride! (Btw, I thought I was white!! Lol!)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I'll jump in on this one! Good luck on your first test booster! It should be a fun ride! (Btw, I thought I was white!! Lol!)
Thanks man! I sure hope it doesn't make my acne flair up too bad, Hell yeah! Yeah i'm the whitest of white, luckily i'm not albino though. :sasmokin:

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol! The worst I ever broke out from a test booster was mainly on my chest and back. Maybe a few on the butt. Not bad though! I just make sure to wash my face a few times a day to keep the excessive oil to a minimum.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Awesome pics Tiny...that's what I'm talking about bro. Excellent progress since last photos, very noticeable for sure! Can't wait for you to destroy this log.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Lol! The worst I ever broke out from a test booster was mainly on my chest and back. Maybe a few on the butt. Not bad though! I just make sure to wash my face a few times a day to keep the excessive oil to a minimum.
That's the same places i get it, i wash it good but maybe it's just because i sweat a lot? I dry out easily too, i can't win!

Alrighty lets do this. I am in.
Glad to have you on board!!

Awesome pics Tiny...that's what I'm talking about bro. Excellent progress since last photos, very noticeable for sure! Can't wait for you to destroy this log.
Thanks Green, not as lean as i wanted to be but good enough. Learned a lot about what i'm gonna have to sacrifice to lose better, Mainly being strength but come the end of this bulk i have a game plan.. Glad to have you here my friend, i seriously can't wait to train tomorrow it's driving me crazy!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Quick little update to let everyone know where i'm at, The past week i took completely off from training to allow for a Fresh start to this bulk with TestoPRO. During this week i ate literally as little as i possibly could to drop a little bit more fat which ended up being 3.5Lbs! Today (Day before beginning of bulk) i am "loading" up calories (4000) to kick start my metabolism back up. I can almost "feel" my body being energized, I held back this entire week just for this purpose, appetite is through the roof! Last night i ate about 18oz of chicken and seriously could of eaten 2x that, I'm feeling really really good right now. :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
looks like I'm late to the party but def down to follow ;)
Plenty of room for more people haha, Thanks for the support!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I'm in to follow. Damn man I wanna be eating 5000 cals lol.
Great to have ya! It's a battle that's for sure but i'm gonna make it work with these workouts... (evil laugh)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drink olive oil...

:lol:
Oh~ I can do 5000 cal in only food. I'm just jealous cause I'm cutting... on like 2000 cals... And i'm hungry. hhaha

My last cheat meal (well kinda I do Lean gains fasting so I eat in a small window) was around 4000 cals... I ate it in 25mins. And I was still hungry...3lbs of steak, and around 8 cups of rice.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Oh~ I can do 5000 cal in only food. I'm just jealous cause I'm cutting... on like 2000 cals... And i'm hungry. hhaha

My last cheat meal (well kinda I do Lean gains fasting so I eat in a small window) was around 4000 cals... I ate it in 25mins. And I was still hungry...3lbs of steak, and around 8 cups of rice.
Damn a 48oz steak and 8 cups of rice is a lot of food, i don't think i could do that! I don't love steak enough haha

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn a 48oz steak and 8 cups of rice is a lot of food, i don't think i could do that! I don't love steak enough haha
Most days I eat all my 2000 cals in steak exclusively.... hahahah. Australian grass fed of course.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Most days I eat all my 2000 cals in steak exclusively.... hahahah. Australian grass fed of course.
Damn that's a lot of $$$$, are you doing a cyclical keto diet or something?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that's a lot of $$$$, are you doing a cyclical keto diet or something?
nah, I basically keep to no carbs on days I don't lift heavy, and then on days I do I add some carbs in around the workout. Need those saturated fats to keep hormone levels optimal :D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
nah, I basically keep to no carbs on days I don't lift heavy, and then on days I do I add some carbs in around the workout. Need those saturated fats to keep hormone levels optimal :D
Hell yeah you do especially with low carbs, I'm gonna keep that in mind when i cut, i just love seeing my lifts go up so much it sucks when i lose strength :(

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Diet Breakdown 8/28/11
Calories: 4080
Protein: 265 Grams

Can't wait to train tomorrow morning!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Woke up this morning and dosed 2 caps of TestoPRO, now i am sensitive to stim's so i wasn't sure how i'd feel after taking a dose. For some reason as i was sitting there eating i started to feel really good. Well see how the rest of the day goes! Workout time!!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
HOLY FCK!! SO much stronger today it's crazy, workout was a little shorter but i seriously had this huge sense of confidence today. In another hour or so i will be taking my second dose of TestoPRO. Some of these effects might just be from me going back to the gym BUT i do feel really really good today that's for sure.
So far things i've noticed:
Well being feels up a lot.
STRENGTH is up big time!
Nothing to note with libido yet
Alpha-Male feeling.

:D Posting workout soon!!

Weight this morning was 220Lbs (+2) Guarantee it's just water/food from yesterday's calorie load.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Day 1 of TestoPRO
Chest/Shoulders/Tri's 8/29/11
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Mood: DETERMINED
Energy: GREAT! Today i was extremely focused on what i wanted to accomplish.
Other notes: Utilized some things i used that have worked for me, Heavy weight with half reps and some cheating. There's always a right and wrong way to cheat. I felt confident enough that i used these principles today. I also utilized a technique to "amp" myself up right before a heavy lift. My heart rate would increase big time and i would focus more and more until..BAM start destroying a set. It's really tricky to get to work all the time but at the beginning it helps sooo much.
CHEST WORKOUT
Reverse Grip Incline Bench Press on Smith- Due to shoulder pain i do these in a range of motion i feel strong and do not feel it in any tendons. Also after a few heavy sets i go to normal grip because the awkwardness of this exercise on my wrists.
155 x 16 (Normal medium grip)
175 x 8 (Normal medium grip)
175 x 12 *PR*
195 x 8 *PR* HUUGE PR!!
Notes: This set the pace for this workout. Feeling invincible after this exercise!!
Leaning 1 Arm Dumbbell Fly- Awesome movement, I've tweaked it for my liking. Done across the front of my chest instead of out and over.
40 x 16 *PR*
45 x 10 *PR*
50 x 12 *PR*
55 x 12 *PR*
Drop set to
20Lbs
Cable Crossovers- One of my favorite chest exercises.
60 x 13 *PR* +1 Rep
70 x 6 *PR*
70 x 9 *PR*
Drop Set
50/35
Dips- Will add weight next workout.
BW x 3+3 Negatives
BW x 9
BW x 20 *PR*
HUGE Drop Set x 2(Did this once, then did fascia stretching then again another time BURNNNNN)
-40/-60/-90/-120/-140/-160
Notes: I :love: Dips drop sets now!

29 Sets

SHOULDER WORKOUT- For those wondering, I train Rear-Delts with Back since i do a lot of pulling/rowing.
Seated Smith Machine OH Press- Did both half reps and full reps. Avoided locking out to keep tension on Delts/Tri's
65 x 12
65 x 13
155 x 8
155 x 10
175 x 6
Drop set to
125/105
Dumbbell Laterals- Found out that slight bent arms and holding my arms tight in at my sides helped me become more stable and put more focus on medial delts. Had a crazy pump today it was awesome.
50 x 14
55 x 12 *PR*
60 x 12 *PR*
65 x 10 *PR*
Drop set
40/35/30/20/15

16 Sets

Total: 45 Sets

Amazing workout, Can't wait to see how i do next workout. Took good rest periods during the workout 2-3 Minutes some longer/shorter.

About to take my 2nd dose of TestoPRO @ 2 Caps/5PM (6 Hours later)
-Notes-
So far i do have a better sense of well being if that counts. Libido is up slightly, Still have that "Alpha-Male feeling".
Aggression is a little higher than normal as well. Little bit edgier.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in... SUB'd Brotha, and do this Shizzz!!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I'm in... SUB'd Brotha, and do this Shizzz!!!
Glad to have you Al, Day 1 is a DEFINITE success. Man, i forgot how many calories 5000 is LOL

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Nice lift there bro, I still want to see what 5,000 calories looks like even if you just post your foods one time during your entire thread.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Nice lift there bro, I still want to see what 5,000 calories looks like even if you just post your foods one time during your entire thread.
Thanks man, No problem here you go.
Today so far: 3160 cal, 281g Protein
2-3 Cups of Cereal with whole milk
3 scoops lemon RecoverPRO intra-workout
16oz Grape Juice with 3 scoops lemon RecoverPRO Post workout
Shake with 16oz whole milk, 1 cup whole grain oats, 4tbsp PB
6 Eggs/4 slices of cheese/6 slices turkey/2 slices ham/2 slices wheat bread and 16oz Grape Juice(This was somewhat challenging to eat, i had that shake about an hour ago)

Still to eat:
Another shake,
Some other big meal.

Tonight/Tomorrow going to pickup choco. milk and some sort of oil to add in shake, (either flax oil or olive oil)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think your mood and libido may be a little placebo, or just being really hyped to get this bad boy going. As good as it is I don't know of anyone feeling it day 1. I could be wrong. If it is already then Day 4-7 will be insane for you... Prepare for random wood and rushes of aggression. You will learn to recognize them but they hit just about everyone from the free test jumping up.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Wow i accidently left out cable crossovers, edited them into the workout!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good god dude that is one insane workout!
Congrats on the PRs, RG bench is pretty nuts. Free bar I think my max was only around 185... for like 3... And my max bench is around 285... You are one strong dude!

Keep us posted on the food and the mood. I like to see epic eats @_@!!!!

Also, I am thinking about running/logging the Stoked, HGHup/pro (don't have the bottle on my now can't remember the name), Testopro stack.

I have it and was going to use it as a PCT but I'm thinking i'm just going to run it solo and run EndoSurge/Erase PCT next.

So I'm gonna be looking for your opinions as the log progresses. keep killing it!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Good god dude that is one insane workout!
Congrats on the PRs, RG bench is pretty nuts. Free bar I think my max was only around 185... for like 3... And my max bench is around 285... You are one strong dude!

Keep us posted on the food and the mood. I like to see epic eats @_@!!!!

Also, I am thinking about running/logging the Stoked, HGHup/pro (don't have the bottle on my now can't remember the name), Testopro stack.

I have it and was going to use it as a PCT but I'm thinking i'm just going to run it solo and run EndoSurge/Erase PCT next.

So I'm gonna be looking for your opinions as the log progresses. keep killing it!
Thanks man! Yeah i swear to god my arms were shaking like crazy on some of those reps but i decided to just keep going! I want to learn to control my adrenalin some how so i can literally "summon" the strength to smash out new PR's :D

Oh i definitely will! anything i can add to this log to make it better throw at me. I'm all for improvement and helping others out!
That stack sounds like it'd be awesome man. I'll definitely give my opinions day to day/hour to hour (if i can)

Notes for right now after 2nd dose/Day 1:
-Still feeling really good mood wise.
-A little tired right now, my body is getting that "aching" feeling. It's probably more due to the fact i lifted the heaviest i ever have on a few exercises.

Planning on running the samples i received over this week/next week. I'll give mini-reviews on them to give insight to anyone looking to try them out. :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's be great if we could just summon more strength! Though if that was possible I'd probably be trying to use it the whole workout.... hahah!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
That's be great if we could just summon more strength! Though if that was possible I'd probably be trying to use it the whole workout.... hahah!
Same here! There is some kind of mystery though... If i figure it out AM will be the first to know! haha

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards