TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored)

Page 13 of 14 First ... 811121314 Last
  1. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14640
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Wow. 235? Damn I wanna be 220 after my lean bulk. Then cut to 210 and see how I look, feel and perform.
    I'll be following that if you plan to do a log or journal.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  2. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14640
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    Bow chika wow wow

    Nice man, Congrats!
    Thanks!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  3. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14640
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Diet Breakdown 9/24/11
    Calories: 4960
    Protein: 350 Grams

    That workout will be up tomorrow~
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335100
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    Diet Breakdown 9/24/11
    Calories: 4960
    Protein: 350 Grams

    That workout will be up tomorrow~
    Ho man! You pounded that protein!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14640
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Ho man! You pounded that protein!!!
    I had the farts all day long hahaha

    Woke up today and the first time i step'd on the scale it said 237!!! So i went to re-check and something must have been goofy because i got consistent readings for 232.4Lbs. SCALE, Y U NO GIVE ME RIGHT READING FIRST?!?!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  6. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14640
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sorry for the delay on the workout guys, will have it up tomorrow before i train back/bi's/calves/forearms

    Diet Breakdown 9/25/11
    Calories: 3490
    Protein: 252 Grams

    Decided to let my body recomp a little bit.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  7. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335100
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    I had the farts all day long hahaha

    Woke up today and the first time i step'd on the scale it said 237!!! So i went to re-check and something must have been goofy because i got consistent readings for 232.4Lbs. SCALE, Y U NO GIVE ME RIGHT READING FIRST?!?!
    Haha I think my gut bacteria and meat are best friends. I only get gas from rice, and sweet potatoes lol. I usually intake around 250-400g protein a day though.. Within my 1600-2400 cal diets... hahah
    RecoverBro ELITE
  8. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14640
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well today went alright, last week when i did pull ups i would rest with my feet on the ground briefly between reps, this week i just tried doing them without touching the ground so as a result i got less reps. I did use close grip hammer instead, felt it a lot more in my lats. I also used a chair with 1 leg on it to assist me if i needed it. Felt soo much harder since i didn't pause on the ground. Also when i did pull ups last week i kind of removed the negative emphasis and today i emphasized it more. Either way just one of those workouts that i stay close to the same as last week then the next workout i usually kill all my pr's. Weird how it works! So next week i should kill pull ups
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  9. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14640
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Legs!! 9/24/11
    Duration: 1 Hour
    Mood: Very focused.
    Energy: Great
    Other notes: Such an amazing session.
    Lifts:
    Rack Pulls-
    425 x 7 *PR*
    Notes: Going for 445 next workout!
    Barbell Back Squats-
    295 x 6 *PR*
    Notes: Tweaking form, going to try low bar position next week.
    45 Degree Seated Calve Raises/Standing Calf Raises- Did a circuit of 45 degree and standing calve raises today, supersets one right after the other then a 30 second rest then restart. Stretching them to death!
    120/70 x 4 Circuits
    SLDL's- Full range, go down as far as i can and feel a huge stretch then come back up.
    95 x 10
    95 x 10
    115 x 10
    115 x 10
    Machine Hack Squats- Plate loaded machine, feel these through my ENTIRE legs. Used to be REALLY strong on these, working back up to it again. 15+ Reps. Stance is edges of platform. ROM is to parallel.
    650 x 20 *PR*

    15 Sets/3 PR's
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  10. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Rep Power
    268138
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    4.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    looks intense man, your legs are gonna outgrow you!! haha..
    hope you hit those pull ups next week brother
  11. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    251877
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    37.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    That hack squat is gonna beat you up! You'll love the way you feel tomorrow, man.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  12. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335100
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Congratz on the PRs!!

    Noticing any effects of the abbreviated training yet?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  13. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14640
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    looks intense man, your legs are gonna outgrow you!! haha..
    hope you hit those pull ups next week brother
    Haha i know right? I guess i'd rather have them far ahead then anything else. I am trying to achieve balance with the upper-body but i don't think i should let off training my legs.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    That hack squat is gonna beat you up! You'll love the way you feel tomorrow, man.
    More like the Full range SLDL's and Rack Pulls! Lower back was super sore along with hamstrings ouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Congratz on the PRs!!

    Noticing any effects of the abbreviated training yet?
    Too early to tell but i do feel a little better, Hasn't had any impact on my weight really. I just keep getting leaner and leaner but my weight stays relatively the same. In another few weeks i'll be able to tell ya!

    Tomorrow will be the last day of TestoPro! It's been a great product that i will definitely recommend to others and use in the future myself. Final Review and After Pic's will be up tomorrow too. Once again thanks to AI and all you guys for the support and opportunity to log a quality product.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  14. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335100
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Last day!! Wow, looking forward to the review and the pics! Leaner and bigger eh? Maybe I should increase my calories lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  15. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14640
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Last day!! Wow, looking forward to the review and the pics! Leaner and bigger eh? Maybe I should increase my calories lol.
    Yeah not by a huge margin but definitely progress. From now on i'm gonna go 3500-4000/Lean-bulk style, i don't seem to be gaining weight fat wise it seems to just want to fall off so i'm going to let it.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  16. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335100
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Yeah not by a huge margin but definitely progress. From now on i'm gonna go 3500-4000/Lean-bulk style, i don't seem to be gaining weight fat wise it seems to just want to fall off so i'm going to let it.
    You dropping like 1k cals though eh? That's like a cut for you lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  17. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14640
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    You dropping like 1k cals though eh? That's like a cut for you lol.
    Yeah or at least until my appetite changes, not as hungry as usual. I know right??
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  18. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335100
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Yeah or at least until my appetite changes, not as hungry as usual. I know right??
    Yea maybe you could do a more maintenance type deal till you jump on some other supp and get more food when you run something.

    Or just keep stuffing yourself!!!! Hahaha!! Just wait till I start bulking. You will see some mean eats!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  19. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33558
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Yeah or at least until my appetite changes, not as hungry as usual. I know right??
    I actually took a week break this week and reduced food volume a bit. I like taking a break from pounding the food all the time. One week off counting calories and eating 4-5 times a day (not including bcaa's does my body good and a good mental break for me) I felt like I did when i used to sk8board , its a certain feelign you get from not eating
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  20. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14640
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I actually took a week break this week and reduced food volume a bit. I like taking a break from pounding the food all the time. One week off counting calories and eating 4-5 times a day (not including bcaa's does my body good and a good mental break for me) I felt like I did when i used to sk8board , its a certain feelign you get from not eating
    Thanks for that John, I definitely need a little break from the food it seriously almost drives me crazy sometimes!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  21. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14640
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Diet Breakdown 9/26/11
    Calories: 3550
    Protein: 282 Grams
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  22. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14640
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ok so i just took the pic's and it looks like i finally got my arms to start growing! Bi's/Tri's have a little bit more peak to them and chest/back look bigger. Shoulders didn't look like they grew so as a result they look a little smaller, maybe i should prioritize them? Legs look about the same but i know for a fact the calves grew. Fat has really became less dense so as a result not i look like i have a little bit of flab in the stomach area, i almost want to say i liked it more when it was dense but it should be gone soon. Final review/Pic's up today!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  23. Team Anabolic
    UNCnate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,292
    Rep Power
    25883
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    78.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Ok so i just took the pic's and it looks like i finally got my arms to start growing! Bi's/Tri's have a little bit more peak to them and chest/back look bigger. Shoulders didn't look like they grew so as a result they look a little smaller, maybe i should prioritize them? Legs look about the same but i know for a fact the calves grew. Fat has really became less dense so as a result not i look like i have a little bit of flab in the stomach area, i almost want to say i liked it more when it was dense but it should be gone soon. Final review/Pic's up today!
    Looking forward to it!
  24. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14640
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Back/Bi's/Calves/Forearms Final Workout On TestoPro! 9/26/11
    Duration: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
    Mood: Meh
    Energy: Everlasting
    Other notes: Body weight today was 232Lbs again, started with hammer close grip pull ups today. Felt kind of crappy today not sure why just an off day i guess?
    Lifts
    Pull-Ups Close Hammer Grip- Did these without pausing with my feet on the ground. Last week i would take a 1 second pause with my feet on the ground.
    BW x 6 *PR*
    BW x 6 *PR*
    BW x 7 *PR*
    BW x 7 *PR*
    BW x 7 *PR*
    -30 x 8
    -50 x 10
    -80 x 10
    -80 x 10
    -100 x 10
    -120 x 12
    Drop set to
    -140/-160
    (Chins)
    BW x 4 *Strength was gone from other pull-ups)
    Notes: Even though these were solid PR's, for some reason i wasn't satisfied hopefully next week i can satisfy my hunger for progress.
    Close-Grip Pull Downs- Switching to close grip for a month.
    60 x 16
    70 x 12
    100 x 8
    Yate's Row Over Hand Grip-
    135 x 11
    225 x 8
    EZ-Bar Curls- Got a PR on this happy with it.
    60 x 16 *PR*
    60 x 8
    Wide Grip ROW-
    65/60/50

    Other Exercises:
    Standing Calve Raises
    150 x 12
    150 x 13
    150 x 16

    Wrist Curls
    45Lbs x 5 Sets

    32 Sets
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  25. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335100
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Back/Bi's/Calves/Forearms Final Workout On TestoPro! 9/26/11
    Duration: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
    Mood: Meh
    Energy: Everlasting
    Other notes: Body weight today was 232Lbs again, started with hammer close grip pull ups today. Felt kind of crappy today not sure why just an off day i guess?
    Lifts
    Pull-Ups Close Hammer Grip- Did these without pausing with my feet on the ground. Last week i would take a 1 second pause with my feet on the ground.
    BW x 6 *PR*
    BW x 6 *PR*
    BW x 7 *PR*
    BW x 7 *PR*
    BW x 7 *PR*
    -30 x 8
    -50 x 10
    -80 x 10
    -80 x 10
    -100 x 10
    -120 x 12
    Drop set to
    -140/-160
    (Chins)
    BW x 4 *Strength was gone from other pull-ups)
    Notes: Even though these were solid PR's, for some reason i wasn't satisfied hopefully next week i can satisfy my hunger for progress.
    Close-Grip Pull Downs- Switching to close grip for a month.
    60 x 16
    70 x 12
    100 x 8
    Yate's Row Over Hand Grip-
    135 x 11
    225 x 8
    EZ-Bar Curls- Got a PR on this happy with it.
    60 x 16 *PR*
    60 x 8
    Wide Grip ROW-
    65/60/50

    Other Exercises:
    Standing Calve Raises
    150 x 12
    150 x 13
    150 x 16

    Wrist Curls
    45Lbs x 5 Sets

    32 Sets
    Mean lifts man!!!
    You definitely got ALOT stronger in these 4 weeks.

    Now lets see the pics to see the SIZE!!

    RecoverBro ELITE
  26. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14640
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thumbs up Final Review on AI TestoPro!


    Aggression - The first few weeks i really felt a kick up in this and it was almost kind of bad because little things would bother me. Definitely helped me smash the weights though and break some records!

    Alpha Male - The increase in confidence i experienced from TestoPro was just awesome to say the least, it made me feel tons more confident about myself which definitely translated into not only heavier weights but better quality of living.

    Libido - This really kicked in around week 2 i mean seriously i have never been so driven, i find myself always thinking about it some days and other days not so much. Either way this was ridiculously effective!

    Strength - I made drastic improvements on just about every single lift, The calories i ate combined with this product made me a MACHINE in pushing my limits. Without a doubt delivered in this category.

    Appetite - This was sort of a roller coaster, some days i found myself eating 5k+ calories without a problem and other days i would get 4k.

    Composition and Mass - I have noticed a slight increase in lean body mass along with a slight decrease in bodyfat which is what i was aiming for. I initially wanted pure mass but i believe due to the increased test levels that my body immediately tried to get leaner even at 5k calories! Which is awesome!

    Sides - I believe that my estrogen levels might have increased a little too much to compensate the testosterone as i felt a little moody/depressed coming towards the end of week 3/4. Not sure how i would combat this but it definitely wasn't a problem.

    Beginning Weight was 218.6Lbs

    Final Pics - Taken today i am sitting at 231.5Lbs (+12.9Lbs) Considering how tall i am even this change is very small, if it was 20-30Lbs it would be a lot more pronounced. Really happy with my results from TestoPro! Would definitely consider using this in the future and recommending to others.

    Once again thanks to AI for this opportunity and I had a great run on TestoPro!
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  27. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,983
    Rep Power
    969168
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    59.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Solid final review. Thanks for such a thorough log!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  28. Team Anabolic
    UNCnate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,292
    Rep Power
    25883
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    78.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    GREAT review! Thanks a ton!
  29. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,968
    Rep Power
    319884
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    66.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Great job on this log.
  30. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,983
    Rep Power
    969168
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    59.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    So, what do you have in mind next now that you've finished your TestoPRO run?

    Goals, supps, diet, etc? You know, that sort of stuff. I know you mentioned changing up your cals some.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  31. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14640
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Solid final review. Thanks for such a thorough log!
    Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    GREAT review! Thanks a ton!
    Thanks for giving me the opportunity! I'd love to log future products you guys have to offer!

    I loved logging this product, AI is impressing me every time with the products that come out. I'm still addicted to RecoverPro

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Great job on this log.
    Thanks man! First one in the books
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  32. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14640
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    So, what do you have in mind next now that you've finished your TestoPRO run?

    Goals, supps, diet, etc? You know, that sort of stuff. I know you mentioned changing up your cals some.
    Well as of right now i'm going towards a recomp style lean bulk. I am starting another log so i'll just keep on logging it all on my personal log and whatever ones i run across. My goals for the winter are to get leaner/bigger/stronger, Gonna try to hit 250+ with killing myself in the gym. Hopefully the shortened sessions will have a huge impact on my future growth. We'll see though!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  33. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,983
    Rep Power
    969168
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    59.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I've found that I have my best results with recomps/lean bulks, too. The only difference in the two (for me) is cardio. I'm going to eat what I'm going to eat, lol. I have found that as long as I eat snacks that are more protein than carbs, I do fairly well. I have a tendency to not get enough protein and too many carbs.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  34. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335100
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

    Well as of right now i'm going towards a recomp style lean bulk. I am starting another log so i'll just keep on logging it all on my personal log and whatever ones i run across. My goals for the winter are to get leaner/bigger/stronger, Gonna try to hit 250+ with killing myself in the gym. Hopefully the shortened sessions will have a huge impact on my future growth. We'll see though!
    What you loggin next bro?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  35. New Member
    Bulkypinoy61's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    261
    Rep Power
    4577
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    50.46%

    Great review bud
    I have enjoyed your log

    keep up the hard work man!!
  36. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42472
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Man I missed a lot! Don't worry bro I'm still alive! Great review Tiny, keep me posted for sure on future LOGs.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  37. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14640
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I've found that I have my best results with recomps/lean bulks, too. The only difference in the two (for me) is cardio. I'm going to eat what I'm going to eat, lol. I have found that as long as I eat snacks that are more protein than carbs, I do fairly well. I have a tendency to not get enough protein and too many carbs.
    I DEFINITELY do the same thing haha, I love me some carbs that's for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    What you loggin next bro?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...e-appnuts.html


    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    Great review bud
    I have enjoyed your log

    keep up the hard work man!!
    Thanks! I will continue to push my limits and see how far i can go.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Man I missed a lot! Don't worry bro I'm still alive! Great review Tiny, keep me posted for sure on future LOGs.
    It's all good man glad to have you back i know how life gets in the way. Thanks man!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  38. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Rep Power
    268138
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    4.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    impressive on the pull ups man..
    as mentioned many times before, thats one hell of a review!! very thorough.
    oustanding pics too brother, look like your chest and lats blew up!! your progress in a month is pretty inspiring and shows the power testopro has combined with a mean work ethic.. keep kickin ass man
  39. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14640
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    impressive on the pull ups man..
    as mentioned many times before, thats one hell of a review!! very thorough.
    oustanding pics too brother, look like your chest and lats blew up!! your progress in a month is pretty inspiring and shows the power testopro has combined with a mean work ethic.. keep kickin ass man
    Thanks man! It's them compound movements
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  40. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,364
    Rep Power
    141914
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    75.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Excellent log!!! Reps buddy!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 10:48 AM
  2. Hoping to get an A+ with TestoPRO (Sponsored)
    By Naberious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 12:33 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 03:45 PM
  4. Introducing Anabolic Innovation's TestoPRO
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 10:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in