TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 11

TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 14 First ... 6910111213 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    They definitely pay the most for it.

Probably that has great pull.
    Yeah

So i guess my goal should be aspire to get sponsored by muscletech rather than aspire to be mr. o?
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

Yeah

So i guess my goal should be aspire to get sponsored by muscletech rather than aspire to be mr. o?
    Nah. Mr. O. Muscletech might lose support. If you are huge like jay an Phil they will call you.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Nah. Mr. O. Muscletech might lose support. If you are huge like jay an Phil they will call you.
    Good point, i want to be huge in the future but i want to bring personality and motivation (like Arnold) to the stage rather than just be big and intimidating like some of these guys. Some guys in my gym will tell you that i'm always happy to help anyone who asks and that i never criticize anyone based on how they train or what they do. I do train high intensity which may give some people the wrong idea because i really focus on being aggressive with it. But pretty much all guys in the gym are really supportive which makes me feel better about what i'm trying to accomplish because it's not only good for me but for others around me.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Good point, i want to be huge in the future but i want to bring personality and motivation (like Arnold) to the stage rather than just be big and intimidating like some of these guys. Some guys in my gym will tell you that i'm always happy to help anyone who asks and that i never criticize anyone based on how they train or what they do. I do train high intensity which may give some people the wrong idea because i really focus on being aggressive with it. But pretty much all guys in the gym are really supportive which makes me feel better about what i'm trying to accomplish because it's not only good for me but for others around me.
    Yup be a spokesman of the sport!!
    Ppl always ask me for help as well. Just now I'm not in the gym so I cant help out. But I do train around 3-5 ppl at my home gym.

Keep up the motivation!! Get more ppl on the muscle building road!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Yup be a spokesman of the sport!!
    Ppl always ask me for help as well. Just now I'm not in the gym so I cant help out. But I do train around 3-5 ppl at my home gym.

Keep up the motivation!! Get more ppl on the muscle building road!!
    That's great man keep that going, anyone who gets people motivated about training is a hero in the respect that more people are getting into getting in shape and living better lives, even for people not bodybuilding it's motivating. When people see that you really enjoy something there's inspiration, and where there's inspiration there's dreamers, and where there's dreamers there are champions and with those champions there are people that look up to them and use them to get where they want to be and inspire others to begin the cycle all over again.

Feel like i'm writing my speech already....
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

That's great man keep that going, anyone who gets people motivated about training is a hero in the respect that more people are getting into getting in shape and living better lives, even for people not bodybuilding it's motivating. When people see that you really enjoy something there's inspiration, and where there's inspiration there's dreamers, and where there's dreamers there are champions and with those champions there are people that look up to them and use them to get where they want to be and inspire others to begin the cycle all over again.

Feel like i'm writing my speech already....
    Heheh. You sir are a poet. I'd rep you but I'm on my phone...

Wish I could be a spokes person for fitness lol. Everyone always asks how I stay so lean, so strong and so motivated. Even during my wedding, my vacations etc. Always showing that I can have fun, workout and stay healthy and happy. Thats the way to get it done IMO.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Heheh. You sir are a poet. I'd rep you but I'm on my phone...

Wish I could be a spokes person for fitness lol. Everyone always asks how I stay so lean, so strong and so motivated. Even during my wedding, my vacations etc. Always showing that I can have fun, workout and stay healthy and happy. Thats the way to get it done IMO.
    It's cool man haha

You can! Just make steps toward that goal and before you know it you'll be there. I completely agree with ya!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Diet Breakdown 9/19/11
    Calories: 4730
    Protein: 300 Grams
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Diet Breakdown 9/19/11
    Calories: 4730
    Protein: 300 Grams
    Nice eating!!
    Keep pounding down those cals!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Nice eating!!
    Keep pounding down those cals!!
    Hell yeah man! I'm STILL getting leaner too!

Awesome workout today, added 10lbs to chin ups and then added 20lbs to do negatives. During yate's row i felt this little burning in my back so i stopped the set, Was really worried i might had torn something but no bruising so far and no other pain to note at all. Also trained calves/forearms today too. I'm definitely looking bigger all around so i'm very happy with that so far. Lastly i should be working at my gym very soon! Owner gave me a free shirt and told me that they are going to be setting up a booth at a gym and giving away free samples, he also said he'd like to get me some hours to see how i do. I can't wait to start i love being around sup's and helping people reach their goals. This is that next step in my journey! Who knows, maybe i'll get to go with my gym to the Arnold Classic... That would be soo incredible. Either way today's workout was only 1.5 hours long but SUPER intense! After the weighted chins it pretty much proved to me that they hit the lats really good because i couldn't budge on wide grip. Not only should this improve my back but improve my bi's as well
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Awesome news about working at the gym bro, hope all is going as planned.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Hell yeah man! I'm STILL getting leaner too!

Awesome workout today, added 10lbs to chin ups and then added 20lbs to do negatives. During yate's row i felt this little burning in my back so i stopped the set, Was really worried i might had torn something but no bruising so far and no other pain to note at all. Also trained calves/forearms today too. I'm definitely looking bigger all around so i'm very happy with that so far. Lastly i should be working at my gym very soon! Owner gave me a free shirt and told me that they are going to be setting up a booth at a gym and giving away free samples, he also said he'd like to get me some hours to see how i do. I can't wait to start i love being around sup's and helping people reach their goals. This is that next step in my journey! Who knows, maybe i'll get to go with my gym to the Arnold Classic... That would be soo incredible. Either way today's workout was only 1.5 hours long but SUPER intense! After the weighted chins it pretty much proved to me that they hit the lats really good because i couldn't budge on wide grip. Not only should this improve my back but improve my bi's as well
    Congratz man!!!

Loving the fact you're getting stronger and leaner and bigger!!

Going calculating my one rep max now for my main lifts. Going for some mean recomping.

My pix should be up soon as I have already taken my 1 week pic updates.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

good stuff bro, working at my gym would be dream come true..ya lucky sob
    havent been around these parts for a second but looks liek you still tearin it up..keep it up man!!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Awesome news about working at the gym bro, hope all is going as planned.
    Thanks, this is probably the happiest I've been in a while, seeing progress, getting opportunity. Make's me hyped!

Congratz man!!!

Loving the fact you're getting stronger and leaner and bigger!!

Going calculating my one rep max now for my main lifts. Going for some mean recomping.

My pix should be up soon as I have already taken my 1 week pic updates.
    Looking forward to those man!

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    good stuff bro, working at my gym would be dream come true..ya lucky sob
    havent been around these parts for a second but looks liek you still tearin it up..keep it up man!!
    Yeah definitely, cool thing is my gym is a supplement store too , Workouts are getting shorter but more intense that's for sure!
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Thanks, this is probably the happiest I've been in a while, seeing progress, getting opportunity. Make's me hyped!

Looking forward to those man!

Yeah definitely, cool thing is my gym is a supplement store too , Workouts are getting shorter but more intense that's for sure!
    You gonna get a discount? Lol
    RecoverBro ELITE
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

You gonna get a discount? Lol
    So far i already do haha, Spent a ridiculous amount of money there when i was making a lot selling weights on craigslist so now i have 10% off for life, not sure if it's better for employees or not..
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

So far i already do haha, Spent a ridiculous amount of money there when i was making a lot selling weights on craigslist so now i have 10% off for life, not sure if it's better for employees or not..
    Nice!!!
    I should get a lifetime discount from online vendors. I've spent over 5k I think.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Back/Bi's/Calves/Forearms 9/20/11
    Duration: 1.5 Hours!! (-about 1 hour)
    Mood: Excited
    Energy: Everlasting
    Other notes: Body weight today was 232Lbs. Doing a lot more chin ups and close grip pull ups for now, i'll alternate every month or so with wide grip.
    Lifts
    Chin-Ups- Started adding weight today.
    BW x 8
    BW x 9
    +10 x 8 *PR*
    +10 x 10 *PR*
    +20 x 4 Negatives. *PR*
    Notes: Next workout i'll add more to the negatives and give some more rest before i do them.
    Pull-Ups Overhand Grip- BW @ 232Lbs for pull-up reference.
    BW x 4
    Notes: Chins are the real deal for back/bi's especially with added weight, I really expected to be able to do these after but just couldn't do it.
    (Assisted) Hammer-Grip Pull Ups- Going to work on my lat/bi strength by utilizing chins and hammer grip/close grip style pull-ups. Dorian Yate's says he rarely did wide grip to develop his back and with how massive it was i definitely believe him haha
    -60 x 18 *PR* +5 Reps
    -20 x 6
    -40 x 7
    -60 x 10
    Drop set to
    -80/-100/-120/-140
    Wide-Grip Pull Downs- Keeping these to hit that teres area so i get everything hit.
    100 x 12
    140 x 6
    Notes: SMOKED haha
    Yate's Row Over Hand Grip-
    225 x 15 *PR* +5 Reps
    245 x 9 *PR*
    Notes: All these compound movements are really working well so far.
    EZ-Bar Curls- Did another 1 all out set
    50 x 20 *PR* +6 Reps
    Wide Grip ROW- Now using a new grip on this, i hold the handles with thumbs down/palms out. This FORCES you to use your rear-delt,middle back. Felt it soooo much more and even had a great pump in my back.
    80 x ?
    Drop set to
    60/45

Other Exercises:
    Standing Calve Raises
    185 x 10
    135 x 8
    135 x 9
    160 x 11

Wrist Curls
    20Lbs x 5 Sets

31 Sets
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Diet Breakdown 9/20/11
    Calories: 4950
    Protein: 331 Grams
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Diet Breakdown 9/20/11
    Calories: 4950
    Protein: 331 Grams
    Mean food intake bro!!

Sick workout too. Man do you even rest between sets??!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Mean food intake bro!!

Sick workout too. Man do you even rest between sets??!
    Some sets i barely rested and some sets i took a minute or two to recover. Compound movements i tend to rest more but on isolation i usually don't rest long at all.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Diet Breakdown 9/21/11
    Calories: 4700
    Protein: 226 Grams

Think the extra recovery is kicking in, feeling bigger all around. This may sound corny but i'm finding it a lot easier to "bounce" or flex muscles without moving limbs as much and from what I've read that comes with overall development of the muscle as well as mind/muscle connection. Weight is still at 232Lbs. Still gonna fight for those 3lbs before the end of this run!
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Diet Breakdown 9/21/11
    Calories: 4700
    Protein: 226 Grams

Think the extra recovery is kicking in, feeling bigger all around. This may sound corny but i'm finding it a lot easier to "bounce" or flex muscles without moving limbs as much and from what I've read that comes with overall development of the muscle as well as mind/muscle connection. Weight is still at 232Lbs. Still gonna fight for those 3lbs before the end of this run!
    Man you stopped gaining?

Good on the muscle observation. You are gonna be one huge dude!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Nice update. I think you will be able to hit your weight gain goal. Especially with the way you calorie intake is. Honestly how do you feel after eating so many calories? I know you are putting time in the gym to burn it, so I am sure that is helping.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Man you stopped gaining?

Good on the muscle observation. You are gonna be one huge dude!!
    I'm honestly not sure right now, i mean i COULD be somehow burning fat again. I guess i'll wait 1 more day and go from there :\
    I sure hope so! To be honest i really don't want to up my calories more and this is coming from a guy who is dedicated to almost 5k/day now. However if i have to do it, i will. Not gonna let some food get in the way of my goal! It's not that i don't like it, but with daily endeavors it makes it more difficult to get food in so frequently. Need to go grocery shopping that's for sure..

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Nice update. I think you will be able to hit your weight gain goal. Especially with the way you calorie intake is. Honestly how do you feel after eating so many calories? I know you are putting time in the gym to burn it, so I am sure that is helping.
    I sure hope so my body seems to be adapting to these calories really, quick it's more of a matter of time i have in a day to get them down. As long as i stay away from too much dairy to avoid bloating i feel awesome, It seems though milk just likes to drive my stomach nuts so as long as i have it in moderation life's good. The pumps in the gym from all the carbs is just crazy too i love it, couldn't imagine how nuts they would be if i was on P-Slin or Glycobol
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tiny... are you measuring your body fat & lean body mass every so often, or are you just going by body weight and how you look in the mirror?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Tiny... are you measuring your body fat & lean body mass every so often, or are you just going by body weight and how you look in the mirror?
    Mirror! I have a question though, i hope you can relate to it but when i was heavier the fat around my body felt more "dense" like you go to squeeze it and it's thick but now it's thinning out and i keep mistaking the flabbyness of it for more fat. Abs are still coming in but i'm not use to loose skin. Like the fat is at least half as dense then when i started, would that indicate fat loss? I do look leaner but my skin needs to tighten up it makes me feel fat :S
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Mirror! I have a question though, i hope you can relate to it but when i was heavier the fat around my body felt more "dense" like you go to squeeze it and it's thick but now it's thinning out and i keep mistaking the flabbyness of it for more fat. Abs are still coming in but i'm not use to loose skin. Like the fat is at least half as dense then when i started, would that indicate fat loss? I do look leaner but my skin needs to tighten up it makes me feel fat :S
    It takes time for the body to adjust. That is one of the reasons I stay leaner year round than i did in my twenties, I found out the hard way that if you stay lean your skin and abs look much better
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Killed the workout today, bunch more PR's. Dips now up to +40Lbs, Trained calves/forearms too and session was still only 1.5 hours. gonna try to get down to 1 hour.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I'm honestly not sure right now, i mean i COULD be somehow burning fat again. I guess i'll wait 1 more day and go from there :\
    I sure hope so! To be honest i really don't want to up my calories more and this is coming from a guy who is dedicated to almost 5k/day now. However if i have to do it, i will. Not gonna let some food get in the way of my goal! It's not that i don't like it, but with daily endeavors it makes it more difficult to get food in so frequently. Need to go grocery shopping that's for sure..

I sure hope so my body seems to be adapting to these calories really, quick it's more of a matter of time i have in a day to get them down. As long as i stay away from too much dairy to avoid bloating i feel awesome, It seems though milk just likes to drive my stomach nuts so as long as i have it in moderation life's good. The pumps in the gym from all the carbs is just crazy too i love it, couldn't imagine how nuts they would be if i was on P-Slin or Glycobol
    Im actually going to be upping my calories a bit this week. But I need to try to obtain a GDA or a nutrient partitioner. Though I think EndoSurge is a good nutrient partitioner alone I dont know if its "enough". heheh

Today I will be trying to get my bench PR. Hoping to hit 265 for 5.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Im actually going to be upping my calories a bit this week. But I need to try to obtain a GDA or a nutrient partitioner. Though I think EndoSurge is a good nutrient partitioner alone I dont know if its "enough". heheh

glycobol works very well for this
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Yea, though I have a friend who ran it and said it make his stools change color and had no effect other than make him sick. Though I KNOW everything is individual. Perhaps I will run a glycobol cycle later to test. I have done slin-sane, AP, r-ALA, Na-r-ALA, and LG's SLIN. I have to say the one I noticed the MOST was AP. Still haven't tried either glycobol or n2slin yet. Perhaps when I have more money to buy some supps.

Thanks!!

Tiny you ever run a gda product?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Hope you get 6 reps Kill it man!
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

On the other hand Ive had a wonderful experience with it. Check out my log - contest preppin with it too
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

I plan on trying a bottle of that once i start working at my gym
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Yea, though I have a friend who ran it and said it make his stools change color and had no effect other than make him sick. Though I KNOW everything is individual. Perhaps I will run a glycobol cycle later to test. I have done slin-sane, AP, r-ALA, Na-r-ALA, and LG's SLIN. I have to say the one I noticed the MOST was AP. Still haven't tried either glycobol or n2slin yet. Perhaps when I have more money to buy some supps.

Thanks!!

Tiny you ever run a gda product?
    Nope, really want to though i read that they can be very useful for bulking
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I plan on trying a bottle of that once i start working at my gym
    yeah i saw that a couple posts back. congrats on that.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Nope, really want to though i read that they can be very useful for bulking
    Yea I ran slin sane on my last bulk.

Now that I'm running logs and I have found a better way for me to run blood tests than just giving blood. My next goal is to maximize body comp, liver/lipid values, cardio health etc.

If you like AI products then I'd suggest trying glycobol. Some ppl love it.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

yeah i saw that a couple posts back. congrats on that.
    Thanks, it's gonna help soo much financially and if i get a chance to go to the Arnold Classic (if they're going) i'll be beyond excited.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Yea I ran slin sane on my last bulk.

Now that I'm running logs and I have found a better way for me to run blood tests than just giving blood. My next goal is to maximize body comp, liver/lipid values, cardio health etc.

If you like AI products then I'd suggest trying glycobol. Some ppl love it.
    It will either be Glycobol or P-Slin. TestoPro is awesome, for me it pretty much peaked week 2 and held there till the end of week 4. I might just be used to all the effects now but well see when i go off of it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 09:48 AM
  2. Hoping to get an A+ with TestoPRO (Sponsored)
    By Naberious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:33 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 02:45 PM
  4. Introducing Anabolic Innovation's TestoPRO
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 09:05 AM