TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 21 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. It's not that my forearms are weak, my wrists have been broken/sprained so many times from skating that whenever a load is on them it gives me pain. Forearm work would not fix it. I only plan to use them after my wrists start bothering me or for really heavy sets, not a substitute. I have no pain up until around 250Lbs+ on pressing
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me


  2. Tiny... do you really want to strengthen your wrists? This is the best wrist strengthening exercise known to man, it might take a little getting used to trading from left to right and so forth (ambidextrous), but I feel it is my duty to share this with you... http://www.xnxx.com/

    Good Luck my friend and remember, these wrist exercises were made to be enjoyable!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Tiny... do you really want to strengthen your wrists? This is the best wrist strengthening exercise known to man, it might take a little getting used to trading from left to right and so forth (ambidextrous), but I feel it is my duty to share this with you... http://www.xnxx.com/

    Good Luck my friend and remember, these wrist exercises were made to be enjoyable!!!
    I was waiting for someone to post something along those lines up here! LOL
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    I was waiting for someone to post something along those lines up here! LOL
    Well you had to know that the Class... I mean Forum-Clown was gonna jump all over that opportunity!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Tiny... do you really want to strengthen your wrists? This is the best wrist strengthening exercise known to man, it might take a little getting used to trading from left to right and so forth (ambidextrous), but I feel it is my duty to share this with you... http://www.xnxx.com/

    Good Luck my friend and remember, these wrist exercises were made to be enjoyable!!!
    Lol that site is stacked haha!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   
       


  6. I was not paying attention and clicked that and my company had it blocked. Said they detected malware at the site. Scan your pc.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I was not paying attention and clicked that and my company had it blocked. Said they detected malware at the site. Scan your pc.
    I have a Mac, I don't know what viruses even are anymore!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  8. Nice!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    I have a Mac, I don't know what viruses even are anymore!
    Ha! Me too brother. I'll never buy a PC again!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Ha! Me too brother. I'll never buy a PC again!!
    The Irony of this is i too have a Mac xD

    But when i use bootcamp to use windows (other programs) McAfee says xnxx is good to go
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  11. Diet Breakdown 9/9/11
    Calories: 4060
    Protein: 258 Grams

    Really busy day today, Hence why less posts Class didn't get out as early so about 4-5 hours working on an alignment for a Pontiac and diagnosing a pulsating brake problem on an 07' Tahoe. Easy but just time consuming. Anyways tomorrow i'll try to get caught up on everyone's logs!

    Training C/S/T tomorrow too!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Diet Breakdown 9/9/11
    Calories: 4060
    Protein: 258 Grams

    Really busy day today, Hence why less posts Class didn't get out as early so about 4-5 hours working on an alignment for a Pontiac and diagnosing a pulsating brake problem on an 07' Tahoe. Easy but just time consuming. Anyways tomorrow i'll try to get caught up on everyone's logs!

    Training C/S/T tomorrow too!
    feel free to stop in mine . I dont follow that many because they are just too hard to keep up with so many people. Mainly doing Ai logs now a days anyways on your calories did you figure out a certain ratio you are aiming for? exmple your protein for myself what i would do is low for 4 k calories; however whatever your doing is working for YOu so keep doing it. do you take in more carbs or fats for a reason? did you say you like carbs and can get away with more?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Diet Breakdown 9/9/11
    Calories: 4060
    Protein: 258 Grams

    Really busy day today, Hence why less posts Class didn't get out as early so about 4-5 hours working on an alignment for a Pontiac and diagnosing a pulsating brake problem on an 07' Tahoe. Easy but just time consuming. Anyways tomorrow i'll try to get caught up on everyone's logs!

    Training C/S/T tomorrow too!
    Yea today was a long day for me too!! Last nigth I ddint get to sleep till 130am, and today I went to watch one of my school's Sports day. So that started at 9am. Woke up at 530, lifted at 6, left the house at 830. Just got back to a house full of housework to do lol.

    Good job in keeping on keeping those cals high and getting in the nutrition.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Ha! Me too brother. I'll never buy a PC again!!
    Is so funny, I resisted and resisted and told my friends that had Macs and swore by them they were crazy for spending so much for a computer and that I didn't want to have to learn some stupid new operating system, etc. etc. And finally after years of spending about $500 per computer and having it get a virus (whether I had a virus protector or not) like once a month and actually crashing like every 6 mos. and me having to take it to a buddy and wipe the whole hard-drive, constantly having to scan for spyware, viruses, defragging it and it still crashing... I just said Fugg this, I'm getting a Mac, well when I got my first loan check for school I went out and bought my Mac and like you said, I'll never go back!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    feel free to stop in mine . I dont follow that many because they are just too hard to keep up with so many people. Mainly doing Ai logs now a days anyways on your calories did you figure out a certain ratio you are aiming for? exmple your protein for myself what i would do is low for 4 k calories; however whatever your doing is working for YOu so keep doing it. do you take in more carbs or fats for a reason? did you say you like carbs and can get away with more?
    I completely understand man i'll definitely drop into your Log. So far i've found that 240-250grams Protein and high carbs is working pretty good, Lots of energy and awesome pumps. Fats are up a little but not even close to protein/carbs. I pretty much use some fats to help me achieve the calorie level but my main focus is carbs/protein. I don't really seem to benefit too much from extra protein BUT i probably should do a few weeks of just 300grams + and note weight change/strength change, then lower it to 250 then see how weight strength change. I'll definitely be doing that soon!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Yea today was a long day for me too!! Last nigth I ddint get to sleep till 130am, and today I went to watch one of my school's Sports day. So that started at 9am. Woke up at 530, lifted at 6, left the house at 830. Just got back to a house full of housework to do lol.

    Good job in keeping on keeping those cals high and getting in the nutrition.
    Yeah man it came down to the wire yesterday because i wanted to go to bed but still had to eat -_-
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Is so funny, I resisted and resisted and told my friends that had Macs and swore by them they were crazy for spending so much for a computer and that I didn't want to have to learn some stupid new operating system, etc. etc. And finally after years of spending about $500 per computer and having it get a virus (whether I had a virus protector or not) like once a month and actually crashing like every 6 mos. and me having to take it to a buddy and wipe the whole hard-drive, constantly having to scan for spyware, viruses, defragging it and it still crashing... I just said Fugg this, I'm getting a Mac, well when I got my first loan check for school I went out and bought my Mac and like you said, I'll never go back!
    Al was visiting some dirrtyyy sites, Or downloading gigabytes of porn! LOL
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Al was visiting some dirrtyyy sites, Or downloading gigabytes of porn! LOL
    Shhhh.... don't tell everyone, they might start to think I am a normal straight guy who watches porn like every other normal straight guy!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    Shhhh.... don't tell everyone, they might start to think I am a normal straight guy who watches porn like every other normal straight guy!!!
    Wait...never that...Ha!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Shhhh.... don't tell everyone, they might start to think I am a normal straight guy who watches porn like every other normal straight guy!!!
    Ahahaha
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  21. Ok workout went really good, got a little screwed out of my Reverse grip incline today because i put 235 on and on rep 4 the bench i was on literally moved a little across the floor from the force. BS!! Got 2 more sets of 2 reps but i swear if the bench wouldn't have moved i would have had 6-8 int hat first set. RAGEEEEEEE, but anyways Over Head press went up a lot, did db laterals with less weight today since i figured compound movements i'll go heavy and isolation i'll go up to 20 reps (for shoulders at least) I'm gonna focus on getting more reps until i get 12 then i'll up the weight. This way i'll get more out of a certain weight too. Size is definitely up too! AND leaner! I'm starting to see better cuts in my legs indicating i'm leaning out even at +9Lbs so far

    Got some stuff to do today again.... Will post up my workout later. Aggression is really getting up there, Libido is FULL RETARD right now. Can't go 10 minutes without thinking of a nice pair of tits..... TestoPro is definitely working loving this!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  22. Chest/Shoulders/Tri's 9/10/11
    Duration: 2.5 Hours
    Mood: Driven
    Energy: Plentiful
    Other notes: Added in Flat Bench on smith today (better isolation for chest)
    CHEST WORKOUT PR BY ITSELF MEANS NEW WEIGHT I HAVE NEVER USED.
    Reverse Grip Incline Bench Press on Smith-
    155 x 7
    215 x 2
    235 x 2 *PR*
    235 x 2 *PR*
    235 x 4 *PR* (Would of had 6-8...GRRR i'll make up for it next week.)
    Dips- No PR's this week but that just means next workout they'll come.
    BW x 11 +3 Negatives
    BW x 14
    BW x 17
    Drop set to
    -20/-40/-60/-80/-100/-120/-140/-160
    Flat Bench on Smith-
    195 x 9
    195 x 17
    245 x 6
    Leaning 1 Arm DB Fly-
    20 x 20
    25 x 10
    30 x 10
    Cable Crossover- Just did one low weight set to get as much blood into my chest as possible.
    40 x 50 *PR* +40 Reps hahaha

    23 Sets

    SHOULDER WORKOUT- For those wondering, I train Rear-Delts with Back since i do a lot of pulling/rowing.
    Seated Smith Machine OH Press-
    65 x 24
    105 x 12
    155 x 10
    175 x 10
    195 x 12 *PR* +6 Reps
    215 x 6 *PR*
    Dumbbell Laterals- Didn't write anything down just did a bunch of sets with a drop set no PR's but at least did 12 sets

    18 Sets

    Total: 41 Sets, Tri's were ravaged from all the compound movements so i decided this was good enough.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  23. Diet Breakdown 9/10/11
    Calories: 4380
    Protein: 311 Grams
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  24. congratz on the PRs buddy!!

    I am rooting for you on this bulk!

    What are you going to do after you finish this log as far as diet/training goes?
    RecoverBro ELITE

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    congratz on the PRs buddy!!

    I am rooting for you on this bulk!

    What are you going to do after you finish this log as far as diet/training goes?
    Well i am going to be doing another log for AppNut immediately following this one and i'm gonna continue bulking

    Thanks!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 10:48 AM
  2. Hoping to get an A+ with TestoPRO (Sponsored)
    By Naberious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 12:33 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 03:45 PM
  4. Introducing Anabolic Innovation's TestoPRO
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 10:05 AM
Log in
Log in