TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored)

Page 10 of 14 First ... 589101112 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14641
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Diet Breakdown 9/16/11
    Calories: 4500
    Protein: 310 Grams
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  2. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14641
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So i just woke up (slept in) and this morning i'm 228.9Lbs and all of the sudden i look a lot leaner. My lower belly fat used to be dense like if you try to pinch it it was thick but now it's really starting to thin out. My body seems to be all over the place while on TestoPro but it's not necessarily bad. One day i put on some weight and a few days later i lean out. Weird cycle too, I'm thinking it could possibly be from my Test levels being more stable since i'm cutting down my workout time. Still have a week and a half left so well just have to wait and see.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  3. Senior Member
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,853
    Rep Power
    15887
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    45.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Man, I bet that is a great feeling!

    How are your other stats for lifts? Did you take a BF caliper measurement? Got pics, no homo.....k, little homo
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14641
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Man, I bet that is a great feeling!

    How are your other stats for lifts? Did you take a BF caliper measurement? Got pics, no homo.....k, little homo
    So far all of my compounds have improved, some isolation have improved too. I just went with how i look in the mirror i really don't like messing with numbers unless their my workouts. Haha

    Here's my week 2 pic's TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored)


    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  5. Senior Member
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,853
    Rep Power
    15887
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    45.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

    So far all of my compounds have improved, some isolation have improved too. I just went with how i look in the mirror i really don't like messing with numbers unless their my workouts. Haha

    Here's my week 2 pic's TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored)

    That's something to be proud of!

    When r ur next pics due?
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  6. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    looking good buddy!!

    I will be posting pics mid next week myself. Will be 1 week into the cycle about. I love it so far.
    Best natty test booster Ive been on yet!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14641
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    That's something to be proud of!

    When r ur next pics due?
    Thanks, i'll be even more proud when i hit my goals

    I'll put them up end of week 4, nothing really drastic between 1 week IMO.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  8. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14641
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    looking good buddy!!

    I will be posting pics mid next week myself. Will be 1 week into the cycle about. I love it so far.
    Best natty test booster Ive been on yet!
    Thanks, Glad your enjoying your run so far
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  9. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14641
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Diet Breakdown 9/17/11
    Calories: 4520
    Protein: 242 Grams

    Had some beer today so it screwed with my protein a little bit but not by a lot. I rarely drink so this won't be a common occurance.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  10. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    Diet Breakdown 9/17/11
    Calories: 4520
    Protein: 242 Grams

    Had some beer today so it screwed with my protein a little bit but not by a lot. I rarely drink so this won't be a common occurance.
    Well you still managed to get a good amount of protein in IMO.

    I think the beer could be avoided but hey we all gotta live alittle.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  11. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14641
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Well you still managed to get a good amount of protein in IMO.

    I think the beer could be avoided but hey we all gotta live alittle.
    Yeah i agree, i don't drink to get drunk either so i stay in the safe zone haha
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  12. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14641
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Holy sh*t, woke up today and noticing more detail all around my physique and i look bigger. Weight is at 228.7Lbs, HOW IS MY WEIGHT GOING DOWN!!? LOL Time to increase cals again! It seems like after a week of my body adapting to more calories that it not only improves my ability to build muscle/burn fat. Metabolism keeps picking up to accomodate, moving up calories again today. This is so awesome for being a bulk i'm actually LOSING fat and putting on a lot of weight. Still up 10Lbs but leaner :O, ABOUT TO TRAIN LEGS GONNA GO FOR 405 x 10 Rack Pull today!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  13. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14641
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well workout went well like always, Hit 405 x 8! Also replaced leg extensions with Machine Hack Squats (these were what initially built my quads really don't know why i stopped doing these) And for the hell of it i tried a wide grip pull-up and i literally just started repping them!! So happy right now, also hit 315 x 12 for rack pulls. My hamstrings are finally loose enough that i feel comfortable doing full range SLDL's so now i will start doing those with light weights for 10-15 reps. I will be careful to protect my back as well.
    So the new set-up for legs will be:
    Rack Pulls *aka super challenging*
    Squats
    SLDL's with light weight
    Calve circuit, might start doing leg press calve raises.
    Hack Squats on Machine 15+ reps every set

    Also increasing my calories gonna try and shock my body today with some more..
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  14. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14641
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Leg Day!! 9/18/11
    Duration: 2.5 Hours
    Mood: Very focused.
    Energy: Good throughout about half the workout, The heavy weights really sap me.
    Other notes: Emphasizing more and more compound exercises, Already seeing a lot more progress just emphasizing them and lowering isolation sets.
    Lifts:
    Rack Pulls-
    225 x 3
    315 x 12 *PR* +4 Reps
    405 x 8 *PR* +3 Reps, Got 7 without rest/pause and after about 10 seconds rest got another rep.
    Notes: Moving up to 425 next week.
    Barbell Back Squats-
    275 x 5 *PR*
    Notes: Tried a 2nd set with this and failed at bottom, No worries power-rack rails were set.
    Leg Press- Being removed for Hack Squats next week.
    380 x 10 + Hold
    470 x 5
    470 x 5 + Hold
    45 Degree Seated Calve Raises/Standing Calf Raises- Did a circuit of 45 degree and standing calve raises today, supersets one right after the other then a 30 second rest then restart. Stretching them to death!
    105/90/60/45 x 6 Circuits
    Lying Leg Curls-
    105 x 10
    105 x 18
    105 x 18
    Immediately followed by stretching hams.
    Machine Hack Squats- Plate loaded machine, feel these through my ENTIRE legs. Used to be REALLY strong on these, working back up to it again. 15+ Reps. Stance is edges of platform. ROM is to parallel, i get such good contractions from this exercise i really don't know why i stopped doing them!
    90 x 15
    180 x 15
    270 x 15
    360 x 15
    450 x 15
    540 x 15
    630 x 20
    Notes: Never done this many reps for this exercise and it was brutal to say the least. Definitely will be seeing some good progress from this exercise.

    Approx. 28 Sets Total
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  15. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14641
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Diet Breakdown 9/18/11
    Calories: 5215
    Protein: 356

    Off days going to aim for 4600-4800 and training days 5k+.

    It's weird to think that in 9 days this Log will be over, TestoPro is definitely a product i'd recommend to anyone i know, AI has done a great job with this product.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  16. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Diet Breakdown 9/18/11
    Calories: 5215
    Protein: 356

    Off days going to aim for 4600-4800 and training days 5k+.

    It's weird to think that in 9 days this Log will be over, TestoPro is definitely a product i'd recommend to anyone i know, AI has done a great job with this product.

    Good calorie intake! Agreed about upping the cals on workout days.

    Congratz on the PRs! Mean squats.

    Those hack squats are NUTS haha

    Glad you got what you need working.

    I am REALLY confused now as what I am to do. I am pretty sure I have too much cortisol atm because my belly fat is starting to come back even though I am leaning out. Could be over worked plus too little carbs. Ill be experimenting next week.

    You though my friend, are KILLING IT!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  17. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14641
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Good calorie intake! Agreed about upping the cals on workout days.

    Congratz on the PRs! Mean squats.

    Those hack squats are NUTS haha

    Glad you got what you need working.

    I am REALLY confused now as what I am to do. I am pretty sure I have too much cortisol atm because my belly fat is starting to come back even though I am leaning out. Could be over worked plus too little carbs. Ill be experimenting next week.

    You though my friend, are KILLING IT!!!
    Thanks man, My legs are really sore today too go figure haha

    How often do you train? I think it's a good idea to have time on = time off when training which is why i think day on/ day off splits work so well. You get a day to recovery before you train another muscle group. There are exceptions for parts like forearms and calves though, i'm about to start training these every session now.

    I saw your workout too man holy rows! Sick session!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  18. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    You are definitely killing the weights and the calories my friend... you eat (calorie wise) in one day what I typically eat in almost 3 days!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  19. New Member
    Bulkypinoy61's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    261
    Rep Power
    4578
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    51.74%

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Leg Day!! 9/18/11
    Duration: 2.5 Hours
    Mood: Very focused.
    Energy: Good throughout about half the workout, The heavy weights really sap me.
    Other notes: Emphasizing more and more compound exercises, Already seeing a lot more progress just emphasizing them and lowering isolation sets.
    Lifts:
    Rack Pulls-
    225 x 3
    315 x 12 *PR* +4 Reps
    405 x 8 *PR* +3 Reps, Got 7 without rest/pause and after about 10 seconds rest got another rep.
    Notes: Moving up to 425 next week.
    Barbell Back Squats-
    275 x 5 *PR*
    Notes: Tried a 2nd set with this and failed at bottom, No worries power-rack rails were set.
    Leg Press- Being removed for Hack Squats next week.
    380 x 10 + Hold
    470 x 5
    470 x 5 + Hold
    45 Degree Seated Calve Raises/Standing Calf Raises- Did a circuit of 45 degree and standing calve raises today, supersets one right after the other then a 30 second rest then restart. Stretching them to death!
    105/90/60/45 x 6 Circuits
    Lying Leg Curls-
    105 x 10
    105 x 18
    105 x 18
    Immediately followed by stretching hams.
    Machine Hack Squats- Plate loaded machine, feel these through my ENTIRE legs. Used to be REALLY strong on these, working back up to it again. 15+ Reps. Stance is edges of platform. ROM is to parallel, i get such good contractions from this exercise i really don't know why i stopped doing them!
    90 x 15
    180 x 15
    270 x 15
    360 x 15
    450 x 15
    540 x 15
    630 x 20
    Notes: Never done this many reps for this exercise and it was brutal to say the least. Definitely will be seeing some good progress from this exercise.

    Approx. 28 Sets Total
    Nice leg day man!!

    Congrats on the PR
  20. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14641
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    You are definitely killing the weights and the calories my friend... you eat (calorie wise) in one day what I typically eat in almost 3 days!
    Thanks it's definitely not easy! I really don't understand how my body is using all the cal's but i'm not complaining i'll just keep movin' on haha Doing great yourself Al it's great to have guys like you, Kleen, Green, razor, morry, matt and everyone else to motivate me and each other.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  21. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

    Thanks man, My legs are really sore today too go figure haha

    How often do you train? I think it's a good idea to have time on = time off when training which is why i think day on/ day off splits work so well. You get a day to recovery before you train another muscle group. There are exceptions for parts like forearms and calves though, i'm about to start training these every session now.

    I saw your workout too man holy rows! Sick session!
    I train around six days a week lol.

    I love training. Too much.

    I'm dialing back a bit. Got too excited about accessory work I think. But I hit a good PR today. Well in box squats. Lol

    Posting later. My work comp just died... I'm down to my phone and my wife's netbook... Not looking so good lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  22. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14641
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I train around six days a week lol.

    I love training. Too much.

    I'm dialing back a bit. Got too excited about accessory work I think. But I hit a good PR today. Well in box squats. Lol

    Posting later. My work comp just died... I'm down to my phone and my wife's netbook... Not looking so good lol.
    I don't think there's anything wrong with training 6x a week but do you ever have a recovery week say every 2 months or so? I mean you know that everyone is different, maybe you need just a week off? Just tryin to give some options for ya! Hope it helps man, looking forward to seeing your workout!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  23. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14641
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Oh and to anyone interested, i write down my cals/protein every day on my calender. So if anyone wants, i can snap a pic of it so you can look at how my weight has fluctuated to where it is now. Currently sitting at 232.4Lbs this morning, My chest feels a LOT more full especially the upper chest area. Tri's are looking better, bi's are pretty much the same. Back is improved. Legs are slightly bigger. I'm not sure if everyone will be able to tell from the pic's but i'm gonna try to find a better spot to take pic's where i don't look so washed out from how white i am haha. I think a lot of you will agree that when you see yourself everyday that you notice some things other people won't.

    Can't wait to do some pull-ups tomorrow
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  24. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33559
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    yes its insane how much a person can change minute to minute.

    did you watch the O?

    Keep up the good work. sounds like upper body has improved. I think that is fantastic your writing down your calories, its just a habit I do and have done for a while. I look how my body looks and try not to get CAUGHT UP TOO MUCH IN NUMBERS. It matters most how the stomach looks in my opinion . Im not say stay ripped year round, just lean to leanish- no pudge hanging over when a polo shirt is tucked- thats my opinion
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  25. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

    I don't think there's anything wrong with training 6x a week but do you ever have a recovery week say every 2 months or so? I mean you know that everyone is different, maybe you need just a week off? Just tryin to give some options for ya! Hope it helps man, looking forward to seeing your workout!
    Yea I took a deload around two months ago. Might be time for another. But I got a deload week scheduled for next week so I'll be okay I think.
    Thanks for the advice!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  26. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    Oh and to anyone interested, i write down my cals/protein every day on my calender. So if anyone wants, i can snap a pic of it so you can look at how my weight has fluctuated to where it is now. Currently sitting at 232.4Lbs this morning, My chest feels a LOT more full especially the upper chest area. Tri's are looking better, bi's are pretty much the same. Back is improved. Legs are slightly bigger. I'm not sure if everyone will be able to tell from the pic's but i'm gonna try to find a better spot to take pic's where i don't look so washed out from how white i am haha. I think a lot of you will agree that when you see yourself everyday that you notice some things other people won't.

    Can't wait to do some pull-ups tomorrow
    The body is amazing.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  27. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14641
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    yes its insane how much a person can change minute to minute.

    did you watch the O?

    Keep up the good work. sounds like upper body has improved. I think that is fantastic your writing down your calories, its just a habit I do and have done for a while. I look how my body looks and try not to get CAUGHT UP TOO MUCH IN NUMBERS. It matters most how the stomach looks in my opinion . Im not say stay ripped year round, just lean to leanish- no pudge hanging over when a polo shirt is tucked- thats my opinion
    Dude yea it's nuts! Like Jay from pre-judging to Jay finals the next day perfect example. I saw some of the Pre-Judging and it was sick, they all have such sick shape to their physiques.

    Thanks John i try to keep record of everything i do so i can always look back and see what happened when say i did this exercise vs another exercise or high calories vs low calories all that good stuff. I completely agree numbers tend to mess with your mind a lot, probably the only thing i measure now is my waist to make sure it isn't getting big. That's a really good way to approach it too, staying in reasonable BF has a lot of advantages too. What are your future plans for bodybuilding John?
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  28. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14641
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Yea I took a deload around two months ago. Might be time for another. But I got a deload week scheduled for next week so I'll be okay I think.
    Thanks for the advice!!!
    Sounds like that's what you need! That's kind of what i'm going through right now, usually i can hit a lot more sets but i feel like i need to shorten my workouts for a while.
    No prob!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  29. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

    Dude yea it's nuts! Like Jay from pre-judging to Jay finals the next day perfect example. I saw some of the Pre-Judging and it was sick, they all have such sick shape to their physiques.

    Thanks John i try to keep record of everything i do so i can always look back and see what happened when say i did this exercise vs another exercise or high calories vs low calories all that good stuff. I completely agree numbers tend to mess with your mind a lot, probably the only thing i measure now is my waist to make sure it isn't getting big. That's a really good way to approach it too, staying in reasonable BF has a lot of advantages too. What are your future plans for bodybuilding John?
    I only saw the 202 class sadly. Hoping bb will post the heavy weights.

    Flex looked amazing though. Definitely gonna be dominating that class soon.

    I thought he should've won tbh lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  30. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33559
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Dude yea it's nuts! Like Jay from pre-judging to Jay finals the next day perfect example. I saw some of the Pre-Judging and it was sick, they all have such sick shape to their physiques.

    Thanks John i try to keep record of everything i do so i can always look back and see what happened when say i did this exercise vs another exercise or high calories vs low calories all that good stuff. I completely agree numbers tend to mess with your mind a lot, probably the only thing i measure now is my waist to make sure it isn't getting big. That's a really good way to approach it too, staying in reasonable BF has a lot of advantages too. What are your future plans for bodybuilding John?
    First get to the point where I can go heavier again. Next , maybe 2012 bodybuilding show. Can only push my body so long for so hard and I pushed it for years without backing off and it broke down. Lesson learnt though. Thanks for asking, its a pleasure being in your log and see you put on some nice size aka building your foundation
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  31. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14641
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I only saw the 202 class sadly. Hoping bb will post the heavy weights.

    Flex looked amazing though. Definitely gonna be dominating that class soon.

    I thought he shouldn't won tbh lol.
    Duuuude how the F**ck did kevin english win the 202??!?!?

    Here's what i don't understand









    Flex had him i seriously don't understand how he lost..
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  32. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

    Duuuude how the F**ck did kevin english win the 202??!?!?

    Here's what i don't understand

    Flex had him i seriously don't understand how he lost..
    Maybe they like the grainy and veiny look over the obvious choice...

    Some ppl blame politics.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  33. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14641
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    First get to the point where I can go heavier again. Next , maybe 2012 bodybuilding show. Can only push my body so long for so hard and I pushed it for years without backing off and it broke down. Lesson learnt though. Thanks for asking, its a pleasure being in your log and see you put on some nice size aka building your foundation
    I can definitely learn from your words right there, can't wait to see how you progress till you compete man i'll definitely be following. Thanks for that i will continue to keep going at it as long as it takes to be where i want. Eating all this food is a workout in itself! LOL
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  34. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14641
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Maybe they like the grainy and veiny look over the obvious choice...

    Some ppl blame politics.
    I honestly am starting to think that, i mean it's clear who the winner is right there. Flex's condition is as good or better than kevin's i mean look at his hamstrings/glute area it's SOOOO obvious. Like a slap in the face to the guy.. Hope it doesn't stay this way forever
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  35. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

    I honestly am starting to think that, i mean it's clear who the winner is right there. Flex's condition is as good or better than kevin's i mean look at his hamstrings/glute area it's SOOOO obvious. Like a slap in the face to the guy.. Hope it doesn't stay this way forever
    Doubt it will. They have to give it to flex if he comes in this good next year.

    I hope to be there next year. Watching of course. Depends. Wife is wondering if we should try for kids soon. If that happens no Olympia. But I'll be happier lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  36. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14641
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Doubt it will. They have to give it to flex if he comes in this good next year.

    I hope to be there next year. Watching of course. Depends. Wife is wondering if we should try for kids soon. If that happens no Olympia. But I'll be happier lol.
    Oh man that's definitely more exciting than the olympia, do what makes you happy!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  37. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33559
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I agree I had Flex winning when i watched it. Bull**** in my opinion..I also had Dennis higher as well
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  38. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton
    I agree I had Flex winning when i watched it. Bull**** in my opinion..I also had Dennis higher as well
    I dont really like Kai Greene's physique but yea. I think wolf came in pretty damn impressive this year.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  39. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14641
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I agree I had Flex winning when i watched it. Bull**** in my opinion..I also had Dennis higher as well
    Yeah seriously wtf were the judges smoking, a lot of messed up placings. If muscletech really does run the olympia that pisses me off more than anything else.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  40. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

    Yeah seriously wtf were the judges smoking, a lot of messed up placings. If muscletech really does run the olympia that pisses me off more than anything else.
    They definitely pay the most for it.

    Probably that has great pull.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 11:48 AM
  2. Hoping to get an A+ with TestoPRO (Sponsored)
    By Naberious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 01:33 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 04:45 PM
  4. Introducing Anabolic Innovation's TestoPRO
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 11:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in