Onlychevy6 - Shedding Fat w/ EPI-V, Pro Xanthine 500-XT, PCT Rev. Black (Sponsored)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ladies and Gents,

This should be a very interesting run. This will be my first time running anything like this. I see some major changes coming my way in the next 12 weeks. Not only will I be taking Finaflex Pro Xanthine 500-XT, Finaflex EPI-V and Finaflex PCT Revolution Black. Down the road I will take Finaflex Pure Test as well. As far as my nutrition I have also made a major change in that as well. I switched from my normal diet of eating every three hours up to 5 meals a day to giving the Lean Gains diet a solid test. I have actually already started the Lean gain method of dieting and have been on it for a week now. It took some getting used to but it is really easy like many have mentioned in other posts. I will be posting up some current pictures as well as current measurements soon as the supplements arrive so everyone that follows can watch this all unfold.

I would also like to give a big thank you to Redefine Nutrition (aka FinaFlex) for this opportunity, as well as MrKleen73 for helping me get this thing setup. He has not only been an inspiration for me to get back into shape. But has been available anytime I needed to bounce information off of. I designed my workout and nutrition in the very beginning and things were working fine. I hit a plateau and have taken his advise to give the Lean Gains diet a try, as well as give his workout a shot just to change things up.

Supplements shall be here in the next few days. I have already picked up a bottle of the Pro Xanthine today. (Word to the wise don't buy your supps at Nutrition Depot. I paid double than what I should have if I would have ordered it online. Oh well you live and learn. GRRRRR)

Supplements to be taken

Weeks 1 - 16 using FINAFLEX * PRO XANTHINE (1 capsule one x day for 16 wks) (If I become immune to these I will bump it to 2 a day)
Weeks 1 - 16 using Labrada Lean Gold w/ Tonalin CLA (2 pills three x’s day)
Weeks 1 - 8 using FINAFLEX * EPI-V (2 capsules three x’s day for 8 wks)
Weeks 1 - 24 using FINAFLEX * PCT REV. Black (1 capsule two x’s day for 24 wks)
Weeks 7 - 16 using FINAFLEX * PURE TEST (2 capsules three x's day for 10 wks)

My current starting weight is 264
Current Body fat 29.9%

Goal is to hit 200 lbs
Goal 10% or less

Measurements and Pics to follow.

July 3rd 2011

Weight: 265

Neck: 17.25
Shoulder: 52.75
Chest: 48.25
Waist: 44
Abdomen: 53.0
Hips: 44.5
Thigh: 25.25
Knee: 16.5
Calf: 16.75
Ankle: 9.5
Arm: 16.5
Forearm: 12.25
Wrist: 7

July 17th 2011

Weight: 264

Neck: 18.25
Shoulder: 53.25
Chest: 48.75
Waist: 44
Abdomen: 52.0
Hips: 44.5
Thigh: 25.25
Knee: 16
Calf: 16.75
Ankle: 9.5
Arm: 16.5
Forearm: 12
Wrist: 7

January 23rd 2011

July 17th 2011
7-17-11 Front.jpg

7-17-11 Front Double Bi.jpg

January 23rd 2011

July 17th 2011

7-17-11 Double Back Bi.jpg

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm already on Board Brotha, just do what we all know you can do and this will be the best LOG ever!!! Just remember... This is what I tell myself and it works..."This is the first day of the rest of your Life!" meaning once you have accomplished this, everything else is small potatoes in comparison! I have faith in you Brotha.. In the words or Arnold... "Do it... Do it now!!!!"

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you very much. I will work my a$$ off to make you all happy and to make myself happy as well.

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Onlychevy6 (Jeff) I'm a very proud of you on how far you have come, along with all your hard work! I know you can do anything you set your mind too!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good Woman! By the way everyone, she has made a lot of changes to and looks much better, and strong too!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Chevy! You're gonna kill this! I'm in man. With keen and scottydoc in your corner it's kind of hard to go wrong.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The battle continues ....fight the good fight, I am enjoying the products they are solid and I seem to be getting a bit more size as I lose..

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Felt a little bloated in the pics I took this morning. Its all good though. Looking at these pics compared to where I started you can see a good bit of change. Heck I even had to remeasure a couple of times just to make sure what I was seeing was real especially in only 15 days. I am looking forward to this run and see how much more change will happen. :18:

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't going to post my secret Lean gains diet but since I have been asked what my diet is looking like since I have started the Lean gains diet this week here it is. I have two different calorie break downs. One is for lifting days and the other is for non-lifting days. Now I am drinking water only all day not just during meals. And remember I am Cutting not Bulking.

Lift Days
2414 calories

Meal 1 - Breaking Fast (12pm - 1pm)

4 oz of Venison
1 Fiber one bar
1/2 oz 10 each Almonds
Meal replacement shake
2 each EFA Lean gold with Tonalin CLA
16 oz water

756 calories 27.2 grams of fat / 43.6 grams of Carbs. / 91.3 grams of Protein

Meal 2 Pre-Workout Meal (3pm - 4 pm)

4 oz of Fish
1/2 cup Brown Rice
1/2 oz 10 each Almonds
1 Scoop of Whey Protein with BCAA
2 each EFA Lean Gold with Tonalin CLA
16 oz of Water

647 Calories 20.1 grams of Fat / 33.8 grams of Carbs. / 82.8 grams of Protein

Meal 3 Post Workout (7pm - 8pm)

8 eggs whites
3/4 cup oatmeal with cinnamon
1 fiber one bar
1 oz 20 each Almonds
1 Scoop of Whey Protein with BCAA w/12oz of Milk
1 pack of ISS Vitamins
16 oz of Water

1011 Calories 34.5 grams of Fat / 77.3 grams of Carbs. / 101.1 grams of Protein

Non-Workout Days

1744 Calories

Meal 1 Breaking Fast (12pm - 1 pm)

6 oz of Chicken
2 cups of Romaine Lettuce
1 oz 20 each Almonds
Meal Replacement shake
16 oz Water

886 Calories 42.2 grams of Fat / 38.8 grams of Carbs / 89.0 grams of Protein

Meal 2 (3pm - 4pm)

1 oz 20 each Almonds
1 Scoop of Whey Protein w/ BCAA
16 oz Water

502 calories 25.1 grams of Fat / 15.2 grams of Carbs / 57.3 grams of Protein

Meal 3 (7pm-8pm)

8 egg whites
1/2 cup of oatmeal with cinnamon
1/2 oz 10 each Almonds
16 oz Water

356 calories 15.4 grams of Fat / 20.0 grams of Carbs / 34.4 grams of Protein

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow... That is strict my friend! I bet you look forward to the almonds more than anything else, huh?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow... That is strict my friend! I bet you look forward to the almonds more than anything else, huh?
Yes sir. This is how dedicated i am to get results. It is actually an easy diet now that I am used to it. I may have a few cheat days on my non workout days over the weekend but still try to do my best to stay within the calorie range. Also on my non workout days I will be doing cardio. Possibly up to 2 times a day.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On another note I don't think I will feel weak prior to my workouts, however if I do I might buy some N.O. Ignite as a pre workout. That stuff tasted good and when it finally kicked in it stayed for a while. The only other pre-work out I have tried was N2TKS and that worked good also. And I am still considering adding in need2slin. Still not sure on this we shall see as time progresses.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm already on Board Brotha, just do what we all know you can do and this will be the best LOG ever!!! Just remember... This is what I tell myself and it works..."This is the first day of the rest of your Life!" meaning once you have accomplished this, everything else is small potatoes in comparison! I have faith in you Brotha.. In the words or Arnold... "Do it... Do it now!!!!"

"This is the first day of the rest of your Life!" VERY TRUE ;)

I`m in.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Max.. It should be an awesome transformation for sure. When I first started all this back in January I was literally 1 lbs away from being 300 lbs. I entered in a body transformation contest and feel i did fairly well. In the first 90 days I only did the p90x workout cause i was embarrassed on how i looked and ate healthy even though my calories maxed out at 1800 (Too low as I figured out afterwards). And for those who know me. I can give a rats ass what people think of me. That just tells you how depressed i was and never tried to show it. Once that was over in April I joined Gold Gym and up until this past week was in the gym 6 days a week doing a single body part every day. My new workout will consist of 3 full body workouts every other day with weekend off. With the exception of the non workout days doing cardio including the weekends.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see these results Jeff!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pic look great Jeff, so much more muscle in your upper body, it is obvious, post a pic of the very begining next to that one. Just put em together with paint to show the amazing difference.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pic look great Jeff, so much more muscle in your upper body, it is obvious, post a pic of the very begining next to that one. Just put em together with paint to show the amazing difference.
That was a good idea Chris. Albeit embarrassing that I allowed myself to get way out of control. If you look in the first post you will now see they starting pictures compared to today. Hell just for giggles here is a picture of me in 1999-2000. I weighed in at 180-185 back then. You can see after I had some major surgeries what had happened.

first_shape.jpg

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a great picture and there is nothing wrong looking back and remembering things, just don't get too caught up in the past that you lose site of the future! It is never too late, I mean you are not dead my friend, and you are healthy, and the harder you work, the healthier you get and the longer you will live and the happier your life will be, believe me! It is not easy, if it were then everyone would look like Chris and how I used to look in my Avatar, etc. It takes strength of mind my friend, something I know you have... Will-Power! Also, remember inevitably this is a marathon, not a sprint, your little run might be a sprint, but in the big scheme of things and life in general, staying in shape and taking care of your body and looking the way you want to does not happen over night... Just know that it will happen, you keep plugging away and you will lose that fat 1Lb at a time, just stay the course and you will be amazed at what you can do, your only limits are the ones you give yourself!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scottydoc you couldn't be more correct. I have been using that picture as motivation. When I am done I will be much better looking then I was back then lol. Just a lot less hair.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not sure how I missed this one but def down for the ride.give it hell chevy

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice advice Al, hey Jeff, that is a good pic but not what I wanted to see. I wanna see your first before pic before you started the transformation challenge put next to your most recent one.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since the beginning of the transformation.

Alright Bro, look at all the changes. so much more muscle and definition in the shoulders. Everything else is tighter and much smaller now. Doing a great job Jeff!

Jeff Progress Montage 7-17-11.jpg

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice comparisons, very noticeable changes, I can't wait to see you post a Third row at the completion of this RUN! I'm not in any way trying to diminish your hard work and incredible results, but I believe your final pictures should be way more drastic of changes, especially if compared with your originals... WoW!!! In it to WIN it Brotha, you go this!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright Bro, look at all the changes. so much more muscle and definition in the shoulders. Everything else is tighter and much smaller now. Doing a great job Jeff!View attachment 41385
Thanks for doing it this way. When you look at it side by side you can really see the changes. Heck even looking at the back there seems to be a big change as well. I can see I need a tan as well. LmaoAfter this run it is my hope that I can blow all of these changes out of the water. And get back to the normal me. Hell if I can get to 210 and be approx 10% that would be huge. Then cut down to the single digits. I might have a shot at being right there with you in the weight and in the single digits? Hell yeah....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just keep on killing it and we shall see what all is there when you are done. One thing is for sure. You won't be a thin person when you lean up. Your muscle will be a lot thicker than when you were surfing and it will reshape your body. I am really enjoying watching your progress keep it up.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you all for the kind words and motivation. I am so excited about this new run I am about to start. I have already started the Pro Xanthine and I feel great. Probably one of the best fat burners I have ever taken. I had the wife try one over the weekend to see if she can tell me hiw she feels taking it. And her first thing she said was she had what felt like heart burn. I told her to drink more water. Then it went away. All through out the day she would get warm and start sweating and didnt know why. Lol. I asked her if ahe had the jitters and she did not have any. So I may let her use a bottle for 6 weeks or so. She was drinking alot more water and peeing like a horse all day. Lol. Man you have to love how this stuff works.I know I do.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Should be good for her. Toss her a bone, and not the one in your drawers... Let her enjoy some assistance with her diet as well. Gotta be harder on her with eating being at home all day.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be good for her. Toss her a bone, and not the one in your drawers... Let her enjoy some assistance with her diet as well. Gotta be harder on her with eating being at home all day.
"Old Mother Hubbard went into the Cupboard to get her dog a Bone...
She bent over and Rover took over, she got a Bone of her own!!! Oh....!
~Andrew Dice Clay~

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yo!, Sweet Tits how's about you bringing me a beer.

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Bub,
WOW!!! You are looking so great. I love that you have gotten on board with the man and I, and are living a healthier life. Your transformation is just amazing. You are starting to become all balloony like the man. :) (probably not the best word for that, but that’s what I say to him) Your before and after pictures are fabulous. You personally can never really tell if your making progress until you do a side-by-side comparison. Bub, there aren’t enough words in my vocabulary that can tell you how proud I am of you! Keep up the wonderful work, and keep giving me great material to brag to mom about. lol. Smooches…

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Onlychevy6 (Jeff) I'm a very proud of you on how far you have come, along with all your hard work! I know you can do anything you set your mind too!!
Sis,
You should be congratulating yourself too. Jumping on board and re-transforming your body is rough, but shopping for new clothes is the most rewarding part. J You look just as amazing as my brother does. You are right there with him working your butt off too, and you deserve some love shown your way. Its not all about him, its about you both. Smooches to you too!! xoxo

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bub,WOW!!! You are looking so great. I love that you have gotten on board with the man and I, and are living a healthier life. Your transformation is just amazing. You are starting to become all balloony like the man. :) (probably not the best word for that, but that’s what I say to him) Your before and after pictures are fabulous. You personally can never really tell if your making progress until you do a side-by-side comparison. Bub, there aren’t enough words in my vocabulary that can tell you how proud I am of you! Keep up the wonderful work, and keep giving me great material to brag to mom about. lol. Smooches…
Damn you talk about making your brother shed a tear. Jeez.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is time to get Lean my friend, this is your time, there is only one thing left to say...

Arnold Schartzenegger.... Do it... Do it NOW!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Aww so much love up in here!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

props!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I recieved some epi-v today. Will have to buy 1 or 2 bottles to make a full 6-8 week run. On my way to the gym now and took 2 pills to start things off. Yeah baby...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get after it pimpin!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7-18-11

So today I started the new regimen today. Started the day off with Pro Xanthine 500-XT this morning at 7am. Got home and a little surprise my EPI-V was here. So I changed and popped two pills and went to go workout. Now let me say this. When I was finished, the whole way home i felt like i needed to pull over and vomit all the water i drank. LMAO... Now that i have felt what this will do with just two pills I think i will take only 4 pills for the first couple of weeks and bump it up to 6 then. I had plenty of energy and felt nice and strong. Now for the workout.

Flat Dumbbell Bench

1 set of 8 80 lbs (Personal Best on weight to date)
1 set of 8 80 lbs
1 set of 6 75 lbs
1 set of 6 70 lbs

Dumbbell Rows

1 set of 8 90 lbs (Personal Best on weight to date)
1 set of 10 90 lbs
1 set of 8 85 lbs
1 set of 5 80 lbs

Shoulder Press Machine

1 set of 8 220 lbs (Personal Best on weight to date)
1 set of 10 220 lbs
1 set of 6 200 lbs
1 set of 3 180 lbs

Reverse Grip Dumbbell Drag Curls

1 set of 6 50 lbs (Personal Best on weight to date)
1 set of 6 50 lbs
1 set of 3 40 lbs
1 set of 3 35 lbs

Leg Press

1 set of 8 630 lbs
1 set of 10 630 lbs
1 set of 8 540 lbs
1 set of 6 480 lbs

Lying Leg Curls

1 set of 8 140 lbs (Personal best on weight to date)
1 set of 6 140 lbs
1 set of 4 130 lbs
1 set of 2 120 lbs

So overall. I was extremely happy with tonight's workout. I am not back to my normal leg press weight yet but i can easily see i should be there in the next 2 weeks. The diet is in full effect. I now have this diet down and have no problems with it. In the beginning it was a tad tough to eat my largest meal after my workout. Now, I am like is that it. LMAO...

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Sis,
You should be congratulating yourself too. Jumping on board and re-transforming your body is rough, but shopping for new clothes is the most rewarding part. J You look just as amazing as my brother does. You are right there with him working your butt off too, and you deserve some love shown your way. Its not all about him, its about you both. Smooches to you too!! xoxo
Thank you sister girl! Yes, shopping is the most rewarding part since I "love" to shop!! Love you Doll!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This morning started off pretty good. I was worried at first that I wouldn't get a good nights rest being I took the EPI-V for the first time and it has a little bit of stims in it. Needless to say I went to bed later than normal and actually woke up 45 minutes before the alarm clock goes off. And felt completely rested. It was a very nice surprise.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff, you going to finish out the weekend with 4 a day then increase it to 6 or are you going for 6 today.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This morning started off pretty good. I was worried at first that I wouldn't get a good nights rest being I took the EPI-V for the first time and it has a little bit of stims in it. Needless to say I went to bed later than normal and actually woke up 45 minutes before the alarm clock goes off. And felt completely rested. It was a very nice surprise.
Personally I have not found EPI-V to interfere with my sleep as long as I take it within 6hrs of my estimated sleep time, I have seen others more sensitive to it and they need closer to 8hrs in the beginning, but like most things, your body will adapt and regulate!

Jeff... On a side note, did I read it correctly, do you think the EPI-V made you feel queazy or was it all the water you drank following a hard workout? The only time I have ever really found any kind of substance hurt my stomach or make me feel queazy is after a workout, but on an empty stomach, especially if it has stims in it, just an FYI, might wanna at least drink it down with your post-workout protein shake or something vs. empty stomach, if this is even the case!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff, you going to finish out the weekend with 4 a day then increase it to 6 or are you going for 6 today.
Thru the weekend with 4 a day then start Monday with 6. Normally I dont take supps on the weekends but I have a feeling I should with these for best results.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally I have not found EPI-V to interfere with my sleep as long as I take it within 6hrs of my estimated sleep time, I have seen others more sensitive to it and they need closer to 8hrs in the beginning, but like most things, your body will adapt and regulate!Jeff... On a side note, did I read it correctly, do you think the EPI-V made you feel queazy or was it all the water you drank following a hard workout? The only time I have ever really found any kind of substance hurt my stomach or make me feel queazy is after a workout, but on an empty stomach, especially if it has stims in it, just an FYI, might wanna at least drink it down with your post-workout protein shake or something vs. empty stomach, if this is even the case!
No it was not the supplements that did that. It was all the water I drank during. This was a great workout. I lifted more than I have before and really was pushing myself. As far as timing before bed. I workout approx 3-4 hours prior to bed. I will be taking the last dose of the supps about 45 minutes to an hour prior to my workout.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No it was not the supplements that did that. It was all the water I drank during. This was a great workout. I lifted more than I have before and really was pushing myself. As far as timing before bed. I workout approx 3-4 hours prior to bed. I will be taking the last dose of the supps about 45 minutes to an hour prior to my workout.
OK... Just be careful taking it so close to your bed-time, when you sleep is when you heal/recover and burn the majority of your fat, so you don't wanna Fugg with that!