Packers6211 Androseries log Androlean with Androhard - AnabolicMinds.com

Packers6211 Androseries log Androlean with Androhard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Androseries log Androlean with Androhard

Guys I just got back home from tdy, and my long awaited Androhard was sitting on bed. I will start log later today. Log will consist of a stack containing the following: Primordial Performance Androlean, Androhard, Liver Juice, Xtend BCAA, APS Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate, and LEAN EFX. Main goals to gain leaner muscle mass while shredding excess weight.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Today took 1st serving of Androlean and Androhard early morning. Took second dose mid evening. Cardio day with 30 minutes around track. Tomorrow I will be playing in a softall torney from 10 am to 6-7 pm. Sunday will be fist lift day with chest and tri's.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Day 3 continue to take servings of Androlean and Androhard. First lift day added 3 caps pre and post workout of Creatine nitrate, and 1 scoop Mesomorph. Post workout 1 serving Xtend BCAA. Few weeks out from kids baseball, didn't know what to expect. Had an amazing workout to my suprise with energy level quite high.

Chest:

Bench Press warm up 135lb x 10 175lb x 5 sets x 5 reps

DB Incline Presses 50lbs x 5 reps x 5 sets

lat machine close grip pulldowns 90lb x 10, 10, 10

Triceps:

Rope Pressdowns: warm up 90lbs x 10, 100lbs x 10,10,10

Seated DB pullovers 50lbs x 8,8,8

Standing reverse close grip curls bar x 10, 10, 10

Good pump today looking forward to bicep day tomorrow.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed along.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Day 4 Bicep day. Woke up and was hungry as heck. Drank a myofusion protein shake and off to work. Over all feeling good, little soar from yesterday's chest and tri's.

seated alt db curls 40 x 8,8,8,8

Standing ez bar curl 65lbs x 8,8,8

High pulley cable curls 80lbs x 10, 10, 10

Seated concentration curls 25 lbs x 6,6,6,6,

Felt good pumps and intense mental focuse to push through workout. Post workout sauna 10 minutes. I'll be adding my fat burner tomorrow Lean EFX. ! cap daily. First scoop of Xtend BCCA last night have to say this stuff taste amazing!!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

Hey hey Packers! Goodgrip/rulk22 here and subbd. I tried the Myofusion as you suggested and it wasnt bad at all. I just picked up a 5lb jug of Syngex from VPX to compare.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Yeah bro glad your here on my log!! So far so good just 4 days in. Got a ways to go. Yeah I love Myo, but I do get Muscle Milk every now and then. I just tried Xtend BCCA first time last night and have to say that stuff taste great.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Day 5! Today was cardio day mile out the track then step sprints. Hot as hell down here in Alabama no freaking joke 90-98 degrees with 100 percent humidity! Tomorrow will be back day! So far still feeling good. I seem more agressive then usual.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Random, but what flavor of Xtend did you get?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

orange

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Random, but what flavor of Xtend did you get?
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Day 6: Back day. Just to clairfy, I've used Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate before this stack. That being said I know what to expect from those two. Although I know I get insane feeling and pump from those two, when taken before I didn't notice an agressive side. I was more focused and high energy levels for sure, but I've been feeling a lot more agressive then normal.

cable machine rows: warm up 100lbs x 10 120lbs x 8,8,8

laterial free weight machine rows: 180lbs x 8,8,8

lat machine bar pull to chest: 90lbs x 10 120lbs x 10, 10, 10

db rows 40lbs x 8,8,8
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Today was shoulder day, T-storms hit us so had to skip track and instead did cardio on treadmill after workout. I'm feeling more intensity each day and on each lift. Also sweating more then usual which for me is a good thing.

Db presses 45lbs x 10, 8, 8, 8

straight bar upright rows bar x 10, 10, 10

behind-neck pulldowns warm up 80lbs x 10, 90lbs x 8,8,8

smith machine shrugs 140lbs x 10, 10, 10, first time doing these

Lat machine pulldowns: warm up 120lbs x 10 150lbs x 8,8,8
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Don't know how I missed this thread, good luck with the cycle!

14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Warm up with treadmill 10 minutes, then off to legs!

Squats: 135lbs x 8,8,8,8

Leg Presses: 230lbs x 10 320lbs x 8,8,8

deadlifts 135lbs x 8,8,8

leg ext: 105lbs x 10,10,10

Hurting like hell but def feeling the pumps and energy along with increase aggression.
  15. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know im following you elsewhere, but Ill sub here as well
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

I'm in man, keep hitting it hard.

4wk Androhard/Androlean 4wkPCT log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Today woke up soar as I've been in years. My quda, and legs are on fire!!!! Today being Father's Day, I spent most of the day home, and grilling! About to go with wife to track and do a mile! Tomorrow will be Chest and Tri's!
  18. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Today woke up soar as I've been in years. My quda, and legs are on fire!!!! Today being Father's Day, I spent most of the day home, and grilling! About to go with wife to track and do a mile! Tomorrow will be Chest and Tri's!
    I knew that leg day would get ya.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Still soar from leg day! Today started off rough, just feeling really tired. I told myself over and over shut up and go! It's a matter of how bad one want's it and right I want IT!!! Today was Chest and tri's.

Chest:

incline db presses 50lbs x 8,8,8,8

Pec-deck 137.5 warm up 10 reps 150lbs x 10, 10, 10

Lat machine Chest pulldowns: 90lbs 8,8,8,8

Triceps:

Machine Dips: 120lbs x 10,10,10

rope pressdowns warm up 90lbs 15, 110lbs 10,10,10

db overhead pullovers 60lbs x 8,8,8,8

Starting to notice that although I can't seem to drop weight on scales, my body is feeling tighter and more jacked if that makes sense. I continue to feel aggressive and can tell my strength is getting up. If I can target my chest and sides to drop some bf I'd be in good shape. It sucks to be able to gain mass but I feel like I'd have to start meth to lose this excess bf.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

I feel you on feeling frustrated with losing the bf. I can put on muscle pretty easy but unfortunatly I put on fat just as easy. Still toying with the nutrition and everything to find that sweet spot.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

I swear bro I look crazy. I have thick sold calves, arms with defention, and shoulders too. However my stomach and chest no matter what I do, just takes a lifetime to drop bf. I have a lot to lose though so just got to be patient. I've gone from 291 at only 5'5 to 244-245 but can't seem to lose anymore. I eat lean meals, but I just don't drop the weight as quick. I think I big reason though was the fact I had low testosterone levels for who knows how long. I'm in the mix of trt trying to get my levels back to normal range.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

I swear bro I look crazy. I have thick sold calves, arms with defention, and shoulders too. However my stomach and chest no matter what I do, just takes a lifetime to drop bf. I have a lot to lose though so just got to be patient. I've gone from 291 at only 5'5 to 244-245 but can't seem to lose anymore. I eat lean meals, but I just don't drop the weight as quick. I think I big reason though was the fact I had low testosterone levels for who knows how long. I'm in the mix of trt trying to get my levels back to normal range.
    Good luck with everything bro and I hope the stack brings you closer to your goals. I carry most of my bf in my torso, lean calves, quads and arms for the most part but getting rid of this belly is dang chore! Lol.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

lol I know bro hope we both get some progress. I measured my calves the other day they were little over 19 inches
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

lol I know bro hope we both get some progress. I measured my calves the other day they were little over 19 inches
    Damn bro you have some serious calf measurements...holy crap!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Haha I'll have to do pics soon although I'm embarrased with all this bf that clings to my chest and gut!
  26. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Haha I'll have to do pics soon although I'm embarrased with all this bf that clings to my chest and gut!
    Id give you the ol' "No one judges, etc..", but I don't do pictures either (although for a different reason).
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Different reasons hey! Hummm You got warrants out for yah???? lol JK. If my body looked like my calves I'd take pictures all day long!

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Id give you the ol' "No one judges, etc..", but I don't do pictures either (although for a different reason).
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

One thing is for sure, this stack is kicking in full on. I feel stronger each day, but at the same time I feel like I can push myself more and more. Today was bicep day, and had to move in quickly at gym as it was packed as crap. Didn'te even get a chance to do my high pulley cable curls bc someone stayed on it for ever.

Seated alt db curls up from 40 to 45lbs 6,6,6,6

Ez=Bar curls: started with 65lbs x 8 added 10 so 75lbs x 8,8,8

21's with straight bar 65lbs total. My arms on fire from this shiz no joke!!!

Hammer curls 40lbs x 6,6
  29. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Different reasons hey! Hummm You got warrants out for yah???? lol JK. If my body looked like my calves I'd take pictures all day long!
    Besides not really being one to share pics in general, I do talk about alot of grey area type conversations, which i'd prefer to do in an anonymous fashion.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

I hear that bro!! I'm trying to get where I use to be. At least then I was or appeared to look in good shape. I was too young to start winni, but was close to bf I would need to be then. Where as now I have at least 45-55 lbs to go. I don't know how I'm going to do it, but it's going to happen one way or another.

Besides not really being one to share pics in general, I do talk about alot of grey area type conversations, which i'd prefer to do in an anonymous fashion.
  31. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I hear that bro!! I'm trying to get where I use to be. At least then I was or appeared to look in good shape. I was too young to start winni, but was close to bf I would need to be then. Where as now I have at least 45-55 lbs to go. I don't know how I'm going to do it, but it's going to happen one way or another.
    Persistence allows anything to happen. Keep at it!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Bad news and good news! Good news is I def feel this stack really kicking. Doing back today on machine rows went to 165 and felt like I could go up 10-30 more lol but patience is key! Bad news is my little son got a hold of Daddy's book bag and played with my bottle of Androhard that I waited so freaking patiently for two months and opened it. It spilled all in my bag around some sticky crap I had from a drink and well there it goes. So I'll have to finish my log using just the androlean. I had enough androhard in my pill box to last another 3 days, but that's it. I was like a loss dog feeling like complete crap!! However I'll keep my spirits up.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Ok today was back day after taking off day yesterday. Today woke up normal 4:40 am off to work. Lifted tonight at 8pm.

Deadlifts: addes 20lbs from last time so 155lbs x 8,8,8,8 no problems

Close grip lat pulldowns to chest: warm up 80lbs x 10, 100lbs x 8,8,8,8

Db rows up now to 50lbs x 8,8,8

Machine rows: warm up 135lbs x 10 bump to 165lbs x 8,8,8 I swear I don't know if it's the stack, but I felt like 165 was easy
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Bad news and good news! Good news is I def feel this stack really kicking. Doing back today on machine rows went to 165 and felt like I could go up 10-30 more lol but patience is key! Bad news is my little son got a hold of Daddy's book bag and played with my bottle of Androhard that I waited so freaking patiently for two months and opened it. It spilled all in my bag around some sticky crap I had from a drink and well there it goes. So I'll have to finish my log using just the androlean. I had enough androhard in my pill box to last another 3 days, but that's it. I was like a loss dog feeling like complete crap!! However I'll keep my spirits up.
    Oh man...not good. Glad the little man didnt decide to take some AH (sounds like hes too young for 19 inch calf muscles). Good luck bro I'll be checking in for sure!

4wk Androhard/Androlean 4wkPCT log
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Man this aggressive feeling is sweet. It's like I want to hit a wall but I'm not mad just pumped. Today was shoulder's. I'm trying to get the most into the weekend, since this Tuesday I'll be moving into my new house which will take a couple of days.

Barbell shrugs: 135lb x 8,8,8

Db Presses 50lbs x 8,8,8,8,

behind neck pull downs: warm up with 80lbs x 10 100lbs x 6,6,6

Machine Lat pulldowns: warm up 135lbs x 10 150lbs x 8,8,8,
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

That sucks bro and definatly a good thing though that your little boy didnt ingest any...
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  37. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

See my post on ology.

I will offer you the sales price whenever, since you said you had concern for the enddate, I will give you the discount if you are later able to grab it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Yeah that boy is his Daddy all over, when I got the perfect push up from a friend for my birthday couple years ago, I found him in the living room trying to do them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    That sucks bro and definatly a good thing though that your little boy didnt ingest any...
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Bro that would be more then appreciated. You know how long I waited to do this, and when this happend I about flat-lined. I'm still runnin the lean, and may had another to run it longer. I'm really seeing a major difference in my workout's and body's feeling. Primordial Performance wasn't bs anyone when they made the Androseries. This is an amazing stack!

See my post on ology.

I will offer you the sales price whenever, since you said you had concern for the enddate, I will give you the discount if you are later able to grab it.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Yeah that boy is his Daddy all over, when I got the perfect push up from a friend for my birthday couple years ago, I found him in the living room trying to do them lol.
    What's the perfect push-up?

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Japohl1's Androhard and AndroLean Log
    By japohl1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 280
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 01:09 AM