Packers6211 Androseries log Androlean with Androhard

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm adding the face pulls tomorrow in my back day. Ought to be a good day!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm adding the face pulls tomorrow in my back day. Ought to be a good day!!
Nice man I love face pulls. Posture correction. I do them in two variations, where I let me shoulders roll forward and then I pull them back, and one where I keep my shoulders back the whole time. I think both are necessary for the full effect.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep my scapula retracted throughout the movement. I like them better that way.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One tip for facepulls is to keep our scapula retracted throughout the motion. Also, go for higher reps on them.
I think there is advantage to letting the shoulders come forward so that you have to pull the scapula back during the motion. I really don't see the advantage to only doing scapula retracted face pulls.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think there is advantage to letting the shoulders come forward so that you have to pull the scapula back during the motion. I really don't see the advantage to only doing scapula retracted face pulls.
It's mainly to keep the entire trap region tight throughout the movement to simulate then tension needed during bench.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's mainly to keep the entire trap region tight throughout the movement to simulate then tension needed during bench.
That makes sense. Damn bench... I hate it but we pretty much all need it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last day with androlean, and felt amazing. My agression hasn't tapered and I find myself feeling alert and more energized. I will have to say androlean is very well designed and I'm very pleased. I've notice both strength and def in my arms and shoulders. I know that if I hadn't lost my hard during week 2, the results would have been more intense. I will be running the hard and lean this time without losing it lol in a few months. PP continues to develop remakable products and now I'd like to see a fat burner that will rival all others!!!!

Shoulders:

Behind-neck pulldowns: warm up 70lbs x 10 90lbs x 8,8,8

seated alt db presses: 50lbs x 8,8,8,8

standing laterial db raises: 15lbs x 10,10,10

straight bar upright rows bar x 10,10,10,10

lat machine pulldowns: warm up 135lbs x 10 150lbs x 8,8,8

I will be starting a log on Combustion and Slinshot, along with Anabeta. Thanks to everyone that followed. Note I would have had more into the third and final week if it weren't moving into my first house.​
I'm on my first week of AH/AL can't wait to see how this combo works. That sucks about the Androhard, glad you liked the Androlean tho!

Keep up the good work bro!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on my first week of AH/AL can't wait to see how this combo works. That sucks about the Androhard, glad you liked the Androlean tho!

I imagine this is what you look like when you take your androhard/androlean now lol :alcoholic:

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jd thanks bro! Are you logging this? If so link me

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gotta say, there are more and more amazing logs with the Androseries with each passing month. Just thought id mention this.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A stack of the two would be nice.
Yah I would like to throw some Formula X in too, I think the Divison 1 and formula x would have amazing synergy.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is Formula X? I love Divinil, especially stacked with forskolin, DAA, and fenukreek

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen a lot about divison one as of a late. What is it exactally.
Basically, it binds to SHBG which frees up testosterone. So you have more active test in your body instead of the regularly large amount of inactive test. I'll be logging it soon ;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basically, it binds to SHBG which frees up testosterone. So you have more active test in your body instead of the regularly large amount of inactive test. I'll be logging it soon ;)
Just don't use it immediately going into PCT.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump thanks for the info bro! Will have to check into it. What's a good Pre-workout energy that doesn't have to strong of a taste. I hate the fact that every thing powder usses fake sugars as I reather them actually use sugar or cane sugar.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump thanks for the info bro! Will have to check into it. What's a good Pre-workout energy that doesn't have to strong of a taste. I hate the fact that every thing powder usses fake sugars as I reather them actually use sugar or cane sugar.
What are you looking for in a pre-WO? Pumps, energy, focus, aggression, etc.?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want something that taste good to drink it down. I mean I love mesomorph as it's one of my favorite of all times. However it taste is too strong at times. I like one that can give me a quick burst of energy and nitric oxide pump to workout with. I already take Combustion for fat loss, but need something for when heading to gym. I've tried jacked and didn't care for it. Meso worked good but the new one doesn't seem to do the same as old version.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want something that taste good to drink it down. I mean I love mesomorph as it's one of my favorite of all times. However it taste is too strong at times. I like one that can give me a quick burst of energy and nitric oxide pump to workout with. I already take Combustion for fat loss, but need something for when heading to gym. I've tried jacked and didn't care for it. Meso worked good but the new one doesn't seem to do the same as old version.
I assume you want something stim'd then for your preworkout. What about lit-up by AppNut?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lit-Up by AN
White Flood by CL

Those two don't have a chemical taste to them and give a nice, smooth energy.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lit-Up by AN
White Flood by CL

I logged lit-up when it first came out, it was a great. The taste was a bit too sweet and it dyed my mouth, but I believe they fixed it. Either way, the DAA in it is LEGIT.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Packers, this may sound a little to simple, but the burn 60 from gnc works pretty good form me. Its pills not a drink but its got caffiene and some other ingrediants in it and your supposed to burn up to like 50% more calories because of it. Or throw in our Creapure creatine and bulk Beta alanine to any of your drink powders and you oughta be good. The beta alanine is a definate pick me up. If your looking for taste, our vitaberry is amazing or something from Beverly Intl. is pretty good.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I logged lit-up when it first came out, it was a great. The taste was a bit too sweet and it dyed my mouth, but I believe they fixed it. Either way, the DAA in it is LEGIT.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of that potent red dye, but the product is very cheap and effective.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys!! I'll def look into both and give them a try. I wish they had sample packs so at least I could try them before dropping the doe lol. Come to think of it wonder if PP is every going to make their own pre-workout drink!!!!!

Lit-Up by AN
White Flood by CL

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys!! I'll def look into both and give them a try. I wish they had sample packs so at least I could try them before dropping the doe lol. Come to think of it wonder if PP is every going to make their own pre-workout drink!!!!!
We have one; it's called Pre-Max.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'll be a sob!! Haha I didn't know that. Will have to check them all out and see what a like. I still like Meso but just isn't the same as the original. I've heard a lot about white flood.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Premax is stim free but even so, its amazing and works well. The GPLC in it still gives me a stim like effect, but the protein found in it will help to start the recovery process faster.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Premax is stim free but even so, its amazing and works well. The GPLC in it still gives me a stim like effect, but the protein found in it will help to start the recovery process faster.
Just add caffeine or bulk 1,3

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'll be a sob!! Haha I didn't know that. Will have to check them all out and see what a like. I still like Meso but just isn't the same as the original. I've heard a lot about white flood.
I'd split up the premax, half premax with a dose or half of your favorite stim preworkout. That blunts the cost of premax, but still gives the benefits.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, it helps with the bloodflow to the brain and my levels of focus. I usually mix 1-2 scoops with a LC Monster.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im all out of Primordial Performance's GPLC bulk powder, so ill have to get some more and try that out. Have you guys heard of GPLC hardening the muscles after using it for a long time? Djm stated this before.