Packers6211 Androseries log Androlean with Androhard

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finding a good doc should become easier as the field continues to grow and more research emerges.
Yeah I agree, I think the general focus though is finding a doctor that is progressive with research and not going by the same things his 30 yr old textbook taught him.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I was actually stoked that he seem to know way more about this then the other. Once I can get it all straight, I know my goals will be easier to obtain. I just hope I can get him to prescribe HCG as not only will it help me in fertillty, but may help me knock some of this excess fat off.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I was actually stoked that he seem to know way more about this then the other. Once I can get it all straight, I know my goals will be easier to obtain. I just hope I can get him to prescribe HCG as not only will it help me in fertillty, but may help me knock some of this excess fat off.
Glad it sounds like you've found a better doc. One thing to keep in mind is that it takes 56 days for a sperm cell to mature, so it'll take time to see an increase in sperm count.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's some wicked stuff lol. I also got some wyked from Tauris to give a shot.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm an even bigger fan of it since they removed the red paint *err* dyes.
Yeah that was my biggest complaint in the cherry citrus. The peach tea is very good though, I add a dash of lemon juice and it is actually pleasurable to drink.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah that was my biggest complaint in the cherry citrus. The peach tea is very good though, I add a dash of lemon juice and it is actually pleasurable to drink.
I'm not a fan of tea, which gets me the strangest looks in Texas.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys that's my new link to my new log!! This will be my last one before I ramp up for the PP Mega stack log.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha you had to ask. Well Hopefull if everything goes good and PP Reps like me lol I want to do their future Androdrive, along with TCF-1, dermacrine, and Alpha Liquid vade!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha you had to ask. Well Hopefull if everything goes good and PP Reps like me lol I want to do their future Androdrive, along with TCF-1, dermacrine, and Alpha Liquid vade!!!
Nice!! Recomp and feel amazing!!

Strength and sexy stack lol.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You dang right I am lol!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thought I would do some updated pictures. Got a long way still on burning off the fat, but I believe I have some progress.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Packers update pictures

Ok these are going to be from Jan this year and then from Tuesday this week. Top ones are the newest.

Attachments

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol bro I get this all the time, and I'm like what the hell are they talking about. Then I saw the new update pictures my wife did of the back shot of my calves and I was like shiiiiiiiiiizz now I see it. I just wish I could make my abs and chest look like those dang things. I will soon. I was awaiting to see if PP was going to do any log promos at all on drive. I figured that one may have a shot since it's not the highest of the bunch, but hereto said he wasn't sure if they we even going to do any. Have you done any logs lately?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol bro I get this all the time, and I'm like what the hell are they talking about. Then I saw the new update pictures my wife did of the back shot of my calves and I was like shiiiiiiiiiizz now I see it. I just wish I could make my abs and chest look like those dang things. I will soon. I was awaiting to see if PP was going to do any log promos at all on drive. I figured that one may have a shot since it's not the highest of the bunch, but hereto said he wasn't sure if they we even going to do any. Have you done any logs lately?
Logs as in personally or as in PP sponsored logs?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing man nothing lol well some times. I'm weak on squats bc I use to not do them. I'm only on 155lbs for 6 reps 3 sets. Leg presses I'm up to 4 plates on each side and can do 3 sets of 6-8. Today I did 10 reps 3 sets of 4 plates total. So then my lil calves I will take the leg press machine and load btw 12-16 plates and with my tiptoes on the bottom of platform, I'll push doing raises. I normally just do them til I can't. I counted on 12 plates once 53 reps without stopping. That **** killed my walk. Then I'll go into the steam room and do one leg body calf raises. I do this about once per every 5-6 weeks.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Pack, figured you might be interested in this. Eric added a coupon for preorders, so you can get 10% off of Drive: PREORDER10