Packers6211 Androseries log Androlean with Androhard

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im all out of Primordial Performance's GPLC bulk powder, so ill have to get some more and try that out. Have you guys heard of GPLC hardening the muscles after using it for a long time? Djm stated this before.
I haven't noticed this, but I respect his opinion and experience.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im all out of Primordial Performance's GPLC bulk powder, so ill have to get some more and try that out. Have you guys heard of GPLC hardening the muscles after using it for a long time? Djm stated this before.
What does hardening mean?? In terms of muscle? I know how AH and other androgens will "harden" a muscle, but GPLC?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What does hardening mean?? In terms of muscle? I know how AH and other androgens will "harden" a muscle, but GPLC?
Its an interesting observation indeed and as Rodja said, I repect his feedback. He said that after prolonged use, this is what he noticed.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perhaps fullness from vasodilation.
That makes sense. I just think some thinks "harden" by leaning people out, removing water, etc., others can harden as you said by vasodilation. Just wanted to clarify ;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That makes sense. I just think some thinks "harden" by leaning people out, removing water, etc., others can harden as you said by vasodilation. Just wanted to clarify ;)
It is a bit of an ambiguous term as it can be removal of subcutaneous fluid, glycogen supercompensation, vasodilation, etc.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
May sound crazy but in 2000 when **** was still legal I never even touched Andro even though I worked right beside it at a local GNC store. Although I didn't use that, I did try vanadryl suffate I can't remember how it was spelled lol but I swear I got insane vascularity from it. I was 170lbs benching 350 for 2 reps! I hate even thinking about those days, as what could have come if I hadn't stop.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May sound crazy but in 2000 when **** was still legal I never even touched Andro even though I worked right beside it at a local GNC store. Although I didn't use that, I did try vanadryl suffate I can't remember how it was spelled lol but I swear I got insane vascularity from it. I was 170lbs benching 350 for 2 reps! I hate even thinking about those days, as what could have come if I hadn't stop.
The market has completely changed in the past decade.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow that's very impressive strength to weight!!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time to just push yourself back at it!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I am bro I am!! I hit pr's on my Anabeta and Combustions stack. I'm done now and thinking of what my next run's going to be. I'm actually considering BPS Endosurge with AH/AL IDK.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What else are you considering running for your next run?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I am bro I am!! I hit pr's on my Anabeta and Combustions stack. I'm done now and thinking of what my next run's going to be. I'm actually considering BPS Endosurge with AH/AL IDK.
Hmmm I really want to stack AnaBeta and Epharm's new product... see if I can gain weight and lean out naturally lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well this is what I have on hand, 2 bottles of Ironmaglabs Cynastadone, 1 bot of Beastdrol, Endosurge, liver juice, Anabeta God I'm tempted to do Anabeta again lol. So still trying to see. I am about to get some other stuff in my next orders. I really think Endosurge is going to be sweet. I just loved AL so much and wish my hard didn't fall out. I'm so tempted to do it again.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well this is what I have on hand, 2 bottles of Ironmaglabs Cynastadone, 1 bot of Beastdrol, Endosurge, liver juice, Anabeta God I'm tempted to do Anabeta again lol. So still trying to see. I am about to get some other stuff in my next orders. I really think Endosurge is going to be sweet. I just loved AL so much and wish my hard didn't fall out. I'm so tempted to do it again.
Why not keep it natty and continue the AnaBeta? I ran it for 12 weeks and loved it. After that jump into another AL/AH stack

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I have my other bottle of Anabeta but thinking of running it with AL and AH next run. I just started the beastdrol and Endo today and wow wth is in this stuff omg. I'm logging on supp form. Anyway I'm thinking in a couple of months Anabeta, Androlean, androhard, and Demacrine.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I have my other bottle of Anabeta but thinking of running it with AL and AH next run. I just started the beastdrol and Endo today and wow wth is in this stuff omg. I'm logging on supp form. Anyway I'm thinking in a couple of months Anabeta, Androlean, androhard, and Demacrine.
Sounds good. Good luck with the SD stack now :)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oooh... Im Jealous. I thought id be ready for something ph wise this month but ill be delaying it untill October.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SD kicks in quickly. Hopefully, the lethargy doesn't get to you.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IDK I was thinking my trt got screwed bc last few days I've been absolutley to tired to make it in the gym and that's not me. I feel like the life has been sucked out of me. It's actually scary.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IDK I was thinking my trt got screwed bc last few days I've been absolutley to tired to make it in the gym and that's not me. I feel like the life has been sucked out of me. It's actually scary.
Do you have an appt set up in the near future?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn low T sounds like a b#@ch.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know from experience, but definitely talk to enough people on it to learn what a rocky road it can be until a proper regimen is established.
Even worse, there are so few that are truly qualified to handle such a delicate process.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. I went to Dr. Friday and the nurse made it her agenda to let my usual GP Dr. know to get me a refferral to the Dr. I Want to see for my trt. So hopefully I'll hear something soon. On another note, I normally update my logs each day or at least every two days. I will be out of the gym for a few more days. Long story short, last couple days has been rough. My co worker Jeannie May's 20 yr old son, and only child blew a tire on the way to work and hit a power pole head on through the windshield. Jeannie May was behind him on her way to work, so I couldn't even imagine. Then one of our local cops was shot in the head and died with in couple of hours, by a 24 yr old. Then the night before my softball tournament I went to take trash out and the corner of my screen door, caught my right ankle tearing flesh and scraping the bone. I went to Dr the the next day and had sterile strips and can barley walked, so I am going to take some days off then gym, and resume the log end of this coming week. I'll still be busy on the forums, but I won't be down from the gym long.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn Pack, rough few days indeed ^

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro. I took a day from work to give another heal day. It's def feeling much better in the swollen area, and I can feel it healing since it's itching like crazy and bubbling lol. Few more days from anything heavy, and I'll be back in the gym unleashing that storm.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro. I took a day from work to give another heal day. It's def feeling much better in the swollen area, and I can feel it healing since it's itching like crazy and bubbling lol. Few more days from anything heavy, and I'll be back in the gym unleashing that storm.
The gym is the best therapist I've ever known. When I can't get a good session in, I get cranky and feel aimless. Injuries suck.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well went back to work today and took it easy on the foot even though I did have stand from time to time. Then at 4:05 pm I get a call at work when just about time to leave, and my wife is on the phone crying as her and the two boys were in a car wreck. I rushed to the scene, and my Mom had already pick up the kids since they were ok and took them away from the scene. She was on the way to drop the boys off to in-laws to swim, and a suv looked to pass her but actually hit her side head on and total the left side causing my wife's window to shatter glass in her face and all over her head. She was ok with no blood, but very soar and had xrays done at Er. They gave her loratabs and a relaxtion med has her bp shot at 168/120 She's ok now and in the shower, but will take time to heal up from soreness. Kids are doing good. Boy what a last 4-5 days I've had.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well went back to work today and took it easy on the foot even though I did have stand from time to time. Then at 4:05 pm I get a call at work when just about time to leave, and my wife is on the phone crying as her and the two boys were in a car wreck. I rushed to the scene, and my Mom had already pick up the kids since they were ok and took them away from the scene. She was on the way to drop the boys off to in-laws to swim, and a suv looked to pass her but actually hit her side head on and total the left side causing my wife's window to shatter glass in her face and all over her head. She was ok with no blood, but very soar and had xrays done at Er. They gave her loratabs and a relaxtion med has her bp shot at 168/120 She's ok now and in the shower, but will take time to heal up from soreness. Kids are doing good. Boy what a last 4-5 days I've had.
Wow man, you are hitting a rough patch. Best wishes to your family, and hope recovery is smooth for your wife.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah bro she is ok today other then major whip lash. She is soar all over but this could have been much worse. The impact on the car's left side was rough and totaled. She is walking around now talking to insurance companies. Thanks for your reply bro means a lot.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hearing things like that make me realize how lucky I am right now.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omg dude rough week indeed. Hope you're family gets past it stronger and healthier than before. Stay positive, loving, and caring. And good luck!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am bro! Were getting ready to take her to Dr. just to check things out as she's having some headaches. Nothing looks serious but always safe to get check. I'll be dealing with insurance today and tomorrow.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perhaps one of the kids will be like Bruce Willis from Unbreakable... always some good from the bad!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol yeah I remember that! Kids are fine running around the house like it never happend, but the wife is still soar and I think she suffered a mild concusion from it all. She's moving around ok, but still lupy, I'm sure from the drugs. Tomorrow I plan on starting back taking my supps and trying to hit the gym up. We have to deal with some insurance issues and of course my COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS BACK!!! WAR EAGLE!! Hate me but I stay true to my team and always will.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so after a week away from gym due to front door beating my ankle to death, friends loosing their son in a wreck, and my wife and kids being in a wreck I made it back. I kept trying to figure what to do, since I still need time before doing legs, as my ankle is still soar. I went with chest and was skeptical because of being out, I didn't know how much strength I'd lost. Well to put it short and sweet no strength was lost, and my arms are feeling not only tight, but fuller. I was very skeptical of ph's and didn't really expect much from Beastdrol up front, but with just starting this log, I'm seeing exactally what the Beast is about and loving every minute of it. Also Endosurge has my libido on sky high, but wife being soar from wreck, has me going insane. I told her flat out whens she all better, she may wish she wasn't!!!

Flat bench barbell press: warm up 135lbs x 10 185lbs x 6, 205lbs x 5,5 I can see them 2 plates coming soon!

Incline barbell presses 185lbs x 6,6,6

Incline db presses dem 65's x 6,6,6 I wanted one more set my felt a pain in left arm that hurt like hell.

push=ups bodyweight x 15,15,15,15,

pain must have been lactid acid as it went away quickly. Tommorrow back day and maybe biceps.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have fun hitting the gym again :)
I did bro thanks. Honestly it's driving me insane. My head is turning on the New andro drive and the possibity of stacking it with Dermacrine, tcf-1 and toco 8. I'm serioulsy getting the itch.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nod thanks brother. My lit up came in today so I'll be trying it tomorrow. Here's what I got in mind for my future PP Mega Log stack!! Dermacrine, Toco-8, TCF-1, and hopefully here's crossing my fingers lol Androdrive!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so went to new Dr today and he already had me feeling like I may get the trt I need. His first line was, "I've looked at your charts and seems you have been in a horomonal rollercoster for awhile" I was like YEPPPPP. He then went on to discuss how he couldn't believe this other uro never tested my pituary gland to see what was causing the low t levels in the first place. No studies or test had even been done, besides bloodwork. He didn't like how the other guy had my levels up and down, and even seen the estrogen levels being high in one lab, and couldn't belive he didn't put me on a estrogen blocker. So he said he wanted to do bloodwork, and gave me a 400mg shot, and has me back in 2 weeks to see about getting me test cyp prescriptions and an estrogen blocker prescription. So I'll see how it goes then, but def feel better with this guy.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so went to new Dr today and he already had me feeling like I may get the trt I need. His first line was, "I've looked at your charts and seems you have been in a horomonal rollercoster for awhile" I was like YEPPPPP. He then went on to discuss how he couldn't believe this other uro never tested my pituary gland to see what was causing the low t levels in the first place. No studies or test had even been done, besides bloodwork. He didn't like how the other guy had my levels up and down, and even seen the estrogen levels being high in one lab, and couldn't belive he didn't put me on a estrogen blocker. So he said he wanted to do bloodwork, and gave me a 400mg shot, and has me back in 2 weeks to see about getting me test cyp prescriptions and an estrogen blocker prescription. So I'll see how it goes then, but def feel better with this guy.
Good! Honestly, TRT is something I hope to avoid (although it provides our lifestyle a multitude of benefits, I wouldn't want to have to continually pin), but if I ever am faced with TRT, I can assure you that I will be very demanding of my uro. One doctor will tell you that you are fine simply by putting you in range, while another will work with you to make you feel like you. So many night and day stories. Good luck with the new guy, it seems like he has you well taken care of.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finding a good doc should become easier as the field continues to grow and more research emerges.