50 Days of X-Factor Advanced: A Log by Resolve

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So SwolenOne sent me 2 boxes of X-Factor Advanced and I've been saving them for when I finished the Controlled Labs Motiv8 contest. Considering I took my final photos for that last week, now is the time to try XFA!

The anabolic potential for arachidonic acid is interesting, and I'm well aware of the correlation between AA and alzheimers. But, as I hear all the time in my lab "correlation is NOT causation." So, I have little qualms about using this stuff, though I will be curious to see if it causes any edema, which AA triggers as part of the immune inflammatory response.

I have started off with 4caps spread throughout the course of the day, as per the boxes recommendation. But typically, those suggestions can be somewhat low, so I'm considering upping the dose.

For those who have used AA/XF, what dose do you recommend?

Anyways, a little about me:

Weight: 242 this morning, ~10% BF though I think I'm holding a bit of water at the moment
Height: 6'4"

Today marks the beginning of a lean bulk with alternate day fasting incorporated. Starting at 4000cals on lifting days, will adjust as needed.

I'm currently following a 4-day double split routine, with some 5/3/1 thrown in for good measure. It basically looks like: Squat/Accessory, Press/Arms, Dead/Accessory, Press/Arms. You'll get the hang of it as the log progresses, I'm sure.

Other Supplementation includes:
MAP
Toco-8
Vit D
Fish Oil
Zinc Glycinate
Mag Citrate
Protocol
Mesomorph
Leucine
Syntrax Nectar
Guinness

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sub'd

Just ran my first cycle of XFA I dosed it 5 caps pre workout and on off days I would take 3 am/2pm.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What supplement company makes the last one on your list??:wink1:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the giants in Jotunheim couldn't keep me from subbing to this thread. :smashfreakB:

Resolve, I've got just 3 words for ya homie, " Just Bring It!!":twisted:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I couldnt miss this bro.
You're a steadfast friend, Tom. ;)

I'm sub'd

Just ran my first cycle of XFA I dosed it 5 caps pre workout and on off days I would take 3 am/2pm.
5 it is, then! Seen you around the boards, SC, thanks for joining in.

What supplement company makes the last one on your list??:wink1:
It comes straight from heaven, I think. :heart:

All the giants in Jotunheim couldn't keep me from subbing to this thread. :smashfreakB:

Resolve, I've got just 2 words for ya homie, "Bring It"!!:twisted:

Excellent! I'm feeling psyched! Let's do this! :head:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the win. Always wondered if AA would work for me, curious to see how this run treats you.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in Resolved.. I ran it and enjoyed it. Great pumps for sure.. Cant remember the dosage though, i think i used 5 or 6, but i do know on training days i took the majority prior to training.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in Resolved.. I ran it and enjoyed it. Great pumps for sure.. Cant remember the dosage though, i think i used 5 or 6, but i do know on training days i took the majority prior to training.
I agree with GT, on training days take em all before you lift for enhanced pumps and anabolism!

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm still some what of a noob here, lol

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the win. Always wondered if AA would work for me, curious to see how this run treats you.
Good to see ya man.:196:

Alright, I'll play around with dose as I progress then. How are ya Josh?

I agree with GT, on training days take em all before you lift for enhanced pumps and anabolism!

Will do!

I actually had my first workouts on the stuff yesterday, I'll update on that in a bit, I have a paper to read first.:irked:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okey doke, here we go with the first training day:

AM session

Box Squats:
135 - 2x5
225x5
275x5
315x5
365x5
405x3

Squats have been an uphill battle for me recently. Short term goal is 405x6, long term is 500x1. This bulk is gonna get me there!

SLDLs with Snatch Grip, Bar wrapped in 1/2" Pipe insulation
135x5
225x5
275x5
285x4
225x10

These were more for grip. Going snatch with that insulation makes it hard as hell to hang onto the bar. 285 is easy on my hammies though, but they're getting plenty of attention elsewhere, as you'll see.

All sets were supersetted with seated calf raises, done with good control and a hard squeeze at the top of each rep. Sets to technical failure.

PM Session

Weighted Pull-ups:
BW+25 x5
BW+50 x5
BW+75 x5

Weighted Chins:
3x5 with BW+90

Both Chins and pull-ups were executed with a pause and squeeze at the top of each rep, and supersetted with 10reps of Cable Pull-Overs, a squeeze at the bottom of each rep.

Superset:
Leg Extensions: 300x15-20
Seated Leg Curls: 180x15-20

Finished off with Machine Leg Press Calf Raises: 330lbs to failure for 10sets, 10sec rest between sets.

XFA Notes: Nothing yet. One day in isn't gonna do much.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Very interested to see how you like this Res!
And yes, def take all caps preWO :) ...it's even theorized (on bb by some pretty knowledgable peeps) that only using preWO and none on off days would be a way to go too...but regardless, XFA=win...

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:fest30::fest30::fest30:
Hola, my friend. Gotta say, 635x3 rack pulls? I hate you. ;)

Very interested to see how you like this Res!
And yes, def take all caps preWO :) ...it's even theorized (on bb by some pretty knowledgable peeps) that only using preWO and none on off days would be a way to go too...but regardless, XFA=win...
Sounds too tasty to pass up. How would you recommend dosing for someone lifting twice a day?

Maybe 3caps before each workout on lifting days only?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds too tasty to pass up. How would you recommend dosing for someone lifting twice a day?

2 workout's a day? man, you're a Beast! First time I've come acorss that question..I'd have to defer to SwolenOne for his thoughts...but might wind up being something you'd have to play around with...but I do think once you try the 4-5caps PreWO you won't want to go below that # for a workout...sooo, hmmm....

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'm sub'd

I'm in too!

Also... that last supplement you listed in the original post is highly suspect ;)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 workout's a day? man, you're a Beast! First time I've come acorss that question..I'd have to defer to SwolenOne for his thoughts...but might wind up being something you'd have to play around with...but I do think once you try the 4-5caps PreWO you won't want to go below that # for a workout...sooo, hmmm....
Hmm, I'll hit up SO and see what he has to say. Thanks. :)

I'm in too!

Also... that last supplement you listed in the original post is highly suspect ;)
Lol yes indeed. But I figure, I'm bulking, and I limit my drinking to two beers a week on Friday only, so I gotta make 'em count!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit my AM Press Workout a little bit ago. Here's how it went down:

4 XFA caps with breakfast before lifting. Strength was certainly up, but don't think it can be attributed to XFA. If this trend continues, it's most likely XFA kicking in already. No increase in pump to note.

Important Note: Since Christmas I have been dealing with and rehabilitating some wicked triceps tendonitis. In January, I couldn't bench 135 without excruciating pain. I've come a long way in healing it up, but my presses are still weak in comparison with what they once were. Bearing that in mind, here we go...

Superset: Strict OHP/YTWs
135x5/ 12.5x8
155x5/ 12.5x8
175x5/ 12.5x8
155x5/ 12.5x8
175x5/ 12.5x8
190x4/ 12.5x8 ---- I hit a 5th rep on OHP here too, but it had a bit of leg drive to it, so I didn't count it.

Superset Floor Press/HS Shrugs
225x5/ 3 plates per side x10
245x5/ 3 x10
265x5/ 4 x10
275x5/ 4+25x8
285x3/ 5 x6

HS Press:
45 per side x20
70 x12
80 x12
Dropset:
90 x8
80 x8
70 x8
45 to failure

finished up with some triceps rehab and I was outta there.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck of a workout Nick and I know that feeling of recovering from an injury, its never fun and knowing you once could move more weight makes it that much more frustrating at times.

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
XFA is good stuff, I loved it. I dosed just 4 a day and made good steady gains. I had increased doms from it for like the first week but after that I didnt notice it much. Good luck.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck of a workout Nick and I know that feeling of recovering from an injury, its never fun and knowing you once could move more weight makes it that much more frustrating at times.
You're exactly right, that's precisely how it feels. All things considered though, I was quite pleased. Haven't horizontally pressed 285 in about 4months!

XFA is good stuff, I loved it. I dosed just 4 a day and made good steady gains. I had increased doms from it for like the first week but after that I didnt notice it much. Good luck.
Thanks, and welcome to the log! Only 4 caps you say? Well I kinda went all out today, since in total I've now taken 8caps. 4 before the AM workout and another 4 before my PM workout. I may scale that back to 3 each time, but we'll see.

PM Session: Mirror Muscles

Superset: Incline Cable Flies/Pipe Grip Reverse BB Curls (good squeeze at the top of both movements)
35x20/ 65x10
45x15/ 75x10
45x12/ 85x10
55x10/ 95x10
65x10/ 95x10

Superset: Incline Cable Flies/Incline DB Curls with double contraction at the top
55x10/ 40x10
55x8/ 40x10
45x10/ 40x10
45x10/ 40x10
35x20/ 40x10

Giant Set: Conentration Curl/ Conc. Hammer Curl/ Standing DB Curl/ Hammer Curl/ Cross Body Hammer Curl
40x5/x5/x5/x5/x5 --- Repeated Giant Set 3 times

Superset: Pipe Grip Hammer Curls (Held at top of each rep)/ Forearm Roller
60x6/ 1 time up and down --- repeated 3 times

Don't know if it's just my fatigue or it's the XFA, but I am feeling freaking euphoric. My mood is amazing given how exhausted I am. Also, between this morning and now, my chest and arms are smoked.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't know if it's just my fatigue or it's the XFA, but I am feeling freaking euphoric. My mood is amazing given how exhausted I am. Also, between this morning and now, my chest and arms are smoked.
Great update, my brother-eternal. So glad to see that your mood is euphoric. Can't beat that with a big stick. If it is attributable to the XFA, then that alone makes it worth the price. One of the things I like best about dianabol is the incredibly good mood that it proffers. I feel great when I take some D-Bol. :arms:

The added fringe-benefit of packing on mass ain't bad either. :sgrin:

Keep pushing hard in the gym and keep that diet lean and clean. Try your best to get at least 8 hours sleep each night. I know you have a hectic schedule, but try. If you can catch an afternoon cat-nap before hitting the gym, it will help tremendously.

Rock On Bruder!!!:head:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NOTHING TO IT BUT TO DO IT!!

Brother-Eternal, let's do this!!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for the epicness of this log!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hola, my friend. Gotta say, 635x3 rack pulls? I hate you. ;)

6 caps a day is very popular and 3 before each session should benefit you tremendously both for hypetrophy and the pump.

Youve also noted feeling almost euphoric and it sounds like you train quite intensely, on the verge of over training. Ive found ArA really shines when my volume is quite high like your appears to be, it keeps me from flattening out as well as keeps my mood from getting worse from the increased stress of extra training in an already busy schedule.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NOTHING TO IT BUT TO DO IT!!

Brother-Eternal, let's do this!!!

one of my fav videos to watch before I head off to train, additionally, I'll be spending extra time in this log due to the love for "The Rock"!!!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, gotta lot to update on from yesterday and today.

X-Factor Notes: Primary benefit I'm seeing so far is that this stuff makes me happy. I've used products before that increase my sense of well being, but I wouldn't classify this the same. T-911, Dermacrine and similar supps made me more even-keeled and less-likely to get angry or stressed, which I consider "well-being." XFA literally just makes me... happy. Prostaglandins are associated with mood, and AA is a prostaglandin precursor - I'm really thinking there's a connection here.

Hoping strength increases will set in soon. We'll see.

Yesterday AM Session: DEADS!

Superset: Deadlift/ BB hacks
135x5/ same
225x5/ same
315x5/ same
405x5/ 315x5
455x3/ 315x5
455x3/ 315x5

Not a great day for DL, but not bad either. Need to work on trap rigidity and keeping my "ahem" BELLYFULL!

Superset: Snatch Grip Speed Pull from 4" Platform/ Machine Hacks with pause at bottom
225x3/ 2plates per side x5
275x3/ 3x5
275x3/ 4x5

The snatch speed pulls are great for finishing off the posterior chain. The increased ROM is murderous and really forces major contraction through the core.

Finished off with some calves and weighted abs.

Yesterday PM session: Dead Assistance
Superset: Wide Stance Good Morning to Pins/ Pipe Grip Pendlay Rows
135x5/ same
225x5/ 185x5
275x5/ 225x5
315x5/ 245x5
365x5/ 275x3

Dropset Cable Pullovers:
100x10
90x8
80x8
70x10
60x10
50x10

100lb Plate Pushes:
5 runs down and back, 25yd each direction

Good mornings and plate pushes are currently my two favorite lower body movements. I love the stretch in my hams that I get the GMs, as well as the feeling of ab recruitment that tells me I'm doing them right. Plate pushes just devastate the quad and glute - they give me a pump like nothing else I've ever experienced.

Today's Press and Curl Session

Superset: OH Pin Press/ Monster Mini-band Face-Pull
135x5/ 12 reps
185x5/ 12
205x5/ 15
225x5/ 15
245x2/ 15
245x3/ 20

Wanted 245x5 real bad, but the elbow wasn't having it. It's room for improvement to be achieved next week!

Tri-set: Incline Press/ Incline Lean-Away Lateral Raise/ Lateral Raise
185x5/ 25x10/ 50x10
205x5/ 25x10/ 50x10
225x5/ 25x8/ 50x8
245x5/ 25x8/ 50x8
265x4/ 25x8/ 50x8

265x4 isn't bad at all. It's the most I've incline pressed in a long time, actually. And if you haven't tried incline lean away laterals, do it! Lay sideways on an incline bench so one shoulder is facing up and do laterals in that position - it keep the focus on the delt a lot more than a normal LR.

Superset: Weighted Dips/ Tricep Rehab
BW+45 x5/ 50x5 w/8sec eccentric
+70x5/ same as above
+80x5/ same as above
+90x5/ same as above
+105x4/ same as above

One arm BB Preachers:
40 for 4x6 with 5sec eccentrics

Tri-set: Spider Curl/Preacher Curl/BB Curl
85x10/x10/x10
85x10/x10/x10
85x10/x8/x8
85x8/x8/x6
85x10/x10/x10

This tri-set works my biceps like nothing else I've ever done. It is currently far and away my favorite arm set-up. I was very displeased with my apparent weakness in the fourth set, but a little viking rage solved that problem in the fifth set.

Finished off with some Machine Preacher 21's at 110lb.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interesting note on the possible MOA for your mood enhancement with XFA/arachidonic acid!

This log has my attention peaked quite thoroughly.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interesting note on the possible MOA for your mood enhancement with XFA/arachidonic acid!

This log has my attention peaked quite thoroughly.
Yeah, I'm pretty swamped with my research right now, but if I have time, I want to read up a bit more on AA in the CNS.

Also, for anyone interested, I took 2nd place in the CL Motiv8 transformation contest! Won a big old prize pack!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff R! Enjoy the spoils..

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, for anyone interested, I took 2nd place in the CL Motiv8 transformation contest! Won a big old prize pack!
Congratulations big Nick!! :clap2:
Where are the pics located? I'd like to see those. :147:

Enjoy the fruits of thy labor.

To the victor belongeth the spoils. :mischievous:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Resolve excellent stuff so far. I see you are using the alternate day fasting approach, are you using a paleo type diet on the days you eat or are you taking in a good amount of carbs with this? I am doing an IF diet as well, Lean Gains it is 16 hours fasting and 8 hours of eating per day. I am really surprised no one else has even mentioned the fact you are not eating anything at all every other day. Maybe no one noticed... So are you taking BCAA's at all during the fast or just water only all day, and how long have you been following the protocol? I know that there are supposed to be a plethora of health benefits with the alternate day fasting, most importantly the increased resiliency of just about any cell structure in the body to disease including cancers. How would you rate this regarding ability to gain muscle? I get some of the resiliency benefits from my 16 hour fast but I know it is supposed to be higher with the 24 hour fast.

Looks like the product has some mood elevation, that is always an added benefit. Are you noticing an increase in the pump as well?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks AZ, I'm gonna enjoy 'em big time!

Congratulations big Nick!! :clap2:
Where are the pics located? I'd like to see those. :147:

Enjoy the fruits of thy labor.

To the victor belongeth the spoils. :mischievous:

I think I'm about the leanest I've ever been. I'll upload some of the pics to my photobucket account tonight and post them up. :D

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yours was a meaty post, Kleen; so I've put a bit of thought into my reply.

My diet is primarily "Paleo Friendly," but still moderate in carbs - about 200g per day as fruit, legumes, veggies and sweet potato.

On fasting days, I have 8g of leucine every 2-3hrs throughout the day, and will usually have a small helping of protein before bed. I'm too hungry to sleep otherwise and it didn't seem to impede fat loss.

I've been following some form of intermittent fasting for over 2 years now. I began with 16/8 "Lean Gains" Protocol that you're on now. I found that very amenable to gaining weight and muscle - last summer I bulked to 265 and all my current PRs were set while on that kind of diet.

My current ADF diet was started this past January. It was originally tailored for fat loss during the CL transformation contest, so right now is really the first time I've employed this protocol for a muscle-gain program. So, I'm playing with cals and will be adjusting things a lot as I go along.

Calorie Restriction/fasting is really the only scientifically supported method of lifespan extension, because it has the exact effect you mentioned - it upregulates auto****y, which in a sense forces the body to "renew" itself on a continual basis.

Resolve excellent stuff so far. I see you are using the alternate day fasting approach, are you using a paleo type diet on the days you eat or are you taking in a good amount of carbs with this? I am doing an IF diet as well, Lean Gains it is 16 hours fasting and 8 hours of eating per day. I am really surprised no one else has even mentioned the fact you are not eating anything at all every other day. Maybe no one noticed... So are you taking BCAA's at all during the fast or just water only all day, and how long have you been following the protocol? I know that there are supposed to be a plethora of health benefits with the alternate day fasting, most importantly the increased resiliency of just about any cell structure in the body to disease including cancers. How would you rate this regarding ability to gain muscle? I get some of the resiliency benefits from my 16 hour fast but I know it is supposed to be higher with the 24 hour fast.

Looks like the product has some mood elevation, that is always an added benefit. Are you noticing an increase in the pump as well?

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Awesome job man, really noticeable changes in your delts,abs,and lats. Congratz on winning the transformation contest. I see why, keep up the good work.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome job man, really noticeable changes in your delts,abs,and lats. Congratz on winning the transformation contest. I see why, keep up the good work.
Thanks, I worked pretty darn hard. Not bad for a chronic endomorph who constantly struggles to keep his hormones balanced, if I say so myself. :mischievous:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yours was a meaty post, Kleen; so I've put a bit of thought into my reply.

My diet is primarily "Paleo Friendly," but still moderate in carbs - about 200g per day as fruit, legumes, veggies and sweet potato.

On fasting days, I have 8g of leucine every 2-3hrs throughout the day, and will usually have a small helping of protein before bed. I'm too hungry to sleep otherwise and it didn't seem to impede fat loss.

I've been following some form of intermittent fasting for over 2 years now. I began with 16/8 "Lean Gains" Protocol that you're on now. I found that very amenable to gaining weight and muscle - last summer I bulked to 265 and all my current PRs were set while on that kind of diet.

My current ADF diet was started this past January. It was originally tailored for fat loss during the CL transformation contest, so right now is really the first time I've employed this protocol for a muscle-gain program. So, I'm playing with cals and will be adjusting things a lot as I go along.

Calorie Restriction/fasting is really the only scientifically supported method of lifespan extension, because it has the exact effect you mentioned - it upregulates auto****y, which in a sense forces the body to "renew" itself on a continual basis.
Very cool, I am thinking of starting up some type of thread to discuss Lean Gains and come up with ways it works best. If / when I do you will definitely be getting an invite. I read about the type of diet you are doing from something DatBTrue wrote I think. Cab't wait to see how this works out for you on the gaining attempt.

cg123

Awards
Is this supplement dangerous at all? What side effects if any? And at what age is it safe to take?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You did an outstanding job at transforming your physique in such a short amout of time, big man. Kudos.....:clap2:

Are you maintaining this lower level of bodyfat? I'm finding it better to stay at lower percentages year round. No need for drastic changes to diet just to get leaner. I can make a few minor adjustments here and there and drop a little lower with ease.

You look great in those shots. Big and lean. Thick. Dense. Meaty.
Herr Beefcake!! :147:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this supplement dangerous at all? What side effects if any? And at what age is it safe to take?
Arachidonic Acid is just a specific lipid found in foods such as eggs, beef and certain nuts. It's pretty darn safe. I'll let an MN rep answer regarding side effects, but so far I haven't experience any other than water retention.

You did an outstanding job at transforming your physique in such a short amout of time, big man. Kudos.....:clap2:

Are you maintaining this lower level of bodyfat? I'm finding it better to stay at lower percentages year round. No need for drastic changes to diet just to get leaner. I can make a few minor adjustments here and there and drop a little lower with ease.

You look great in those shots. Big and lean. Thick. Dense. Meaty.
Herr Beefcake!! :147:
I hope to maintain this level of leanness. I've only increased my calories by 200 over what I was eating when I took the after pics. I'm shooting for a 1/4 to 1/2lb of gaining per week, so as to keep it lean as possible.

It's going to slow my strength gains though - I'm typically strongest when my abs are barely visible. Fatties run in my family.

XFA notes: Weighed in at 246.5 this morning, up from 242 last Monday - big time water weight gains! I've felt a little "slushy" all week, but I didn't expect this much retention. Hopefully this will subside as use continues.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Resolve, huge congrats on the transformation and very noticeable gains in muscularity.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-Factor is one of VERY few supplements that has been proven safe and effective by not one, but two university studies. One conducted at Baylor and the other at Benedictine. 18 years of age is the youngest any individual should begin a regimen of dietary supplements.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Pretty awesome transformation! I'm impressed.

cg123

Awards
X-Factor is one of VERY few supplements that has been proven safe and effective by not one, but two university studies. One conducted at Baylor and the other at Benedictine. 18 years of age is the youngest any individual should begin a regimen of dietary supplements.
18. Why wouldn't 17 years old be ok?