50 Days of X-Factor Advanced: A Log by Resolve

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I followed the directions, measuring around my navel. 40" :( My actual waist is 36 by the tape.
thats just wide hips, which make you better at powerlifting, strength sports, power, etc. Think of Jay Cutler, dude has a wide ass waist, but there isnt an ounce of fat on it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I HIGHLY suggest you to call and see if you can switch to a Large instead. Letting it all hang out my naval is out more. Pulling my insides in tight gets me to a 37" which is a 5 inch difference. I have plenty of rings to get bigger, but only like 4 to get smaller. You dont need a XL.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I HIGHLY suggest you to call and see if you can switch to a Large instead. Letting it all hang out my naval is out more. Pulling my insides in tight gets me to a 37" which is a 5 inch difference. I have plenty of rings to get bigger, but only like 4 to get smaller. You dont need a XL.
I'll give 'em a call, see what I can do. Thanks for letting me know. :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff in here Resolve, seems like the product is good to go. Good to see the elbows are still holding up too! Nice on that belt! I have no waist at all and the thickness of the Inzer belts unfortunately don't play well with my lower ribs. I have to have a contoured one as well.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, it's taken care of. They'll have to specially make a L in royal blue though, so it's gonna take a while to get here.
ive always found that both really cool and a big pain that these types of high end belts are made individually rather than produced in large enough quantities to ensure same day or next day shipping. At least you know your getting the best quality!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a crappy couple of workouts over the past few days. I won't bore you with the details, but my strength was just not on par.

Missed 505 on 4" Def Deads twice, and the next day barely got out a double with 295 on floor press.

It's my research. I have a very important exam coming up in a few weeks and preparing for it is taking all my time and generating an unprecedented amount of stress. I've begun having trouble sleeping due to it as well.

I'll get through this, it's just another hoop I have to jump through, but until it's done, my athletic performance is probably going to suffer a bit.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Key thought here is that you will jump thru it. The difficult is the most satisfying when accomplished Nick. These are times that you will look back on with alot of pride.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Had a crappy couple of workouts over the past few days. I won't bore you with the details, but my strength was just not on par.

Missed 505 on 4" Def Deads twice, and the next day barely got out a double with 295 on floor press.

It's my research. I have a very important exam coming up in a few weeks and preparing for it is taking all my time and generating an unprecedented amount of stress. I've begun having trouble sleeping due to it as well.

I'll get through this, it's just another hoop I have to jump through, but until it's done, my athletic performance is probably going to suffer a bit.
Try adding in an extra day of recovery on your body parts. Stress slows down recovery, you may be able to get better lifts with an extra day of rest between the times you are working out.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. I'm in battle mode right now. Plowing through the facts!

Also: Sri-Racha sauce plus parmesan cheese makes plain chicken breast heavenly!
i love that hot sauce, its amazing as it tastes good on anything!

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
i love that hot sauce, its amazing as it tastes good on anything!
:D

I found that stuff 10 years ago, had to go looking for it in an Asian market after it was on the table in a restaurant. I'm wandering through the place, taller than EVERYTHING, looking for a rooster bottle. It has been called 'kok sauce' ever since. :trink26:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Love some Sri Lanka sauce, and I have called it Kock Sauce for quite a while too.

So what is the weight looking like right now are you still able to hold on to or keep making slow gains?

HappY Easter by the way!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if we could just have one MN log without Rob mentioning his kawk sauce...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking the weekend off - too much studying! :D

Happy Easter Y'all; Sri Racha plus deviled eggs FTW
man, i must have had twenty deviled eggs today haha, gotta love holidays!

Good luck with finals, I'll be swamped this week too :(

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you really 264 with abs right now Nick? That's unreal.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you really 264 with abs right now Nick? That's unreal.
248 as of this morning, and yesterday was a fasting day so I always come in pretty light after those.

But on lifting days, yeah, I can typically weigh in at the upper 250s lower 260s.

Weight fluctuates a LOT on this kind of diet, but I've gained a good 4lb on XFA without increasing cals at all.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
248 as of this morning, and yesterday was a fasting day so I always come in pretty light after those.

But on lifting days, yeah, I can typically weigh in at the upper 250s lower 260s.

Weight fluctuates a LOT on this kind of diet, but I've gained a good 4lb on XFA without increasing cals at all.
Wow, great gains with XFA but also your weight with visible abs is damn impressive! Congrats on obtaining so much muscle!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, great gains with XFA but also your weight with visible abs is damn impressive! Congrats on obtaining so much muscle!
Thanks! With the exception of 1 Epi cycle that I used to try and get rid of some pubertal gyno (you can see my chest is still a bit uneven in the pics I posted up a few weeks back), I haven't used anabolics.

That will likely change, though. :D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man this stuff has my attention.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review:

Beginning Weight: 242
Ending Weight: 248.5
-- All weights taken following approximately 24hr fasting --

No change to my daily intake, making for an impressive 6.5 gained.

Strength:
Floor Press (Initial): 285x3
Floor Press (Final): 315x3

No increase in squat or dead, but also saw large increases in my push press.

I dosed at 8 caps per day on lifting days (4 before each workout), and 5 on recovery days.

Other Effects:
For the first couple of weeks I noticed definite anti-anxiety, mood elevating effects. This subsided with continued use, so that by the end of the run, I could no longer "feel" that I was on anything. I did not note any increased "muscle fullness" or pump that other users have related beyond the initial week or so. Weight gain could possibly be due to edema, as I seem to be holding water from XFA. Whether or not these gains are LBM or just water will be seen with the passage of time.

I did not see the 40% increase in strength that the package claimed to elicit. I do not know what the conditions of the clinical study were, though, so it could have easily been performed on an untrained population or subjects differing from me in some other capacity.

Also, the lack of strength increases in my squat and dead could be due to the large amounts of stress that I'm currently enduring due to my academic research.

Whatever the case, I thoroughly enjoyed using XFA, my bench went up significantly and I gained what appears to be 6.5lb. I wouldn't sing its praises from the rooftops, but I now have a solid respect for this product.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Resolve coming from you that says a lot you are one of my most trusted guys on here. I will be seeing about giving it a shot some time in the future.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review:

Beginning Weight: 242
Ending Weight: 248.5
-- All weights taken following approximately 24hr fasting --

No change to my daily intake, making for an impressive 6.5 gained.

Strength:
Floor Press (Initial): 285x3
Floor Press (Final): 315x3

No increase in squat or dead, but also saw large increases in my push press.

I dosed at 8 caps per day on lifting days (4 before each workout), and 5 on recovery days.

Other Effects:
For the first couple of weeks I noticed definite anti-anxiety, mood elevating effects. This subsided with continued use, so that by the end of the run, I could no longer "feel" that I was on anything. I did not note any increased "muscle fullness" or pump that other users have related beyond the initial week or so. Weight gain could possibly be due to edema, as I seem to be holding water from XFA. Whether or not these gains are LBM or just water will be seen with the passage of time.

I did not see the 40% increase in strength that the package claimed to elicit. I do not know what the conditions of the clinical study were, though, so it could have easily been performed on an untrained population or subjects differing from me in some other capacity.

Also, the lack of strength increases in my squat and dead could be due to the large amounts of stress that I'm currently enduring due to my academic research.

Whatever the case, I thoroughly enjoyed using XFA, my bench went up significantly and I gained what appears to be 6.5lb. I wouldn't sing its praises from the rooftops, but I now have a solid respect for this product.
Terrific review, the number of ArA believers seems to grow every day, it only took 8 years lol :)

Seriously though, XFA has stood the test of time, and I really appreciate the excellent log that you kept, congrats on the new gains!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Terrific review, the number of ArA believers seems to grow every day, it only took 8 years lol :)

Seriously though, XFA has stood the test of time, and I really appreciate the excellent log that you kept, congrats on the new gains!
It really has been my pleasure, and in retrospect, I could've done a much better job in here if I had waited to log XFA until after my qualifying exam, so my life would be a bit more "normal" and I could've dedicated a bit more detail to this thing.

I try to be objective in my reviews, because I too often see rave reviews for things that you can just tell are awful, simply by the formula. I prefer to let the results speak for themselves. And here, they really did.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for running such a detailed log Nick. Helps to see a log from such a trusted member.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for running such a detailed log Nick. Helps to see a log from such a trusted member.
X2. What Sir ThomasHawk said. I completely agree. Utterly. :veryhappy:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just bought two bottles of X-factor :yup:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully this log can get some hype going here at AM, I dont see much MN love at this forum.