On The Road to Gold With Molecular Nutritions Test/X Factor

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
COOOOOOOOOOOOMMEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON IIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN baby!! hahah this is the big man himself coming to you live and hot on a beautiful tuesday morning. . .This here has be one of the finer days of the week for a couple of reasons. . .Muhaha my package has arrived. . .wooo hoooo say yes to Molecular Nutritions Test Factor and X-Factor Advanced. Second reason is well my show prep is right on track and I couldn't be more in the zone if i tried muhaha. . . Calories are spot on right now weight is just right. . .and can't wait for these last few weeks to unfold :fing02: With that being said i do believe just a small blurp of the xfactor is much needed so this is some of the things that seperate x factor and test factor from other products. ..

[/ATTACH]

Increase Muscle Size And Strength! The Legendary Anabolic is Back, Better than Ever.

William Llewellyn and Molecular Nutrition introduced the first arachidonic acid (ARA) supplement to athletes and bodybuilders back in 2003. This highly effective anabolic and performance-enhancing nutrient took the industry by storm, and has since launched an entire category of popular arachidonic acid products. As the industry innovator of ARA technology, Molecular Nutrition continued to closely study this incredible muscle-building nutrient. It took more than 6 years of research and experimentation, but Molecular Nutrition has finally returned to once again set a new standard. X-Factor Advanced – an enhanced version of the original anabolic masterpiece!

About Arachidonic Acid

Arachidonic acid is an Omega-6 essential fatty acid. It is stored in muscle cells, and released when the muscles are stimulated from intense exercise or resistance training. It acts as a core regulator of muscle protein synthesis, and is responsible for increasing cellular sensitivity to primary anabolic hormones such as testosterone, insulin, growth hormone, and IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor 1). Because of its central role in the process of muscle growth, arachidonic acid is the single most effective anabolic nutrient available for supplementation, capable of supporting significantly faster and more profound increases in muscle size, strength, and lipolysis (fat loss).

Arachidonic acid is a clinically proven safe and effective performance-enhancing supplement. Placebo-controlled clinical trials published in 2006 demonstrated remarkable a 600% increase in peak muscle power, along with statistically strong trends of improvement bench press 1-rep max (44%), average muscle power (223%), muscle endurance (250%) when taken for 50 days by experienced weight training men. Subjects also noticed a reduction in inflammatory marker IL-6. Source: Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 3 (1)S1-S29, 2006.

About X-Factor Advanced

Arachidonic acid remains the active anabolic ingredient in X-Factor. This latest version has been enhanced with several key ingredients to help amplify arachidonic acid’s potency. The objective is to make each milligram more effective, so that a greater level of muscle growth can be supported in a shorter period of time, on the same or even a lower dosage, than was required before. This task was accomplished via a targeted three-fold approach, which focused on supporting the availability, uptake, and finally active conversion of arachidonic acid.

Bioavailabilty: By increasing the stability and bioavailability of arachidonic acid, more of this important nutrient is able to survive the first pass through the digestive system and reach the peripheral tissues intact.

Cellular Uptake: Increasing the cellular uptake and membrane stability of arachidonic acid allows more of this fatty acid to be pulled into and stored in the muscle cells, so more will be available to stimulate key anabolic pathways during each training session.

Enzyme Support: Arachidonic acid must be metabolized to active biochemicals before it can support muscle anabolism. This occurs during and after each intense training session. By reducing the metabolism of arachidonic acid by unwanted enzyme pathways such as 5-lipoxygenase, more of this nutrient may be available for the central anabolic pathway we do want (series 2 prostaglandins).

With each method of potency intensification in place, X-Factor Advanced has truly maximized the biological activity and cost effectiveness of this legendary anabolic nutrient! Just 2-4 softgels per day is all you need to dramatically support your resistance or anaerobic training efforts! Don’t spend another minute spinning your wheels. X-Factor Advanced is the ideal supplement for helping you breaking a plateau or kick your results up a (huge) notch!

Please Keep in mind this is from the website!

Attachments

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
downsized_0707001027[3].jpg

TEST FACTOR™ is the result of a 2-year initiative by the research and development team at Molecular Nutrition, aimed at identifying the most efficacious natural hormone support ingredients, and synergizing them into one complete formula for increasing total and free (bioavailable) testosterone and regulating estrogen. The goal was not only to create a product that would increase serum testosterone levels, but also one powerful enough to support a full spectrum of androgen action including increased protein synthesis rates (muscle mass), improved energy/vitality, extended muscle endurance, enhanced nutrient delivery (vasodilation), and heightened libido/sexual potency. While the resulting formula includes some of the most effective androgen support supplements known to science, completion of the project was only possible with the addition of two groundbreaking new ingredients (RC Pensis™ and ActeoFIT™), introduced to sports nutrition here for the first time.

Introducing RC Pensis™

TEST FACTOR™ is the first testosterone-support supplement in the world with RC Pensis™, patent-pending Ruta Chalepensis extract. Studies administering ruta chalepensis orally to male mice have demonstrated a 365-476% increase in serum testosterone levels. Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) was also increased by approximately 400%, while supplementation significantly increased testicular weight/volume and sperm count. There is presently no other dietary supplement ingredient available that has been shown to produce such strong changes in testosterone. Additional peer-reviewed studies suggest ruta chalepensis may improve the anabolic/anti-catabolic action of insulin, increase liver and muscle glycogen stores, and increase nitric oxide (NO) production for stronger erections and an enhanced “pump” effect during exercise.

Introducing ActeoFIT™

ActeoFIT™is a new family of patent-pending herbal extracts standardized for the natural high-affinity Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) ligand acteoside. There are dozens of studies supporting the use of acteoside and its source herbs in the field of sports nutrition. For example, one series of preliminary experiments with mice have demonstrated an increase in endurance during exercise, along with inhibited creatine kinase and improved glycogen stores. This may translate to better performance, along with preserved muscle mass and energy (glycogen is the primary source of fuel during exercise). Further still, hyperplasia and hypertrophy of muscle cell mitochondria were observed without damage to the myofibril. This may support muscle fiber growth (size and number), along with a significant anti-catabolic (protein sparing) effect.

TEST FACTOR™ Helps:

•Increase testosterone, reduce estrogen
•Increase muscle mass and strength
•Improve muscle endurance
•Speed recovery
•Reduce reaction time
•Improve libido
•Increase vascularity
•Improve memory and cognition
With each method of potency intensification in place, X-Factor Advanced has truly maximized the biological activity and cost effectiveness of this legendary anabolic nutrient! Just 2-4 softgels per day is all you need to dramatically support your resistance or anaerobic training efforts! Don’t spend another minute spinning your wheels. X-Factor Advanced is the ideal supplement for helping you breaking a plateau or kick your results up a (huge) notch!

label_testfactor.gif

As stated on there website :drive:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbbbbedddddd! I've been lookin at Xfactor lately, it looks very interesting, can't wait to see how it works for ya:D

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

I want to let everybody know currently my stats are as stated below

Weight: 209
Bf% 6.5ish Have to get my bodyfat takin in the next couple of days to confirm

Chest - 44"
Biceps - L - 17" R 17.25"
Waist - 33"
Legs - L - 25.5" R 25.75"
Hips - 42"
Shoulders 51"

I'm an All Natural Body Builder 4.6weeks out from his second competition. . I will be competing in the Northern States Classics on October 16th. in Elk River Mn. . . If you would like further details on My show please PM me. With that being said lets get this show on the road. . muhahaha.. .

Some Things that I will be looking for

Increase Muscle Hardness Is number one!
Increase Mass - Very unlikely but not impossible on a calorie defict diet
Increase Vascularity
Increased Muscle Endurance
Increased Recovery
Increase Mental and Physical Focus
Increase Aggression

I do believe that all of these are possible. . I will be taking these supplements as directed! With that being said Dosing shall look like this

downsized_0707001027[3].jpg
2 caps 2-3 tims a day
downsized_0707001027[2].jpg
Take up to 4 servins 1cap daily with meals

I'm open to any suggestions form anybody that has significan't knowledge with this product. . . I plan on stayin with 2 caps of test factor 3 times a day and 4 caps of x factor. . . i think that will be more than wonderful. . the highest suggested dose. . .looking at the numbers i do think that will be great because i will have 3 doses under my belt b4 i go and work out so my test lvls should be higher than shizzle when i go to the gym. . .muhaha a nice anabolic state more or less for some serious bodybuilding :stickp4:

Todays workout will be a back work out!! Muhahah

Dosing

Xfactor - 1 cap - 830am
Test Factor 2 caps - 730am
ThermXX - 1 cap - 730am

And this is my diet
scan0002.jpg

Take out the cottage cheese and whole milk. . no gluetten or dairy for the last 6weeks of a show for me :fing02: I've subbed my last meal with tuna/chicken/pork with 1.5 cups of broccoli

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
kill it bro good luck!

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here!! Is it a nutrient partioner?
I hate BF calipers because they give such different readings. IMO they are only good for measurig increases or decreases not starting points... As long as it's dine by the same person in the exact same way of course.

Post some pics and I'll tell you your BF pretty accurately. =]
no homo

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Along for the ride... let's see what AA can do you for you big guy!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Here!! Is it a nutrient partioner?
I hate BF calipers because they give such different readings. IMO they are only good for measurig increases or decreases not starting points... As long as it's dine by the same person in the exact same way of course.

Post some pics and I'll tell you your BF pretty accurately. =]
no homo
My nutritionist/trainer does my bodyfat every week around the same time in the morning. . always have the same person do it or else the results are jaded. . and remeber this is a 9 PINCH NO 7PINCH BABY!!! Muhahah!!! Includes lower back and calf !! :drive:

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
I totally read RC Pensis as RC Penis...and i thought why would you want a radio controlled penis....

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
nice work, comin in pretty beastly for the comp!
good stuff, bf % looks good for 3.5 wks out also
Thank you very much! haha head up im 4.5weeks out hahah lets not make it any closer than it needs to be hahah :fing02: October 16th baby!! :type:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this mang, kill it!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I totally read RC Pensis as RC Penis...and i thought why would you want a radio controlled penis....
haha panda thats funny becuase i did the same thing when i first read it as well!!! hahah :spankme:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Semi Relaxed 8.10.10.jpg

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
chugga chugga woo woo ;)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
chugga chugga woo woo ;)
hahah soooo i have a question big man. . .whats at the brb buffet. . .hmmm some dbol. . .test e and c maybe some a bombs with lil bit of winny to harden hahah. . .love it. . .FRIED CHICKEN AND STEAK FOR THE WIN!!! :type:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
glad to see you get the chance to log these 2 products-mn is top notch.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
glad to see you get the chance to log these 2 products-mn is top notch.
That they are. . right know i'm all jacked up big man!! hahah can't wait to log it later tonight. . .dam!! Boys are FULL AS HELL AND FEELING DAM GOOD!!! hahah its only day one!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That they are. . right know i'm all jacked up big man!! hahah can't wait to log it later tonight. . .dam!! Boys are FULL AS HELL AND FEELING DAM GOOD!!! hahah its only day one!!
get swole as hell dave!!!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I'm in man! Looking good bro! Good luck with contest prep!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking thick bro ;)..
I know you deserve this libido check ;)!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got lost in those pics :drooling: lol

Awesome so glad to hear u got picked for this. Cant wait to see what u think of it. Been wanting to watch a log of Test Factor.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub-A-Dub-Dub it's time for a rub. Rub-off that is. Those libido pics did the trick for me!! :hump:

I'm in for this one big Dave. Let the good times roll my brotha. :head:

KNOCK 'EM DEAD KID!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in bruther, and give it hell ;) X-Factor has always intrested me so lets see what it can bring to the table :)

Kick it brah!

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

WOOOOO HOOOOOO. . .chuga chuga chuga chuga chooooo choooooo!! hahah you ready for the sickness. .. was my favorite day muhahah back baby!!! Just smashed it big time!! was DROP SET SUPER SET MADNESS!! muhahah

I will be dosing as followed

Test Factor - 2 caps x 3 times a day
X Factor - 1 cap x 4 times a day

Work out 9/14/10

Dosing
Test Factor - 2 caps 715am
- 2 caps 11:30am
- 2 caps 430pm

X Factor - 1 cap - 830am
1 cap - 1000am
1 cap 1200pm
1 cap 800pm

Old School Tbar Row (Weight Only)
90 x 15 225 x 15 270 x 10 Strapped PR!

I went straight into Barbell Rows
225 x 13 135 x 15

Comment: My back was straght swole everybody!! OMG hahaha

Unassisted Rows
110 x 20 PR! 105 x 15 105 x 15

Comment: Wish my lifetime had bigger dumbbells! Just straight swole at this point and time!! haha

Seated Rows
120 x 20 140 x 15 140 x 12

Comment: At This point in time my back is DONE!!! PUMP IS HUGE!!! FEEling like a million dollar man!! Compliments about my conditioning it was really nice!

Ez Bar Curls
75 x 15>55 x 15>35 x 15 75 x 8

Comment: Hahah Straight drop set madness. . my arms were almost burnt out! haha

Hammer Curls (per arm)
50 x 10>30 x 10 30 x 10

And thats all she wrote hahah

Cardio

Stair Master 20 minutes!

First Day on the Molecular Nutrition's supplementaion and I will say my boys were swole!! DAM!! hahah I told the girl I'm seeing that and she laughed but its true!! They were SWOLE!! hahah sooo with that being said I can't wait to see what this will produce on a calorie deficient diet wooo hooooo. . .

Pump - 10/10
Vascularity - 9/10
Muscle Density - 7/10
Endurance - 10/10
Aggression - 10/10
Sleep - 9/10
Strength - 7/10

TIme for a MOTO LIBITO!!! Muhahah stands for Motivational Libido Check :fing02: :stickp4:

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn-keep them chick pics comin!!! fap fap:stickp4:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
damn-keep them chick pics comin!!! fap fap:stickp4:
I knew that was the only reason you tagged along for my logs hahah :toofunny: I want to see some contribution from you. . your always look at them there sexy ladies and getting caught hahah :spank:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I knew that was the only reason you tagged along for my logs hahah :toofunny: I want to see some contribution from you. . your always look at them there sexy ladies and getting caught hahah :spank:
just killin time till those supps kickin, not going to see much from them till about a week in-then things will get rockin.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn these AM logs have ten times the eye candy of logs at other forums, looks like I'll be spending more time over here ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn these AM logs have ten times the eye candy of logs at other forums, looks like I'll be spending more time over here ;)
PLUS THE PEOPLE ARE A LOT NICER HERE, LOL.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM!! I love it here!! haha its my first home and its where I started and will end :AR15firing:

PLUS THE PEOPLE ARE A LOT NICER HERE, LOL.
AHMEN to that brutha!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!! :popworm: :stickp4:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you had a great WO. Nice t-bar rows BTW.

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
I caught this over on bb.com....but this one looks a little more exciting. :)

Subbed.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AM Rules. Other forums drools. Period.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
IN, for the hot babes and killer workouts. Can't wait to see how you do in your next competition.

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Your show is the week after mine, can't wait to see how this works for you.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

WHOA!! hahah all i can say was dam was just Smashin my workout. . hahah I'm sure its slight placebo but man i'm feeling lean and mean. . .I do think with i have been taking i've put maybe a 1/4" on my arms again haha. . .there looking big. . .you know what that means. .. TIME TO MEASURE my self tomorrow. . wooo hoooo!!! My chest is looking swole too. .well i won't lie. . feeling very confident about this competition!!! WATCH OUT BABY!!! SEXUAL CHOCOLATE IS IN DA HOUSE CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOO CHOOOOO!!!! haha :stickp4:

Weight - 207.2
Down - 2.7lbs

I'm sure the majority of it was water but never the less i was looking Fantastic yesterday!!

Dosing

Xfactor - 1 cap - 8:30am
- 1 cap - 1100am
-1 cap - 12:00pm
-1 cap - 330pm

Test Factor - 2 caps - 715am
- 2 caps - 1130am
-2 caps - 400pm

ThermXX - 1 cap - 715am
1 cap - 1130

Workout 9/15/10

Chest/Shoulders

Flat Bench
135 x 12 185 x 10 245 x 13>185 x 15

Comment: CHEST WAS SWOLE! MANG!! hahah :drive:

Seated Shoulder Press
80 x 15 80 x 15 80 x 15

Arnolds
55 x 15 55 x 15 55 x 15>40 x 10

Comment: And My Shoulders are mini mountains know. . haha my best attribute right know is my delts!! BIG and just look nasty!!! Muhaha!!

Reverse Delt Raises
30 x 15 30 x 15 30 x 12

Cardio

Gazel Movement thingy for 20minuts

haha absoluetly crazy i will say this tony gazel thingy hahha.. . me and my workout partner were like :hmmm: not sure what we think about it but i was sweating pretty good. . . so i don't see why it wasn't working ya know

Pump - 10/10
Vascularity - 8/10
Muscle Density - 7/10
Endurance - 10/10
Aggression - 10/10
Sleep - 9/10
Strength - 8/10

I know i'm not reaping n e of the benefits of the product yet but the aggression and focus are there i will say that. . .they are just nasty!! muahha!!! Great product so far. .. Very happy with Molecular's nutrition. . THE BOYS ARE FULL BABY. . .VERY FULL haah :eek:p: :spank: :stickp4:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout!
Thank you much!! Just trying to Smash it liek ya'll here at low percents of bodyfat!!! Muahha :stickp4: <---- i love this lil guy :32:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i agree, delts and shoulders are your strong point-that is why i keep bugging you to work on arms. got to keep that symetry thing going-not that your arms are puny, just they look small in comparison. glad to see the 1/4 gain-that's a start.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
i agree, delts and shoulders are your strong point-that is why i keep bugging you to work on arms. got to keep that symetry thing going-not that your arms are puny, just they look small in comparison. glad to see the 1/4 gain-that's a start.
T i think i'm getting close to 17.5 mang!! haha if i can hit a solid 17.5 and or 17.75 b4 my show that would be a .75inches gain on a cutting cycle haha!! UNHEARD OF!! haha. . i think 18 will be my majic number though for my next show. . . 18.5. . .dam thats nice!! :stickp4:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T i think i'm getting close to 17.5 mang!! haha if i can hit a solid 17.5 and or 17.75 b4 my show that would be a .75inches gain on a cutting cycle haha!! UNHEARD OF!! haha. . i think 18 will be my majic number though for my next show. . . 18.5. . .dam thats nice!! :stickp4:
if you can dream it, you can do it!!!