DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey now, time to start another log...

The AI Staples are...

Cycle Support - when running an abundance of herbals this stuff really holds thinng together, better prostate and liver health... 1 scoop am 1 scoop pm

Stoked - great antioxidant with added estrogon control 2 am 2 pm

Glycobol - Not as staple but I will be running on moderate carbs, this will help me keep things in check... 2 am 2 pm

HGHPro - Better rest and recovery ... priceless... 4 at bedtime

The magic is...

Well you guessed it ... Pink Magic... this will be a good test for me as the beta was different and I was on a cut them, now I am going for power and recomp so I will be expecting increases in strength, muscle hardness and vascularity while I will be getting slightly leaner...6/8 dosing 6 weeks...

I will add in Prime as well as there is some synergy with PM 6/9 dosing 6 weeks...

And for Estrogen control I have Formestane LV 80 mg ed 5 days on 2 off...

Last weigh in had me at 222.5 and about 12-13% bf I believe I am down a bit this week...

I will be doing HST will lay it all out soon...

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Yo! First in!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Second!!! On a AI stack right now, just started my new log today, but have to admit I haven't managed to PM everyone yet :( (the two recipients at a time definitely takes a while) but here's the link... Also interested in the magic element as I have option 3 still sitting in my store cupboard in the house.

Are you going to post before and after pics?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A new DW log, Christmas in September? ;) Subbed of course!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to see your results.

nice stack you have going

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I'm a muppet... I forgot the link!

AI Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/160009-phat-journey-continues.html

Looking forward to this DW :fing02:
Thanks, yah I am already subbed to your log...

I am in. Wonder if this log will bust out over 30 pages. Hell all of them do.:)
6 weeks for this one some of the others have been longer... we shall see...

subbed...
Welcome

A new DW log, Christmas in September? ;) Subbed of course!
All I want for Xmas is 20" arms...:veryhappy:

Should be interesting
Hope so...

In to see your results.

nice stack you have going
Thanks hoping to get recomp down to about 215...

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Subbed....I'm sure you'll love this combo!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DW, did you read in the PM write up about how stacking something with Forslean is advetageous if recomp is the goal? Even NP coleus, currently on sale, might be a great addition that may add to this very well. Obviously you have a ton going on here and it would be tough to determine if it added to the effectiveness or not BUT I wanted to make that suggestion anyways.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed....I'm sure you'll love this combo!!
Welcome, hope so... I want to lift big again!!

DW, did you read in the PM write up about how stacking something with Forslean is advetageous if recomp is the goal? Even NP coleus, currently on sale, might be a great addition that may add to this very well. Obviously you have a ton going on here and it would be tough to determine if it added to the effectiveness or not BUT I wanted to make that suggestion anyways.
Yah I haven't really done well with it in the past...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
here my friend, and if you get 20" arms for Christmas, I want your Santa to visit ME as well!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
here my friend, and if you get 20" arms for Christmas, I want your Santa to visit ME as well!!!
Yah if that happens I will believe that there is a Santa... :veryhappy:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IM subbed up in this beast of a log!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IM subbed up in this beast of a log!
Cool, I just went through my numbers and they are ambitious but I am stronger than I was so I am hoping I remain beastly. It will be a very good test though...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool, I just went through my numbers and they are ambitious but I am stronger than I was so I am hoping I remain beastly. It will be a very good test though...
Well needless to say the stack you have before you is quite ambitious as well. COmbined with the discipline i know you capable of along with some intense workouts ambition will lead to success.

Just keep on track and keep that BF down and your good to go.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well needless to say the stack you have before you is quite ambitious as well. COmbined with the discipline i know you capable of along with some intense workouts ambition will lead to success.

Just keep on track and keep that BF down and your good to go.
My diet will be more relaxed but I will not be overeating, should put me in and around maintenance.

The supps will add some recomp I'm sure...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you ever increase calories a bit more say for six-eight weeks, then, when body fat is just starting to become a bit higher(like say 13 %) cut back on them for six weeks, then increase them for 6-8 weeks?

I think this is something I will try next time after a show, just to keep body fat in check more verses keeping calories steady all the time.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you ever increase calories a bit more say for six-eight weeks, then, when body fat is just starting to become a bit higher(like say 13 %) cut back on them for six weeks, then increase them for 6-8 weeks?

I think this is something I will try next time after a show, just to keep body fat in check more verses keeping calories steady all the time.
Not intentionally really, I will go more relaxed and if that gets out of hand then I will cut back. If I gain I assess the type of gains based on what I see in the mirror and my current activity and make the necessary adjustments. It's sort of the same thing but not quite.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First workout went well, but the first HST workout is not that taxing but if you go out of you're way to make it hurt more (slower reps, less rest between sets) you can make it worth while. I am only doing 215 for 15 reps on deads and still they wind me!! Yah it's light but it's 15 times...

Here are the exercises

Front squats 170 X 15 X 2
Db incline press (30 degrees) 55 X 15 X 2
Lat pulldown 110 X 15 X 2
Deads 215 X 15 X 2
Push Press 90 X 15 X 2
Decline Tri Extension 65 X 15 X 2
Obar curl 75 X 15 X 2
Calf raise 90 X 15 X 2

Ab workout with wheel of death but used the obar and 2 25's instead of the wheel, for those of you that don't have a wheel these are killer. I like them because I have more control and it's harder to wheel back. Just load the weight but it on the floor, from a standing position grab the bar hands shoulder width apart roll out as far as you can go and then back. Keep pushing it untill you can do them fully extended.

Finished with 45 minutes cardio...

30 minutes fasted hit this morning...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
my abs hurt from the mere thought of using that bar!!!! I really need to step up my game on those!!! Great lift there DW!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my abs hurt from the mere thought of using that bar!!!! I really need to step up my game on those!!! Great lift there DW!!!
This is a good way to get started with core strengthening, you have good control like I said so just roll out as far as you can without falling flat on you're face.

My abs hurt today... yes...

Oh forgot to talk about the supps, on day 5 and I started to on day 3 to feel slightly more alpha, day 4 I had some increased muscle volume and today day 5 I have some big time muscle volume. Don't think I am going to see much vascularity this time around as I am not that lean. I am very alpha, so much so that I can really feel it from they boys. Libido is still crazy, but that's been the case for months now. There was the residual from my testopro run and now this... There ares subtle differences but that might me too much detail.

The alpha is not the rage feeling but the quite confident, I can kick azz feeling... As far as strength goes, I feel good but the test will be more the end of next week when I am at max weight for my lifts, there are a couple of challenges there so the test is in place.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a good way to get started with core strengthening, you have good control like I said so just roll out as far as you can without falling flat on you're face.

My abs hurt today... yes...

Oh forgot to talk about the supps, on day 5 and I started to on day 3 to feel slightly more alpha, day 4 I had some increased muscle volume and today day 5 I have some big time muscle volume. Don't think I am going to see much vascularity this time around as I am not that lean. I am very alpha, so much so that I can really feel it from they boys. Libido is still crazy, but that's been the case for months now. There was the residual from my testopro run and now this... There ares subtle differences but that might me too much detail.

The alpha is not the rage feeling but the quite confident, I can kick azz feeling... As far as strength goes, I feel good but the test will be more the end of next week when I am at max weight for my lifts, there are a couple of challenges there so the test is in place.
I followed the same progression when I was taking PM as you are describing though I was also on TNA for a week before I started it. That said, you are getting to the point where those 15 rep lifts will get easy. I remember there were a few sets I did 15x3 sets as opposed to 2, the Pink had me going so I said why not!

bubble boy

Awards
I'm in late but curious to see how this goes as I have PM on the way...along with Alpha T2 and Erase.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I followed the same progression when I was taking PM as you are describing though I was also on TNA for a week before I started it. That said, you are getting to the point where those 15 rep lifts will get easy. I remember there were a few sets I did 15x3 sets as opposed to 2, the Pink had me going so I said why not!
I may actually do 5's at 3 sets, if I can there will be some monsterous results cuz that means I will be hammering some pretty heavy weight. Like I said my plan is ambitious. I am putting it all out there this stack either puts up or shuts up!! Too many mixed reviews about PM time to put in on the line!! Based on my experience with the beta I am pretty confident that this will be a very successful run.

I'm in late but curious to see how this goes as I have PM on the way...along with Alpha T2 and Erase.
I will be replacing my Formestane when Erase comes in as I won a bottle. It's going to be interesting how it works in comparison. I am running a pretty hefty dose of Form 120mg ed. I hope to be running Erase 3 ed for the last 4 weeks of this log.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Good lift DW!! Those wheels of death using the o-bar sounded great, in a sadistic way... I can full extend from the kneeling position, I'm going to have to man up and attempt the standing versions

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good lift DW!! Those wheels of death using the o-bar sounded great, in a sadistic way... I can full extend from the kneeling position, I'm going to have to man up and attempt the standing versions
When you do use the obar for the control I spoke of... yah my abs were very sore last night...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This routine is going to get challenging very quickly...

Front squats 180 X 15 X 2
Db incline press (30 degrees) 60 X 15 X 2
Lat pulldown 120 X 15 X 2
Deads 225 X 15 X 2
Push Press 95 X 15 X 2
Decline Tri Extension 70 X 15 X 2
Obar curl 80 X 15 X 2
Calf raise 95 X 15 X 2

The front squats were a tad uncomfortable on the knees, will be using wraps from here on out, and if I am going to get them out might as well use them for deads too. No need for a belt yet for squats or deads for that matter.

Deads sucked the wind out of me, doesn't matter how heavy they are I get winded doing 15 reps...

Rest of the routine went very quickly, I am feeling a little extra power just hope it's there in full force as this progresses.

Remember when I said that PM was a super repartitioner, well since using it with moderate carbs I have volumized to the extreme. I am up to 228! I couldn't believe it, I was thinking maybe 222 but this is the most ridiculous weight jump I have ever seen. PM is crazy low carbs and you lose weight like nothing and with carbs boom! my weight sky rockets!! Stuff will keep you guessing.

So new plan, when I'm on PM I know my weight will be fairly elevated so I will shoot for 220-222 for the end of the 6 weeks. Then I will remain around 220 till the end of the year.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang DW that is a big jump in weight; surely that is all muscle glycogen stores getting topped off. I take it you are trying to put on some mass on this run hence your move to moderate carbs over lower (if you were cutting). I too jumped in weight in the last 4 days, up to 192 this morning! Dang AH won't stop putting muscle on me, such a tragedy.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang DW that is a big jump in weight; surely that is all muscle glycogen stores getting topped off. I take it you are trying to put on some mass on this run hence your move to moderate carbs over lower (if you were cutting). I too jumped in weight in the last 4 days, up to 192 this morning! Dang AH won't stop putting muscle on me, such a tragedy.
Actually the move to moderate carbs was just to avoid the rapid weight loss I get when I use PM, I am only around maintenance. Some over eating on the weekend so that may account for some of it, but I factored that in when I estimated 222...

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout Dream!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I hear you on the Deads DW!!! anything over 12 or so and, doesn't matter the weight, I am sucking down oxygen!!! Great lift my friend!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear you on the Deads DW!!! anything over 12 or so and, doesn't matter the weight, I am sucking down oxygen!!! Great lift my friend!
When I go over 400 I might see if I can get it on film... I don't have a camera anymore but will try and find someone who does...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may actually do 5's at 3 sets, if I can there will be some monsterous results cuz that means I will be hammering some pretty heavy weight. Like I said my plan is ambitious. I am putting it all out there this stack either puts up or shuts up!! Too many mixed reviews about PM time to put in on the line!! Based on my experience with the beta I am pretty confident that this will be a very successful run.

I will be replacing my Formestane when Erase comes in as I won a bottle. It's going to be interesting how it works in comparison. I am running a pretty hefty dose of Form 120mg ed. I hope to be running Erase 3 ed for the last 4 weeks of this log.
Sounds good bro.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good bro.
yah I hear good things.. if I like it I'll use it with Swole/DAA run after this one. That will be another long one, should take me up till Xmas...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just 30 minutes fasted hi intensity cardio at 5:30 am

Legs are feeling pretty dead today as is the abs still. I may have to take some pre-workouts to blaze through this tonight...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Complete domination!! I took my stims and crushed the workout, some exercises I only rested 30-45 seconds between sets (not deads lol)..

Front squats 190 X 15 X 2
Db incline press (30 degrees) 65 X 15 X 2
Lat pulldown 125 X 15 X 2
Deads 235 X 15 X 2
Push Press 100 X 15 X 2
Decline Tri Extension 75 X 15 X 2
Obar curl 85 X 15 X 2
Calf raise 100 X 15 X 2

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great crush DW!!! Man that must have smokes you!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow DW you killed that one. Those 15 days really gas you; I heart my pwo on those days!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great crush DW!!! Man that must have smokes you!!
Yah but the stim kept me moving and I am starting to pick up some extra stength from the supps so I could really crush the numbers..

Very nice DW.
Thanks...

Wow DW you killed that one. Those 15 days really gas you; I heart my pwo on those days!
yah it was the difference maker and I do really feel the supps kicking in now, lots of power left, it's going to get interesting. Like I said if I can complete this then I had help from my supps as it's going to get very heavy... I warned the gym staff that I was going to be using Chalk before this is done. If they don't like it then fug'm ... lol

Oh and I weighed in at 223.5 last night which was kind of a relief, I have been doing extra cardio 7 mornings straight 45 min med intensity then 5 days HITT fasted then tommorow another 45 fasted med intensity. That's about an hour extra. I don't know what happened with that other weigh in. I should have known I didn't gain much around the waist. The lifting belt is no tighter and that doesn't lie as the lever does not change. I still need to trim a bit, just not as much as I feared. 215 is the magic number have another 5 weeks...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah but the stim kept me moving and I am starting to pick up some extra stength from the supps so I could really crush the numbers..

Thanks...

yah it was the difference maker and I do really feel the supps kicking in now, lots of power left, it's going to get interesting. Like I said if I can complete this then I had help from my supps as it's going to get very heavy... I warned the gym staff that I was going to be using Chalk before this is done. If they don't like it then fug'm ... lol

Oh and I weighed in at 223.5 last night which was kind of a relief, I have been doing extra cardio 7 mornings straight 45 min med intensity then 5 days HITT fasted then tommorow another 45 fasted med intensity. That's about an hour extra. I don't know what happened with that other weigh in. I should have known I didn't gain much around the waist. The lifting belt is no tighter and that doesn't lie as the lever does not change. I still need to trim a bit, just not as much as I feared. 215 is the magic number have another 5 weeks...
I imagine you will be looking pretty ridiculous at 215 and about 10-11%; that will make dieting for your contest so much easier if you can stay around 10%. Keep up the good work man, I think I am going to roll my Prime/Pink/Recompadrol stack as my PCT along with Erase. I can't go into another hormonal for at least 4-6 weeks and doing a cycle coming into the holidays is not my idea of fun... I will be following along since we are basically running the same stack though I will have some LG goodies in place of those you are running from AI. If you have not tried it, the I-GH-1/Ghenerate stack is nothing to joke about and last a long time. Once I get my HGHPro samples I will see how that compares but if you get a chance to try it DW I suggest you do so.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I imagine you will be looking pretty ridiculous at 215 and about 10-11%; that will make dieting for your contest so much easier if you can stay around 10%. Keep up the good work man, I think I am going to roll my Prime/Pink/Recompadrol stack as my PCT along with Erase. I can't go into another hormonal for at least 4-6 weeks and doing a cycle coming into the holidays is not my idea of fun... I will be following along since we are basically running the same stack though I will have some LG goodies in place of those you are running from AI. If you have not tried it, the I-GH-1/Ghenerate stack is nothing to joke about and last a long time. Once I get my HGHPro samples I will see how that compares but if you get a chance to try it DW I suggest you do so.
I still have a bottle of Ghenerate to stack with HGHPro which is a very powerfull HGH stack as well...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks...

you plan on losing 10 lbs down to 215 lbs in five weeks?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you plan on losing 10 lbs down to 215 lbs in five weeks?
It's only 8 lbs and it's a little over 5 weeks, I don't know if I will make it all the way and will not push it. I am going to eat just around maintenance and the supps and routine will recomp me. I will keep the extra cardio till I'm below 220...