AI Staples with some added Magic...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another wild one, it's starting to get interesting...

Front squats 220 X 15 X 1 PR 210 X 15 X 1 Yah I was only supposed to do 200 but for some reason loaded 220!! It was heavy but I got the first set went back down to 210 which is still a 20 lb increase and 10 lbs ahead of schedule and killed it!

Db incline press (30 degrees) 70 X 15 X 2
Lat pulldown 130 X 15 X 2
Deads 245 X 15 X 2 Crushed it, looks like I am going to make the 265 on Thursday...
Push Press 105 X 15 X 2 Starting to get challenging
Decline Tri Extension 80 X 15 X 2
Obar curl 90 X 15 X 2
Calf raise 105 X 15 X 2

After deads I was feeling sick to my stomach for the rest of the workout and never really caught my wind again...

Finished up with wheel of death with the obar and a full ab workout...

Then did 45 minutes of fairly light cardio, my heart rate was already pretty high from the weights so going to medium intensity was difficult.

I am pretty trashed today, did 30 minutes of fasted HITT this morning .. ouch... that's it for today. Sleep was not great last night as I have so many small aches and pains...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another wild one, it's starting to get interesting...

Front squats 220 X 15 X 1 PR 210 X 15 X 1 Yah I was only supposed to do 200 but for some reason loaded 220!! It was heavy but I got the first set went back down to 210 which is still a 20 lb increase and 10 lbs ahead of schedule and killed it!

Db incline press (30 degrees) 70 X 15 X 2
Lat pulldown 130 X 15 X 2
Deads 245 X 15 X 2 Crushed it, looks like I am going to make the 265 on Thursday...
Push Press 105 X 15 X 2 Starting to get challenging
Decline Tri Extension 80 X 15 X 2
Obar curl 90 X 15 X 2
Calf raise 105 X 15 X 2

After deads I was feeling sick to my stomach for the rest of the workout and never really caught my wind again...

Finished up with wheel of death with the obar and a full ab workout...

Then did 45 minutes of fairly light cardio, my heart rate was already pretty high from the weights so going to medium intensity was difficult.

I am pretty trashed today, did 30 minutes of fasted HITT this morning .. ouch... that's it for today. Sleep was not great last night as I have so many small aches and pains...
Nice job on the front squats.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
congrats on that PR Doug!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job on the front squats.
congrats on that PR Doug!
There will be more PR's soon, I will jump back to 220 on tuesday then 230 on wednesday by the time I get to 5's I plan on getting around 365 for 5! That's about 40 lbs over my personal best.

Deads I am going to take a shot at 405 before this is done provided things go well... I can't really say 405 X 5 will be a PR but I am not using straps this time around when I used to dead 500 I used straps and I could only do 2 reps with straps. Once I get to 405 I can work on getting my reps up with that weight. I will be doing DC by that time forget how the reps go for deads in DC... My power is returning with this lift expect big things.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There will be more PR's soon, I will jump back to 220 on tuesday then 230 on wednesday by the time I get to 5's I plan on getting around 365 for 5! That's about 40 lbs over my personal best.

Deads I am going to take a shot at 405 before this is done provided things go well... I can't really say 405 X 5 will be a PR but I am not using straps this time around when I used to dead 500 I used straps and I could only do 2 reps with straps. Once I get to 405 I can work on getting my reps up with that weight. I will be doing DC by that time forget how the reps go for deads in DC... My power is returning with this lift expect big things.
Yes I see more PR,s in your future.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far. Will be trying PM next month as part of a recomp/cut so interested to see your results.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I see more PR,s in your future.
There may be a few more yes...

Looking good so far. Will be trying PM next month as part of a recomp/cut so interested to see your results.
This is a very aggesive program so it is really being put to the test. I will rate the product based on my success at the end.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There may be a few more yes...

This is a very aggesive program so it is really being put to the test. I will rate the product based on my success at the end.
So far the AI staples and PM are already producing results!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Nice work on your Front Squat mang!! Muahha. . lil pm never hurt n e one. .. haha no idea this log was here!! Its not a log unless BigA is around muhaha . ..SMASH IT MANG!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far the AI staples and PM are already producing results!!!
Yah will be stepping things up now I may get a 275 lbs dead for 15 on thursday!!

Nice work on your Front Squat mang!! Muahha. . lil pm never hurt n e one. .. haha no idea this log was here!! Its not a log unless BigA is around muhaha . ..SMASH IT MANG!!!
Yah my front squats have been solid, I will be going way beyond my PR's if things work out.

Just the 30 minutes fasted HITT this morning...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah will be stepping things up now I may get a 275 lbs dead for 15 on thursday!!

Yah my front squats have been solid, I will be going way beyond my PR's if things work out.

Just the 30 minutes fasted HITT this morning...
Good work on the Front squats Doug. They really have been a challenge for myself to move heavy weight on this exercise. In bodybuilding though its what you look like.

why so high reps on the deadlift?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good work on the Front squats Doug. They really have been a challenge for myself to move heavy weight on this exercise. In bodybuilding though its what you look like.

why so high reps on the deadlift?
It's HST first 2 weeks are 15 reps then 10 for 2 weeks then 5 for the last 2..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another pretty stellar night ...

Front squats 220 X 15 X 2
Db incline press (30 degrees) 75 X 15 X 2
Lat pulldown 135 X 15 X 2
Deads 255 X 15 X 2 First set seemed difficult near the end but second was crushed...
Push Press 110 X 15 X 2 Starting to get challenging
Decline Tri Extension 85X 15 X 2
Obar curl 95X 15 X 2
Calf raise 110 X 15 X 2

Thursday I am going to push deads up to 275 instead of 265 so I will be on track for 405 X 5 by the end of this... going to start using a belt too... chalk I will play it by ear grip is still really good. Front squats are feeling pretty heavy 230 for 15 reps is going to be a challenge.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Thursday I am going to push deads up to 275 instead of 265 so I will be on track for 405 X 5 by the end of this... going to start using a belt too... chalk I will play it by ear grip is still really good. Front squats are feeling pretty heavy 230 for 15 reps is going to be a challenge.
you are INSANE!!!! But you WILL do this!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are INSANE!!!! But you WILL do this!!!
Sounds pretty reasonable to me, I just have to make the jumps in weight. :thinking:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Killer workout Dream!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killer workout Dream!
Yes.. that is starting to be more and more true.. I look at the workouts individually and forget sometimes, I am doing this 3 times a week!! Not a lot of time for recovery after going full intensity. I will be balls to the walls tonight and then I get to go back down to 10's early Sunday morning but my plan is so aggessive that I am not going to get any real breaks.

30 minutes Fasted HITT this morning...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another pretty stellar night ...

Front squats 220 X 15 X 2
Db incline press (30 degrees) 75 X 15 X 2
Lat pulldown 135 X 15 X 2
Deads 255 X 15 X 2 First set seemed difficult near the end but second was crushed...
Push Press 110 X 15 X 2 Starting to get challenging
Decline Tri Extension 85X 15 X 2
Obar curl 95X 15 X 2
Calf raise 110 X 15 X 2

Very impressive!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok this was a fuggin battle... Legs were dead when I got to the gym. Doing this to full capacity and all the high intensity cardio evey day has really taken a toll. I was not recovered from Tuesday. However ...

Front squats 230 X 15 X 1 PR second set only got 13, I was seeing stars...
Db incline press (30 degrees) 80 X 15 X 1 only got 12 on the second, fuggin shoulder..
Lat pulldown 140 X 15 X 2
Deads 275 X 15 X 1 only 12 on the second, these were fuggin brutal!! I wasn't feeling it but I did it anyway nothing was going to stop me!!
Push Press 115 X 15 X 2 Ok then pretty impressive...
Decline Tri Extension 90X 15 X 2 eeked both out ouch
Obar curl 100 X 15 X 2 I was so winded by this time it was hard to finish, I had reached that point where it was going to take a good 5 minutes just to start breathing normally again.
Calf raise 115 X 15 X 2

Yah, I'm a tough old fugger that is what got me through it. Everybody at the gym thinks I'm crazy, I can see it in their eyes .. "what's that old bastard doing". It didn't help that I had a late meeting had to rush home in the rain, chow down, rush back to the gym in the rain. Got out of the gym and it wasn't only still raining, it was pretty much pouring. I am thoroughly trashed this morning but did another 30 minutes fasted HITT anyway. Now I'm really trashed lol

Have to more tommorow d'oh!! so tonight will be busy packing up at 6am for 45 minutes fasted cardio, it will be moderate intensity though.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang DW you had the same intensity I did this morning [check my log, I think you can relate]. Great workout man and way to push through the pain! By the way, didn't you just move not long ago? You are worse then me!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok this was a fuggin battle... Legs were dead when I got to the gym. Doing this to full capacity and all the high intensity cardio evey day has really taken a toll. I was not recovered from Tuesday. However ...

Front squats 230 X 15 X 1 PR second set only got 13, I was seeing stars...
Db incline press (30 degrees) 80 X 15 X 1 only got 12 on the second, fuggin shoulder..
Lat pulldown 140 X 15 X 2
Deads 275 X 15 X 1 only 12 on the second, these were fuggin brutal!! I wasn't feeling it but I did it anyway nothing was going to stop me!!
Push Press 115 X 15 X 2 Ok then pretty impressive...
Decline Tri Extension 90X 15 X 2 eeked both out ouch
Obar curl 100 X 15 X 2 I was so winded by this time it was hard to finish, I had reached that point where it was going to take a good 5 minutes just to start breathing normally again.
Calf raise 115 X 15 X 2

Yah, I'm a tough old fugger that is what got me through it. Everybody at the gym thinks I'm crazy, I can see it in their eyes .. "what's that old bastard doing". It didn't help that I had a late meeting had to rush home in the rain, chow down, rush back to the gym in the rain. Got out of the gym and it wasn't only still raining, it was pretty much pouring. I am thoroughly trashed this morning but did another 30 minutes fasted HITT anyway. Now I'm really trashed lol

Have to more tommorow d'oh!! so tonight will be busy packing up at 6am for 45 minutes fasted cardio, it will be moderate intensity though.
They are probably thinking damn I wish I had 1/2 the desire of this old bastard.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang DW you had the same intensity I did this morning [check my log, I think you can relate]. Great workout man and way to push through the pain! By the way, didn't you just move not long ago? You are worse then me!
Yah owners came back early so we got 2 months free rent...

They are probably thinking damn I wish I had 1/2 the desire of this old bastard.
I know that not many guys my age are still going as hard as I am right now. I may find out why pretty soon. :thinking:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Damn!!! Keep killing it big man!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff DW, I think the reason you don't see as many pushing at your age, is that they have probably been embarrassed by your domination into changing gyms!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn!!! Keep killing it big man!
It's either I kill it or it kills me, there is no in between!! Hey that's another good quote...

Great stuff DW, I think the reason you don't see as many pushing at your age, is that they have probably been embarrassed by your domination into changing gyms!
That and it fuggin hurts :rant: fortunately I welcome a little pain, lets me know that I am alive and still fighting!! :006:

Time for my favorite poem again....

DO NOT GO GENTLE INTO THAT GOOD NIGHT

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rage at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's either I kill it or it kills me, there is no in between!! Hey that's another good quote...

That and it fuggin hurts :rant: fortunately I welcome a little pain, lets me know that I am alive and still fighting!! :006:

Time for my favorite poem again....

DO NOT GO GENTLE INTO THAT GOOD NIGHT

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rage at close of day;

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

Very nice DW.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Nice DW

Also one of my favourites, as well as this one

Cats by Arthur Seymour John Tessimond

Cats no less liquid than their shadows
Offer no angles to the wind.
They slip, diminished, neat through loopholes
Less than themselves; will not be pinned

To rules or routes for journeys; counter
Attack with non-resistance; twist
Enticing through the curving fingers
And leave an angered empty fist.

They wait obsequious as darkness
Quick to retire, quick to return;
Admit no aim or ethics; flatter
With reservations; will not learn

To answer to their names; are seldom
Truly owned till shot or skinned.
Cats no less liquid than their shadows
Offer no angles to the wind

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I moved on Saturday got a chance to get my 45 minutes fasted cardio in. I was so toasted after the move that I seriously thought about taking Sunday morning workout off.

I decided to go through the motions. It's a 50-55 minute walk to the gym now so I can despense with cardio cuz work is the same distance. I figure a total of 12 trips a week and I won't have to do any cardio. To and from work is 10 and 3 times to the gym is 6 so a possibility of 16 trips per week.

I got to the gym and got my belt and knee wraps and decided to give it a shot. Now were going to see what I am made of...

The first warmup for front squats was really stiff I decided to slow them down and really stretch it out the second was 140 and a bit looser so I decided I'd go for it...

Front squats 230 X 10 X 2 very solid reps, I slowed it down and took what I could get it was close to perfect... alright complete victory
Db incline press (30 degrees) 70 X 10 X 2 was not too difficult first day on 10's
Lat pulldown 145X 10 X 2 not that difficult
Deads 295 X 10 X 2 I was most worried about these cuz I have been pushing these up very aggresively and my glutes and hams are toasted (sumo) I crushed them and only had to regrip for the last rep of the second set..
Push Press 120 X 10 X 2 These are going well I expect some pr's on this lift..
Decline Tri Extension 90 X 10 X 2 not too bad..
Obar curl 100 X 10 X 2 Owned it
Calf raise 115 X 10 X 2

Wow I guess I'm tougher than I thought... not a bad workout. I am so trashed today though, glutes and hammies are screaming!!

I finished off with bar of death and a full ab workout and walked home. Battered but victorious, never missed one rep!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I moved on Saturday got a chance to get my 45 minutes fasted cardio in. I was so toasted after the move that I seriously thought about taking Sunday morning workout off.

I decided to go through the motions. It's a 50-55 minute walk to the gym now so I can despense with cardio cuz work is the same distance. I figure a total of 12 trips a week and I won't have to do any cardio. To and from work is 10 and 3 times to the gym is 6 so a possibility of 16 trips per week.

I got to the gym and got my belt and knee wraps and decided to give it a shot. Now were going to see what I am made of...

The first warmup for front squats was really stiff I decided to slow them down and really stretch it out the second was 140 and a bit looser so I decided I'd go for it...

Front squats 230 X 10 X 2 very solid reps, I slowed it down and took what I could get it was close to perfect... alright complete victory
Db incline press (30 degrees) 70 X 10 X 2 was not too difficult first day on 10's
Lat pulldown 145X 10 X 2 not that difficult
Deads 295 X 10 X 2 I was most worried about these cuz I have been pushing these up very aggresively and my glutes and hams are toasted (sumo) I crushed them and only had to regrip for the last rep of the second set..
Push Press 120 X 10 X 2 These are going well I expect some pr's on this lift..
Decline Tri Extension 90 X 10 X 2 not too bad..
Obar curl 100 X 10 X 2 Owned it
Calf raise 115 X 10 X 2

Wow I guess I'm tougher than I thought... not a bad workout. I am so trashed today though, glutes and hammies are screaming!!

I finished off with bar of death and a full ab workout and walked home. Battered but victorious, never missed one rep!!
Nice workout. I know your address again so keep those supps well hidden LOL.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout. I know your address again so keep those supps well hidden LOL.
They're under lock and key. I did inventory and some shortages have been sited.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice work Doug. your usually are tougher than you think. In fact many times the body goes before the mind. Your mind is super powerful !

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work Doug. your usually are tougher than you think. In fact many times the body goes before the mind. Your mind is super powerful !
He sure is driven by his mind hard it is awesome.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was Stxnas I swear.:saevilw:
Might have been that I used more than I thought :thinking:

I was in a position where I was just trying to let my body tell me how far to push it. Once I loosened up I was ok to just make it by.

He sure is driven by his mind hard it is awesome.
And maybe a little stuborn .... :006:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might have been that I used more than I thought :thinking:

I was in a position where I was just trying to let my body tell me how far to push it. Once I loosened up I was ok to just make it by.

And maybe a little stuborn .... :006:
No it was Stxnas he got my damn TestoPRO pinata also LOL.:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well again I was not at my best, the alarm rang at 3:30 am and I couldn't get back to sleep so I was running tired and recovery was not what it should have been, again I just played it by feel and got it done.

Front squats 240 X 10 X 2 Just a little tougth on the last rep
Db incline press (30 degrees) 75 X 10 X 2 was not too difficult
Lat pulldown 150X 10 X 2 not that difficult
Deads 305 X 10 X 2 Used a different bar and the grip sucked so I went to my old bar and had no problem on the second set. Just about time to get some chalk going. I have been saving that as a psychological boost.
Push Press 125 X 10 X 2 Surpised now easy this was.
Decline Tri Extension 95 X 10 X 2 went well..
Obar curl 100 X 10 X 2 Turns out that I did 100 last time as well when I was supposed to do 95
Calf raise 120 X 10 X 2

I made it and I am not as winded as I was previously, I was so tired Sunday and before that I was doing 15's. Only problem I am encountering is recovery is pretty difficult when pushing this hard. When you're 52 that is always an issue.

I have done approx. 370 minutes fast paced walking so far this week 230 more and I do not have to add any cardio. I will have that done by tommorow.

Diet got bad on the weekend and monday as moving it's hard to get decent meals in. It was much better yesterday.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh forgot to mention I said a little prayer before I squatted and then before deads, I asked God for the strength to get through it or the good sense not to injure myself. I got the strength to finish. Yah when I feel battered I go to his playbook.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol I am all about the prayer as well my friend!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh forgot to mention I said a little prayer before I squatted and then before deads, I asked God for the strength to get through it or the good sense not to injure myself. I got the strength to finish. Yah when I feel battered I go to his playbook.
Even as an agnostic I still call on my higher power from time to time for the same things; seems to keep the good sense in my head instead of my ego at the very least. Great workout as always DW. I got up at 3:30 as well, the difference for me was I went back to sleep for another 3 hours after my early morning drain!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Even though that wasnt at your best...dam it was a good work out! You are making phenomenal progress DW!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol I am all about the prayer as well my friend!!!
Good to hear, I would have guessed that... :006:

Even as an agnostic I still call on my higher power from time to time for the same things; seems to keep the good sense in my head instead of my ego at the very least. Great workout as always DW. I got up at 3:30 as well, the difference for me was I went back to sleep for another 3 hours after my early morning drain!
Yah problem is when you get older it gets harder to go back to sleep, plus my legs are in constant doms so that makes it hard to get comfortable.

Even though that wasnt at your best...dam it was a good work out! You are making phenomenal progress DW!
Thanks, I just want to get a workout in where I am well rested.

I got my chalk!! Ready to take this up another notch...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May buddies web site is looking good now, and the new gym is in full swing...

http://www.marshallshouse.com/index.html

I a got a pretty good sleep last night, I got off the HghPro to conserve supply but I got an extra bottle recently and added it again to get some much needed recovery. Deads are hard to do in HST and I will probably opt for tbar or bent over rows next time.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
May buddies web site is looking good now, and the new gym is in full swing...

http://www.marshallshouse.com/index.html

I a got a pretty good sleep last night, I got off the HghPro to conserve supply but I got an extra bottle recently and added it again to get some much needed recovery. Deads are hard to do in HST and I will probably opt for tbar or bent over rows next time.
DW I just spent 10 minutes checking out Marshall's gym website and I have to say I want to be a member there. If you are able to make something similar to that in Montreal there will be a lot of very happy people I am sure. Considering what you get for the price, I feel it is truly a steal compared to what I pay for mine.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW I just spent 10 minutes checking out Marshall's gym website and I have to say I want to be a member there. If you are able to make something similar to that in Montreal there will be a lot of very happy people I am sure. Considering what you get for the price, I feel it is truly a steal compared to what I pay for mine.
The basic idea is a trainer can be available for more than one person at a time, and the time a person needs a personal trainer with them is dependant on experience. After the initial learning curve it's just extra advice and correcting form.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
DAMN!!! Your gym looks sweet! Now to start your own...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
a gym that provides a towel and water??????!!!!!!!!! Have I died and gone to gym paradise???!!!! I pay over 100$$$$$ a month at Gold's for my wife and I and would switch in a heart beat!!!! Oh and 100lb steel plates??? Ummmmm.... need a roommate???

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a gym that provides a towel and water??????!!!!!!!!! Have I died and gone to gym paradise???!!!! I pay over 100$$$$$ a month at Gold's for my wife and I and would switch in a heart beat!!!! Oh and 100lb steel plates??? Ummmmm.... need a roommate???
Yah you need 100 lbs plates for the big lifts... Marsh is old school, he has as sled pull too. No smith machine though, he opted for a second cage... he is not big on machines. Family type atmosphere where everybody helps each other is promoted. If you want to get these kinds of advantages for a reasonable price people need to work together.