AI Staples with some added Magic...

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    They're under lock and key. I did inventory and some shortages have been sited.
    It was Stxnas I swear.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Nice work Doug. your usually are tougher than you think. In fact many times the body goes before the mind. Your mind is super powerful !
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Nice work Doug. your usually are tougher than you think. In fact many times the body goes before the mind. Your mind is super powerful !
    He sure is driven by his mind hard it is awesome.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    It was Stxnas I swear.
    Might have been that I used more than I thought

I was in a position where I was just trying to let my body tell me how far to push it. Once I loosened up I was ok to just make it by.

He sure is driven by his mind hard it is awesome.
    And maybe a little stuborn ....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%

Might have been that I used more than I thought

I was in a position where I was just trying to let my body tell me how far to push it. Once I loosened up I was ok to just make it by.

And maybe a little stuborn ....
    No it was Stxnas he got my damn TestoPRO pinata also LOL.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

No it was Stxnas he got my damn TestoPRO pinata also LOL.
    Damn his oily hide!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Well again I was not at my best, the alarm rang at 3:30 am and I couldn't get back to sleep so I was running tired and recovery was not what it should have been, again I just played it by feel and got it done.

Front squats 240 X 10 X 2 Just a little tougth on the last rep
    Db incline press (30 degrees) 75 X 10 X 2 was not too difficult
    Lat pulldown 150X 10 X 2 not that difficult
    Deads 305 X 10 X 2 Used a different bar and the grip sucked so I went to my old bar and had no problem on the second set. Just about time to get some chalk going. I have been saving that as a psychological boost.
    Push Press 125 X 10 X 2 Surpised now easy this was.
    Decline Tri Extension 95 X 10 X 2 went well..
    Obar curl 100 X 10 X 2 Turns out that I did 100 last time as well when I was supposed to do 95
    Calf raise 120 X 10 X 2

I made it and I am not as winded as I was previously, I was so tired Sunday and before that I was doing 15's. Only problem I am encountering is recovery is pretty difficult when pushing this hard. When you're 52 that is always an issue.

I have done approx. 370 minutes fast paced walking so far this week 230 more and I do not have to add any cardio. I will have that done by tommorow.

Diet got bad on the weekend and monday as moving it's hard to get decent meals in. It was much better yesterday.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Oh forgot to mention I said a little prayer before I squatted and then before deads, I asked God for the strength to get through it or the good sense not to injure myself. I got the strength to finish. Yah when I feel battered I go to his playbook.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

lol I am all about the prayer as well my friend!!!
    Working on living
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Oh forgot to mention I said a little prayer before I squatted and then before deads, I asked God for the strength to get through it or the good sense not to injure myself. I got the strength to finish. Yah when I feel battered I go to his playbook.
    Even as an agnostic I still call on my higher power from time to time for the same things; seems to keep the good sense in my head instead of my ego at the very least. Great workout as always DW. I got up at 3:30 as well, the difference for me was I went back to sleep for another 3 hours after my early morning drain!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%

Even though that wasnt at your best...dam it was a good work out! You are making phenomenal progress DW!
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%

I agree still very good. The power of prayer is always good.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    lol I am all about the prayer as well my friend!!!
    Good to hear, I would have guessed that...

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Even as an agnostic I still call on my higher power from time to time for the same things; seems to keep the good sense in my head instead of my ego at the very least. Great workout as always DW. I got up at 3:30 as well, the difference for me was I went back to sleep for another 3 hours after my early morning drain!
    Yah problem is when you get older it gets harder to go back to sleep, plus my legs are in constant doms so that makes it hard to get comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Even though that wasnt at your best...dam it was a good work out! You are making phenomenal progress DW!
    Thanks, I just want to get a workout in where I am well rested.

I got my chalk!! Ready to take this up another notch...
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

May buddies web site is looking good now, and the new gym is in full swing...

http://www.marshallshouse.com/index.html

I a got a pretty good sleep last night, I got off the HghPro to conserve supply but I got an extra bottle recently and added it again to get some much needed recovery. Deads are hard to do in HST and I will probably opt for tbar or bent over rows next time.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.14%

May buddies web site is looking good now, and the new gym is in full swing...

http://www.marshallshouse.com/index.html

I a got a pretty good sleep last night, I got off the HghPro to conserve supply but I got an extra bottle recently and added it again to get some much needed recovery. Deads are hard to do in HST and I will probably opt for tbar or bent over rows next time.
    DW I just spent 10 minutes checking out Marshall's gym website and I have to say I want to be a member there. If you are able to make something similar to that in Montreal there will be a lot of very happy people I am sure. Considering what you get for the price, I feel it is truly a steal compared to what I pay for mine.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

DW I just spent 10 minutes checking out Marshall's gym website and I have to say I want to be a member there. If you are able to make something similar to that in Montreal there will be a lot of very happy people I am sure. Considering what you get for the price, I feel it is truly a steal compared to what I pay for mine.
    The basic idea is a trainer can be available for more than one person at a time, and the time a person needs a personal trainer with them is dependant on experience. After the initial learning curve it's just extra advice and correcting form.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.96%

DAMN!!! Your gym looks sweet! Now to start your own...
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    DAMN!!! Your gym looks sweet! Now to start your own...
    Yah maybe in a few years, it will be a franchise of Marshalls...
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.21%

a gym that provides a towel and water??????!!!!!!!!! Have I died and gone to gym paradise???!!!! I pay over 100$$$$$ a month at Gold's for my wife and I and would switch in a heart beat!!!! Oh and 100lb steel plates??? Ummmmm.... need a roommate???
    Working on living
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

a gym that provides a towel and water??????!!!!!!!!! Have I died and gone to gym paradise???!!!! I pay over 100$$$$$ a month at Gold's for my wife and I and would switch in a heart beat!!!! Oh and 100lb steel plates??? Ummmmm.... need a roommate???
    Yah you need 100 lbs plates for the big lifts... Marsh is old school, he has as sled pull too. No smith machine though, he opted for a second cage... he is not big on machines. Family type atmosphere where everybody helps each other is promoted. If you want to get these kinds of advantages for a reasonable price people need to work together.
  21. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%

Looks great!!!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Puts my very EXPENSIVE gym to shame and my gym makes the Major's look reasonable
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

If finally happend I completely hit the wall on deads, I only put on 10 more lbs but it felt like 50 I got 3 reps and completely shut down. There are a lot of reasons for this, I am exhausted but the biggest reason is my legs are just dead and I use sumo. Without the drive from you're legs you are dead in the water.

Front squats 250 X 10 X 2 Had some trouble getting full depth at first but did ok on the second set which felt stronger.
    Db incline press (30 degrees) 80 X 10 X 2
    Lat pulldown 155X 10 X 2
    Deads 315 X 3 Hit the wall, finished with 135 on bo row supine grip X 10 too bad my grip was like a vice with the chalk, legs just weren't there, plus seems to be a slight pull in my left hammy, been coming on for a bit but hadn't stopped me cold till now.
    Push Press 130 X 10 X 2 only 8.5 on second set, I was feeling drained.
    Decline Tri Extension 100 X 10 X 2 went well..
    Obar curl 105 X 10 X 2 Was pissed by this time so I rocked it!
    Calf raise 125 X 10 X 2

What can I say it all just caught up with me, my legs are screaming. Don't know if deads will work their way back in, not with my legs like this anyway.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.14%

It's official, we now know that DW is in fact human! Sorry to hear that the wheels are letting you down DW... time to get some extra rest so they can recover and come back strong next week.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

It's official, we now know that DW is in fact human! Sorry to hear that the wheels are letting you down DW... time to get some extra rest so they can recover and come back strong next week.
    Yah I will remove deads till the legs come back. The B.O. rows will still get it done.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.21%

I SOOOOOOOOOO hear you on the legs issue DW!!!! I have been stuck at 315 since the surgery. I feel weak!!! Time for us old guys to heal!!
    Working on living
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

I SOOOOOOOOOO hear you on the legs issue DW!!!! I have been stuck at 315 since the surgery. I feel weak!!! Time for us old guys to heal!!
    Didn't make much sense though, crushing 305 for 10's then getting stuck with 3 on 315 and I've done 340 for 10 a month or so ago. It's the damage to the legs no doubt... still frustrating... puny human
  28. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%

Yah I will remove deads till the legs come back. The B.O. rows will still get it done.
    Good move and the legs will come back soon enough.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Good move and the legs will come back soon enough.
    yah no choice but to be smart about it, don't like it when I have to be smart but glad I am...
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%

I think that's a good plan when i am having trouble with an exercise I remove it then come back to it to test it out
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

I think that's a good plan when i am having trouble with an exercise I remove it then come back to it to test it out
    I was going over my old numbers for HST and man I am miles ahead on almost every lift. Can't really say that they are all personal records because I have a long history with some of these lifts except for front squats. Lets look at where I am with front squats, the max I planned for 10 reps last time I did HST was 230. I started 10 reps at 230!! I have already done 250 and that is probably a personal record but the 260 I will do tomorrow certainly will be. I have plans of going up to 280 for 10 reps which is 50 lbs over my last HST.

That's just a sample of how much heavier I am lifting, then you throw deads in on top of that. Is it any wonder I hit the wall.... I normally do bent over rows.
  32. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%

I was going over my old numbers for HST and man I am miles ahead on almost every lift. Can't really say that they are all personal records because I have a long history with some of these lifts except for front squats. Lets look at where I am with front squats, the max I planned for 10 reps last time I did HST was 230. I started 10 reps at 230!! I have already done 250 and that is probably a personal record but the 260 I will do tomorrow certainly will be. I have plans of going up to 280 for 10 reps which is 50 lbs over my last HST.

That's just a sample of how much heavier I am lifting, then you throw deads in on top of that. Is it any wonder I hit the wall.... I normally do bent over rows.
    Nice goal and I am sure you will hit it.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hmmm, I would say I told you so, on the old "you're being to to hard on yourself", but I won't....

Great numbers Doug, pretty sure you'll nail that goal...
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Nice goal and I am sure you will hit it.
    I know that I will set a PR for sure on 10's but by how much remains to be seen, fugger's getting heavy!!

Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Hmmm, I would say I told you so, on the old "you're being to to hard on yourself", but I won't....

Great numbers Doug, pretty sure you'll nail that goal...
    Like I said I'm already way ahead of my normal pace so we'll see...
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%

Dang DW this log is getting intense. Gains are being made left and right. You doing a bang up job! I swear at times i look at your workouts and think to myself...if i ever lift with this beast will i be able to keep up? LOL yeah this youngin gots a longs way to go

Keep it up!!
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Dang DW this log is getting intense. Gains are being made left and right. You doing a bang up job! I swear at times i look at your workouts and think to myself...if i ever lift with this beast will i be able to keep up? LOL yeah this youngin gots a longs way to go

Keep it up!!
    Thanks good of you to say, I am a little nuts and a little proud of that fact. I get to the point where I am about to break down though. Taking deads out for rows was a smart move.

That being said the 260 on front squats went very well this morning another personal record. Part of the lift belongs to God cuz I was prayin ...

Front squats 260 X 10 X 2 I knew I was going to rock it when I was a little off balance on the first set I had the strength to correct myself the second set was even better.
    Db incline press (30 degrees) 85 X 10 X 2
    Lat pulldown 160X 10 X 2
    Bent over rows supine grip 145 X 10 X 2 Rocked it...
    Push Press 135 X 10 X 2 more weight better result plenty of power
    Decline Tri Extension 105 X 10 X 2 getting challenging
    Obar curl 115 X 10 X 2 Oops was supposed to go up only 5 lbs went up 10 and killed it, a little bit of body English at the end of the second set.
    Calf raise 130 X 10 X 2

Finished up with bar of death and ab workout. long walk home.
  37. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%

Thanks good of you to say, I am a little nuts and a little proud of that fact. I get to the point where I am about to break down though. Taking deads out for rows was a smart move.

That being said the 260 on front squats went very well this morning another personal record. Part of the lift belongs to God cuz I was prayin ...

Front squats 260 X 10 X 2 I knew I was going to rock it when I was a little off balance on the first set I had the strength to correct myself the second set was even better.
    Db incline press (30 degrees) 85 X 10 X 2
    Lat pulldown 160X 10 X 2
    Bent over rows supine grip 145 X 10 X 2 Rocked it...
    Push Press 135 X 10 X 2 more weight better result plenty of power
    Decline Tri Extension 105 X 10 X 2 getting challenging
    Obar curl 115 X 10 X 2 Oops was supposed to go up only 5 lbs went up 10 and killed it, a little bit of body English at the end of the second set.
    Calf raise 130 X 10 X 2

Finished up with bar of death and ab workout. long walk home.
    Very nice job DW!!!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.14%

DW I would like to hear your thoughts on this run of the Pink Magic; how does it compare to the beta that we ran? I am going to be starting mine very soon and would like to hear any observations you have. Curious what the increased dosage is going to be like.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Very nice job DW!!!
    Thanks, I'm payin for it though. My legs are screaming and they're getting pretty big...
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

DW I would like to hear your thoughts on this run of the Pink Magic; how does it compare to the beta that we ran? I am going to be starting mine very soon and would like to hear any observations you have. Curious what the increased dosage is going to be like.
    Me too!!!

I still have option 3 waiting in my cupboard at home, along with my next 4 weeks on swole and then my pp ph's which are on route

Similar Forum Threads

1. Staples
    By zombiemuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 03:43 PM
  2. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:08 PM
  3. What are your Staples?
    By freezito in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 07:56 PM
  4. Too many staples?
    By MoTiV in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 12:45 AM
  5. $100 - What staples to get?