AI Staples with some added Magic...

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. This routine is going to get challenging very quickly...

Front squats 180 X 15 X 2
    Db incline press (30 degrees) 60 X 15 X 2
    Lat pulldown 120 X 15 X 2
    Deads 225 X 15 X 2
    Push Press 95 X 15 X 2
    Decline Tri Extension 70 X 15 X 2
    Obar curl 80 X 15 X 2
    Calf raise 95 X 15 X 2

The front squats were a tad uncomfortable on the knees, will be using wraps from here on out, and if I am going to get them out might as well use them for deads too. No need for a belt yet for squats or deads for that matter.

Deads sucked the wind out of me, doesn't matter how heavy they are I get winded doing 15 reps...

Rest of the routine went very quickly, I am feeling a little extra power just hope it's there in full force as this progresses.

Remember when I said that PM was a super repartitioner, well since using it with moderate carbs I have volumized to the extreme. I am up to 228! I couldn't believe it, I was thinking maybe 222 but this is the most ridiculous weight jump I have ever seen. PM is crazy low carbs and you lose weight like nothing and with carbs boom! my weight sky rockets!! Stuff will keep you guessing.

So new plan, when I'm on PM I know my weight will be fairly elevated so I will shoot for 220-222 for the end of the 6 weeks. Then I will remain around 220 till the end of the year.

2. Dang DW that is a big jump in weight; surely that is all muscle glycogen stores getting topped off. I take it you are trying to put on some mass on this run hence your move to moderate carbs over lower (if you were cutting). I too jumped in weight in the last 4 days, up to 192 this morning! Dang AH won't stop putting muscle on me, such a tragedy.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Dang DW that is a big jump in weight; surely that is all muscle glycogen stores getting topped off. I take it you are trying to put on some mass on this run hence your move to moderate carbs over lower (if you were cutting). I too jumped in weight in the last 4 days, up to 192 this morning! Dang AH won't stop putting muscle on me, such a tragedy.
    Actually the move to moderate carbs was just to avoid the rapid weight loss I get when I use PM, I am only around maintenance. Some over eating on the weekend so that may account for some of it, but I factored that in when I estimated 222...

4. Nice workout Dream!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

5. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Nice workout Dream!
    Thanks, it's a progressive thing with HST...

6. I hear you on the Deads DW!!! anything over 12 or so and, doesn't matter the weight, I am sucking down oxygen!!! Great lift my friend!
    Working on living

7. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    I hear you on the Deads DW!!! anything over 12 or so and, doesn't matter the weight, I am sucking down oxygen!!! Great lift my friend!
    When I go over 400 I might see if I can get it on film... I don't have a camera anymore but will try and find someone who does...

8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I may actually do 5's at 3 sets, if I can there will be some monsterous results cuz that means I will be hammering some pretty heavy weight. Like I said my plan is ambitious. I am putting it all out there this stack either puts up or shuts up!! Too many mixed reviews about PM time to put in on the line!! Based on my experience with the beta I am pretty confident that this will be a very successful run.

I will be replacing my Formestane when Erase comes in as I won a bottle. It's going to be interesting how it works in comparison. I am running a pretty hefty dose of Form 120mg ed. I hope to be running Erase 3 ed for the last 4 weeks of this log.
    Sounds good bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

9. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Sounds good bro.
    yah I hear good things.. if I like it I'll use it with Swole/DAA run after this one. That will be another long one, should take me up till Xmas...

10. Just 30 minutes fasted hi intensity cardio at 5:30 am

Legs are feeling pretty dead today as is the abs still. I may have to take some pre-workouts to blaze through this tonight...
    •   

11. Complete domination!! I took my stims and crushed the workout, some exercises I only rested 30-45 seconds between sets (not deads lol)..

Front squats 190 X 15 X 2
    Db incline press (30 degrees) 65 X 15 X 2
    Lat pulldown 125 X 15 X 2
    Deads 235 X 15 X 2
    Push Press 100 X 15 X 2
    Decline Tri Extension 75 X 15 X 2
    Obar curl 85 X 15 X 2
    Calf raise 100 X 15 X 2

12. great crush DW!!! Man that must have smokes you!!
    Working on living

13. Very nice DW.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.

14. Wow DW you killed that one. Those 15 days really gas you; I heart my pwo on those days!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

15. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    great crush DW!!! Man that must have smokes you!!
    Yah but the stim kept me moving and I am starting to pick up some extra stength from the supps so I could really crush the numbers..

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Very nice DW.
    Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Wow DW you killed that one. Those 15 days really gas you; I heart my pwo on those days!
    yah it was the difference maker and I do really feel the supps kicking in now, lots of power left, it's going to get interesting. Like I said if I can complete this then I had help from my supps as it's going to get very heavy... I warned the gym staff that I was going to be using Chalk before this is done. If they don't like it then fug'm ... lol

Oh and I weighed in at 223.5 last night which was kind of a relief, I have been doing extra cardio 7 mornings straight 45 min med intensity then 5 days HITT fasted then tommorow another 45 fasted med intensity. That's about an hour extra. I don't know what happened with that other weigh in. I should have known I didn't gain much around the waist. The lifting belt is no tighter and that doesn't lie as the lever does not change. I still need to trim a bit, just not as much as I feared. 215 is the magic number have another 5 weeks...

16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah but the stim kept me moving and I am starting to pick up some extra stength from the supps so I could really crush the numbers..

Thanks...

yah it was the difference maker and I do really feel the supps kicking in now, lots of power left, it's going to get interesting. Like I said if I can complete this then I had help from my supps as it's going to get very heavy... I warned the gym staff that I was going to be using Chalk before this is done. If they don't like it then fug'm ... lol

Oh and I weighed in at 223.5 last night which was kind of a relief, I have been doing extra cardio 7 mornings straight 45 min med intensity then 5 days HITT fasted then tommorow another 45 fasted med intensity. That's about an hour extra. I don't know what happened with that other weigh in. I should have known I didn't gain much around the waist. The lifting belt is no tighter and that doesn't lie as the lever does not change. I still need to trim a bit, just not as much as I feared. 215 is the magic number have another 5 weeks...
    I imagine you will be looking pretty ridiculous at 215 and about 10-11%; that will make dieting for your contest so much easier if you can stay around 10%. Keep up the good work man, I think I am going to roll my Prime/Pink/Recompadrol stack as my PCT along with Erase. I can't go into another hormonal for at least 4-6 weeks and doing a cycle coming into the holidays is not my idea of fun... I will be following along since we are basically running the same stack though I will have some LG goodies in place of those you are running from AI. If you have not tried it, the I-GH-1/Ghenerate stack is nothing to joke about and last a long time. Once I get my HGHPro samples I will see how that compares but if you get a chance to try it DW I suggest you do so.

17. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I imagine you will be looking pretty ridiculous at 215 and about 10-11%; that will make dieting for your contest so much easier if you can stay around 10%. Keep up the good work man, I think I am going to roll my Prime/Pink/Recompadrol stack as my PCT along with Erase. I can't go into another hormonal for at least 4-6 weeks and doing a cycle coming into the holidays is not my idea of fun... I will be following along since we are basically running the same stack though I will have some LG goodies in place of those you are running from AI. If you have not tried it, the I-GH-1/Ghenerate stack is nothing to joke about and last a long time. Once I get my HGHPro samples I will see how that compares but if you get a chance to try it DW I suggest you do so.
    I still have a bottle of Ghenerate to stack with HGHPro which is a very powerfull HGH stack as well...

18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I still have a bottle of Ghenerate to stack with HGHPro which is a very powerfull HGH stack as well...
    That is a great looking stack.

19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

Thanks...

you plan on losing 10 lbs down to 215 lbs in five weeks?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

20. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    you plan on losing 10 lbs down to 215 lbs in five weeks?
    It's only 8 lbs and it's a little over 5 weeks, I don't know if I will make it all the way and will not push it. I am going to eat just around maintenance and the supps and routine will recomp me. I will keep the extra cardio till I'm below 220...

21. Another wild one, it's starting to get interesting...

Front squats 220 X 15 X 1 PR 210 X 15 X 1 Yah I was only supposed to do 200 but for some reason loaded 220!! It was heavy but I got the first set went back down to 210 which is still a 20 lb increase and 10 lbs ahead of schedule and killed it!

Db incline press (30 degrees) 70 X 15 X 2
    Lat pulldown 130 X 15 X 2
    Deads 245 X 15 X 2 Crushed it, looks like I am going to make the 265 on Thursday...
    Push Press 105 X 15 X 2 Starting to get challenging
    Decline Tri Extension 80 X 15 X 2
    Obar curl 90 X 15 X 2
    Calf raise 105 X 15 X 2

After deads I was feeling sick to my stomach for the rest of the workout and never really caught my wind again...

Finished up with wheel of death with the obar and a full ab workout...

Then did 45 minutes of fairly light cardio, my heart rate was already pretty high from the weights so going to medium intensity was difficult.

I am pretty trashed today, did 30 minutes of fasted HITT this morning .. ouch... that's it for today. Sleep was not great last night as I have so many small aches and pains...

22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Another wild one, it's starting to get interesting...

Front squats 220 X 15 X 1 PR 210 X 15 X 1 Yah I was only supposed to do 200 but for some reason loaded 220!! It was heavy but I got the first set went back down to 210 which is still a 20 lb increase and 10 lbs ahead of schedule and killed it!

Db incline press (30 degrees) 70 X 15 X 2
    Lat pulldown 130 X 15 X 2
    Deads 245 X 15 X 2 Crushed it, looks like I am going to make the 265 on Thursday...
    Push Press 105 X 15 X 2 Starting to get challenging
    Decline Tri Extension 80 X 15 X 2
    Obar curl 90 X 15 X 2
    Calf raise 105 X 15 X 2

After deads I was feeling sick to my stomach for the rest of the workout and never really caught my wind again...

Finished up with wheel of death with the obar and a full ab workout...

Then did 45 minutes of fairly light cardio, my heart rate was already pretty high from the weights so going to medium intensity was difficult.

I am pretty trashed today, did 30 minutes of fasted HITT this morning .. ouch... that's it for today. Sleep was not great last night as I have so many small aches and pains...
    Nice job on the front squats.

23. congrats on that PR Doug!
    Working on living

24. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Nice job on the front squats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    congrats on that PR Doug!
    There will be more PR's soon, I will jump back to 220 on tuesday then 230 on wednesday by the time I get to 5's I plan on getting around 365 for 5! That's about 40 lbs over my personal best.

Deads I am going to take a shot at 405 before this is done provided things go well... I can't really say 405 X 5 will be a PR but I am not using straps this time around when I used to dead 500 I used straps and I could only do 2 reps with straps. Once I get to 405 I can work on getting my reps up with that weight. I will be doing DC by that time forget how the reps go for deads in DC... My power is returning with this lift expect big things.

25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    There will be more PR's soon, I will jump back to 220 on tuesday then 230 on wednesday by the time I get to 5's I plan on getting around 365 for 5! That's about 40 lbs over my personal best.

Deads I am going to take a shot at 405 before this is done provided things go well... I can't really say 405 X 5 will be a PR but I am not using straps this time around when I used to dead 500 I used straps and I could only do 2 reps with straps. Once I get to 405 I can work on getting my reps up with that weight. I will be doing DC by that time forget how the reps go for deads in DC... My power is returning with this lift expect big things.
    Yes I see more PR,s in your future.

26. Looking good so far. Will be trying PM next month as part of a recomp/cut so interested to see your results.

27. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Yes I see more PR,s in your future.
    There may be a few more yes...

Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Looking good so far. Will be trying PM next month as part of a recomp/cut so interested to see your results.
    This is a very aggesive program so it is really being put to the test. I will rate the product based on my success at the end.

28. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    There may be a few more yes...

This is a very aggesive program so it is really being put to the test. I will rate the product based on my success at the end.
    So far the AI staples and PM are already producing results!!!

29. Nice work on your Front Squat mang!! Muahha. . lil pm never hurt n e one. .. haha no idea this log was here!! Its not a log unless BigA is around muhaha . ..SMASH IT MANG!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

30. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    So far the AI staples and PM are already producing results!!!
    Yah will be stepping things up now I may get a 275 lbs dead for 15 on thursday!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Nice work on your Front Squat mang!! Muahha. . lil pm never hurt n e one. .. haha no idea this log was here!! Its not a log unless BigA is around muhaha . ..SMASH IT MANG!!!
    Yah my front squats have been solid, I will be going way beyond my PR's if things work out.

Just the 30 minutes fasted HITT this morning...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Staples
    By zombiemuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 03:43 PM
  2. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:08 PM
  3. What are your Staples?
    By freezito in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 07:56 PM
  4. Too many staples?
    By MoTiV in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 12:45 AM
  5. $100 - What staples to get?