AI Staples with some added Magic...

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    This is a good way to get started with core strengthening, you have good control like I said so just roll out as far as you can without falling flat on you're face.

    My abs hurt today... yes...


    Oh forgot to talk about the supps, on day 5 and I started to on day 3 to feel slightly more alpha, day 4 I had some increased muscle volume and today day 5 I have some big time muscle volume. Don't think I am going to see much vascularity this time around as I am not that lean. I am very alpha, so much so that I can really feel it from they boys. Libido is still crazy, but that's been the case for months now. There was the residual from my testopro run and now this... There ares subtle differences but that might me too much detail.

    The alpha is not the rage feeling but the quite confident, I can kick azz feeling... As far as strength goes, I feel good but the test will be more the end of next week when I am at max weight for my lifts, there are a couple of challenges there so the test is in place.
    I followed the same progression when I was taking PM as you are describing though I was also on TNA for a week before I started it. That said, you are getting to the point where those 15 rep lifts will get easy. I remember there were a few sets I did 15x3 sets as opposed to 2, the Pink had me going so I said why not!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).


  2. I'm in late but curious to see how this goes as I have PM on the way...along with Alpha T2 and Erase.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I followed the same progression when I was taking PM as you are describing though I was also on TNA for a week before I started it. That said, you are getting to the point where those 15 rep lifts will get easy. I remember there were a few sets I did 15x3 sets as opposed to 2, the Pink had me going so I said why not!
    I may actually do 5's at 3 sets, if I can there will be some monsterous results cuz that means I will be hammering some pretty heavy weight. Like I said my plan is ambitious. I am putting it all out there this stack either puts up or shuts up!! Too many mixed reviews about PM time to put in on the line!! Based on my experience with the beta I am pretty confident that this will be a very successful run.

    Quote Originally Posted by bubble boy View Post
    I'm in late but curious to see how this goes as I have PM on the way...along with Alpha T2 and Erase.
    I will be replacing my Formestane when Erase comes in as I won a bottle. It's going to be interesting how it works in comparison. I am running a pretty hefty dose of Form 120mg ed. I hope to be running Erase 3 ed for the last 4 weeks of this log.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. Good lift DW!! Those wheels of death using the o-bar sounded great, in a sadistic way... I can full extend from the kneeling position, I'm going to have to man up and attempt the standing versions

  5. Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Good lift DW!! Those wheels of death using the o-bar sounded great, in a sadistic way... I can full extend from the kneeling position, I'm going to have to man up and attempt the standing versions
    When you do use the obar for the control I spoke of... yah my abs were very sore last night...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. This routine is going to get challenging very quickly...

    Front squats 180 X 15 X 2
    Db incline press (30 degrees) 60 X 15 X 2
    Lat pulldown 120 X 15 X 2
    Deads 225 X 15 X 2
    Push Press 95 X 15 X 2
    Decline Tri Extension 70 X 15 X 2
    Obar curl 80 X 15 X 2
    Calf raise 95 X 15 X 2

    The front squats were a tad uncomfortable on the knees, will be using wraps from here on out, and if I am going to get them out might as well use them for deads too. No need for a belt yet for squats or deads for that matter.

    Deads sucked the wind out of me, doesn't matter how heavy they are I get winded doing 15 reps...

    Rest of the routine went very quickly, I am feeling a little extra power just hope it's there in full force as this progresses.

    Remember when I said that PM was a super repartitioner, well since using it with moderate carbs I have volumized to the extreme. I am up to 228! I couldn't believe it, I was thinking maybe 222 but this is the most ridiculous weight jump I have ever seen. PM is crazy low carbs and you lose weight like nothing and with carbs boom! my weight sky rockets!! Stuff will keep you guessing.

    So new plan, when I'm on PM I know my weight will be fairly elevated so I will shoot for 220-222 for the end of the 6 weeks. Then I will remain around 220 till the end of the year.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  7. Dang DW that is a big jump in weight; surely that is all muscle glycogen stores getting topped off. I take it you are trying to put on some mass on this run hence your move to moderate carbs over lower (if you were cutting). I too jumped in weight in the last 4 days, up to 192 this morning! Dang AH won't stop putting muscle on me, such a tragedy.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  8. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Dang DW that is a big jump in weight; surely that is all muscle glycogen stores getting topped off. I take it you are trying to put on some mass on this run hence your move to moderate carbs over lower (if you were cutting). I too jumped in weight in the last 4 days, up to 192 this morning! Dang AH won't stop putting muscle on me, such a tragedy.
    Actually the move to moderate carbs was just to avoid the rapid weight loss I get when I use PM, I am only around maintenance. Some over eating on the weekend so that may account for some of it, but I factored that in when I estimated 222...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  9. Nice workout Dream!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  10. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Nice workout Dream!
    Thanks, it's a progressive thing with HST...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. I hear you on the Deads DW!!! anything over 12 or so and, doesn't matter the weight, I am sucking down oxygen!!! Great lift my friend!
    Working on living

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    I hear you on the Deads DW!!! anything over 12 or so and, doesn't matter the weight, I am sucking down oxygen!!! Great lift my friend!
    When I go over 400 I might see if I can get it on film... I don't have a camera anymore but will try and find someone who does...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I may actually do 5's at 3 sets, if I can there will be some monsterous results cuz that means I will be hammering some pretty heavy weight. Like I said my plan is ambitious. I am putting it all out there this stack either puts up or shuts up!! Too many mixed reviews about PM time to put in on the line!! Based on my experience with the beta I am pretty confident that this will be a very successful run.



    I will be replacing my Formestane when Erase comes in as I won a bottle. It's going to be interesting how it works in comparison. I am running a pretty hefty dose of Form 120mg ed. I hope to be running Erase 3 ed for the last 4 weeks of this log.
    Sounds good bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Sounds good bro.
    yah I hear good things.. if I like it I'll use it with Swole/DAA run after this one. That will be another long one, should take me up till Xmas...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. Just 30 minutes fasted hi intensity cardio at 5:30 am

    Legs are feeling pretty dead today as is the abs still. I may have to take some pre-workouts to blaze through this tonight...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. Complete domination!! I took my stims and crushed the workout, some exercises I only rested 30-45 seconds between sets (not deads lol)..

    Front squats 190 X 15 X 2
    Db incline press (30 degrees) 65 X 15 X 2
    Lat pulldown 125 X 15 X 2
    Deads 235 X 15 X 2
    Push Press 100 X 15 X 2
    Decline Tri Extension 75 X 15 X 2
    Obar curl 85 X 15 X 2
    Calf raise 100 X 15 X 2
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. great crush DW!!! Man that must have smokes you!!
    Working on living

  18. Very nice DW.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  19. Wow DW you killed that one. Those 15 days really gas you; I heart my pwo on those days!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    great crush DW!!! Man that must have smokes you!!
    Yah but the stim kept me moving and I am starting to pick up some extra stength from the supps so I could really crush the numbers..

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Very nice DW.
    Thanks...

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Wow DW you killed that one. Those 15 days really gas you; I heart my pwo on those days!
    yah it was the difference maker and I do really feel the supps kicking in now, lots of power left, it's going to get interesting. Like I said if I can complete this then I had help from my supps as it's going to get very heavy... I warned the gym staff that I was going to be using Chalk before this is done. If they don't like it then fug'm ... lol

    Oh and I weighed in at 223.5 last night which was kind of a relief, I have been doing extra cardio 7 mornings straight 45 min med intensity then 5 days HITT fasted then tommorow another 45 fasted med intensity. That's about an hour extra. I don't know what happened with that other weigh in. I should have known I didn't gain much around the waist. The lifting belt is no tighter and that doesn't lie as the lever does not change. I still need to trim a bit, just not as much as I feared. 215 is the magic number have another 5 weeks...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah but the stim kept me moving and I am starting to pick up some extra stength from the supps so I could really crush the numbers..

    Thanks...

    yah it was the difference maker and I do really feel the supps kicking in now, lots of power left, it's going to get interesting. Like I said if I can complete this then I had help from my supps as it's going to get very heavy... I warned the gym staff that I was going to be using Chalk before this is done. If they don't like it then fug'm ... lol

    Oh and I weighed in at 223.5 last night which was kind of a relief, I have been doing extra cardio 7 mornings straight 45 min med intensity then 5 days HITT fasted then tommorow another 45 fasted med intensity. That's about an hour extra. I don't know what happened with that other weigh in. I should have known I didn't gain much around the waist. The lifting belt is no tighter and that doesn't lie as the lever does not change. I still need to trim a bit, just not as much as I feared. 215 is the magic number have another 5 weeks...
    I imagine you will be looking pretty ridiculous at 215 and about 10-11%; that will make dieting for your contest so much easier if you can stay around 10%. Keep up the good work man, I think I am going to roll my Prime/Pink/Recompadrol stack as my PCT along with Erase. I can't go into another hormonal for at least 4-6 weeks and doing a cycle coming into the holidays is not my idea of fun... I will be following along since we are basically running the same stack though I will have some LG goodies in place of those you are running from AI. If you have not tried it, the I-GH-1/Ghenerate stack is nothing to joke about and last a long time. Once I get my HGHPro samples I will see how that compares but if you get a chance to try it DW I suggest you do so.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  22. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I imagine you will be looking pretty ridiculous at 215 and about 10-11%; that will make dieting for your contest so much easier if you can stay around 10%. Keep up the good work man, I think I am going to roll my Prime/Pink/Recompadrol stack as my PCT along with Erase. I can't go into another hormonal for at least 4-6 weeks and doing a cycle coming into the holidays is not my idea of fun... I will be following along since we are basically running the same stack though I will have some LG goodies in place of those you are running from AI. If you have not tried it, the I-GH-1/Ghenerate stack is nothing to joke about and last a long time. Once I get my HGHPro samples I will see how that compares but if you get a chance to try it DW I suggest you do so.
    I still have a bottle of Ghenerate to stack with HGHPro which is a very powerfull HGH stack as well...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I still have a bottle of Ghenerate to stack with HGHPro which is a very powerfull HGH stack as well...
    That is a great looking stack.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah but the stim kept me moving and I am starting to pick up some extra stength from the supps so I could really crush the numbers..



    Thanks...



    yah it was the difference maker and I do really feel the supps kicking in now, lots of power left, it's going to get interesting. Like I said if I can complete this then I had help from my supps as it's going to get very heavy... I warned the gym staff that I was going to be using Chalk before this is done. If they don't like it then fug'm ... lol

    Oh and I weighed in at 223.5 last night which was kind of a relief, I have been doing extra cardio 7 mornings straight 45 min med intensity then 5 days HITT fasted then tommorow another 45 fasted med intensity. That's about an hour extra. I don't know what happened with that other weigh in. I should have known I didn't gain much around the waist. The lifting belt is no tighter and that doesn't lie as the lever does not change. I still need to trim a bit, just not as much as I feared. 215 is the magic number have another 5 weeks...
    you plan on losing 10 lbs down to 215 lbs in five weeks?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  25. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    you plan on losing 10 lbs down to 215 lbs in five weeks?
    It's only 8 lbs and it's a little over 5 weeks, I don't know if I will make it all the way and will not push it. I am going to eat just around maintenance and the supps and routine will recomp me. I will keep the extra cardio till I'm below 220...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Staples
    By zombiemuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 03:43 PM
  2. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:08 PM
  3. What are your Staples?
    By freezito in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 07:56 PM
  4. Too many staples?
    By MoTiV in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 12:45 AM
  5. $100 - What staples to get?
    By msucurt in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 04:01 PM
Log in
Log in