Awards
  • Established

ALPHA-T2: Targeted Fat Destroyer!
TARGETED FAT DESTRUCTION
INCREASE METABOLISM
DECREASE FAT STORAGE
INCREASE FAT BURNING
NO JITTERS OR UNWANTED SIDE EFFECTS
Performance Enhancing Supplements is proud to announce the release of their first product, ALPHA-T2 (aT2).

With new fat burners coming to the supplement market just about every week, PES set out to develop a product that was better than the rest. We weren’t interested in making a product with 8 ingredients and unknown dosages with names you can’t even pronounce. We weren’t trying to bring something entirely novel to the market that has to prove itself. Instead we took three POWERFUL and well researched ingredients and combined them at the perfect doses. Synergy at its finest…

ALPHA-T2 is the only supplement you need to burn fat. Whether you are trying to lose 100lbs, 20lbs, or in the middle of a lean bulk, ALPHA-T2 belongs in your supplement regimen.

Let me explain…

Ever wonder how some people can eat and eat and eat and never gain a pound? You always hear the same ol’ “they just have a fast metabolism”, and you ask yourself why you were stuck with the slowest metabolism on earth!

Well quit worrying, there is a solution!

Metabolism is basically the rate at which food is digested, absorbed, and used in your body. It is the main determinant of your natural physique.

By increasing metabolism you can shift your body to break down fat for energy as its primary source as well as utilizing your protein and carbohydrates for building lean muscle.

Normally, carbohydrates and protein are broken down for energy before fat. By shifting your metabolism, more fat is broken down and less protein, which means MORE protein for building muscle!

How do we do all this? With an ingredient known as 3,3-T2 (3,3-diiodo-l-thryonine).

Strictly changing your diet and increasing your cardio can help you lose weight, but it also will cause you to lose muscle mass. You will still have your same slow metabolism; you will just be throwing your body into overdrive to try to drop the weight. But that weight consists of A LOT of muscle. BAD!

Thankfully with 3,3-T2 you can now increase your metabolism just by taking it as a supplement! This will allow you to lose more fat and lose less muscle when you combine it with diet and exercise.

3,3-T2 is a naturally occurring iodo-thryonine that will kick your thyroid gland into action! You may have heard of people with an underactive thyroid suffering from weight gain. Well the opposite is true as well.

People with an active thyroid often do not have trouble with weight gain. 3,3-T2 will optimize your thyroid activity to help you LOSE WEIGHT, and best off all, it doesn’t negatively affect your TSH the way other thyroid hormones will.

Beware of supplements containing 3,5 diiodo-l-thryonine; this hormone has been shown to significantly suppress your natural TSH function, which is BAD! (5) All the benefits you need are in 3,3-T2.

3,3-T2 stimulates the enzyme cytochrome c oxidase, an important enzyme in the Electron Transport Chain of cellular respiration. By doing this it will uncouple proteins.

What benefit is that?

Uncoupling these proteins does exactly what you’re looking to do when you’re trying to lose weight. It breaks down and burns fatty acids to be used as energy!
Also, 3,3-T2 acts to counteract lipid accumulation, reducing cholesterol level, and increase lipid metabolism without cardiotoxic effects! (6)

The positive effects of 3,3-T2 are endless! Kick your metabolism into gear and increase your fat burning capabilities!

Well that’s one ingredient down…let’s keep the ball rolling…

Alpha-T2 has the ability to actually TARGET fat burning. That’s right! How do we do this? By using an ingredient called Rauwolscine HCl, which is an Alpha-2 receptor antagonist (Alpha-2-receptor blocker).

Why do we want to block this receptor in the body? Normally, when this evil receptor is active (which it’s going to be, unless you’re taking alpha-T2), it actually blocks your body’s natural ability to break down and burn fat! By not allowing your body to burn fat, you’re going to STORE more fat.

By blocking the alpha-2-receptor, your body is now INCREASING fat burning, and DECREASING fat storage.

Don’t worry; I didn’t forget to tell you how this TARGETS fat loss in the areas YOU are holding weight. Alpha-2 receptors are abundant in certain areas of the body; it is in those areas that the receptors are active, causing you to store fat and inhibiting fat burning.

These areas include the abdomen, the “love handles”, the chest (don’t worry ladies, not the breasts), lower back, buttocks, and neck. So by taking alpha-T2, you are TARGETING FAT LOSS in these areas!

This powerful Alpha-2 receptor inhibitor, Rauwolscine HCl, is chemically related to yohimbine, a very common fat loss ingredient, but it is FAR SUPERIOR to regular yohimbine.

Both Rauwolscine and yohimbine are very powerful Alpha-2 receptor antagonists, as well as beta adrenergic receptor agonists. Now here is the catch; yohimbine also activates Alpha-1 receptors, which can block the breakdown of fats! (1,2,3) POINTLESS! Yohimbine is a thing of the past!

Yohimbine also can vastly increase heart rate and anxiety, but Rauwolscine will not! In fact, Rauwolscine is a 5-HT1A receptor agonist, which can LOWER blood pressure and DECREASE heart rate. (4)

These two reasons alone are why some people are weary of taking fat burners. Increasing your blood pressure and heart rate can be dangerous. So the fact that Rauwolscine will not have these effects is VERY attractive. Users will also notice an increase in libido and a decrease an appetite!

Last, and certainly not least, let me introduce Methyl-Synephrine.
You make have heard of synephrine being sold in other supplements with the idea that it is the best ephedrine replacement. This is a LIE.

Regular synephrine is CRAP. It is useless. You burn as much fat taking regular synephrine as you do reading this right now!

Methyl-synephrine on the other hand is AMAZING. I wouldn’t say it is a second hand replacement to ephedrine, I would say that it’s BETTER.

Ephedrine gives you jitters, anxiety, increased blood pressure, and increased heart rate. None of this is actually what you are looking for when burning fat; those are just the SIDE EFFECTS. With methyl-synephrine, you get NONE of these side effects.

So what’s the difference? Although they are structurally similar, ephedrine acts on the beta-2-adrenergic receptor, where-as methyl-synephrine works on the beta-3-adrenergic receptor. The beta-2 receptor is primarily used in cardiac control. Both the beta-2 and beta-3 receptors are used by the sympathetic nervous system to activate the breakdown of fat stores for energy and increasing your resting metabolism.

So get all the benefits of beta-adrenergic fat loss, without the side effects!

Now you have it. Three perfectly dosed, perfectly combined, extremely synergetic ingredients designed to make you

BURN FAT by INCREASING your metabolism, and TARGETING the areas you hold fat!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
First off, I absolutely MUST send a big thank you to NattyD, DAdams, and the rest of the fine folks at PES for making this log a possibility. I tried a sample of Alpha T2 a few weeks back now and I was really impressed. It takes A LOT to impress me with a supplement, especially on only 1.5 days worth of product....so I basically promoted myself as hard as I could to the powers that be and got lucky enough to score this opportunity.

I am going to get some beginning pics up tomorrow (which is when i'll be starting my run of Alpha T2) and if I can find my stupid tape measure, i'll get some measurements going. Firstly, here is a little background on me at the current moment, and my short term goals to try and reach during this log.

Right now, I am physically out of shape. I can still outperform 97% of the people i've ever met on the tennis court, I can still perform greater than 97% of the people in the world with a kettlebell (I am a certified KB trainer and competitive lifter), and I can probably outrun most guys half my weight. With that being said, I look like a sloppy mess (which currently I am) from basically eating like crap with my lady's pregnancy (our baby girl is due Aug 9). Our twin boys just turned one year old on June 12, so it's basically been a very large bout of adjusting to a different schedule/eating pattern/multiple job changes in that time frame. For the last month-2 months I have cleaned up my nutrition 90% or so and I have been getting in sessions a good amount of the time, even if I only have time for jumprope and yoga. I feel with Alpha T2 (and the occasional boost from OxyELITE Pro) that I will continue to blast forward and not look back.

it is important to me to have a slower cut than most look for, because i'm really all about muscle preservation. I will only be looking to drop 2lbs or so per week during this log. If I take the product the way the bottle intends, I then plan to lose about 8lbs during this log. However, if I do not build an immunity to the product, then i'll only be using 1 pill in the AM's instead of the suggested 2....which will make this log closer to 45 days, and then I plan to be down 11lbs.

.....let the game's begin kids :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
11 lbs in 6 weeks is a great goal man. You'll have no problem!
Im not concerned :). If I feel the way I did from the samples you sent me, the sky is the limit on this one. My dedication is there, my motivation is there, and now I have a new toy to play with on the ride :bigok:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed! I was just checkin out your other log and love the workouts!

I've been thinking of trying Alpha-T2 for a bit now, can't wait to see how you like it!

Good luck!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OH HELLZ YEAH! subbed!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely down to follow along, brother! :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Subbed! I was just checkin out your other log and love the workouts!

I've been thinking of trying Alpha-T2 for a bit now, can't wait to see how you like it!

Good luck!
thanks man, I appreciate it. I basically just tailor my workouts to the type of person I am and the goals i'm going for. it's a lot of "real life" training with the occasional hypertropy type activity involved. Lots of Kettlebells, Jumpropes, weird heavy objects, etc :)

if its anything like my sample...i'm going to have a fun month ;)

OH HELLZ YEAH! subbed!
sweet brudda!! thanks for the support!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great! Its been ages since i've had a chance to BS with you anyway :)
It really has man. Glad to be along here. Hope all is well with you and the family. :)

-John

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
It really has man. Glad to be along here. Hope all is well with you and the family. :)

-John
likewise!

things are well. Our twin boys are now 1 and they are all over the place like crazy, and our baby daughter is due August 9 (but we think she's coming early)...so we're heavy into preperation for her to come on by ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not concerned :). If I feel the way I did from the samples you sent me, the sky is the limit on this one. My dedication is there, my motivation is there, and now I have a new toy to play with on the ride :bigok:
The sky's always the limit, Chuck :D Along for the ride here as well (I will be starting my run of Alpha-T2 on Monday; I have a WICKED stack set up for it!) :)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another CT Log...subbed!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lets see what happens with your diet and training and cardio and fatloss on this thryoidal

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established

you set me up for that one
lol okay...you win.

The sky's always the limit, Chuck :D Along for the ride here as well (I will be starting my run of Alpha-T2 on Monday; I have a WICKED stack set up for it!) :)
Thanks Rosie :). Shoot me a link for when you get that going...or are you running it in the la femme terminator chronicles?

Another CT Log...subbed!!!
great to have you along buddy!

lets see what happens with your diet and training and cardio and fatloss on this thryoidal
Glad to have ya John :). With your experience in pre show cutting...im sure any pointers would be awesome.

The Deuce is representing!
Subbed, my man.
awwww shhhhhhhh!!!!t, haha, thanks for joining :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man.. CT getting some mad love in his logs.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
good luck on the 11 lbs too man, its hard to stay to instructed dosage when you get towards the middle - end area of supps like this, im hoping to make some good cuts for my log also, best of luck bro

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. I bought a bottle of this during the sale and will be starting it soon. Look forward to hearing your results!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie :). Shoot me a link for when you get that going...or are you running it in the la femme terminator chronicles
I will be logging it, as well as keeping it in my Female Terminator Chronicles Training and Supplementation Journal/Fitness Blog.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I am in. Very interested in Alpha-T2 and think I will use it this winter. This product has nothing but rave reviews so far. Look like you guys put together a real winner.
yeah theres alot of loggin goin on with the at2 i think im getting mine today. cant wait to see what it does for everyone whos loggin it

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
I'm in! I'm doing at2, but im stacking it with oep!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better late than never! Subscribed, my friend. :thumbsup:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Man.. CT getting some mad love in his logs.
You know how I roll playyya ;). Seriously though, I invite a lot of people along because I feed off of motivation and "brotherhood". I am a big believer in a strong TEAM...so I try to promote that in all phases of my life.

good luck on the 11 lbs too man, its hard to stay to instructed dosage when you get towards the middle - end area of supps like this, im hoping to make some good cuts for my log also, best of luck bro
thanks bro...i'll follow on in yours too. shoot me a PM with the link.

Late but subbed CT!!
late my arse, I didnt even post an update yet ;). thanks for coming!!

I'm in. I bought a bottle of this during the sale and will be starting it soon. Look forward to hearing your results!
Awesome man...can't wait to see what yours are either!!

I will be logging it, as well as keeping it in my Female Terminator Chronicles Training and Supplementation Journal/Fitness Blog.
thanks Rosie, i'll make sure to follow.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
hahah and he's officially here ;)
HeyHeyHey!

I am in. Very interested in Alpha-T2 and think I will use it this winter. This product has nothing but rave reviews so far. Look like you guys put together a real winner.
yeah I enjoyed the heck out of my samples. I'm on my 2nd dose now and really enjoying it today too. Full update tonight :)

I'm in! I'm doing at2, but im stacking it with oep!
I am not using Oep for each serving, but i'm also tossing Oep in with it here and there. Welcome!

Better late than never! Subscribed, my friend. :thumbsup:
Ahh yess...the calvary has arrived :)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alpha-T2 makes me sweat like DNP did (slightly less, but seriously intense sweating) way back when I used DNP for a very short period.

On another note, the World's best Beer Holder...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matthew, I like you. Yes. Yes, I do. :yup:

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
ahhh if only i drank beer, do they hold sodas well also ?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
likewise!

things are well. Our twin boys are now 1 and they are all over the place like crazy, and our baby daughter is due August 9 (but we think she's coming early)...so we're heavy into preperation for her to come on by ;)
Good to hear my friend. My daughter is almost 8 months now and crawling around exploring the world. I can't even imagine trying to chase twins, haha.

The wife and I are probably going to be working on the 2nd child pretty soon. We've talked about a 3rd, but I'm going to see how two works out first. :D The whole parent experience has been far more rewarding and enjoyable than I could have every imagined.

Now, with that said.....Bacon anyone?

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
ahhhhh i cant stand the way bacon makes my hands feel ewww imagine sleeping with a woman that smelt like straight bacon haha

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
ahh and now with the pics, this log has been solidified ;).

1st REAL update coming very shortly. I EFFED up some kettlebells tonight :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 1
bell me baby!!​

Summary
What an awesome day, thats really all I can say. I was off from my day job so I got to spend a good deal of time with the family before heading off to teach my 2 KB classes tonight. For the 1st class only 1 client showed up this week so I got her beat pretty good the first half hour and then had her do Renegade Yoga with me the 2nd half hour. The second class was (as usual) just an all out blitz of awesomeness.

I worked in with both classes...and i'm beat, haha.

Session
1st class
Opening Stretches
32kg KB swing
4 sets x 15 reps
32kg KB Push Press
4 sets x 10 reps
24kg KB Snatch
4 sets x 8 reps
Renegade Yoga
Close to full session - 35 mins

2nd class
Opening Stretches
32kg KB swing
4 sets x 15 reps
24kg KB Snatch
4 sets x 8 reps
24kg 2 KB Clean to 1 KB Push Press
4 sets x 8 reps
24kg KB 2 Push presses to 1 KB one arm squat
4 sets x 8 reps
24kg KB overside Squat to overhead press
4 sets x 8 reps
24kg KB one leg bent over rows
4 sets x 8 reps
16kg KB Turkish getup
2 sets x 3 reps
Tables/Bridges
4 sets x 30 sec *ea*
Plank/Side Plank/Superman/Side x Side Superman
2 sets *ea* x 40 secs.
Closing Stretches

**a total of 60 sets**

Nutrition
1 - Bowl of wheaties with 16oz of milk and 1 scoop American Pure Whey mixed in
2 - Tuna on whole wheat, 1 banana
3 - chicken breast on ciabatta with red pepper pesto, lettuce, tomato, and onion. 1 cup broccoli
4 - 1 banana, 1 supreme protein bar (carb conscious)
5 - Tuna on whole wheat with lettuce, tomato.

Alpha Male
When I woke I took 1 pill and I ate 45 mins later. I felt good, but nothing grand. I attribute this firstly to it being day 1, and secondly due to no caffeine at all at this serving. So serving #2 I took 1 pill with 1 pill of Oep. I enjoy the crap out of Alpha T2 by itself...but it's really a whole different world with an Oep. These two together is bananas. If someone from PES or USP could let me know, do either of these supplements promote pumps at all? On only my 2nd exercise...I believe 7th set, I had a forearm pump that was outrageous, and around the 10th set I got a trap and shoulder pump that was awesome too.

I will be trying to stick with some kind of caffeine along with my Alpha T2 for at least half the time and we'll see which way I prefer a bit down the road.

Other Supplementation
2 RPG
4 Cordygen 5
2 Mvp365
2 Zmk
1 Oep

Fun Lovin's

This is the last song I heard to pump me up before I got in the gym

This is the first song I played when I left the gym. Any difference??!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Also, I forgot to say, I didnt get a chance to get some starting pics for today, but i'm going to load one to the comp right now thats from last week. Give me a minute here.

Also, I will get some startup pics in tomorrow, and look harder for the tape measure as I wasn't able to find it.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Okay so this is an important post. Also, I will edit this post once I have measurements and official starting pics.

Starting Weight = (an extremely embarassing) 248lbs

Starting Pics = This one is from last week, and it doesn't show most of me so it's kind of nice to me.