Rutti, tutti, frutti...it's my duty to please that BOOTY! (NO Infuse log!)

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Rubbed. I got some of this on the way

2. Subbed
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Rubbed. I got some of this on the way
    Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Subbed
    LOL. Glad to have you along ed. I will say there are three ways you can dose this...20 sprays preWO, 10 sprays pre and 10 sprays post, or 20 sprays post. You'll just have to try it out and see what works best. Recently i've been doing 10 sprays pre and 10 sprays post, but i'm thinking of switching it up to 20 sprays PreWO. Especially since today is shoulders and I love it when my shoulders look pumped as f!ck.

4. Just caught up on ur log man

Very nice numbers in here and great log, was a bit reluctant and hesitant as to this product but having just read ur log I'm excites to try this stuff out, very interesting.

How long before WO do u apply the sprays and how long after applying post WO do u feel u r staying full? Oh and at 20 sprays how many days will one bottle last?

5. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Just caught up on ur log man

Very nice numbers in here and great log, was a bit reluctant and hesitant as to this product but having just read ur log I'm excites to try this stuff out, very interesting.

How long before WO do u apply the sprays and how long after applying post WO do u feel u r staying full? Oh and at 20 sprays how many days will one bottle last?
    Thanks man...i'm not really strength training right now or anything...just trying to have really intense workouts on this cut of mine.

I usually get home from work at 5:00 or 5:15pm so i just apply it after i get changed into my gym clothes and let it dry for about 3-5 min.

I'm starting to feel like the best way to do it is as follows...

20 sprays PreWO = crazy pumps in gym
    20 sprays PostWO = staying full after lifting (as for duration I feel that is independent to the individual - based on diet, genes, and training)

20 sprays is two servings. 48 servings in a bottle. So it'll last you 24 sessions.
    •   

6. Sounds impressive. How do u compare to other NO products u have tried, personally I'm a bot of a non responded and never really been able to tell the difference but from what u and Kleen are saying this sounds very impressive

7. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Sounds impressive. How do u compare to other NO products u have tried, personally I'm a bot of a non responded and never really been able to tell the difference but from what u and Kleen are saying this sounds very impressive
    It's just a targeted NO Product...I feel like there aren't any others like it so it'd be comparing apples to oranges

8. Yea. It's a great idea

9. You experiment by doing say one bicep and not the other ?

10. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    You experiment by doing say one bicep and not the other ?
    Nope. Dont need to. Kinda pointless IMO.

Numbers from yesterday....

DB Press - 40x20, 50x15, x14, x12
    DB Shrug - 90x15, x15, x15, x15
    DB Side Raises - 20x20, 25x15, 30x15, x15
    BB Shrug - 135x20, 225x15, 275x9, 225x12
    Bent Over Rear Delt Raise - 20x20, 25x20, x15, x12
    Reverse Cable Crosses - L2x20, L3x15, L2x12, x10

11. Had a tough leg workout today....my hams were still sore from thurs!

Superset 1
    Front Squats - 135x12, 185x12, x12, 225x2 drop to 185x5 drop to 135x5
    Seated Calf Raise - 90x12 for four sets

Superset 2
    Perpendicular Box Jumps - didn't track heights or reps but did for sets to fail
    Standing Calf Raise - 215x12, x12, x12, x8 drop to 195x8

Superset 3
    Hack Squats - 135x12, x12, x12
    Rotary Calf Press - 250 to fail for four sets

Single Leg Extensions - 75x12, x12, 60x12, 60x12 drop to 45x12

15 min bike

done. Did the 20 sprays preWO again i'm starting to like that much more than 10 pre and 10 post.

12. Back/Bi

Superset 1
    Rack Pulls - 135x12, 225x12, 275x12, 275x12, 225x12
    45lb plate hammer curls - 4 sets of 12

Superset 2
    Tbar Row - 2pies x12, 2pies + 25 x12, x12, 3 pies x12
    DB Curls - 25x12, 30x12, x12, x10

Superset 3
    Seated Rows w/Vbar - L6x12, L8x12, x12, L10x12
    Negative EZ Bar Curls - 50x12, x12, x10, x7

30 mins cardio

did 25 sprays preWO

13. Tonight was supposed to be an off night...but i'm taking tomorrow night off instead so i worked out tonight.

Chest - 20 sprays NO Infuse preWO

AM Cardio
    20 min incline tread
    10 min jump rope

Superset 1
    DB Bench - 50x12, 60x12, 70x12, 80x12
    Walking Calf Raises (around DB rack) - 50lbs, 60lbs, 70lbs, 80lbs

Superset 2
    HS Decline Press - 1pps x12, 2pps x12, 2pps + 25ps x12, 2pps x12
    Standing BW Calf Raises - x12 for four sets

Superset 3
    Incline BB Bench - 135x12, 185x5 drop to 135x8, 155x8 drop to 135x8, 135x10

3 sets of 10 BW Dips

3 sets of 10 pushups on BOSU

15 min cardio
    10 min kettlebell work

14. Nice wo man

15. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Tonight was supposed to be an off night...but i'm taking tomorrow night off instead so i worked out tonight.

Chest - 20 sprays NO Infuse preWO

AM Cardio
    20 min incline tread
    10 min jump rope

Superset 1
    DB Bench - 50x12, 60x12, 70x12, 80x12
    Walking Calf Raises (around DB rack) - 50lbs, 60lbs, 70lbs, 80lbs

Superset 2
    HS Decline Press - 1pps x12, 2pps x12, 2pps + 25ps x12, 2pps x12
    Standing BW Calf Raises - x12 for four sets

Superset 3
    Incline BB Bench - 135x12, 185x5 drop to 135x8, 155x8 drop to 135x8, 135x10

3 sets of 10 BW Dips

3 sets of 10 pushups on BOSU

15 min cardio
    10 min kettlebell work
    solid workout bro

16. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Nice wo man
    Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    solid workout bro
    Thanks guys! I'm going out to Happy Hour with a chick that I met at the weekend job tonight. She's got a boyfriend....doesn't stop me from showing her how much more awesome I am than him haha.

17. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Thanks guys! I'm going out to Happy Hour with a chick that I met at the weekend job tonight. She's got a boyfriend....doesn't stop me from showing her how much more awesome I am than him haha.
    That a boy!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    That a boy!!!
    Yeah it's strange. After a lot of facebook chatting she decided I wasn't a creeper and gave me her number...at which point I asked her to hang out and she said she was down. Her facebook clearly says she has a bf but she hasn't mentioned it once - and it's a distance relationship

Even if nothing good comes from it now....you never know what might happen later. Nothing wrong with having a super hot chick with an awesome personality be your friend. She could have friends too

19. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Yeah it's strange. After a lot of facebook chatting she decided I wasn't a creeper and gave me her number...at which point I asked her to hang out and she said she was down. Her facebook clearly says she has a bf but she hasn't mentioned it once - and it's a distance relationship

Even if nothing good comes from it now....you never know what might happen later. Nothing wrong with having a super hot chick with an awesome personality be your friend. She could have friends too
    I have gone out with girls that claim to have a boyfriend via facebook. I was told that girls do that purposely so guys wont creep on them on facebook. Even if she has a boyfriend its long distance which prob means one thing........

20. Well got my Infuse and went with the full 20 sprays pre WO

Best NO ive ever used

3 scoops of ASGT 40 mins prior
    pre WO shake 50g P 60gc 30 mins prior
    NO infuse 10 mins prior
    1 scoops of purple wraath intra and post WO

Damn i was buzzed and pumped

It was leg day and i was close to puking i pushed so hard
    Eat clean, piss dirty

21. Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    I have gone out with girls that claim to have a boyfriend via facebook. I was told that girls do that purposely so guys wont creep on them on facebook. Even if she has a boyfriend its long distance which prob means one thing........
    I guess I'll just have to feel it out. I mean I always like to try to at least get a kiss at a bare minimum at the end of the night. But if she really has a boyfriend and she does do that...that's basically proving to me she can't remain faithful. Bloody hell. How do I get myself into these situations? Any advice with how I should proceed tonight is welcomed.

22. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Well got my Infuse and went with the full 20 sprays pre WO

Best NO ive ever used

3 scoops of ASGT 40 mins prior
    pre WO shake 50g P 60gc 30 mins prior
    NO infuse 10 mins prior
    1 scoops of purple wraath intra and post WO

Damn i was buzzed and pumped

It was leg day and i was close to puking i pushed so hard
    Jesus bro 3 scoops of ASGT? I usually just do one....but it's sooo cheap too best PreWO product IMO.

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I guess I'll just have to feel it out. I mean I always like to try to at least get a kiss at a bare minimum at the end of the night. But if she really has a boyfriend and she does do that...that's basically proving to me she can't remain faithful. Bloody hell. How do I get myself into these situations? Any advice with how I should proceed tonight is welcomed.
    Here are some rules of thumb I have always gone by. If I get down with the girl the first night she isn't relationship materiel.

if she cheats with me on her bf she isnt relationship material.

But she is prob going to be a good time. Just to something casual with her and feel her out bro

24. Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    Here are some rules of thumb I have always gone by. If I get down with the girl the first night she isn't relationship materiel.

if she cheats with me on her bf she isnt relationship material.

But she is prob going to be a good time. Just to something casual with her and feel her out bro
    Points very well taken. Yeah I'll just have to play it by ear and act as if I don't care.

25. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Points very well taken. Yeah I'll just have to play it by ear and act as if I don't care.
    Take her some place public.You can always take a walk for ice cream or something a little more intimant as the night progresses. I used to do the while mini golf thing or just casual drinks to feel the girl out and then take it from there. Never failed.

26. Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    Take her some place public.You can always take a walk for ice cream or something a little more intimant as the night progresses. I used to do the while mini golf thing or just casual drinks to feel the girl out and then take it from there. Never failed.
    Yeah we are happy hour hoping. Starting off at one for some wine and then going to another that has a dance contest and cornhole/bags on the patio.

27. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Yeah we are happy hour hoping. Starting off at one for some wine and then going to another that has a dance contest and cornhole/bags on the patio.
    Thats perfect then bro. You always have the option of taking a walk if its a nice night or grabbing something to eat else where as your out. Hit me up and let me know how it goes later on.

28. Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    Thats perfect then bro. You always have the option of taking a walk if its a nice night or grabbing something to eat else where as your out. Hit me up and let me know how it goes later on.
    Word!

29. Shoulders/Traps tonight....20 sprays preWO...definitely killed it...

AM Cardio/abs - 15 min incline tread, Jump Rope*, various ab exercises
    *for the JR I do 1, reset, 2, reset, 3, reset, and so on until I reach 40. After doing that 10 times i'll switch to abs for 3-5 mins and then go back to JR.

Superset 1
    BB Military Press - 135x12, x12, x10, x10
    DB Shrugs - 100x12, x12, x10, x10

Superset 2
    BB Shrugs - 185x12, x12, 225x10, x10
    DB Laterals - 30x12, x12, x10, x10

Superset 3
    Smith Machine Shoulder Press - 135x10, x10, x10, x10
    DB Rear Delt Raise - 25x12, x12, x12, x12

Superset 4
    Reverse Pec Dec -????
    45lb Plate Raise -????
    **Don't really remember these....mainly just went back and forth until failure

15min cardio on stair stepper

Just had a sick pump tonight....my shoulders looked swole. I had never seen them look that big. Gonna do an arm day tomorrow. Haven't done an arm day in ages and don't feel like taking a day off. Gonna kill it tomorrow and sat and then take a week off from lifting.

Don't worry I will still do my AM cardio/abs but i'm taking a break from everything else.

30. Another solid workout!

how did the date go bro?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Booty promo for a free product!!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 01:07 PM
  2. How To Make a Fifi / Booty Hole!
    By neoborn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 05:50 PM