Rutti, tutti, frutti...it's my duty to please that BOOTY! (NO Infuse log!)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I am in the same boat I have enough PH's to last me for years but I am still bringing it back to the pins. I am going to be running test cyp as my base. Im not going to let the cat out of the bag as to what else I am going to run yet but its going to be a good time.
That's cool....i just have a hard time justifying spending more money on AAS when I've spent so much on it already. Looking forward to seeing what you bring to the table.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
That's cool....i just have a hard time justifying spending more money on AAS when I've spent so much on it already. Looking forward to seeing what you bring to the table.
My target start date is Jan 1st. I will defn be logging it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here are some rules of thumb I have always gone by. If I get down with the girl the first night she isn't relationship materiel.

if she cheats with me on her bf she isnt relationship material.

But she is prob going to be a good time. Just to something casual with her and feel her out bro
I don't know about that first one. Just because a woman wants to have sex doesn't mean she can't be monogamous. Just means she know what she wants, and doesn't automatically associate sex with love. Why do they need a different set of rules? I screwed on the first date whenever possible, and am a great relationship person, nothing wrong with that. Hell I want a sexual creature who can be monogamous. That is ideal to me.

Yeah we are happy hour hoping. Starting off at one for some wine and then going to another that has a dance contest and cornhole/bags on the patio.
Cornholing on the first date NICE!!!! So you're getting her a stiff drink before putting the stiff in the stink???

I know I should be ashamed of myself but you started it. ;)

Shoulders/Traps tonight....20 sprays preWO...definitely killed it...

AM Cardio/abs - 15 min incline tread, Jump Rope*, various ab exercises
*for the JR I do 1, reset, 2, reset, 3, reset, and so on until I reach 40. After doing that 10 times i'll switch to abs for 3-5 mins and then go back to JR.

Superset 1
BB Military Press - 135x12, x12, x10, x10
DB Shrugs - 100x12, x12, x10, x10

Superset 2
BB Shrugs - 185x12, x12, 225x10, x10
DB Laterals - 30x12, x12, x10, x10

Superset 3
Smith Machine Shoulder Press - 135x10, x10, x10, x10
DB Rear Delt Raise - 25x12, x12, x12, x12

Superset 4
Reverse Pec Dec -????
45lb Plate Raise -????
**Don't really remember these....mainly just went back and forth until failure

15min cardio on stair stepper

Just had a sick pump tonight....my shoulders looked swole. I had never seen them look that big. Gonna do an arm day tomorrow. Haven't done an arm day in ages and don't feel like taking a day off. Gonna kill it tomorrow and sat and then take a week off from lifting.

Don't worry I will still do my AM cardio/abs but i'm taking a break from everything else.
Nice work and love your consistency. Love the plyo you do too. Many people never do that stuff.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I am not going to disagre with you, I love to hammer a chic out the first night. I have very old school Italian family values though and a chic that I can pound the first night isnt usually the kind of girl I can bring home to meet my mother and grandmother. A girl that makes you wait a little bit for it I just have always held to a higher standards that's all. Believe me I used to love going out and bring a girl home from the bar for some fun and ask her to leave afterward lol.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not going to disagre with you, I love to hammer a chic out the first night. I have very old school Italian family values though and a chic that I can pound the first night isnt usually the kind of girl I can bring home to meet my mother and grandmother. A girl that makes you wait a little bit for it I just have always held to a higher standards that's all. Believe me I used to love going out and bring a girl home from the bar for some fun and ask her to leave afterward lol.
I have a very similar feeling. I am glad I wasnt testing the springs in my matress the night I met my girlfriend, or else she might not still be in the picture (its been over 3 years).

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I have a very similar feeling. I am glad I wasnt testing the springs in my matress the night I met my girlfriend, or else she might not still be in the picture (its been over 3 years).
Agreed 100 % brother. My girlfriend now made me wait for it too and I am very glad she did. There is no doubt in my mind that I will end up popping her the question within the next year or so. :veryhappy:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I tended to let them take me to breakfast before we parted ways. HaHa, I would never tell my family I banged my girl on the first night so none of that would matter. LOL Although interestingly enough, I will say my current wife I did not have sex with on the 1st night.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I tended to let them take me to breakfast before we parted ways. HaHa, I would never tell my family I banged my girl on the first night so none of that would matter. LOL Although interestingly enough, I will say my current wife I did not have sex with on the 1st night.
lol It's the higher standard my friend!!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about that first one. Just because a woman wants to have sex doesn't mean she can't be monogamous. Just means she know what she wants, and doesn't automatically associate sex with love. Why do they need a different set of rules? I screwed on the first date whenever possible, and am a great relationship person, nothing wrong with that. Hell I want a sexual creature who can be monogamous. That is ideal to me.

Cornholing on the first date NICE!!!! So you're getting her a stiff drink before putting the stiff in the stink??? LOL

I know I should be ashamed of myself but you started it. ;)

Nice work and love your consistency. Love the plyo you do too. Many people never do that stuff.
Very good points MrKleen...and thanks man I always try to putin work

Yeah I mean who DOESN'T like to get down on the first date? But that also leaves you wondering how many other times this has happened before she dated you...

Props man!

Agreed 100 % brother. My girlfriend now made me wait for it too and I am very glad she did. There is no doubt in my mind that I will end up popping her the question within the next year or so. :veryhappy:
Congrats man!

Haha nice man

lol It's the higher standard my friend!!!
True that....there is always plenty of time to have sex

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Dont congratulate me just yet. It will be about a year or so out lol.

EDIT: And yes my sister will be at the wedding lol

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Had a pretty solid arm workout today......supersets again...don't really feel like posting up the numbers because i'm lazy and it's friday. Big leg workout planned for tomorrow and then taking a week off starting sunday.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Pretty decent leg session today...I was pouring sweat. I used 7 sprays on my quads and 7 sprays on my hams....so 28 sprays of NO infuse preworkout.

Smith Machine Squats - 135x15, 185x12, 225x10, 275x8, 315x5, x5, x5

SLDL - 135x12, 185x12, 225x10, 275x2 (don't know what happened here...chalk it up to form cause i know it's terrible), 225x5

Rotary Calf Press - Entire Rack plus 3 add-on plates - 3 sets of 20

Single Leg Extensions - 60x12, 75x10, 90x8, 105x5, x5, 75x8

Seated Leg Curl - 110x12, 130x10, 150x8, 170x5

Standing Calf Raise - don't remember weights but did 3 sets of 10

10 mins on bike

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
First day back in the gym yesterday and on the new split. I had such a busy day yesterday that I didn't have much time to update this. I did do 25 sprays NO Infuse PreWO...had a good lift i just don't remember much of what I lifted...

BB Bench - 135x10, 185x8, 225x8, 275x3, 250x5
BB Row Underhand grip - 135x10, 185x8 (started to hurt my elbow so stopped)
BB Row Overhand grip - 135x10, 185x8

Power Cleans - 135x??, 95x?? for 3 sets (was a little weak here...first time i've ever done them. Need to get my form straight)

BB Shrugs - 225x??, 225x??, 285x??, 275x??

Superset Preacher Curls - 60x??, x??, x??, x??
w/ Skullcrushers - 60x??, x??, x??, x??

DB Shoulder Press - 40x12, 45x12, 50x12

DB Laterals - 20 to fail, 25 to fail

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welocme back Bro! Nice work in here.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Welocme back Bro! Nice work in here.
Thanks Kleen! Here's how tonight went...and bear in mind i'm on about 3 hours of sleep when I went in to the gym tonight....

25 sprays on my legs PreWO

Front Squats - 135x10, 185x8, 225x6, 225x6, 205x6

Deadlift - 135x8, 185x8, 225x6, 275x6, 315x6, 315x6

Seated Leg Curl - 115x10, 135x10, 155x8, 175x8

Single Leg Extensions - 75x10, 90x10, 105x10

Standing Calf Raises - 225x10, 255x10, 275x8

Lying Leg Extensions - 100x10, 110x8, 120x8

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Another day on the new split....here's how it went. Didn't really count how many sprays I used today...just used enough to cover my whole upper body (chest, traps, bi's, tri's, lats)

BB Incline Bench - 135x10, 185x8, 225x6, 250x5

Parallel Bar Pulldowns - L8x12, L10x10, L10x10, L12x10

Clean and Press - 95x8, 115x6, 135x3 drop to 115x3 drop to 95x5
(these were done with a reset after every overhead press..**** is tough, first time doing them)

DB Shrug - 80x12, 100x10, x8, x8

Preacher Curls w/ EZ bar - 1 set of 21's @ 45lbs, straight set 65x5, straight set 65x5 drop to 45 to fail

Rope Pulldowns - L8x10, L9x10, L10x10, x10

Rope Crunches - L10x12, L12x12, L14x12

Floor wipers - 135x10, 185x10, 225x10

wheel ab roller - 10 reps nice and slow

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Tonight's lift was tough...my hams were still sore as **** from sundays lower body workout. I wasn't gonna let that stop me! I dosed 20 sprays of NO infuse on each leg preWO.

Leg Press - 2pps x10, 3pps x8, 4pps x8, 5pps x6, 6pps x6, 7pps x6

Squat - 135x10, 185x8, 225x8, 275x5, 250x6

SLDL (my form on this is terrible, didn't need to do much weight my hams were smoked at this point) - 185x10, x10, x10, x8

BB Hack Squat - 185x8, x8, x6, x6

Ham/Glute Raise - 100x10 for 3 sets

Rotary Calf Press - 270x15, 290x15, 310x15

Single Leg Extensions - 75x10, 90x8

10 mins incline tread mill

done

I will say the only benefit to working out a sore muscle is that you have a greater mind muscle connection

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Had a pretty solid ass workout today. Upper body. 35 sprays NO infuse preWO.

Decline Bench - 135x10, 185x8, 225x8, 275x7, 295x5

Military Press - 135x10, 185x10, x10 drop to 135x8

BB Rows - 185x10, x10, x10 (couldn't go over this weight....it just kills my left arm when I go any higher...just going to have to find an alternative to this exercise)

BB Shrug - 185x10, 225x8, 275x6, 315x6, 335x5

BB Curls - 65x10, 75x10, 85x10

CGBP - 135x8, x8, x8

Rope Crunches - L12x12 for 3 sets

Did some other various ab exercises and called it a day. I'm really starting to love this new upper lower split. My upper body is handling it much better than my lower body. My legs are constantly sore. Looking forward to squatting and DLing some serious weight tomorrow.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Had a pretty serious workout yesterday. Rocked lower body. 40 sprays NO infuse PreWO.

Front Squat - 135x10, 185x8, 225x8, 250x4, x4

Deadlift - 185x8, 225x8, 275x8, 315x5, 315x5

Overhead Walking BB Lunges - 65x10, 85x10, x10

Single Leg Extensions - 75x8, 90x8, 105x8, 120x5

Seated Leg Curl - 110x10, 130x10, 150x8, 170x8

Seated Calf Raise - 90x20 for 3 sets

Leg Press - 2pps + 25ps x12, 3pps x12, 3pps + 25ps x12 all reps done nice and slow...really made the veins in my legs start to pop

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
So last night in the wee hours of the morning I woke up to take a piss. I've been dosing GHenerate before going to bed and again in the night when I piss. Unfortunately, last night, I grabbed the wrong bottle. I sprayed not one, but two sprays of NO Infuse in my mouth...worst taste and feeling ever

Anyways...had a decent upper body workout last night. 35 Sprays NO Infuse PreWO

DB Bench - 55x10, 80x8, 100x8, 110x8 (might have done a drop set here, don't remember)

DB Row - 80x8, 90x8, 100x8, x8

Power Cleans - 115x8, 120x7, 135x6

Parallel Bar Pulldown - L12x12, L14x8, L14x6 drop to L12x4 drop to L10x4

DB Laterals - 25x12, x12, 35x10, x8, 30x10

Reverse Curls - 40x12, 50x10, x10

Rope Pulldowns - L8x10, L10x8, L12x8

Rope Crunches - L12x12, L13x12, L12x12
(did some various ab work after this...medicine balls, knee raises, etc)

DB Shrugs - 75x10, 90x10, 100x10, 110x5

Done

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man you are killing it in here. I love the pumps I get from this stuff absolutely amazed with the product and I like that my joints feel a little better using it.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Man you are killing it in here. I love the pumps I get from this stuff absolutely amazed with the product and I like that my joints feel a little better using it.
Thanks brother. This new upper/lower split is killing me. More compound movements and less isolation. This NO infuse definitely helps with my pumps like nobody's business.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
So i've been unable to update the last few days...and for that I am sorry. Just been super busy.

So as of this week I'm switching up my training again. I've been going fairly heavy the last two weeks and it's starting to take a toll with this upper/lower split. I'm going to keep the upper/lower and switch to volume for the next two weeks. I just have some small nagging things popping up here and there that I want to mitigate. Plus I haven't done volume in a while and I feel like my body has already adapted to the heavy stimulus. Time to change it up.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
nice log, interesting to see a spray on pump product
Thanks man, I appreciate the words and you taking the time to read my log. I really like this product. I find that it's best used all PreWorkout instead of using it pre and post. Greater pumps during my workout that way :)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
So it turns out the volume was just what I needed....had a real solid lift today. Didn't even keep track. I was just in the zone and got lost in the iron. Pretty awesome.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
So i'll try to recap what my volume day looked like for lower body. 40 sprays NO infuse covering my legs preWO.

Front Squats - 135x20, 185x12, 175x12, 175x10 drop to 135x8
Deadlifts - 135x20, 185x15, 225x12, x12
Leg Press - 200x20, 290x20, 380x15, 470x10, 560x8
Seated Leg Curl - 70x20, 90x20, 110x20
One Leg Extensions - 60x20, 75x15, 60x15
Rotary Calf Press - 150x60, 170x50, 190x40
Walking DB Calf Raises - two sets with 50s, two sets with 80s

Superset

hanging knee raises w/10lb db - three sets of 10
Ab Wheel - three sets of 10

a little more miscellaneous ab work

5 min on bike

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Even though my NO Infuse isn't quite finished (on it's last leg), I will give a final review over the weekend. I feel it's time to wrap this log up and that I can effectively give review for this product. Thanks again LG for giving me this great opportunity.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

Here's my final review of the product based on LG's NO Infuse Highlights (see above)

* May Produce BIGGER, Fuller Muscles

Absolutely! I will say I always looked super pumped and full when using this product.

* May Increase Vascularity and Blood Flow

My veins definitely came to the surface in areas I hadn't seen them before.

* May increase Site Specific Pumps

Using this along with a carb meal 1 hour preworkout gave me sick pumps. Def helped with mind muscle connection.

* May Increase Strength, Power and Endurance

I can't say I really noticed an increase in strength, power, and endurance.

* May increase targeted Delivery Of Nutrients To Muscles Cells Rather Than Fat Cells

I find this hard to judge. Maybe it did and maybe it didn't.

* May Provide Speedier Recovery From Exercise

I think using the product post workout will definitely provide for a speedier recovery. I did this for a while and then switch to an all preworkout dose, simply because I wanted skin splitting pumps preworkout!
Post on first page as well. Thanks again Inarius and LG for this sweet logging opportunity!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Nice review

this is one of my favorite sups

Mate, i get so jacked up on chest day its frigging awesome

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date