PP'S FORMESTANE LV-BIGT'S ON THE FORM AGAIN

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    I will say that your AVI is very hard to see and i have 15/20 vision. .. muahaha. . .all is well big man!!! I'll be catching up to ya by the end of the month i want to be around 210. . . by the end of march!!! that fat!!!
    good luck-to both of us, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

the 3/3 dosing is working very well- i feel freaking great! look a lot leaner even though weight loss has only been 4lbs. endurance/stamina and overall fitness are all well above normal-and don't even get me started on libido-oh yeah, it is up! my wife just looks at me and says 'not again'.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the 3/3 dosing is working very well- i feel freaking great! look a lot leaner even though weight loss has only been 4lbs. endurance/stamina and overall fitness are all well above normal-and don't even get me started on libido-oh yeah, it is up! my wife just looks at me and says 'not again'.
    I'm really starting to notice the leaning effects myself. This stuff has panned out even better than I had thought. I'm very pleased we can offer this option in administration. Having a small baby around the house myself, this is a GREAT convenient alternative to the TD version. So many good things slated for future development as well!

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'm really starting to notice the leaning effects myself. This stuff has panned out even better than I had thought. I'm very pleased we can offer this option in administration. Having a small baby around the house myself, this is a GREAT convenient alternative to the TD version. So many good things slated for future development as well!

-John
    i agree 100%. i have been a strong proponent of the effects of formestane for what seems like a very long time now, it is good to see that those who were adverse to topical delivery can now get the great benefits formestane has to offer.
  5. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice man!! I'm probably going to do 3/3 for a week then 4/4 and possibly 5-5 a couple days after
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.62%

i agree 100%. i have been a strong proponent of the effects of formestane for what seems like a very long time now, it is good to see that those who were adverse to topical delivery can now get the great benefits formestane has to offer.
    I'll have to look into this BigT. I have a lot of form and quite a bit of TD. The problem is that I have 2 small kids and as you know a newborn. I am always worried about transfer. I've switched to exemastane because of this, but I'd definitly like to check out a viable oral formestane. I think the transport is solid(as you know).......so, I'm watching this a little more. I think all I probably need is a green light from you and I'll order.
  7. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.67%

Light looks pretty green to me
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I think I have myself right where I want to prior to starting my cycle. Formestane really is a great product and I knew I had the right guy to test it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Nice man!! I'm probably going to do 3/3 for a week then 4/4 and possibly 5-5 a couple days after
    I think that sounds good, bro. I've really noted a difference since going to 3/3/. Today will be my first day of 3/3/3. I may try a 5/5 myself to see if there is any discernable difference overall. You'll likey my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicSWOLE View Post
    I'll have to look into this BigT. I have a lot of form and quite a bit of TD. The problem is that I have 2 small kids and as you know a newborn. I am always worried about transfer. I've switched to exemastane because of this, but I'd definitly like to check out a viable oral formestane. I think the transport is solid(as you know).......so, I'm watching this a little more. I think all I probably need is a green light from you and I'll order.
    I'm in the same boat with a small child. I think you'll be impressed here. A few of us have been playing with the dosing a bit and I think we're narrowing it down nicely. If you have any questions about the product, I'd be glad to answer them for you. We have quite a few nice products utlizing the LV delivery slated for production; 2010 is going to be a good year for Pp.

-John

Legendary

9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

Quote Originally Posted by SonicSWOLE View Post
    yup-i know you mentioned the mct delivery a long time ago-i think pp has got it down pretty good. i like it well enough to buy a bottle-that is always my highest recommendation. every chance i get-when money is right, i buy a little extra formestane to sock away-you never know how long it will be available.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.85%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

yup-i know you mentioned the mct delivery a long time ago-i think pp has got it down pretty good. i like it well enough to buy a bottle-that is always my highest recommendation. every chance i get-when money is right, i buy a little extra formestane to sock away-you never know how long it will be available.
    Ya my next few orders will have some Formestane peppered in to stock up. I like the idea of having it stacked for fat loss.
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Ya my next few orders will have some Formestane peppered in to stock up. I like the idea of having it stacked for fat loss.
    we have a heads up on formestane, it is pretty cheap to come by right now-but you can bet when it is gone those who didn't stock up when they had the chance will wish they did. i remember before the chinese olympics when form dried up how everyone was crying for it-well it is my opinion that it won't be too much longer before it is gone for good. better get it while you can.
  12. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.67%

I've got 500 gms bulk
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

I've got 500 gms bulk
    hey, man-whats your address again?
  14. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.67%

It's nice to know people
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.85%

I've got 500 gms bulk
    Ya well I have 5! lol

Plus a bottle of CEL Formestane. I plan on stocking up on some CEL Formestane and PP Formestane LV
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

glad to see others are as big on formestane as i am. when neo decided to do the formestane frequently asked question thread in the article section who knew it would blow up as much as it did. i think every heavy hitter on this forum weighed in on that thread, and the response was overwhelmingly positive.

the 3/3 dosing is working very well-really liking the convenience of the portable syringe. took it to work last night, stuck it in my locker and dosed it at 2nd break. got a nice boost to finish out my shift. libido is enormous-can't seem to get enough.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

Quick note on dosing:

I've bumped to 3/3/3. I'm starting to really get some muscle fullness now with improved vascularity (mild anabolic effects). My libido is still very good as well. I'm wondering if this dose would almost be too much though for what most would intend the product for. I'm going to continue a few more days and see what happens.

-John

Legendary

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.7%

Quick note on dosing:

I've bumped to 3/3/3. I'm starting to really get some muscle fullness now with improved vascularity (mild anabolic effects). My libido is still very good as well. I'm wondering if this dose would almost be too much though for what most would intend the product for. I'm going to continue a few more days and see what happens.

-John

I didn't catch it... are you running just the Formestane?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Until today......

Legendary

20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

yup-if you run form high enough you are going to get some damned fine anabolic effects. add something like dermacrine and wow!
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

Until today......
    good luck on your cycle, you are gonna love it.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.7%

Until today......
    Wait, what? You were running Form by itself until today? What are you throwing into the mix, Dermacrine or something else?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

Wait, what? You were running Form by itself until today? What are you throwing into the mix, Dermacrine or something else?
    Yeah, by itself until today. I wanted to play around with the dosing a bit myself to see what this could do. I figured it would be good to correlate with tom based on his experience with form.

Now it's on to Dbol/Test for me.

Legendary

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.7%

Yeah, by itself until today. I wanted to play around with the dosing a bit myself to see what this could do. I figured it would be good to correlate with tom based on his experience with form.

Now it's on to Dbol/Test for me.
    Bananas
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  25. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.67%

Bananas
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

glad to see others are as big on formestane as i am. when neo decided to do the formestane frequently asked question thread in the article section who knew it would blow up as much as it did. i think every heavy hitter on this forum weighed in on that thread, and the response was overwhelmingly positive.

the 3/3 dosing is working very well-really liking the convenience of the portable syringe. took it to work last night, stuck it in my locker and dosed it at 2nd break. got a nice boost to finish out my shift. libido is enormous-can't seem to get enough.
    wonder how libido will be with turinabol +form
  27. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.62%

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    wonder how libido will be with turinabol +form
    I could see it almost being too much haha; you would be humping air.
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    I could see it almost being too much haha; you would be humping air.
    trees, fire hydrants, grannys leg.....
  29. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.62%

trees, fire hydrants, grannys leg.....
    ..............sorry granny.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.42%

Hey, Tom, keeping an eye on you here. I've ignored anything hormonal due to my hairline and ugly ass bumpy head. But your comments about dht and form kinds made me sit up. I need to do more reading, looks interesting. I had bought td form like. Years ago, but never dosed it because of the kid, and never looked at it since. Now with the LV, I might consider it, IF its not going to kill my hair.
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Hey, Tom, keeping an eye on you here. I've ignored anything hormonal due to my hairline and ugly ass bumpy head. But your comments about dht and form kinds made me sit up. I need to do more reading, looks interesting. I had bought td form like. Years ago, but never dosed it because of the kid, and never looked at it since. Now with the LV, I might consider it, IF its not going to kill my hair.
    poison, everything i have looked at and my personal experience indicates that form will reduce dht. i think i remember dutchman saying his psa was high before he started using formestane and numbers have improved dramatically since. i have not heard any experiences of hairloss on formestane. i have seen the pic's of your kids and know how devoted you are to them-formestane lv might be the answer. don't have to say again how big a fan i am of the formestane, lol.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.42%

Sweet feedback in this thread, Tom. I'm relegated to using my phone for internet over the next week: can anyone link to a FAQ's type thing about formestane, including pct (iirc it requires pct despite the anti-e effects). It's tough to search on the phone.
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

Sweet feedback in this thread, Tom. I'm relegated to using my phone for internet over the next week: can anyone link to a FAQ's type thing about formestane, including pct (iirc it requires pct despite the anti-e effects). It's tough to search on the phone.
    go to the article subsection and look for neo's formestane thread. all kinds of good/useful stuff.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.42%

Ah, yes. I forgot about that, thanks. Btw, I justy found a thread I posted about this in 2004, I bumped it in the anabolic section. Pretty hilarious, lots of negative feedback.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Ah, yes. I forgot about that, thanks. Btw, I justy found a thread I posted about this in 2004, I bumped it in the anabolic section. Pretty hilarious, lots of negative feedback.
    Why Negative feedback?? Seems like everybody loves it..
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.42%

Go look at it, it's 'formestane as a stand alone supp'. It was back when form was newish, and apparently unloved.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Read carefully. If this is the thread I'm thinking about, most of the negative feedback came from people who handn't even tried formestane.

The first time I used Eform, I admittedly didn't really understand what it was. After 7 days, I was SCRAMBLING to learn about it online. I was 100% convinced I was on steroids and paniced that I hadn't planned a pct (at the time, I barely knew what pct was LOL). Thank goodness, we can still get those results from form without pct
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Read carefully. If this is the thread I'm thinking about, most of the negative feedback came from people who handn't even tried formestane.

The first time I used Eform, I admittedly didn't really understand what it was. After 7 days, I was SCRAMBLING to learn about it online. I was 100% convinced I was on steroids and paniced that I hadn't planned a pct (at the time, I barely knew what pct was LOL). Thank goodness, we can still get those results from form without pct
    not only hadn't those people not tried formestane, but topical products in general were put down as useless. i remember a thread i made 'dollar for dollar the best product' many so called experts put all topical products in the useless category. wow-e-form was $15, can you imagine how popular it would be today at that price.

and now not only has topical formestane been proved to work, but now we even have a oral formestane product that is working very well for me.
  39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Read carefully. I was 100% convinced I was on steroids and paniced that I hadn't planned a pct (at the time, I barely knew what pct was LOL). Thank goodness, we can still get those results from form without pct
    Your being a little Dramatic. Formestane is good but it's not Superdrol.
  40. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.62%

Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    Your being a little Dramatic. Formestane is good but it's not Superdrol.
    If you've never taken a DS/PH before such as Superdrol and Transdermal Formestane was the first thing you used it would make a huge impact on you.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 06:29 PM
  2. Homebrew E-Form (Formestane)
    By Big Masa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 02:38 AM
  3. MST Kreaceps-XS - Log By BigT -
    By Big_Tom(tk) in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 07:15 PM
  4. bigt adds formestane to epi.