Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just took pm dose-2ml. going to take my am dose-2ml after work then head to gym. i got a little pissy with my wife tonight, might be aggression is up or i was just being a diick.:dunno:
all is well we kissed and made up!:sasmokin:
libido seems to be doing very well.:439:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Keep it up t, hope you find your sweet spot...
i think i am getting close. workout was good, strength and endurance seemed to be up slightly. was a little short on patience last night at work, aggression must be climbing. my libido has been very high before starting formestane lv- but it sure hasn't hurt it any.:439: mood is good, overall well being good.
going to continue with 2/1/2 dosing-it seems to be working.

as a side note- the oral dosing is very convenient, i can take it with me and do a dose almost anywhere.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just took pm dose-1ml. not saying it has fully kicked in, but starting to see signs of effects starting. hope it will help shed some water weight, test cyp causes me to hold water. i have dropped 16lbs, only want to drop 4 more-shedding some water will really help to bring out definition.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took am dose and went to gym, had a good workout-strength was about the same but endurance/aggression seemed up. weighed in at 212, only 2lbs away from goal. looked leaner, possibly some water loss from the form lv. results seem very slight so far, still hoping for better. i think the higher dosing is going to be needed for me, so i will go to the max dose of 6ml today- going to split it into 3 doses of 2/2/2.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to see how the max dose effects you bro!

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
took am dose and went to gym, had a good workout-strength was about the same but endurance/aggression seemed up. weighed in at 212, only 2lbs away from goal. looked leaner, possibly some water loss from the form lv. results seem very slight so far, still hoping for better. i think the higher dosing is going to be needed for me, so i will go to the max dose of 6ml today- going to split it into 3 doses of 2/2/2.
Bang it out bigT :D

Dumb question, but 6ml...is that 180mg of formestane?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
What are the effects YOU want? I know some like the physical effects from topical while others only care for the aggresion/strength/libido.

paul2009

Awards
Hi guys, I am really new at bb, I just wanted to ask if you know anything about AIs, like IBE formex, was it really discontinued and if there's anything that has the same molecule, can you guys tell me where to get PPS formestane? I've learned about this AI yesterday.

A) I am 24, my situation is I've taken medium-high doses of Guggul / Guggulsterone / guggulipid for my acne in 2006 which made me start losing hair all over my body (diffused, eyebrows, beard, armpits, arm, legs, scalp, everything; my theory is since it blocks cholesterol production via FXR inhibition, it affected hair growth, in the same way that statins also has hair loss as side effect) and now I am starting to lose a lot in my scalp and had developed a pattern. The body hair has started coming back with me using taurine and grape seed extract both orally and transdermally.

B) So I've tried taking DHT inhibitors like Beta Sitosterol, and a bit of genistein (soy), Vitex, EGCG. Now I have this tummy (most probably visceral fat) and bloated face even though I am way skinny everywhere else.

C) I am currently about 10 lbs overweight which I believe is brought by estradiol / estrogen dominance from taking those DHT inhibitors. I tried taking DIM (for about 3 weeks only, bad choice, made me shed even worse) and Nettle Root (not Divanil, just briefly, i got scared of further shedding).

D) Should I get the topical Formex (if there is one) to apply them on my abdomen and face to slim them down, or take it orally?

Thank you to everyone for taking time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow, I say stop experimenting and go see a doctor.
i 2nd that! wow-you are taking one supp to cure one symptom while creating another new one-see a doc right away and see what is going on.:dunno:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed,

this is the biggest most exciting log ive seen you do since march 1st 2010!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What are the effects YOU want? I know some like the physical effects from topical while others only care for the aggresion/strength/libido.
aggression/strength and libido are results i am looking for, also the test cyp has caused water weight gain from aromatase-looking to shed some of the water weight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had to take my father in law to hospital last night and spent the night and most of the day there with him. so i missed several doses, but took a dose a few hours ago and will still take pm dose.

doc's say he is out of immediate danger, but taking another night off from work tonight to be on stand by. my wife was pretty shaken up, my work is pretty understanding and i just told them my place is with my wife and family. if necessary i will take vacation days to cover absence.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
had to take my father in law to hospital last night and spent the night and most of the day there with him. so i missed several doses, but took a dose a few hours ago and will still take pm dose.

doc's say he is out of immediate danger, but taking another night off from work tonight to be on stand by. my wife was pretty shaken up, my work is pretty understanding and i just told them my place is with my wife and family. if necessary i will take vacation days to cover absence.
Hope he's doing OK.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same here man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks guys! he went coma like due to super low blood sugar [19], due to new meds to control his borderline diabetes. he said he felt much better today-docs said it would take 36 hours to clear his system. they gave him a reeses cup and real sugar for sweetening when his sugar dipped to 36 this morning-1st time he has had sugar in awhile and he was excited about that, lol.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Hope everything turns out good for you and the wife T.

..And I always get excited about Reese's cups..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hope everything turns out good for you and the wife T.

..And I always get excited about Reese's cups..
hahaha, me too- but krispy kremes are my vice, lol.:439:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hope he gets well, my grandpa had the same problem

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear he is doing better. Family first man!

paul2009

Awards
Hi, I did stop taking GUggul, Genistein, and Beta Sitosterol. I no longer take them.

paul2009

Awards
Thank you, sir for the quick reply. I am sorry for hijacking your thread, I didn't mean to.

I did go see an endocrinologist last year, but she simply brushed me off and only approved of a total testosterone blood count (about ~456). She did not check anything else. My serum ferritin is within normal range but my serum iron is borderline low.

I wanted her to check a full hormone panel but she declined. They are probably trying to save expenses. Now I no longer have insurance. :'(

EDIT: what I really would like to know though is an alternative to IBE Formex because I read that it is no longer being sold. IBE formex is both anti-dht (5-ar blocker i guess?) and AI.
I would want to try a low dose of that. Would you sir know any alternative to this? Formestane (4-hydroxyandrostenedione) is only an AI, could i mix this with a separate dht inhibitor?

Last edited:
MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
No offense but please stop clogging up a sponsored log

start your own thread, get your own responses and everyone gets what they want

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, sir for the quick reply. I am sorry for hijacking your thread, I didn't mean to.

I did go see an endocrinologist last year, but she simply brushed me off and only approved of a total testosterone blood count (about ~456). She did not check anything else. My serum ferritin is within normal range but my serum iron is borderline low.

I wanted her to check a full hormone panel but she declined. They are probably trying to save expenses. Now I no longer have insurance. :'(
take some time off all supplements, give yourself some time to normalize. then reintroduce a good multi. maybe you could ask trauma1 for some advice, whatever you have going on is above my giving you advice other than trying to self medicate doesn't seem to be working for you.:dunno:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope all is well with your father-in-law, Tom. Prayers go out to your family.

I actually tried the Formestane-LV for the first time myself today. I'm adding this in to mitigate the estrogen environment before I start my Dbol/Test cycle this week. I'm psyched. :D

Anyway, I wanted to offer some of my own thoughts on what I experienced. I know I'm affiliated with Pp, but I think you guys know I'm not a bullsh*tter either. I've used transdermal Formestane in the past many times and I always have had the "euphoric" effect not long after dosing. I tried a 2ml dose this morning. Within about an hour, I had almost the same type of "euphoric" effect overall. It lasted a good 2 hours. I don't have much else to report obviously, but I thought that was interesting in comparing it to my own previous experiences.

Nice job on your log, Tom. I know I picked the right man here to test this to the limit, haha. :)

-John

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
glad your father in law is doing better BigT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope all is well with your father-in-law, Tom. Prayers go out to your family.

I actually tried the Formestane-LV for the first time myself today. I'm adding this in to mitigate the estrogen environment before I start my Dbol/Test cycle this week. I'm psyched. :D

Anyway, I wanted to offer some of my own thoughts on what I experienced. I know I'm affiliated with Pp, but I think you guys know I'm not a bullsh*tter either. I've used transdermal Formestane in the past many times and I always have had the "euphoric" effect not long after dosing. I tried a 2ml dose this morning. Within about an hour, I had almost the same type of "euphoric" effect overall. It lasted a good 2 hours. I don't have much else to report obviously, but I thought that was interesting in comparing it to my own previous experiences.

btw-good luck on your cycle!

Nice job on your log, Tom. I know I picked the right man here to test this to the limit, haha. :)

-John
thanks, john. prayers are very important, to me at least and i value them-thank you again.

i think you did the right thing in pre-loading the form and i think the form lv will treat you right on your cycle. since i have upped the dose i have been noticing signs of effectiveness, i wanted to start low exactly because i am doing a log on a new product and wanted to try lowest doses 1st. i think i have found my sweet spot at 2/1/2 dosing- this is fine with me since i usually dose formestane higher than most. the 2/2 dosing would probably suffice for most, imo.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
BIGT!!! I hope all is going well with your fam BIG MAN! I'm glad to hear that your doin alright through it all. . . . My Thoughts go out to ya and KEEP STRONG BIG MAN!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BIGT!!! I hope all is going well with your fam BIG MAN! I'm glad to hear that your doin alright through it all. . . . My Thoughts go out to ya and KEEP STRONG BIG MAN!!!
thanks, david. i appreciate it!

art seems to be doing much better, still having problem with blood sugar yoyo'ing up and down but he is in good spirit and feeling much better. doc is shooting for thursday for him to be released.

big thanks to all my AM friends for the support.:thanks:

ecupirate

Awards
So how many days have yuo been using the LV form?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY-9.
went ahead and took this week off as vacation days. dosing is back on track-2/1/2. haven't been to the gym but i got a decent workout in my basement. had plenty of aggression with the stress going on and it felt good to take it out on the weights and heavy bag. libido seems up, but may just be that timing has been bad for approaching wife for sex right now-so doing without. weight is holding steady even though diet has been screwed up and not getting regular long workouts in. still have a fullness to muscles from morning workout. i feel that the formestane lv is kicking in, but effects are still relatively mild compared to topical form-the higher dose may effect this, only been on 2/1/2 dosing for a few days. i may go to 2/2/2 or 3/3 dosing in next couple of days but want to wait till i am able to dedicate myself to workouts/diet.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about your father inlaw, but seems likes he's doing well now... now keep it goin bigT...what's up wit my man on the last page highjackin yo sheit mang! :irked:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about your father inlaw, but seems likes he's doing well now... now keep it goin bigT...what's up wit my man on the last page highjackin yo sheit mang! :irked:
Word

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn T sorry about the AWAL. Glad to see the father-in-law is headed in the right direction. Hope your wife is doing well too.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
BIG T!!! I diggin this form because i do believe that i will use topical verz instead! muhaha i want to stock up on some of this product so thanks for the heads up and thx for the updates brutha!!! we'll be here!! :deal:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the higher dosing seems to be working well, feeling effects i wouls expect from formestane. weight is still down 2lbs since starting-with a crappy diet! looked leaner in the mirror today, was pleasantly surprised since diet and workout have been suffering-not to mention the exercise i usually get from work. i did manage to sneak to the gym for a 30 minute full body workout today-did medium heavy reps and felt good-recovery was very nice, felt really good afterwards.
i can really tell i am on formestane now, can't wait to see what the full 6ml a day will bring- hopefully saturday!

i want to stick with just the formestane lv untill bottle is gone, then i am thinking to get another bottle of formestane lv and a bottle of dermacrine to continue the log with.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
the higher dosing seems to be working well, feeling effects i wouls expect from formestane. weight is still down 2lbs since starting-with a crappy diet! looked leaner in the mirror today, was pleasantly surprised since diet and workout have been suffering-not to mention the exercise i usually get from work. i did manage to sneak to the gym for a 30 minute full body workout today-did medium heavy reps and felt good-recovery was very nice, felt really good afterwards.
i can really tell i am on formestane now, can't wait to see what the full 6ml a day will bring- hopefully saturday!

i want to stick with just the formestane lv untill bottle is gone, then i am thinking to get another bottle of formestane lv and a bottle of dermacrine to continue the log with.

That's pretty good, too many people try to compare to td form which is a whole different game. They should really be looking at what it takes oral form to "feel". And that's about 1gm+.

Please let me know when u feel the form "rush and euphoria"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's pretty good, too many people try to compare to td form which is a whole different game. They should really be looking at what it takes oral form to "feel". And that's about 1gm+.

Please let me know when u feel the form "rush and euphoria"
right, when i used bulk form orally i was up to about a gm a day. to be honest i don't remember if i felt 'rush and euphoria', even at that dose. it may well be that the rush is only present with td. but the other effects are becoming evident.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved Dermacrine BigT but being that you are on HRT I don't know if it will hit you like it did my worn out hulk.