I cant wait to be able to compare the 2 in the same cycle :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm curious too. I mean I know the TD kicks in quicker and gives a real 'feeling' of being on; is there something else? Not that it matters: I just won't do it, what with my wife, kids, and level of sweat I can muster up all damn day. I sweat like a boy in a confessional.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i don't get the 'rush' from the lv and the td kicks in faster. the td feels more intense when you 1st apply it whereas the lv is more gradual-but both give you the great effects you would expect from formestane.
thanks t present for you :fest30:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious too. I mean I know the TD kicks in quicker and gives a real 'feeling' of being on; is there something else? Not that it matters: I just won't do it, what with my wife, kids, and level of sweat I can muster up all damn day. I sweat like a boy in a confessional.
as a recovering alcoholic i will explain it as best i can-beer and vodka are different-but both will get you drunk. you will get the full leaning/libido boosting/alpha male/aggression in the gym/strength effects of formestane from the lv-you will not get the immediate rush feeling from it and the effects arew more gradual rather than hard hitting like td- but if i remember right- drunk is drunk, lol.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your being a little Dramatic. Formestane is good but it's not Superdrol.
I totally see your point. It was the definitive "ON" feeling, increased strength, increased libido, and leaning effect that I had never experienced before. I was very inexperienced at the time, so when I started seeing results in like 4 or 5 days, I assumed it was a steroid.

Even at this point with a better understanding, form still gives me an ON feeling as good anything else I have tried including designers. But no LOL, it's not as explosive as SD in terms of strength or size. It just "feels" like it could be, which caught me off guard at first :head:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
as a recovering alcoholic i will explain it as best i can-beer and vodka are different-but both will get you drunk. you will get the full leaning/libido boosting/alpha male/aggression in the gym/strength effects of formestane from the lv-you will not get the immediate rush feeling from it and the effects arew more gradual rather than hard hitting like td- but if i remember right- drunk is drunk, lol.
LOL, gotcha! Congrats on being sober, btw.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Very nice BIGT!!! thats what i'm talking about and Gratz on being sober my friend!!! its a beautiful thing is it not!!! I my self have battle some addictions of my own and life is to short to be addict to crap man!! hahah the world is our oyster!!! HOOO RAAAA

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL, gotcha! Congrats on being sober, btw.
thanks, i am very proud of my sobriety. after seeing what alcohol has done to so many friends and acquaintances over the years it makes me feel blessed to have been able to put down that demon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
have just a few more days left of formestane lv-i would like to thank trauma1 [john] and primordial performance for giving me this opportunity. i love formestane, and have since the 1st time i used it. i had all but given up on ever seeing a oral alternative that could come close to matching the effects of topical formestane-i am very happy to say that pp's lv delivery has delivered topical like effects in a very convenient delivery- big thumbs up-i feel that anyone who tries this product will be very pleased with their results.:drive:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job T..I am still waiting to try my first Form run. Soon...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice job T..I am still waiting to try my first Form run. Soon...
formestane lv gets my vote. i think you will enjoy the results.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah, did we ever really doubt Primordial though? :)

Glad to hear we finally have a good oral alternative that may stick around for a while.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
great thread and review bigt...hopefully gettin my hands on some form lv within a few wks to run with dermacrine lv...still tweaking the doses and cycle on paper....

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Nice review! How many days did you get off the effective dose in one bottle though?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice review! How many days did you get off the effective dose in one bottle though?
i started on 3/1/2010, and my last day will be 1/25/2010. nice value , a bottle of topical will normally last 18 to 25 days-depending on dosing.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
have just a few more days left of formestane lv-i would like to thank trauma1 [john] and primordial performance for giving me this opportunity. i love formestane, and have since the 1st time i used it. i had all but given up on ever seeing a oral alternative that could come close to matching the effects of topical formestane-i am very happy to say that pp's lv delivery has delivered topical like effects in a very convenient delivery- big thumbs up-i feel that anyone who tries this product will be very pleased with their results.:drive:
what type of results did you end up with? thanks man and great log

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what type of results did you end up with? thanks man and great log
lost the last 4lbs of stubborn water weight that i was holding in part due to trt. i look a lot leaner-those 4lbs made a ton of difference. i feel great on form, mood aggression, well being all seem to be improved. at the higher doses i get the alpha-male mentality where confidence soars and you feel like leaping tall buildings at a single bound. with tha added aggression on form also comes the motivation to hit the gym more often, for longer, and heavier. strength increase was minor, but i have been on trt for awhile now and strength has been slowly climbing- but i look considerably more toned and there is no doubt i am in better condition at this lighter weight. my run on formestane lv came at the end of a cut where i went from 233 down to my present 210.

overall, i am very pleased with results of formestane lv.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job T..

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Very nice!!! Thats what i'm talkin about baby!!! Nice work big man!!! Nice work!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very nice!!! Thats what i'm talkin about baby!!! Nice work big man!!! Nice work!!!
thanks-good luck with the new gig!:cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
thanks-good luck with the new gig!:cheers:
Thanks big man!!! I can say that you were a big help and again THANK YOU :deal: I know i won't let ya'll down and just keep pluggin away one by one and b4 you know it we'll av made it baby!! :AR15firing:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks big man!!! I can say that you were a big help and again THANK YOU :deal: I know i won't let ya'll down and just keep pluggin away one by one and b4 you know it we'll av made it baby!! :AR15firing:
you keep at it the way you are doing-and one day we will see you on the big stage.:beerchug:

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
So I started my run with Dermacrine LV & Formestane LV yesteraday. Is it worth while only dosing mornings for a few days or should I go ahead and start full dosing?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I started my run with Dermacrine LV & Formestane LV yesteraday. Is it worth while only dosing mornings for a few days or should I go ahead and start full dosing?
twice a day dosing-how much you dose is up to you.