Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I loved Dermacrine BigT but being that you are on HRT I don't know if it will hit you like it did my worn out hulk.
one of the sides of hrt is reduced dhea production, so with my age and being on hrt my dhea must be extremely low. i see dermacrine being even more helpful to someone on trt than not-just my opinion.:dunno:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok...I thought with the added Test you might not see a benefit. I did not know your DHEA dropped with HRT. You talk about the TD Form rush...well I had one helluva Dermacrine rush with my first dose. That mellowed with more use but always had a great feeling after applications.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
T- along with Form and test, the addition of dermacrine is gonna make you feel fantastic I guarantee. DHEA does decrease with exogenous test usage, and doctors 'in the know' will usually advise patients to supplement with dhea, albeit a very small dose, usually only 5-25 mg per day. For some at higher doses it causes heart palpitations and affects the t : e ratio negatively.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
seeing decent effects from the 2/1/2 dosing, not as intense as td but very nice. the formestane lv is definitely working. i will be 1st to admit i am surprised to be getting these results from such a low dose of oral form, the lv delivery is very impressive. curious to see what difference the 3/3 or 2/2/2 dosing starting on saturday will bring.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many times a day would the TD Form be applied?

UKStrength

Log is awesome mate :) Just need some hot girl pictures and it's perfect ;)

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
seeing decent effects from the 2/1/2 dosing, not as intense as td but very nice. the formestane lv is definitely working. i will be 1st to admit i am surprised to be getting these results from such a low dose of oral form, the lv delivery is very impressive. curious to see what difference the 3/3 or 2/2/2 dosing starting on saturday will bring.
Great update, curious about the new doses you will start this weekend myself :)

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established

thanks for the advice on the transdermal formestane. Exactly 8 days on the way and I am leaning out like crazy. very impressive.

Good luck with your log.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
this is what im talkin about!!! BOOM BOOM BOOM!!! MORE :booty: more :booty: haha!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
seeing usual signs of formestane working, it seems to me that fomestane lv is a viable oral option for formestane dosing. in comparison to topical- so far i would say that effects are milder on the lv-but increasing doses may cover that. as for the 'rush' i don't think you will get that from the lv at any dose-jmo. one other thing to note is the lv takes several days for effects to be felt. still on 2/1/2 dosing and feeling good.

my father in law is going to be staying with my wife and i until sunday, he is fine-he is just staying with us until he gets his strength back and able to take care of himself better-besides i think my mother in law needed a break, lol. thanks to all my AM friends for your support.:thanks:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
appreciate the updates big man!! Hang tough and nice notes about oral Formestane verz LV

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
appreciate the updates big man!! Hang tough and nice notes about oral Formestane verz LV
thanks, dave. i reread post-i was actually comparing to topical but didn't get my thought across- corrected now.:thanks:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear he's doing better T.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
gotcha!! so topically is the way to go. . form my understanding?? just have to wait and let it dry. . hmmmm. . .very interesting

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
gotcha!! so topically is the way to go. . form my understanding?? just have to wait and let it dry. . hmmmm. . .very interesting
if you have no issues with topical it is more intense with the rush and kicks in faster. as to the formestane lv-i think at higher doses actual results are going to be comparable, plus it is much more convenient-you can dose on the go. no chance of exposing loved ones and you can dose before gym without worrying about sweating it off. another thing is some have sensitive skin and develop rashes on topical form, the lv would be great for them. one more thing is smell, some have complained that topical formestane has an odor that stays on them-lv would solve this.

btw-with my recent situation i found it very convenient to load up an oral syringe and carry it with me. i was able to stay on dosing timing without missing a beat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How long will one bottle last the way your going to be dosing this?
if you dose at 3/3 or 2/2/2 it will last about 21 days, but factor in the tapering off and i would guess at maximum dosing about 25 days. many guys will not need the max dose imo. i run td form at 4x2 and most don't go this high for any length of time. imho, i can see most guys getting a full months use or better from a bottle of form lv. i feel that 4ml daily should be plenty for most.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if you dose at 3/3 or 2/2/2 it will last about 21 days, but factor in the tapering off and i would guess at maximum dosing about 25 days. many guys will not need the max dose imo. i run td form at 4x2 and most don't go this high for any length of time. imho, i can see most guys getting a full months use or better from a bottle of form lv. i feel that 4ml daily should be plenty for most.
Thanks, I'm debating running both topical and lv form next go around to help with times I cant put the topical on. So far for me I'm only using it 4 pumps once a day and so far so good.

Keep the log rocking :439:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I'm debating running both topical and lv form next go around to help with times I cant put the topical on. So far for me I'm only using it 4 pumps once a day and so far so good.

Keep the log rocking :439:
hahaha, this had crossed my mind, lol.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Excellent on the combo idea. Will probably run that in a month

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Excellent on the combo idea. Will probably run that in a month
probably be best to kick star with td and then add in the lv. it's just nice to see that the lv is turning out to be a viable option.:439:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all the doubts i may have had concerning formestane lv have pretty much been put aside, the lv does work. it took considerably longer to kick in than i am used to with topical delivery, and i don't get the 'rush' with the lv delivery-but the effects are there.

decided to go ahead and start the max dose today instead of waiting till tomorrow so dosing today will be 2/2/2, and tomorrow will be 3/3 to compare.

i am going to go ahead and order another bottle of formestane lv and a bottle of dermacrine-as soon as this bottle of form lv is gone i will add in the dermacrine with the formestane lv.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
there ya go!! well its good to hear that form LV is working!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
there ya go!! well its good to hear that form LV is working!
yup, i can say that the 5ml daily i have been doing gives results consistent with what i expect when on formestane. now i am curious how much adding the extra 1ml daily will boost effects-or if it is a waste to go over 5ml. my opinion is 4ml should do most guys very well.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would this be something to front load and then do maintenance dosing?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would this be something to front load and then do maintenance dosing?
that is what i would normally do! but had to change up from the norm since i was logging a new product.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotcha Big Man

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Everyone beat me to the TD and LV idea...... :worried:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
glad to hear the form lv is a good substitute, albeit the rush, to td form

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna mega dose the sh*t out if it
Ha ha, me too!

I'm at 2ml's twice daily right now, but I'll be bumping this way up just to see what happens. I'm already getting very nice effects with libido with this.

-John

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ha ha, me too!

I'm at 2ml's twice daily right now, but I'll be bumping this way up just to see what happens. I'm already getting very nice effects with libido with this.

-John
how high you gonna go? i think that 3ml 3xday would be very interesting.:scool:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how high you gonna go? i think that 3ml 3xday would be very interesting.:scool:
That is indeed the plan. I'm not even trying to pimp here, but I'm pretty impressed so far myself. I'm really excited about this modality of delivery because transdermal really isn't an option for me right now due to the family/baby.

-John

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is indeed the plan. I'm not even trying to pimp here, but I'm pretty impressed so far myself. I'm really excited about this modality of delivery because transdermal really isn't an option for me right now due to the family/baby.

-John
john, you should be excited-i was going into this very skeptical, and i have become a believer. the lv delivery works-and works well. i welcome your thoughts and opinions on the form lv, please feel free to post more often.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro enjoying the log, i picked up some lv form to compare to the transdermal, using it with gh to protect against prolactin, take care buddy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed bro enjoying the log, i picked up some lv form to compare to the transdermal, using it with gh to protect against prolactin, take care buddy.
thanks for dropping in russian. imo, 1.5 ml = about 1 spray of td. so 3ml 2xday would equal 2 sprays 2xday.

i dosed at 2/2/2 yesterday and noticed a slight bump in effects. today i did 3ml this morning before working out and really noticed an increase in aggression slight increase in strength and decent increase in endurance/stamina. libido has been been very high from onset. also looking more leaner even tough diet still isn't as clean as i would like, really notice the reduction in water weight. very nice effects!:439:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bumped this up yesterday to (2.5ml) 2 x daily. I've been taking it now about 7 days. I'm now starting to notice some muscle fullness and a marked increase in libido today. I'm going to keep titrating this a bit to see what effects are noted; I'm already really impressed. It takes longer to kick-in than the topical, but it definitely feels the same once it has.

Me likey. :D

-John

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I bumped this up yesterday to (2.5ml) 2 x daily. I've been taking it now about 7 days. I'm now starting to notice some muscle fullness and a marked increase in libido today. I'm going to keep titrating this a bit to see what effects are noted; I'm already really impressed. It takes longer to kick-in than the topical, but it definitely feels the same once it has.

Me likey. :D

-John
i am at 6ml daily and effects went up from what i was getting from the 5ml. i would really like to see what 9ml would do-i would do it myself but my finances don't allow me to at this time. so come on-somebody take it to the limit and lets see what 9ml will do.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am at 6ml daily and effects went up from what i was getting from the 5ml. i would really like to see what 9ml would do-i would do it myself but my finances don't allow me to at this time. so come on-somebody take it to the limit and lets see what 9ml will do.
9ml/day it is. :D

I'm going to keep using this when I start my Dbol/Test tomorrow to see if it really does a decent job in mitigating estrogen-related issues. If not, I have letro and adex on hand. :D

I'll keep you updated, T.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
9ml/day it is. :D

I'm going to keep using this when I start my Dbol/Test tomorrow to see if it really does a decent job in mitigating estrogen-related issues. If not, I have letro and adex on hand. :D

I'll keep you updated, T.
thanks, john-really interested to see if upping to 9ml gives increased effects. going to order another formestane lv and a dermacrine to bump up my test cyp. maybe down the road i will run 3 bottles of the formestane at 9ml timed between blood tests to see what effect it will have on hormone profile.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All in the name of science right guys!!:cool2: