Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got this in mail this morning and took 1ml. 1st impression-i am impressed with the bottle top and syringe-very cool.
taste-i was expecting worse, wasn't really that bad. i have used bulk formestane orally before and believe me this is much better.
effect-really haven't noticed much, going to stay at 1ml 3xday for a couple of days before upping dose.
i will post again later in evening after 3rd dose.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this...

Out of curiousity, what is your situation, are you currently on/coming off a cycle, taking any other supplements?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In on this...

Out of curiousity, what is your situation, are you currently on/coming off a cycle, taking any other supplements?
damn, knew i was forgetting something.
i am 51 and currently on 200mg test cyp weekly, the formestane will be used to keep estrogen down as well as dht. also i have retained quite a bit of water weight and formestane has a drying out effect. libido is high but i also expect a boost from the form. hopefully there will be an increase in strength and aggression.
thanks for the reminder-heretostudy.:thanks:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just took 3rd dose, nothing to report so far. i figure it will take a couple of days to build up in system so this is expected. i ate a tsp of peanut butter and took 2 fish oil after dosing. going to dose after work in the morning and then hit the gym.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck, Tom. I'm looking forward to your feedback. :)

-John

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good luck, Tom. I'm looking forward to your feedback. :)

-John
believe me john, i am eager for results. this is part i hate-the waiting for a supp to kick in. i will give it a few more days at lower dose before considering upping it. hopefully i will get some kind of effect before going higher.:439:

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
yessir....subbed...lookin forward on your results and feedback bigT... :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yessir....subbed...lookin forward on your results and feedback bigT... :)
thanks bulldogz, i appreciate your support.:beerchug:

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Did transdermal formestane hit your system quicker?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did transdermal formestane hit your system quicker?
i get an almost immediate response from td, if dose is high enough i get a 'rush' from it. i love td form and will continue to use, i am excited about pp's formestane lv to be able to have a viable option. td's are not always convenient.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took 1ml after work then went to gym. had a decent workout-did around 30 minutes of circuit training and then 30 minutes on treadmill. can't see any difference as of yet, not going to get carried away so am going to stay at 1ml 3xday for another day before upping dose.
btw-taste is growing on me, it's actually not too bad.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
BIG MAN IM IN!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!! LETS SEE SOME BIG THANGS MAN!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BIG MAN IM IN!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!! LETS SEE SOME BIG THANGS MAN!!!
always good to see you, my friend! really hope the formestane lv works out-we will see.:22:

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
took 1ml after work then went to gym. had a decent workout-did around 30 minutes of circuit training and then 30 minutes on treadmill. can't see any difference as of yet, not going to get carried away so am going to stay at 1ml 3xday for another day before upping dose.
btw-taste is growing on me, it's actually not too bad.
its weird how that happens, I've had some stuff that I thought I was going to puke the first time and after a while I don't even notice it at all

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
its weird how that happens, I've had some stuff that I thought I was going to puke the first time and after a while I don't even notice it at all
right, i just took my dose of it and the more i take it the better it gets, lol. now if the effects would start to kick in i would have it made.:439:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
;) good luck bigt im in i hope it starts to kickin for you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
;) good luck bigt im in i hope it starts to kickin for you.
me too bro, me too! today will be last day of dosing at 1ml 3xday. going to bump to 1ml am and afternoon and 2ml in the pm. really haven't noticed anything yet, but maybe at my body weight-216 i need to dose higher to get effects. this is just starting 3rd day so it's still very early in.:439:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
me too bro, me too! today will be last day of dosing at 1ml 3xday. going to bump to 1ml am and afternoon and 2ml in the pm. really haven't noticed anything yet, but maybe at my body weight-216 i need to dose higher to get effects. this is just starting 3rd day so it's still very early in.:439:
PICTURES!!! CHA CHA CHAAA. . .PICTURES. . . CHA CHA CHAAA. . .PICTURES. . . BOOM BOOM BOOOOM!!! haha :trout:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
PICTURES!!! CHA CHA CHAAA. . .PICTURES. . . CHA CHA CHAAA. . .PICTURES. . . BOOM BOOM BOOOOM!!! haha :trout:
i tried to post pics of christy canyon but don't know how,:dunno:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
baaaa oooo. . . okay here we go :D upload table. . the lil paper clip. . than once you uplaod the picture. . .go back to teh paper clip tab and click the file and wala BIG BOOTY HOES JUMP WID IT!!! :eek:p:
big_booty_screen_saver_26077.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
baaaa oooo. . . okay here we go :D upload table. . the lil paper clip. . than once you uplaod the picture. . .go back to teh paper clip tab and click the file and wala BIG BOOTY HOES JUMP WID IT!!! :eek:p: View attachment 32186
damn, looks like my wife will be wearing the blond wig tonight.:sasmokin:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for a BigT thread. Kill it man!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
subbed

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Sub'dddd, can't miss a bigt log! Lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just took my pm dose before heading to work here in a few. still not anything to report but still have hope for good things. going to up dose slightly tomorrow so anxious to see if that makes a difference.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just took my pm dose before heading to work here in a few. still not anything to report but still have hope for good things. going to up dose slightly tomorrow so anxious to see if that makes a difference.
I'd probably bump the dose a bit, Tom. Nice log so far my man. Keep the faith; the results are coming. :)

-John

meathed

meathed

Awards
Sub a dubbed. Hope you get that lovin' feeling soon o' my brother T. I will be following along with much interest. I should get mine tomorrow by 3pm so on Friday morning I will take the initial dose and begin my log. Good news on the taste front. I just finished 4 weeks of tamox citrate and clomid citrate alcohol dilute. BLECH!!! I'm in the mood for a little tastiness. Get big and strong bro. Woooooo!

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Yo bigT...will you be doing any bloodwork during or after to see how lipids are effected as well as how much lower esto is....just wondering...

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
muhahah!!! :firedevil: all right. . .pictures!!! cha cha chaaa!! Pictuers!!! cha cha chaaa!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd probably bump the dose a bit, Tom. Nice log so far my man. Keep the faith; the results are coming. :)

-John
took am and afternoon dose of 1ml, going to do 2ml in pm. i still have high expectations, i am just the impatient type, lol. this is just day 4 so still early on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yo bigT...will you be doing any bloodwork during or after to see how lipids are effected as well as how much lower esto is....just wondering...
i will do my best, still waiting on results from bloods done last week-liver values take forever to get back.:dunno:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
took am and afternoon dose of 1ml, going to do 2ml in pm. i still have high expectations, i am just the impatient type, lol. this is just day 4 so still early on.
it is still early on. . patience young grasshoppa. . .patience :22: :biglaugh:

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
baaaa oooo. . . okay here we go :D upload table. . the lil paper clip. . than once you uplaod the picture. . .go back to teh paper clip tab and click the file and wala BIG BOOTY HOES JUMP WID IT!!! :eek:p: View attachment 32186
Where do you get these pictures from hahaha

I'm subbed to your log as well, I have to td form I'm going to use then try this a month after to see which I like better. When you did td form where did you put it on your body for best effect?

Also what effects are you looking for with pp form?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Where do you get these pictures from hahaha

I'm subbed to your log as well, I have to td form I'm going to use then try this a month after to see which I like better. When you did td form where did you put it on your body for best effect?

Also what effects are you looking for with pp form?
i am a big fan of td form, but it isn't always convenient or practical to use. i am hoping foemestane lv will be a viable oral alternative. looking for same kind of results as td- leaning/strength/aggression/libido boost/well being. pm sent.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dosed at 2ml pm dose. will start 2ml in am/1ml afternoon/2ml pm tomorrow. hoping upping the dose will speed up results.
just a side note-2ml did cause a little aftertaste, but passed soon after drinking 12oz of water. no big deal, just something i thought worth noting.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am subbing to see if I want to pick this up in the future or just run the TD since Idc who gets infected with Form anyway lol.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
i will do my best, still waiting on results from bloods done last week-liver values take forever to get back.:dunno:
Sucks that it's takin forever...not to highjack your sheit...but I'm currently takin PP's milk thistle and my liver values were pretty high before I started PP's milk thistle from a Phera/SD cycle....I tell ya...I like what I'm seeing...have bloods for liver values before, intra and will do post by late next wk or the following wk...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i am a big fan of td form, but it isn't always convenient or practical to use. i am hoping foemestane lv will be a viable oral alternative. looking for same kind of results as td- leaning/strength/aggression/libido boost/well being. pm sent.
Definitely interested for the same reason. People seem to be liking the LV delivery system... Formestane is just one of those weird hormones that just doesn't seem to do well without it being transdermal... I know that Formex didn't hold a candle to topical form.

You'll be a good bar to judge from BigT!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sucks that it's takin forever...not to highjack your sheit...but I'm currently takin PP's milk thistle and my liver values were pretty high before I started PP's milk thistle from a Phera/SD cycle....I tell ya...I like what I'm seeing...have bloods for liver values before, intra and will do post by late next wk or the following wk...
it takes longer to get in your system orally than td. btw-my ast's are 42 only 1 point above normal, but alt's are high-54 with 0-45 being normal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely interested for the same reason. People seem to be liking the LV delivery system... Formestane is just one of those weird hormones that just doesn't seem to do well without it being transdermal... I know that Formex didn't hold a candle to topical form.

You'll be a good bar to judge from BigT!
i feel the same about formex, hoping for much better results with the formestane lv. yes i have been hearing good things about the lv delivery also with the sustain, but it seems to take longer to start working with lv than it does td so i remain hopeful.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bumped the am dose to 2ml this morning, getting ready to do 1ml for afternoon dose and then 2ml for pm dose. still not seeing much in way of results but bumping dose should speed things along.