PP'S FORMESTANE LV-BIGT'S ON THE FORM AGAIN

Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

1. just took pm dose-2ml. going to take my am dose-2ml after work then head to gym. i got a little pissy with my wife tonight, might be aggression is up or i was just being a diick.
    all is well we kissed and made up!
    libido seems to be doing very well.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Keep it up t, hope you find your sweet spot...
    i think i am getting close. workout was good, strength and endurance seemed to be up slightly. was a little short on patience last night at work, aggression must be climbing. my libido has been very high before starting formestane lv- but it sure hasn't hurt it any. mood is good, overall well being good.
    going to continue with 2/1/2 dosing-it seems to be working.

as a side note- the oral dosing is very convenient, i can take it with me and do a dose almost anywhere.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

3. just took pm dose-1ml. not saying it has fully kicked in, but starting to see signs of effects starting. hope it will help shed some water weight, test cyp causes me to hold water. i have dropped 16lbs, only want to drop 4 more-shedding some water will really help to bring out definition.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. took am dose and went to gym, had a good workout-strength was about the same but endurance/aggression seemed up. weighed in at 212, only 2lbs away from goal. looked leaner, possibly some water loss from the form lv. results seem very slight so far, still hoping for better. i think the higher dosing is going to be needed for me, so i will go to the max dose of 6ml today- going to split it into 3 doses of 2/2/2.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Go get em t!
    , i appreciate the support!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

6. Looking forward to see how the max dose effects you bro!

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    took am dose and went to gym, had a good workout-strength was about the same but endurance/aggression seemed up. weighed in at 212, only 2lbs away from goal. looked leaner, possibly some water loss from the form lv. results seem very slight so far, still hoping for better. i think the higher dosing is going to be needed for me, so i will go to the max dose of 6ml today- going to split it into 3 doses of 2/2/2.
    Bang it out bigT

Dumb question, but 6ml...is that 180mg of formestane?

8. What are the effects YOU want? I know some like the physical effects from topical while others only care for the aggresion/strength/libido.

9. Hi guys, I am really new at bb, I just wanted to ask if you know anything about AIs, like IBE formex, was it really discontinued and if there's anything that has the same molecule, can you guys tell me where to get PPS formestane? I've learned about this AI yesterday.

A) I am 24, my situation is I've taken medium-high doses of Guggul / Guggulsterone / guggulipid for my acne in 2006 which made me start losing hair all over my body (diffused, eyebrows, beard, armpits, arm, legs, scalp, everything; my theory is since it blocks cholesterol production via FXR inhibition, it affected hair growth, in the same way that statins also has hair loss as side effect) and now I am starting to lose a lot in my scalp and had developed a pattern. The body hair has started coming back with me using taurine and grape seed extract both orally and transdermally.

B) So I've tried taking DHT inhibitors like Beta Sitosterol, and a bit of genistein (soy), Vitex, EGCG. Now I have this tummy (most probably visceral fat) and bloated face even though I am way skinny everywhere else.

C) I am currently about 10 lbs overweight which I believe is brought by estradiol / estrogen dominance from taking those DHT inhibitors. I tried taking DIM (for about 3 weeks only, bad choice, made me shed even worse) and Nettle Root (not Divanil, just briefly, i got scared of further shedding).

D) Should I get the topical Formex (if there is one) to apply them on my abdomen and face to slim them down, or take it orally?

Thank you to everyone for taking time.

10. Wow, I say stop experimenting and go see a doctor.

11. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Wow, I say stop experimenting and go see a doctor.
    i 2nd that! wow-you are taking one supp to cure one symptom while creating another new one-see a doc right away and see what is going on.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

12. subbed,

this is the biggest most exciting log ive seen you do since march 1st 2010!
    This message was paid for by the Russians

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    What are the effects YOU want? I know some like the physical effects from topical while others only care for the aggresion/strength/libido.
    aggression/strength and libido are results i am looking for, also the test cyp has caused water weight gain from aromatase-looking to shed some of the water weight.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

14. had to take my father in law to hospital last night and spent the night and most of the day there with him. so i missed several doses, but took a dose a few hours ago and will still take pm dose.

doc's say he is out of immediate danger, but taking another night off from work tonight to be on stand by. my wife was pretty shaken up, my work is pretty understanding and i just told them my place is with my wife and family. if necessary i will take vacation days to cover absence.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    had to take my father in law to hospital last night and spent the night and most of the day there with him. so i missed several doses, but took a dose a few hours ago and will still take pm dose.

doc's say he is out of immediate danger, but taking another night off from work tonight to be on stand by. my wife was pretty shaken up, my work is pretty understanding and i just told them my place is with my wife and family. if necessary i will take vacation days to cover absence.
    Hope he's doing OK.

16. same here man!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

17. thanks guys! he went coma like due to super low blood sugar [19], due to new meds to control his borderline diabetes. he said he felt much better today-docs said it would take 36 hours to clear his system. they gave him a reeses cup and real sugar for sweetening when his sugar dipped to 36 this morning-1st time he has had sugar in awhile and he was excited about that, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. Hope everything turns out good for you and the wife T.

..And I always get excited about Reese's cups..

19. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Hope everything turns out good for you and the wife T.

..And I always get excited about Reese's cups..
    hahaha, me too- but krispy kremes are my vice, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. Hope he gets well, my grandpa had the same problem

21. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Hope he gets well, my grandpa had the same problem
    thanks big, and i hope your grandpa is doing well now!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. Glad to hear he is doing better. Family first man!

23. Hi, I did stop taking GUggul, Genistein, and Beta Sitosterol. I no longer take them.

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks big, and i hope your grandpa is doing well now!
    He is with the big man

25. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Glad to hear he is doing better. Family first man!
    absolutely! thats a no-brainer!silver!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 06:29 PM
  2. Homebrew E-Form (Formestane)
    By Big Masa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 02:38 AM
  3. MST Kreaceps-XS - Log By BigT -
    By Big_Tom(tk) in forum Supplement Logs