Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

glad your father in law is doing better BigT.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I hope all is well with your father-in-law, Tom. Prayers go out to your family.

I actually tried the Formestane-LV for the first time myself today. I'm adding this in to mitigate the estrogen environment before I start my Dbol/Test cycle this week. I'm psyched.

Anyway, I wanted to offer some of my own thoughts on what I experienced. I know I'm affiliated with Pp, but I think you guys know I'm not a bullsh*tter either. I've used transdermal Formestane in the past many times and I always have had the "euphoric" effect not long after dosing. I tried a 2ml dose this morning. Within about an hour, I had almost the same type of "euphoric" effect overall. It lasted a good 2 hours. I don't have much else to report obviously, but I thought that was interesting in comparing it to my own previous experiences.

btw-good luck on your cycle!

Nice job on your log, Tom. I know I picked the right man here to test this to the limit, haha.

-John
    thanks, john. prayers are very important, to me at least and i value them-thank you again.

i think you did the right thing in pre-loading the form and i think the form lv will treat you right on your cycle. since i have upped the dose i have been noticing signs of effectiveness, i wanted to start low exactly because i am doing a log on a new product and wanted to try lowest doses 1st. i think i have found my sweet spot at 2/1/2 dosing- this is fine with me since i usually dose formestane higher than most. the 2/2 dosing would probably suffice for most, imo.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'm adding this in to mitigate the estrogen environment before I start my Dbol/Test cycle this week.

-John
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Haha! It's been so long I feel like a virgin again.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.52%

Should be money bro, reallllll money!!!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.8%

BIGT!!! I hope all is going well with your fam BIG MAN! I'm glad to hear that your doin alright through it all. . . . My Thoughts go out to ya and KEEP STRONG BIG MAN!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    BIGT!!! I hope all is going well with your fam BIG MAN! I'm glad to hear that your doin alright through it all. . . . My Thoughts go out to ya and KEEP STRONG BIG MAN!!!
    thanks, david. i appreciate it!

art seems to be doing much better, still having problem with blood sugar yoyo'ing up and down but he is in good spirit and feeling much better. doc is shooting for thursday for him to be released.

big thanks to all my AM friends for the support.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.98%

So how many days have yuo been using the LV form?
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%

DAY-9.
    went ahead and took this week off as vacation days. dosing is back on track-2/1/2. haven't been to the gym but i got a decent workout in my basement. had plenty of aggression with the stress going on and it felt good to take it out on the weights and heavy bag. libido seems up, but may just be that timing has been bad for approaching wife for sex right now-so doing without. weight is holding steady even though diet has been screwed up and not getting regular long workouts in. still have a fullness to muscles from morning workout. i feel that the formestane lv is kicking in, but effects are still relatively mild compared to topical form-the higher dose may effect this, only been on 2/1/2 dosing for a few days. i may go to 2/2/2 or 3/3 dosing in next couple of days but want to wait till i am able to dedicate myself to workouts/diet.
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.44%

sorry to hear about your father inlaw, but seems likes he's doing well now... now keep it goin bigT...what's up wit my man on the last page highjackin yo sheit mang!
  11. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.52%

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    sorry to hear about your father inlaw, but seems likes he's doing well now... now keep it goin bigT...what's up wit my man on the last page highjackin yo sheit mang!
    Word
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Damn T sorry about the AWAL. Glad to see the father-in-law is headed in the right direction. Hope your wife is doing well too.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.8%

BIG T!!! I diggin this form because i do believe that i will use topical verz instead! muhaha i want to stock up on some of this product so thanks for the heads up and thx for the updates brutha!!! we'll be here!!
  14. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.52%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Damn T sorry about the AWAL. Glad to see the father-in-law is headed in the right direction. Hope your wife is doing well too.
    WTF is awal?
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

WTF is awal?
    Being in the service I'm guessing you are being facetious??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%

the higher dosing seems to be working well, feeling effects i wouls expect from formestane. weight is still down 2lbs since starting-with a crappy diet! looked leaner in the mirror today, was pleasantly surprised since diet and workout have been suffering-not to mention the exercise i usually get from work. i did manage to sneak to the gym for a 30 minute full body workout today-did medium heavy reps and felt good-recovery was very nice, felt really good afterwards.
    i can really tell i am on formestane now, can't wait to see what the full 6ml a day will bring- hopefully saturday!

i want to stick with just the formestane lv untill bottle is gone, then i am thinking to get another bottle of formestane lv and a bottle of dermacrine to continue the log with.
  17. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.52%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the higher dosing seems to be working well, feeling effects i wouls expect from formestane. weight is still down 2lbs since starting-with a crappy diet! looked leaner in the mirror today, was pleasantly surprised since diet and workout have been suffering-not to mention the exercise i usually get from work. i did manage to sneak to the gym for a 30 minute full body workout today-did medium heavy reps and felt good-recovery was very nice, felt really good afterwards.
    i can really tell i am on formestane now, can't wait to see what the full 6ml a day will bring- hopefully saturday!

i want to stick with just the formestane lv untill bottle is gone, then i am thinking to get another bottle of formestane lv and a bottle of dermacrine to continue the log with.

That's pretty good, too many people try to compare to td form which is a whole different game. They should really be looking at what it takes oral form to "feel". And that's about 1gm+.

Please let me know when u feel the form "rush and euphoria"
  18. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.52%

Being in the service I'm guessing you are being facetious??
    Just messing with ya AZ!!!!
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%

That's pretty good, too many people try to compare to td form which is a whole different game. They should really be looking at what it takes oral form to "feel". And that's about 1gm+.

Please let me know when u feel the form "rush and euphoria"
    right, when i used bulk form orally i was up to about a gm a day. to be honest i don't remember if i felt 'rush and euphoria', even at that dose. it may well be that the rush is only present with td. but the other effects are becoming evident.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

I loved Dermacrine BigT but being that you are on HRT I don't know if it will hit you like it did my worn out hulk.
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%

I loved Dermacrine BigT but being that you are on HRT I don't know if it will hit you like it did my worn out hulk.
    one of the sides of hrt is reduced dhea production, so with my age and being on hrt my dhea must be extremely low. i see dermacrine being even more helpful to someone on trt than not-just my opinion.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

Ok...I thought with the added Test you might not see a benefit. I did not know your DHEA dropped with HRT. You talk about the TD Form rush...well I had one helluva Dermacrine rush with my first dose. That mellowed with more use but always had a great feeling after applications.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.74%

T- along with Form and test, the addition of dermacrine is gonna make you feel fantastic I guarantee. DHEA does decrease with exogenous test usage, and doctors 'in the know' will usually advise patients to supplement with dhea, albeit a very small dose, usually only 5-25 mg per day. For some at higher doses it causes heart palpitations and affects the t : e ratio negatively.
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%

seeing decent effects from the 2/1/2 dosing, not as intense as td but very nice. the formestane lv is definitely working. i will be 1st to admit i am surprised to be getting these results from such a low dose of oral form, the lv delivery is very impressive. curious to see what difference the 3/3 or 2/2/2 dosing starting on saturday will bring.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

How many times a day would the TD Form be applied?
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

How many times a day would the TD Form be applied?
    Twice
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.74%

Good to hear the delivery system works well
  28. UKStrength

Log is awesome mate Just need some hot girl pictures and it's perfect
  29. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.44%

seeing decent effects from the 2/1/2 dosing, not as intense as td but very nice. the formestane lv is definitely working. i will be 1st to admit i am surprised to be getting these results from such a low dose of oral form, the lv delivery is very impressive. curious to see what difference the 3/3 or 2/2/2 dosing starting on saturday will bring.
    Great update, curious about the new doses you will start this weekend myself
  30. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.41%

thanks for the advice on the transdermal formestane. Exactly 8 days on the way and I am leaning out like crazy. very impressive.

Good luck with your log.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Log is awesome mate Just need some hot girl pictures and it's perfect
    Like Jennifer Nicole Lee?
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by wrasslin116 View Post
    Like Jennifer Nicole Lee?
    Umm I think I am in love
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.8%

this is what im talkin about!!! BOOM BOOM BOOM!!! MORE more haha!!!
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%

seeing usual signs of formestane working, it seems to me that fomestane lv is a viable oral option for formestane dosing. in comparison to topical- so far i would say that effects are milder on the lv-but increasing doses may cover that. as for the 'rush' i don't think you will get that from the lv at any dose-jmo. one other thing to note is the lv takes several days for effects to be felt. still on 2/1/2 dosing and feeling good.

my father in law is going to be staying with my wife and i until sunday, he is fine-he is just staying with us until he gets his strength back and able to take care of himself better-besides i think my mother in law needed a break, lol. thanks to all my AM friends for your support.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.8%

appreciate the updates big man!! Hang tough and nice notes about oral Formestane verz LV
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%

appreciate the updates big man!! Hang tough and nice notes about oral Formestane verz LV
    thanks, dave. i reread post-i was actually comparing to topical but didn't get my thought across- corrected now.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

Glad to hear he's doing better T.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.8%

gotcha!! so topically is the way to go. . form my understanding?? just have to wait and let it dry. . hmmmm. . .very interesting
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%

gotcha!! so topically is the way to go. . form my understanding?? just have to wait and let it dry. . hmmmm. . .very interesting
    if you have no issues with topical it is more intense with the rush and kicks in faster. as to the formestane lv-i think at higher doses actual results are going to be comparable, plus it is much more convenient-you can dose on the go. no chance of exposing loved ones and you can dose before gym without worrying about sweating it off. another thing is some have sensitive skin and develop rashes on topical form, the lv would be great for them. one more thing is smell, some have complained that topical formestane has an odor that stays on them-lv would solve this.

btw-with my recent situation i found it very convenient to load up an oral syringe and carry it with me. i was able to stay on dosing timing without missing a beat.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.47%

How long will one bottle last the way your going to be dosing this?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 05:29 PM
  2. Homebrew E-Form (Formestane)
    By Big Masa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 01:38 AM
  3. MST Kreaceps-XS - Log By BigT -