PP'S FORMESTANE LV-BIGT'S ON THE FORM AGAIN

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

1. just took my pm dose before heading to work here in a few. still not anything to report but still have hope for good things. going to up dose slightly tomorrow so anxious to see if that makes a difference.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just took my pm dose before heading to work here in a few. still not anything to report but still have hope for good things. going to up dose slightly tomorrow so anxious to see if that makes a difference.
    I'd probably bump the dose a bit, Tom. Nice log so far my man. Keep the faith; the results are coming.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

3. Sub a dubbed. Hope you get that lovin' feeling soon o' my brother T. I will be following along with much interest. I should get mine tomorrow by 3pm so on Friday morning I will take the initial dose and begin my log. Good news on the taste front. I just finished 4 weeks of tamox citrate and clomid citrate alcohol dilute. BLECH!!! I'm in the mood for a little tastiness. Get big and strong bro. Woooooo!

4. AHHH here we go!

5. Yo bigT...will you be doing any bloodwork during or after to see how lipids are effected as well as how much lower esto is....just wondering...
    •   

6. muhahah!!! all right. . .pictures!!! cha cha chaaa!! Pictuers!!! cha cha chaaa!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

7. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'd probably bump the dose a bit, Tom. Nice log so far my man. Keep the faith; the results are coming.

-John
    took am and afternoon dose of 1ml, going to do 2ml in pm. i still have high expectations, i am just the impatient type, lol. this is just day 4 so still early on.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    Yo bigT...will you be doing any bloodwork during or after to see how lipids are effected as well as how much lower esto is....just wondering...
    i will do my best, still waiting on results from bloods done last week-liver values take forever to get back.

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    took am and afternoon dose of 1ml, going to do 2ml in pm. i still have high expectations, i am just the impatient type, lol. this is just day 4 so still early on.
    it is still early on. . patience young grasshoppa. . .patience
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

10. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    baaaa oooo. . . okay here we go upload table. . the lil paper clip. . than once you uplaod the picture. . .go back to teh paper clip tab and click the file and wala BIG BOOTY HOES JUMP WID IT!!! Attachment 32186
    Where do you get these pictures from hahaha

I'm subbed to your log as well, I have to td form I'm going to use then try this a month after to see which I like better. When you did td form where did you put it on your body for best effect?

Also what effects are you looking for with pp form?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

11. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Where do you get these pictures from hahaha

I'm subbed to your log as well, I have to td form I'm going to use then try this a month after to see which I like better. When you did td form where did you put it on your body for best effect?

Also what effects are you looking for with pp form?
    i am a big fan of td form, but it isn't always convenient or practical to use. i am hoping foemestane lv will be a viable oral alternative. looking for same kind of results as td- leaning/strength/aggression/libido boost/well being. pm sent.

12. dosed at 2ml pm dose. will start 2ml in am/1ml afternoon/2ml pm tomorrow. hoping upping the dose will speed up results.
    just a side note-2ml did cause a little aftertaste, but passed soon after drinking 12oz of water. no big deal, just something i thought worth noting.

13. I am subbing to see if I want to pick this up in the future or just run the TD since Idc who gets infected with Form anyway lol.

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i will do my best, still waiting on results from bloods done last week-liver values take forever to get back.
    Sucks that it's takin forever...not to highjack your sheit...but I'm currently takin PP's milk thistle and my liver values were pretty high before I started PP's milk thistle from a Phera/SD cycle....I tell ya...I like what I'm seeing...have bloods for liver values before, intra and will do post by late next wk or the following wk...

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am a big fan of td form, but it isn't always convenient or practical to use. i am hoping foemestane lv will be a viable oral alternative. looking for same kind of results as td- leaning/strength/aggression/libido boost/well being. pm sent.
    Definitely interested for the same reason. People seem to be liking the LV delivery system... Formestane is just one of those weird hormones that just doesn't seem to do well without it being transdermal... I know that Formex didn't hold a candle to topical form.

You'll be a good bar to judge from BigT!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

16. Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    Sucks that it's takin forever...not to highjack your sheit...but I'm currently takin PP's milk thistle and my liver values were pretty high before I started PP's milk thistle from a Phera/SD cycle....I tell ya...I like what I'm seeing...have bloods for liver values before, intra and will do post by late next wk or the following wk...
    it takes longer to get in your system orally than td. btw-my ast's are 42 only 1 point above normal, but alt's are high-54 with 0-45 being normal.

17. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Definitely interested for the same reason. People seem to be liking the LV delivery system... Formestane is just one of those weird hormones that just doesn't seem to do well without it being transdermal... I know that Formex didn't hold a candle to topical form.

You'll be a good bar to judge from BigT!
    i feel the same about formex, hoping for much better results with the formestane lv. yes i have been hearing good things about the lv delivery also with the sustain, but it seems to take longer to start working with lv than it does td so i remain hopeful.

18. bumped the am dose to 2ml this morning, getting ready to do 1ml for afternoon dose and then 2ml for pm dose. still not seeing much in way of results but bumping dose should speed things along.

19. Subbed

20. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Subbed

21. just took pm dose-2ml. going to take my am dose-2ml after work then head to gym. i got a little pissy with my wife tonight, might be aggression is up or i was just being a diick.
    all is well we kissed and made up!
    libido seems to be doing very well.

22. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Keep it up t, hope you find your sweet spot...
    i think i am getting close. workout was good, strength and endurance seemed to be up slightly. was a little short on patience last night at work, aggression must be climbing. my libido has been very high before starting formestane lv- but it sure hasn't hurt it any. mood is good, overall well being good.
    going to continue with 2/1/2 dosing-it seems to be working.

as a side note- the oral dosing is very convenient, i can take it with me and do a dose almost anywhere.

23. just took pm dose-1ml. not saying it has fully kicked in, but starting to see signs of effects starting. hope it will help shed some water weight, test cyp causes me to hold water. i have dropped 16lbs, only want to drop 4 more-shedding some water will really help to bring out definition.

24. took am dose and went to gym, had a good workout-strength was about the same but endurance/aggression seemed up. weighed in at 212, only 2lbs away from goal. looked leaner, possibly some water loss from the form lv. results seem very slight so far, still hoping for better. i think the higher dosing is going to be needed for me, so i will go to the max dose of 6ml today- going to split it into 3 doses of 2/2/2.

25. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Go get em t!
    , i appreciate the support!

26. Looking forward to see how the max dose effects you bro!

27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    took am dose and went to gym, had a good workout-strength was about the same but endurance/aggression seemed up. weighed in at 212, only 2lbs away from goal. looked leaner, possibly some water loss from the form lv. results seem very slight so far, still hoping for better. i think the higher dosing is going to be needed for me, so i will go to the max dose of 6ml today- going to split it into 3 doses of 2/2/2.
    Bang it out bigT

Dumb question, but 6ml...is that 180mg of formestane?

28. What are the effects YOU want? I know some like the physical effects from topical while others only care for the aggresion/strength/libido.

29. Hi guys, I am really new at bb, I just wanted to ask if you know anything about AIs, like IBE formex, was it really discontinued and if there's anything that has the same molecule, can you guys tell me where to get PPS formestane? I've learned about this AI yesterday.

A) I am 24, my situation is I've taken medium-high doses of Guggul / Guggulsterone / guggulipid for my acne in 2006 which made me start losing hair all over my body (diffused, eyebrows, beard, armpits, arm, legs, scalp, everything; my theory is since it blocks cholesterol production via FXR inhibition, it affected hair growth, in the same way that statins also has hair loss as side effect) and now I am starting to lose a lot in my scalp and had developed a pattern. The body hair has started coming back with me using taurine and grape seed extract both orally and transdermally.

B) So I've tried taking DHT inhibitors like Beta Sitosterol, and a bit of genistein (soy), Vitex, EGCG. Now I have this tummy (most probably visceral fat) and bloated face even though I am way skinny everywhere else.

C) I am currently about 10 lbs overweight which I believe is brought by estradiol / estrogen dominance from taking those DHT inhibitors. I tried taking DIM (for about 3 weeks only, bad choice, made me shed even worse) and Nettle Root (not Divanil, just briefly, i got scared of further shedding).

D) Should I get the topical Formex (if there is one) to apply them on my abdomen and face to slim them down, or take it orally?

Thank you to everyone for taking time.

30. Wow, I say stop experimenting and go see a doctor.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 06:29 PM
  2. Homebrew E-Form (Formestane)
    By Big Masa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 02:38 AM
  3. MST Kreaceps-XS - Log By BigT -
    By Big_Tom(tk) in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 07:15 PM