PP'S FORMESTANE LV-BIGT'S ON THE FORM AGAIN

Page 2 of 8 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Where do you get these pictures from hahaha

I'm subbed to your log as well, I have to td form I'm going to use then try this a month after to see which I like better. When you did td form where did you put it on your body for best effect?

Also what effects are you looking for with pp form?
    i am a big fan of td form, but it isn't always convenient or practical to use. i am hoping foemestane lv will be a viable oral alternative. looking for same kind of results as td- leaning/strength/aggression/libido boost/well being. pm sent.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. Registered User
    Answers

dosed at 2ml pm dose. will start 2ml in am/1ml afternoon/2ml pm tomorrow. hoping upping the dose will speed up results.
    just a side note-2ml did cause a little aftertaste, but passed soon after drinking 12oz of water. no big deal, just something i thought worth noting.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I am subbing to see if I want to pick this up in the future or just run the TD since Idc who gets infected with Form anyway lol.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i will do my best, still waiting on results from bloods done last week-liver values take forever to get back.
    Sucks that it's takin forever...not to highjack your sheit...but I'm currently takin PP's milk thistle and my liver values were pretty high before I started PP's milk thistle from a Phera/SD cycle....I tell ya...I like what I'm seeing...have bloods for liver values before, intra and will do post by late next wk or the following wk...
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

i am a big fan of td form, but it isn't always convenient or practical to use. i am hoping foemestane lv will be a viable oral alternative. looking for same kind of results as td- leaning/strength/aggression/libido boost/well being. pm sent.
    Definitely interested for the same reason. People seem to be liking the LV delivery system... Formestane is just one of those weird hormones that just doesn't seem to do well without it being transdermal... I know that Formex didn't hold a candle to topical form.

You'll be a good bar to judge from BigT!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    Sucks that it's takin forever...not to highjack your sheit...but I'm currently takin PP's milk thistle and my liver values were pretty high before I started PP's milk thistle from a Phera/SD cycle....I tell ya...I like what I'm seeing...have bloods for liver values before, intra and will do post by late next wk or the following wk...
    it takes longer to get in your system orally than td. btw-my ast's are 42 only 1 point above normal, but alt's are high-54 with 0-45 being normal.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Definitely interested for the same reason. People seem to be liking the LV delivery system... Formestane is just one of those weird hormones that just doesn't seem to do well without it being transdermal... I know that Formex didn't hold a candle to topical form.

You'll be a good bar to judge from BigT!
    i feel the same about formex, hoping for much better results with the formestane lv. yes i have been hearing good things about the lv delivery also with the sustain, but it seems to take longer to start working with lv than it does td so i remain hopeful.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

bumped the am dose to 2ml this morning, getting ready to do 1ml for afternoon dose and then 2ml for pm dose. still not seeing much in way of results but bumping dose should speed things along.
  9. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Subbed
  11. Registered User
    Answers

just took pm dose-2ml. going to take my am dose-2ml after work then head to gym. i got a little pissy with my wife tonight, might be aggression is up or i was just being a diick.
    all is well we kissed and made up!
    libido seems to be doing very well.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Keep it up t, hope you find your sweet spot...
    i think i am getting close. workout was good, strength and endurance seemed to be up slightly. was a little short on patience last night at work, aggression must be climbing. my libido has been very high before starting formestane lv- but it sure hasn't hurt it any. mood is good, overall well being good.
    going to continue with 2/1/2 dosing-it seems to be working.

as a side note- the oral dosing is very convenient, i can take it with me and do a dose almost anywhere.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

just took pm dose-1ml. not saying it has fully kicked in, but starting to see signs of effects starting. hope it will help shed some water weight, test cyp causes me to hold water. i have dropped 16lbs, only want to drop 4 more-shedding some water will really help to bring out definition.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

took am dose and went to gym, had a good workout-strength was about the same but endurance/aggression seemed up. weighed in at 212, only 2lbs away from goal. looked leaner, possibly some water loss from the form lv. results seem very slight so far, still hoping for better. i think the higher dosing is going to be needed for me, so i will go to the max dose of 6ml today- going to split it into 3 doses of 2/2/2.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Go get em t!
    , i appreciate the support!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Looking forward to see how the max dose effects you bro!
  17. Registered User
    Answers

took am dose and went to gym, had a good workout-strength was about the same but endurance/aggression seemed up. weighed in at 212, only 2lbs away from goal. looked leaner, possibly some water loss from the form lv. results seem very slight so far, still hoping for better. i think the higher dosing is going to be needed for me, so i will go to the max dose of 6ml today- going to split it into 3 doses of 2/2/2.
    Bang it out bigT

Dumb question, but 6ml...is that 180mg of formestane?
  18. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

What are the effects YOU want? I know some like the physical effects from topical while others only care for the aggresion/strength/libido.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Hi guys, I am really new at bb, I just wanted to ask if you know anything about AIs, like IBE formex, was it really discontinued and if there's anything that has the same molecule, can you guys tell me where to get PPS formestane? I've learned about this AI yesterday.

A) I am 24, my situation is I've taken medium-high doses of Guggul / Guggulsterone / guggulipid for my acne in 2006 which made me start losing hair all over my body (diffused, eyebrows, beard, armpits, arm, legs, scalp, everything; my theory is since it blocks cholesterol production via FXR inhibition, it affected hair growth, in the same way that statins also has hair loss as side effect) and now I am starting to lose a lot in my scalp and had developed a pattern. The body hair has started coming back with me using taurine and grape seed extract both orally and transdermally.

B) So I've tried taking DHT inhibitors like Beta Sitosterol, and a bit of genistein (soy), Vitex, EGCG. Now I have this tummy (most probably visceral fat) and bloated face even though I am way skinny everywhere else.

C) I am currently about 10 lbs overweight which I believe is brought by estradiol / estrogen dominance from taking those DHT inhibitors. I tried taking DIM (for about 3 weeks only, bad choice, made me shed even worse) and Nettle Root (not Divanil, just briefly, i got scared of further shedding).

D) Should I get the topical Formex (if there is one) to apply them on my abdomen and face to slim them down, or take it orally?

Thank you to everyone for taking time.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Wow, I say stop experimenting and go see a doctor.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Wow, I say stop experimenting and go see a doctor.
    i 2nd that! wow-you are taking one supp to cure one symptom while creating another new one-see a doc right away and see what is going on.
  22. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

subbed,

this is the biggest most exciting log ive seen you do since march 1st 2010!
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  23. Registered User
    Answers

What are the effects YOU want? I know some like the physical effects from topical while others only care for the aggresion/strength/libido.
    aggression/strength and libido are results i am looking for, also the test cyp has caused water weight gain from aromatase-looking to shed some of the water weight.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

had to take my father in law to hospital last night and spent the night and most of the day there with him. so i missed several doses, but took a dose a few hours ago and will still take pm dose.

doc's say he is out of immediate danger, but taking another night off from work tonight to be on stand by. my wife was pretty shaken up, my work is pretty understanding and i just told them my place is with my wife and family. if necessary i will take vacation days to cover absence.
  25. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

had to take my father in law to hospital last night and spent the night and most of the day there with him. so i missed several doses, but took a dose a few hours ago and will still take pm dose.

doc's say he is out of immediate danger, but taking another night off from work tonight to be on stand by. my wife was pretty shaken up, my work is pretty understanding and i just told them my place is with my wife and family. if necessary i will take vacation days to cover absence.
    Hope he's doing OK.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

same here man!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  27. Registered User
    Answers

thanks guys! he went coma like due to super low blood sugar [19], due to new meds to control his borderline diabetes. he said he felt much better today-docs said it would take 36 hours to clear his system. they gave him a reeses cup and real sugar for sweetening when his sugar dipped to 36 this morning-1st time he has had sugar in awhile and he was excited about that, lol.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Hope everything turns out good for you and the wife T.

..And I always get excited about Reese's cups..
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Hope everything turns out good for you and the wife T.

..And I always get excited about Reese's cups..
    hahaha, me too- but krispy kremes are my vice, lol.
  30. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Hope he gets well, my grandpa had the same problem
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Hope he gets well, my grandpa had the same problem
    thanks big, and i hope your grandpa is doing well now!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Glad to hear he is doing better. Family first man!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Hi, I did stop taking GUggul, Genistein, and Beta Sitosterol. I no longer take them.
  34. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

thanks big, and i hope your grandpa is doing well now!
    He is with the big man
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Glad to hear he is doing better. Family first man!
    absolutely! thats a no-brainer!silver!
  36. Registered User
    Answers

He is with the big man
    sorry big, losing a loved one is always tough.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you, sir for the quick reply. I am sorry for hijacking your thread, I didn't mean to.

I did go see an endocrinologist last year, but she simply brushed me off and only approved of a total testosterone blood count (about ~456). She did not check anything else. My serum ferritin is within normal range but my serum iron is borderline low.

I wanted her to check a full hormone panel but she declined. They are probably trying to save expenses. Now I no longer have insurance. :'(

EDIT: what I really would like to know though is an alternative to IBE Formex because I read that it is no longer being sold. IBE formex is both anti-dht (5-ar blocker i guess?) and AI.
    I would want to try a low dose of that. Would you sir know any alternative to this? Formestane (4-hydroxyandrostenedione) is only an AI, could i mix this with a separate dht inhibitor?
    Last edited by paul2009; 03-08-2010 at 08:25 PM. Reason: formex
  38. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

No offense but please stop clogging up a sponsored log

start your own thread, get your own responses and everyone gets what they want
  39. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by paul2009 View Post
    Thank you, sir for the quick reply. I am sorry for hijacking your thread, I didn't mean to.

I did go see an endocrinologist last year, but she simply brushed me off and only approved of a total testosterone blood count (about ~456). She did not check anything else. My serum ferritin is within normal range but my serum iron is borderline low.

I wanted her to check a full hormone panel but she declined. They are probably trying to save expenses. Now I no longer have insurance. :'(
    take some time off all supplements, give yourself some time to normalize. then reintroduce a good multi. maybe you could ask trauma1 for some advice, whatever you have going on is above my giving you advice other than trying to self medicate doesn't seem to be working for you.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I hope all is well with your father-in-law, Tom. Prayers go out to your family.

I actually tried the Formestane-LV for the first time myself today. I'm adding this in to mitigate the estrogen environment before I start my Dbol/Test cycle this week. I'm psyched.

Anyway, I wanted to offer some of my own thoughts on what I experienced. I know I'm affiliated with Pp, but I think you guys know I'm not a bullsh*tter either. I've used transdermal Formestane in the past many times and I always have had the "euphoric" effect not long after dosing. I tried a 2ml dose this morning. Within about an hour, I had almost the same type of "euphoric" effect overall. It lasted a good 2 hours. I don't have much else to report obviously, but I thought that was interesting in comparing it to my own previous experiences.

Nice job on your log, Tom. I know I picked the right man here to test this to the limit, haha.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 04:29 PM
  2. Homebrew E-Form (Formestane)
    By Big Masa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 12:38 AM
  3. MST Kreaceps-XS - Log By BigT -