OUFINNY is cutting up with USP Labs, RPN and LG Sciences

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get this started! It's been a long time in the planning and I started a little later than I would like but nonetheless the day has come to get rid of this fat I cannot take anymore. I am going to be doubling if not tripling my cardio along with HST for the next 6 weeks. Here is where I am right now: 199 pounds as of this morning. No measurements to speak of, going to do this solely by the mirror unless I get my hands on a tape/BF caliper. Onto the fun stuff:

Fat Loss Stack:
USP Labs OEP - Superthermogenic and fat destroyer! 2-3 each day
USP Labs TNA - IC release test booster 6 per day
USP Labs AP - Nutrient repartioner, going to be used fasted and for carb meal(s) 1-2 per day
RPN DCP - 6 per day, may move up to 9 since I have enough.
LG Sciences Ghenerate - 12-14 sprays on a 5 on/2 off protocol. Around PM workout and bedtime
Now Foods 7-Keto 100mg - 2 per day for extra fat release and extra thermo... cause I need more!
LG Sciences BCAA-EAA - 2-3 scoops per day, mostly in between meals.
USP Powders Domin ATP - No need for a stimulant pwo, this will be with me until it runs out, then onto Ether Level 1 that I have lying around.
Now Foods Adam Multi-V - 2 per day
NP Fish Oil - 3-5 per day'
Palo Alto Labs Reset AD - 2 per day

Meal plan:
I am going to use a combination of two USP protocols that have recently been released; those being the OEP suggested diet and TNA test boosting diet. I am going to follow the OEP plan as much as possible but there will be additional fats from MCT/Olive Oil around TNA dosing and my PM workout. This is called the pro-anabolic protocol and is 20 grams of MCT/Olive Oil with 30 grams of whey protein 1 hour prior to workout.

Initial calorie intake goal - 2400
Estimated maintenance calories - 2820

I don't plan on moving below 2400 until I see results slow, then I will step it down to 2200, 2000 etc... There will be at least 1 large carb refeed on the weekend and I will use P-Slin prior to that meal and if I need it I can add an additional one mid-week. This will just depend on if my performance drops drastically during resistance training. Some of my protein I am going to count from BCAA sources, so whole food will surely not be as high as I have used before when cutting. We will see how this goes and if I end up hungry during the day. If so, I can always have some cottage cheese at night for some extra protein.

Workout plan is getting put together today but I am going to do HST and have an A and B workout. There will be 6-8 exercises for each day, alternate each day for 3 days a week of workouts. The rest of the days will have cardio in the AM (3-4 days a week) with an additional cardio session PM. This will follow a standard 15/10/5 progression with each being 2 weeks long allowing for 3 of each workout in that time frame. I will post my plan later today once I have it all devised. :439:

Last edited:
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reserved for final review.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOOHOO im first in!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the love, now its time to get shredded!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok lets get this thing started!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for coming along for the ride guys! It should be pretty ridic, throwing everything I can think of at it less the kitchen sink.
Just make sure your using a diet that will work well with or without supps and let the supps help you along, they're just they to make it more pleasant.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I am just finishing my first taste of BC+EAA in strawberry/kiwi, love it. Much better than xtend if you ask me and I like how I can dial in my dose to exactly what I want with the smaller scoop. OEP is definitely showing itself, no hunger at all, meal 2 may need to be forced down from the looks of it but I love to eat so it won't be too much of a struggle.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just make sure your using a diet that will work well with or without supps and let the supps help you along, they're just they to make it more pleasant.
The diet portion I am going to dial in this week, I have Fitday to help make sure I am accurate and am being much better about measuring food quantities etc...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The diet portion I am going to dial in this week, I have Fitday to help make sure I am accurate and am being much better about measuring food quantities etc...
That's what I use...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid looking plan O...now let's see it in action!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Big Fin! Sorry I wasn't able to reply yesterday. Did you get what you needed?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff Big Fin! Sorry I wasn't able to reply yesterday. Did you get what you needed?
Yes I did and found the article that came with the TNA. I picked up some Coconut Oil at Whole Foods, Virgin press organic, tasty stuff actually. Taking it in the AM with my TNA dose, then before workout with protein, and if I am low on cals I can add in another small amount with evening TNA dose with fish oil.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the T-food ****tail...YEAAAAA
Something like that Carpee, I am kind of combining the two with the T-Food MCT mix for my TNA dosing and for extra healthy fats. Kleen told me the MCT gets used like carbs during workouts hence the dose pre-workout. We shall see how it goes, starting HST again today so it will be a doozy these first two weeks.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man you are going to cut so well on the HST. That is such a great program for both building and cutting.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
yea the MCT's are definitely interesting, and a very handy tool for cutting. You can stay low carb but have the available energy for workouts. I was at 2000 cals and no carbs basically and did not lose that much strength because of the coconut oil...well and PRIME haha

I agree with Kleen HST is a great program. The first time i ran it was during a cut, I still gained a few pounds of new lean mass...killer stuff

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea the MCT's are definitely interesting, and a very handy tool for cutting. You can stay low carb but have the available energy for workouts. I was at 2000 cals and no carbs basically and did not lose that much strength because of the coconut oil...well and PRIME haha

I agree with Kleen HST is a great program. The first time i ran it was during a cut, I still gained a few pounds of new lean mass...killer stuff
Couldn't agree more on HST, I ran it with Prime/AP last fall and put on 4 pounds of LBM and cut at least that much fat, all while on maintenance cals of ~2800. It agrees with my body as well, I tend to have a lot less joint issues when I do it and like the variety in the workouts, not to mention the all day pumps I tend to get after the first few workouts.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fin, we gotta get to a Brazilian Buffet man. When is the cheat day coming, of course an all meat cheat meal wont hurt you at all. Just make it after a weight workout and kill it!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fin, we gotta get to a Brazilian Buffet man. When is the cheat day coming, of course an all meat cheat meal wont hurt you at all. Just make it after a weight workout and kill it!
For sure, sometime the next weekend works for me, will PM you to set something up. My workout buddy may want to join us, he is as much a carnivore as we are!

First day pwo supps:
20 grams MCT mix (Olive/Coconut Oil)
2 grams fish oil
~30 grams TrueProtein custom mix of mine
3 scoops DominATP
1 OEP at 2:30 PM
5 N2BM HCGenerate (sample pack so I am using them to kick start test boosting)
8 sprays LG Ghenerate

I am going to run this less the HCGenerate the whole time during the cut, will use my NOS Ether level 1 for other cardio sessions that are not fasted. Will report back after workout, leaving to head to the gym in 15 minutes and am PUMPED to hit this hard and sweat like a whore in church.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For sure, sometime the next weekend works for me, will PM you to set something up. My workout buddy may want to join us, he is as much a carnivore as we are!
Works for me I have a buddy who may want to come along as well.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday Workout - HST day 1, split A

Alright guys, by the time I got the gym I was possessed like I have never been before; you would have to throw 10 Prime at me a day for two weeks to give me the feeling I had today. Onto the destruction... :sgrin:

Leg Press - 12x270, 15x360, 15x360
Calf raises (leg press machine) - 15x270, 15x270 reps were slow and burn was ferocious.
Incline DB Press - 12x45, 15x55, 15x55
Skull Crushers - 15x65, 15x65
Lat Pull Down - 12x110, 15x140, 15x140
Preacher Curl machine - 12x24, 15x55, 15x55 Vascularity off the charts!!! I had a pipe running up a bicep, clearly test boosters agree with me :bigeyes:
Military Press - 15x40, 15x40 (DB per arm) Getting down to 90 degrees was extremely hard, pump from biceps was retarded
Weight ab machine (think rope ab crunches, same thing) - 20x100 oblique focus, 12x150 straight down, repeat those again for 4 total sets

I was sweating like a pig, pumped like Kleen on 5 scoops of AP, and feeling AWESOME! So far this combo is working well for me, time to get some food.:food:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Way to smash it Bro! Yeah that TNA is no joke.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AM Workout - Fasted Cardio
Pill Slammin':
1 OEP
1 Reset AD
1 AP
2 DCP

Sipped on 1 serving of BC+EAA before/after. Bouncing off the wall right now due to OEP and sweating up a storm, time to get cleaned up and eat!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I haven't done too much experimenting with MCT's so for me now's not the time. I mean that's mix is a lot of extra calories and I would have to completely work my diet so I will stick with 3 grams of fish oil with my TNA doses.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I haven't done too much experimenting with MCT's so for me now's not the time. I mean that's mix is a lot of extra calories and I would have to completely work my diet so I will stick with 3 grams of fish oil with my TNA doses.
I was just under 2300 cals yesterday and I had a 45/35/20 macro ratio (P/F/C); it will become increasingly difficult to cut calls down without sacrificing somewhere and I am low on carbs already. I am hoping that after the 20 days of TNA that I have it won't be a big issue to drop cals down with the removal of at least two servings of MCTs for 40 grams a day total. Right there is nearly 360 cals I can take out easily and have little effect on my hunger to be honest.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just under 2300 cals yesterday and I had a 45/35/20 macro ratio (P/F/C); it will become increasingly difficult to cut calls down without sacrificing somewhere and I am low on carbs already. I am hoping that after the 20 days of TNA that I have it won't be a big issue to drop cals down with the removal of at least two servings of MCTs for 40 grams a day total. Right there is nearly 360 cals I can take out easily and have little effect on my hunger to be honest.
Definitely something I will have to fiddle around with in the off season.

TMH8271984

Awards
Im just gettin started out with this suppliment stuff. I've been workinout 3 days a week and running 2 days for the past 7 months. 7 months ago i was 218 mostly fat. I am now 173, and ive gotten results but its time to step it up. My goal is to drop down to the least amount of bodyfat which is probally around 160, and i want to get ripped and gain muscle mass at the same time if thats possible.If not then first take something to drop my weight and get me RIPPED at the same time. Then after that take something for muscle gain. I need some advise from someone on how to go about doing that and what to take...thanx

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im just gettin started out with this suppliment stuff. I've been workinout 3 days a week and running 2 days for the past 7 months. 7 months ago i was 218 mostly fat. I am now 173, and ive gotten results but its time to step it up. My goal is to drop down to the least amount of bodyfat which is probally around 160, and i want to get ripped and gain muscle mass at the same time if thats possible.If not then first take something to drop my weight and get me RIPPED at the same time. Then after that take something for muscle gain. I need some advise from someone on how to go about doing that and what to take...thanx
It's possible but not simple to do, true products like Prime/AP and OEP do help tremendously but you have to learn how to eat properly to get this effect. First find out your basal metabolic rate, discern your body type and add or subtract calories accordingly. Experiment and eat clean, you want to get to the point where your wieght remains exactly the same. Now if your diet is nice and clean and your maintaining your weight, start adding supplments like Prime and Anabolic Pump. Increase calories slightly and carefully monitior your progress.

Your not ready for supps yet, as you can see you still have a lot of work to do on propper diet. You should be able to figure most of this out in 2 or 3 months. What kind of routine are you running? Are you periodizing? So much to learn.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's possible but not simple to do, true products like Prime/AP and OEP do help tremendously but you have to learn how to eat properly to get this effect. First find out your basal metabolic rate, discern your body type and add or subtract calories accordingly. Experiment and eat clean, you want to get to the point where your wieght remains exactly the same. Now if your diet is nice and clean and your maintaining your weight, start adding supplments like Prime and Anabolic Pump. Increase calories slightly and carefully monitior your progress.

Your not ready for supps yet, as you can see you still have a lot of work to do on propper diet. You should be able to figure most of this out in 2 or 3 months. What kind of routine are you running? Are you periodizing? So much to learn.
DW is right, I threw supps into the arsenal a little earlier than I should of and once I got my diet together, I found that my fat loss accelerated even without them. It took me a long time to learn how to put a proper diet/training routine/supplementation package together before I started this. It has been a 2 month process just to collect all I am taking and I continue to get advice so I am maximizing my results. Keep following this thread, there are some of AMs best resources following along, you might just learn a thing or two, I know I will!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just scratched my forehead only to find there is some serious oil production going on up there; wow TNA does not mess around! Appears to be kicking in fast, can't wait to see how it is in a week, baller!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Just scratched my forehead only to find there is some serious oil production going on up there; wow TNA does not mess around! Appears to be kicking in fast, can't wait to see how it is in a week, baller!
I started TNA yesterday...I'm excited to see how we compare

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PM Workout - Cardio 30 mins running

Afternoon run session went well though I have some slight soreness in my left knee, I think this is just from the extra session, I am not worried about any injury. No hip issues from running or otherwise so this is great news, head to PT tomorrow before my PM workout so we shall see how that goes.

PWO Supps:
1 hour before
20 grams MCT
30 grams TrueProtein blend
20 mins before
2 scoops NOS Ether level 1 - I like this for running with the extra citrulline malate, helps with endurance and lactic acid
2 DCP
1 7-Keto
1 Reset AD

I was a little more winded after this than I was this morning, could just be that I ran for almost 50 minutes today or the reduced cals; either way I am satisfied I burned major calories today.

Time to get some more food in me and then go buy more food... wouldn't think that on a cut you would need this much food!!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little update for everyone today, weighed in this morning and hanging at 198 though I think it is more like 197 being that I had last nights dinner still on board if you get my drift. Just started to get some DOMS today though it seems the BCAAs are really keeping them to a minimum... all will become clear during HST tonight though. It will be a tricky one for me today being that I have to hit up PT for my hip at 3, then eat right after, drive over to the gym and most likely chill for a bit, then workout. I will make it happen, I have enough shaker bottles to bring my shake and DominATP mix with me so I can hit those on the go. I always love a challenge!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Late but in. Awesome start so far man!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little update for everyone today, weighed in this morning and hanging at 198 though I think it is more like 197 being that I had last nights dinner still on board if you get my drift. Just started to get some DOMS today though it seems the BCAAs are really keeping them to a minimum... all will become clear during HST tonight though. It will be a tricky one for me today being that I have to hit up PT for my hip at 3, then eat right after, drive over to the gym and most likely chill for a bit, then workout. I will make it happen, I have enough shaker bottles to bring my shake and DominATP mix with me so I can hit those on the go. I always love a challenge!
I must have missed it but what is up with your hip?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you ran the HST sample or "simplify and win"? I've found that with any variations that don't hit all bodyparts 3 times per week, I have lackluster results in terms of body composition. In my experience, I will even sacrifice number of sets if it lets me hit bodyparts more frequently. I've ran HST 8 times, just to give you perspective with where I'm coming from.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must have missed it but what is up with your hip?
I have bursitis on the outside of the hip bone; it is really not a big deal I just need to get it calmed down and make some adjustments to form when I squat so as to not put additional pressure on it in the future. Kleen gave me the name of the Doc he went to see for his elbow and if I don't get some results from this I will go to him, seems to be a lot better than the guy I saw who said I can't squat again (f***** moron that guy is, don't get me started!).

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you ran the HST sample or "simplify and win"? I've found that with any variations that don't hit all bodyparts 3 times per week, I have lackluster results in terms of body composition. In my experience, I will even sacrifice number of sets if it lets me hit bodyparts more frequently. I've ran HST 8 times, just to give you perspective with where I'm coming from.
I am hitting all body parts and today, my "B" workout, hits two leg exercises to make up for the lack of squats I can't do because of hip issues. I have one workout called "A", it is listed above, and today is the "B" workout. This adds some variety and I get to hit various muscles in a different way with the same principle. I did this last fall with amazing recomp effects and strength increases. Thanks for the input, if you see anything you don't like post it up.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HST is the bomb! Yeah a lot of people want to up the volume, Bryan Hay**** (the creator) says that really all that is needed is 1 work set when doing it. I have never tried that option. Have you done it this way and if so were your results more different than when running it with the usual 2 sets? I imagine the growth is the same but recomp effect is probably not as high with only 1 set since you are burning half the calories.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oufiny,
I see what you're saying. So you work every muscle group each workout, but just choose different movements. Actually, I like it :head:

Kleen,
For me personally, it varies. I like 1 working set with 15's, 2 with 10's, and 3 with 5's. IF i do any isolation movements for arms or core, it's always 1 set at the end of the workout.

Something to keep in mind is that with 1 working set, I tend to move WAAAY faster between sets. It allows me to still accomplish the same number (or more) total working sets. So i bet I personally burn just as many calories... I actually find the 1 set method very fun and enjoyable in the gym.

Edit: it's hilarious that Hay**** got edited out in your post :laugh:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PM Workout - HST Workout B

Today went great, my normal training partner was able to join me, a rare occurrence indeed as of late. He has notoriously been stronger for his size then I am, apparently the torch has been passed! Anyways, sitting here now burning up, apparently the DCP/TNA I took after my workout has me heating up.

PWO Supps:
Domin ATP - 3 scoops
Forgot to take Ghenerate!!! ARGGHHH! Oh well, took it when I got home so I get my dose in.

Workout:
Leg Extensions - 12x135, 15x165, 15x165
Leg Curls - 12x70, 15x110, 15x110 These were rough after physical therapy today, did a lot of stretching and it had my hammies worn out!
DB Bench Press - 12x45, 15x60, 15x60
Tricep rope pushdown - 12x50, 15x60, 15x60 Tris were on fire by this point.
T-Bar Rows wide grip - 12x55, 15x70, 15x70 I am really strong on this but 15 reps was tough on set two.
SS Front delt raises/Side delt raises - 15x17.5(F) > 15x15 (S) Shoulders were SMOKED after these!
Weighted abs to finish - 6 sets on two machines

Awesome workout today, OEP and TNA are starting to give me the energy to finish workouts and we kept a very brisk pace, no rest more than 90 secs, mostly in the 60 second range.

As for my physical therapy, she was smarter than my doctor... should I be surprised, NO! Going to do a 3 week stretching program 5-6 days a week to get some of the inflammation down and stretch out tight muscles. After this I will get some strengthening exercises BUT she did say to start trying some hack squat in a few weeks after I stretch if pain is not too bad after the exercise; I was about ready to jump for joy hearing this. There is a lot of work on my part to make sure that I can do this, at least 10 mins of stretching after warm up to make sure the joints are loose. All in all, great day and continue to feel better and better on this stack. Something is kicking in on the thermo and I am liking it a WHOLE lot.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oufiny,
I see what you're saying. So you work every muscle group each workout, but just choose different movements. Actually, I like it :head:
I was not excited about just 6-7 exercises for 6 weeks, I wanted some variety and this seems to stimulate each part of all my major muscle groups. Is it perfect, maybe not, will I grow to be a monster this way, we shall see, but it is variety and always a challenge. That is a winner in my book boys. :439:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HST is the bomb! Yeah a lot of people want to up the volume, Bryan Hay**** (the creator) says that really all that is needed is 1 work set when doing it. I have never tried that option. Have you done it this way and if so were your results more different than when running it with the usual 2 sets? I imagine the growth is the same but recomp effect is probably not as high with only 1 set since you are burning half the calories.
2 sets were just right for me, I tried 3 sets with 5 and crapped out, didn't get the weight increases I was looking for. When I move to 2 sets .. much different story. I was kind of surprised that this routine could trash me like that...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AM Workout - Fasted Cardio

So it's my all cardio day today, just like the Tuesday. The only change I made to day was an additional 1/4 mile I added to the run. Duration was just shy of 20 minutes; afternoon's run is always 30+ minutes.

PWO Supps:
1 OEP
1 AP
1 Reset AD
2 DCP
1 scoop Jack3d
6 scoops BC+EAA (21 grams total)

I did some of my new prescribed stretches before then hit the road. Sweating like a banshee and kept a good pace this morning even though it was in the 40s yet again. The addition of 1 scoop of Jack3d will now be a staple until I get the balls to add in a second OEP.

Two pics from last night to show starting point. I am relaxed and look a bit flat, rest assured this was not the case after my workout but I didn't have a photographer until later that night.