OUFINNY is cutting up with USP Labs, RPN and LG Sciences

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the kind words GHGH. The semi annoying thing is the scale has stalled but I think the TNA was adding some muscle and keeping me at 194 for the last week. Fat appears to be continuing to go and the DCP/OEP combo has me hot like a furnace pretty much all day, even more so in the evenings. Last night I was on fire until around 11 PM.

Took my first dose of Pink this morning and will dose 2 with three meals a day. This means breakfast (meal 1), lunch (meal 2) and dinner (meal 4). If it is anything like Prime a pwo dose will most likely not benefit me BUT I may play with it after a week and see if moving it to my pwo shake/mct combo will help. Time will tell and not knowing what the ingredients are and what to expect should diminish the placebo effect.

Funny you mentioned the casper look, I got some sun this weekend now that it is FINALLY starting to warm up in Houston, hopefully the next round of pictures will be better. Just got a new digital camera and it should be here next week but I will get some pictures this weekend hopefully even if they are not the best. I am going to give the diet a check today on fitday and see where the calories are at. I developed a schematic at the beginning but may need to make a further drop to continue the fat loss now that the "easy" stuff is gone. Down to the nitty gritty, hard to remove fat around the mid section now. :AR15firing:

dude so far your cutting log is intense. Workouts are on point and the diet seems even better.

Great freaking work so far my man, great freaking work. I will def be joining you in the land of pool cardio once my next cut comes around. I live in miami and outdoors cardio with the chance of tanning my caspar looking butt is a must!

I'm also stealing your OEP/DCP stack(which i saw several other run) and upping the anti with yes....TNA and Prime. Maybe add in a little sesamin and i may mimick your schematic for cardio, i expect great things.

Keep us updated on the Pink Magic. And remember, as awesome as it is, try to be wary of the evil placebo effect!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate the kind words GHGH. The semi annoying thing is the scale has stalled but I think the TNA was adding some muscle and keeping me at 194 for the last week. Fat appears to be continuing to go and the DCP/OEP combo has me hot like a furnace pretty much all day, even more so in the evenings. Last night I was on fire until around 11 PM.

Took my first dose of Pink this morning and will dose 2 with three meals a day. This means breakfast (meal 1), lunch (meal 2) and dinner (meal 4). If it is anything like Prime a pwo dose will most likely not benefit me BUT I may play with it after a week and see if moving it to my pwo shake/mct combo will help. Time will tell and not knowing what the ingredients are and what to expect should diminish the placebo effect.

Funny you mentioned the casper look, I got some sun this weekend now that it is FINALLY starting to warm up in Houston, hopefully the next round of pictures will be better. Just got a new digital camera and it should be here next week but I will get some pictures this weekend hopefully even if they are not the best. I am going to give the diet a check today on fitday and see where the calories are at. I developed a schematic at the beginning but may need to make a further drop to continue the fat loss now that the "easy" stuff is gone. Down to the nitty gritty, hard to remove fat around the mid section now. :AR15firing:
How long you running Pink for, how many pills do you have?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long you running Pink for, how many pills do you have?
I counted last night, 25 days worth at 6 per day. I thought it was great they came in a Prime 150 count bottle, filled to the lid no less! Interesting as it may seem, I do feel slightly different (best way to describe it) after my first dose, not sure what it is but a little more focus for sure. I will update everyone today how the first workout goes with 2 doses on board, most likely no change today but who knows with USP! :smite:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cool can't wait to hear what you think of the pink.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool can't wait to hear what you think of the pink.
Going to have to be more specific about what pink you are referring too... I have different feelings about the two. :censored:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think they are both androgenic

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think they are both androgenic
Damn skippy AZ! Can't say you will EVER find me complaining about getting either, especially when the magic one shows up courtesy of USP! :fest30:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to see what USP has cooked up this time.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to see what USP has cooked up this time.
The only cooking up I know of was AX slim xtreme and that there illegal stim they had there... USP on the other hand gives the herbs a massage with a happy ending to get the best they have to offer. Now that is a combination of innovation and the oldest profession, LOL! :silly:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The only cooking up I know of was AX slim xtreme and that there illegal stim they had there... USP on the other hand gives the herbs a massage with a happy ending to get the best they have to offer. Now that is a combination of innovation and the oldest profession, LOL! :silly:
You know so many roads I could go down with that analogy man... I am just gonna let it ride. LOL

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know so many roads I could go down with that analogy man... I am just gonna let it ride. LOL
It took all my restraint to leave it at that. BTW, first workout with Pink in the books... um yeah, ridiculous comes to mind as a description. Will fill in the details later.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wednesday PM Workout - HST Workout B/ Thursday AM Cardio

First day of Pink Magic in the books everyone, all went well and I definitely felt something going on. And I have to admit, I thought I would have killer DOMS this morning, especially in my legs, but when I ran nothing serious at all.

PWO Supps:
3 DCP
8 Sprays Ghenerate
6 Hemodraulix

Workout:
Leg Extension - 10x150, 10x200, 10x200 (Was using a new machine due to my normal one being broken, sucked something fierce but I did have a nasty burn so it did the job)
Leg Curl - 10x110, 10x130, 10x130
DB Bench Press - 10x60, 10x80, 10x80
Tricep Rope Ext. - 10x60, 10x80, 10x80
T-Bar Row - 10x70, 10x100, 10x100
Standing ez-bar curl - 10x55, 10x75, 10x75
Front raises/Side raises SS - 10x25(F)>10x17.5(S), repeat
After the f/s raises my shoulders were on fire! I have to say vascularity was EXTREMELY pronounced and better than I have ever seen. Also, I had to dig DEEP to hit the weights I chose and I truly feel the pink magic had something to do with this.

Thursday AM Cardio - Running ~11 minutes
PWO Supps (FTP)
1 AP
1 OEP
1 Scoop Jack3d
1 Reset AD
3 DCP
20 grams EA+BCAA (Pre/Post)
Flying this morning even though it was much colder than it was on Tuesday.

Weight - 192.5 (Down 2 pounds from last week)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Bro!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to see the pink is treating you well. cant wait to get mine as well

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did you like the Hemodraulix 'Fin? Have you used it before?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did you like the Hemodraulix 'Fin? Have you used it before?
I liked it but did not really "feel" much to be honest less a more pronounced pump during upper body exercises. Granted, I had to take it within ~15 minutes of my protein shake pwo so I don't know if that had an effect or not. Next time I am going to see if I can get the seperation a little longer between food and dosing. I have at least 4 more workouts to go with it, Celc hooked it up big time!!!

Celc - Thanks man, you gave me more than enough to get a fair assessment of the Hemo!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Hemo is not a FEEL product, you will not feel any different on it, your pumps and vascularity will increase. To really get a feel of it don't take the Jack3d, just the Hemo and like 2 Motivate or 60 mg geranium. Your pumps and vascularity will still be there and on point. It is the energy kick you expect from a PWO is not what you get from that. It is purely blood volume and pump. I think it would be best used for those who do not like Stims, or in conjunction with a stim. I had sick energy and pumps from it when I used it with Jack3d though.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Hemo is not a FEEL product, you will not feel any different on it, your pumps and vascularity will increase. To really get a feel of it don't take the Jack3d, just the Hemo and like 2 Motivate or 60 mg geranium. Your pumps and vascularity will still be there and on point. It is the energy kick you expect from a PWO is not what you get from that. It is purely blood volume and pump. I think it would be best used for those who do not like Stims, or in conjunction with a stim. I had sick energy and pumps from it when I used it with Jack3d though.
I did not take it with Jack3d, actually on my HST days my only stims are the OEP and I take that 15.-2 hours pwo so I can sleep. The one thing I did notice was an almost cooling effect in my abdomen after dosing... not sure what that was about but was kind of cool. Anyways, I will see how it goes on Friday, I normally take my OEP 30 mins pwo that day so I am really on point for that workout. I knew going into it I wasn't going to be knocked off my feet like I was when I took Jack3d or Anadraulic State but that is ok for my PM workouts. Actually I am hoping the Sesamin in it will help with some leaning out even if I am only able to get 5 doses in (Celc hooked it up!).

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I did not take it with Jack3d, actually on my HST days my only stims are the OEP and I take that 15.-2 hours pwo so I can sleep. The one thing I did notice was an almost cooling effect in my abdomen after dosing... not sure what that was about but was kind of cool. Anyways, I will see how it goes on Friday, I normally take my OEP 30 mins pwo that day so I am really on point for that workout. I knew going into it I wasn't going to be knocked off my feet like I was when I took Jack3d or Anadraulic State but that is ok for my PM workouts. Actually I am hoping the Sesamin in it will help with some leaning out even if I am only able to get 5 doses in (Celc hooked it up!).
I had a similar feeling with the cooling in the lower ab.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tower of shredded mass producing power

I have a problem and the only way to solve it is to run some stupid combos and logs. By the way, bottom right corner behind the P-Slin is Pink Magic... in a Prime bottle with no label. I had to make sure I didn't get confused, as you can see I have a few laying around for Natadrol PCT.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys, my work got crazy this Friday and due to evening obligations my workout is pushed to this afternoon. Still made sure to get solid meals in yesterday and all of my pink doses. Should be a blood fest in the gym today; I am amped to kill it today.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where did everyone go?

Today was a cluster as was yesterday BUT I made the workout and did surprisingly well for all the stress.

PWO Supps:
2 Pink Magic
3 DCP
1 serving N2BM pwo drink (it tasted like A**!)
6 Hemodraulix

Eliptical warm up - 4 minutes
Leg Press - 360x10, 500x10, 500x10
Calf Raises - 410x10, 410x10
DB Incline Bench - 55x10, 75x10, 75x10
Skull Crushers - 55x10, 80x10, 80x10
Lat Pulldown - 160x10, 200x10, 200x10 (up 20 pounds from last workout)
Preacher Curls - 55x10, 80x10, 80x10 (up 5 pounds, going to switch to incline DB curls though, forearms are getting irritated with too much bar movements)
DB military press - 45x10, 60x10, 60x9.75 (I was SO mad I couldn't get the last one but I was shot).

Great workout, had to work for every rep more than normal but I kept a blistering pace and was dripping sweat. Going to get some food in me and relax for the evening.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well we are rapidly approaching the first week on Pink and things are looking good. Up a few pounds this weekend due to two carb refeeds but I am not sweating it because I will sweat it out tonight at the gym.

Initial thoughts on Pink:

Body composition changes - Continuing to lean out in midsection though OEP may be responsible. Any acceleration at this point may be attributed to Pink.

Vascularity/muscle hardness - Definitely there though on non-workout days I haven't felt overly swole. This weekend was very stressful to say the least, hopefully this week will chill out some and that will get cortisol back under control. In the gym vascularity is much more pronounced and I am seeing it in my shoulders/biceps/delts more than I ever have before.

Pumps - Nothing too crazy here, on low carbs so they are not very pronounced unless I take something to help. Currently using some samples of Hemodraulix, they are helping in that department.

Focus/mood - Definitely something going on here but, and I blame OEP for this, I can't pinpoint what it is. I always have a noticeable increase in focus and mood with OEP, but the PM is adding something else too it. I am definitely getting more energy from it, especially after my evening dose.

Libido - No question it stayed as high as it was after TNA so something is going on here.

Skin tone - Getting some more acne on back/face (this is kinda annoying if you catch my drift at 28!). TNA was giving me some on chest/back but the PM is getting it on my face. This could be stress as much as anything, will keep monitoring this. Just an FYI, face is washed twice a day to control oil and this still is happening.

Strength - I cannot believe I was as strong as I was on Saturday, I had less than a 1000 calories before my workout at 6 PM and still got all my weights. Something is definitely stirring here. I see PRs in the near future when I get to 5s on HST. Also, I would not be surprised if I get some PRs at higher reps on the 10s. If I can get my lat pulls and db bench up just slightly this is going to happen and today will be as good as any to try.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning motivation for all you in AM Land.

Kleen and GHGH will especially like this I am sure.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn good stuff bro and don't sweat it I haven't made it around to enough of my threads, it isn't just yours. Damn good info so far.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday PM Workout - HST Workout B

It's official, 110% positive that Pink Magic is kicking in like top fuel dragster. HOLY CRAP I KILLED IT TODAY! Going to post up workout later, have some stuff to get done now but after feeling tired/frustrated/stressed with work the Pink worked its Magic. All I can say is, PRs here I come.

On to the fun stuff...
PWO supps:
4 scoops DominATP
7 Hemodraulix

Leg Extensions - 10x160, 12x200, 10x210 (Extra reps and more weight, I knew it was on like donkey kong at this point... oh how little I was scratching the surface)
Leg Curls - 10x115, 10x 130, 10x135 (Had to go up in weight, this got easy)
DB Bench Press - 10x65, 12x85, 10x85 (Retarded how easy the first set went up, I could have easily done 15 reps)
Tri Rope extensions - 10x60, 10x80, 10x80 (different machine, this was A LOT heavier 80 I will tell you but got all my reps)
Close grip BB row (between legs with squat bar, close grip handle) - 10x80, 10x110, 10x110
Incline DB bicep curls - 25x12, 35x10, 35x10
Side/Front lateral SS - 10x25(F)>10x20(S), repeat (BRUTAL but the pain was intoxicating).
Weighted crunches - 15x35, 15x35, 15x40, 15x40

This was the best workout I have had in a LONG time, I am pretty darn sure this year. Even when I was going full bore on TNA it was not like this. The thought of TNA/PM/Prime is so ridiculous I am salivating thinking about how EPIC a strength stack this would be. I will call this the Continuous Personal Record stack.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tuesday AM - Running cardio

Phenomenal session this morning; added an extra 3/4 of a mile and still had gas in the tank.

PWO Supps:
1 OEP
1 Jack3d TP
1 Reset AD
3 DCP
30 Grams EA+BCAA

Total was about 20 minutes and over 2 miles. Going to swim tonight and do HIIT. Pink has me fully recovered already even after a crushfest last night... freaking amazing!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's official, 110% positive that Pink Magic is kicking in like top fuel dragster. HOLY CRAP I KILLED IT TODAY! Going to post up workout later, have some stuff to get done now but after feeling tired/frustrated/stressed with work the Pink worked its Magic. All I can say is, PRs here I come.

On to the fun stuff...
PWO supps:
4 scoops DominATP
7 Hemodraulix

Leg Extensions - 10x160, 12x200, 10x210 (Extra reps and more weight, I knew it was on like donkey kong at this point... oh how little I was scratching the surface)
Leg Curls - 10x115, 10x 130, 10x135 (Had to go up in weight, this got easy)
DB Bench Press - 10x65, 12x85, 10x85 (Retarded how easy the first set went up, I could have easily done 15 reps)
Tri Rope extensions - 10x60, 10x80, 10x80 (different machine, this was A LOT heavier 80 I will tell you but got all my reps)
Close grip BB row (between legs with squat bar, close grip handle) - 10x80, 10x110, 10x110
Incline DB bicep curls - 25x12, 35x10, 35x10
Side/Front lateral SS - 10x25(F)>10x20(S), repeat (BRUTAL but the pain was intoxicating).
Weighted crunches - 15x35, 15x35, 15x40, 15x40

This was the best workout I have had in a LONG time, I am pretty darn sure this year. Even when I was going full bore on TNA it was not like this. The thought of TNA/PM/Prime is so ridiculous I am salivating thinking about how EPIC a strength stack this would be. I will call this the Continuous Personal Record stack.
That actually scares me a bit, seriously TNA makes be so agressive. I will likely stop the TNA when I introduce pink magic.

Everybody is talking about muscle volume and vascularity on pink magic and that is what has me excited about it. The strength gains sound nice as well, but at this stage the physical appearance changes are what I am after more than anything. Things are going well, my arms are huge but I could tighten up some.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That actually scares me a bit, seriously TNA makes be so agressive. I will likely stop the TNA when I introduce pink magic.

Everybody is talking about muscle volume and vascularity on pink magic and that is what has me excited about it. The strength gains sound nice as well, but at this stage the physical appearance changes are what I am after more than anything. Things are going well, my arms are huge but I could tighten up some.
DW - I don't get any negative or overly agressive "feelings/tendencies" from the Pink Magic so far. I will say that I got seriously annoyed in a meeting yesterday BUT I sensed it before it surfaced so no harm done. The aggressiveness lies under the surface and is there when you need it if that makes any sense. I thought 100% yesterday my workout would suck and I would be flat, after the first warm up set I was in the zone and new it was going to be an epic crushfest.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW - I don't get any negative or overly agressive "feelings/tendencies" from the Pink Magic so far. I will say that I got seriously annoyed in a meeting yesterday BUT I sensed it before it surfaced so no harm done. The aggressiveness lies under the surface and is there when you need it if that makes any sense. I thought 100% yesterday my workout would suck and I would be flat, after the first warm up set I was in the zone and new it was going to be an epic crushfest.
That's more like the Prime agression...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great numbers Ouf, keep it up brother... and someone needs to convince Jacob to get more TNA out to the masses, and by masses I mean us!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great numbers Ouf, keep it up brother... and someone needs to convince Jacob to get more TNA out to the masses, and by masses I mean us!!
That my friend you are 100% right about. Something about that blend leads to some serious test boosting. Actually, in its absence I am designing my own test booster/recomp pill on custom capsule. Here are the ingredients:

7-KETO-DHEA 100MG
FENUGREEK PE 50% 670MG
AVENA SATIVA 10:1 500MG
3,4-DIVANILLYLTETRAHYDROFURAN 400MG

I added the 7-keto to free up fat and if dosed 2 times a day, this should be pretty darn retarded. For $67.94 and 50 days worth... this seems like a downright sick deal. Don't get me wrong, I love TNA and can't wait to run TestoPro BUT this has more of the actives and estrogen control. Curious to see what you all think of this. I could drop the 7-Keto BUT it is cheap and I had good results with it earlier in my cut so I want to add it back in if I can.
Option 2:

FENUGREEK PE 50% 670MG
6 BROMO ANDROST 1,4 DIENE 3,17 DIONE 75MG

This is my view of the ultimate test boosting/AI combo. I am using 6-bromo because it is effective and there is no formestane...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just under 2300 cals yesterday and I had a 45/35/20 macro ratio (P/F/C); it will become increasingly difficult to cut calls down without sacrificing somewhere and I am low on carbs already. I am hoping that after the 20 days of TNA that I have it won't be a big issue to drop cals down with the removal of at least two servings of MCTs for 40 grams a day total. Right there is nearly 360 cals I can take out easily and have little effect on my hunger to be honest.
Yah it often comes down to where your going to cut cals, I try to plan this well in advance. I also will use more cardio in place of cutting cals to avoid going to low and not leaving myself enough wiggle room.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah it often comes down to where your going to cut cals, I try to plan this well in advance. I also will use more cardio in place of cutting cals to avoid going to low and not leaving myself enough wiggle room.
I am planning on this week being the last one of the MCTs and see what that does for me in terms of continued fat loss. I imagine that since Pink Magic is kicking in full steam ahead I don't need the extra fats, I can just take 2-3 fish oil with each dose and be fine. This will drop cals inline with where I need to be and still give me room to manipulate the macros throughout the week to keep me sane (and not starved of carbs).

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That my friend you are 100% right about. Something about that blend leads to some serious test boosting. Actually, in its absence I am designing my own test booster/recomp pill on custom capsule. Here are the ingredients:

7-KETO-DHEA 100MG
FENUGREEK PE 50% 670MG

I added the 7-keto to free up fat and if dosed 2 times a day, this should be pretty darn retarded. For $67.94 and 50 days worth... this seems like a downright sick deal. Don't get me wrong, I love TNA and can't wait to run TestoPro BUT this has more of the actives and estrogen control. Curious to see what you all think of this. I could drop the 7-Keto BUT it is cheap and I had good results with it earlier in my cut so I want to add it back in if I can.
Option 2:

FENUGREEK PE 50% 670MG
6 BROMO ANDROST 1,4 DIENE 3,17 DIONE 75MG

This is my view of the ultimate test boosting/AI combo. I am using 6-bromo because it is effective and there is no formestane...
Do they have any IC3 or Resveratrol for natural estrogen control? That would be pimp.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3,4-DIVANILLYLTETRAHYDROFURAN 400 MG N/A
AVENA SATIVA 10:1 500 MG N/A
FENUGREEK PE 50% 650 MG N/A
INDOLE - 3 - CARBINOLE 150 MG N/A
YOHIMBINE HCL 2 MG N/A
TOTAL:65.81

There is the mix I just came up with for that... Resveratrol is darn expensive in the quantity needed. I think this is a great price for 50 days worth and you get 2 per day. That is a lot of the Testofen/Divanyll/Avena.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
3,4-DIVANILLYLTETRAHYDROFURAN 400 MG N/A
AVENA SATIVA 10:1 500 MG N/A
FENUGREEK PE 50% 650 MG N/A
INDOLE - 3 - CARBINOLE 150 MG N/A
YOHIMBINE HCL 2 MG N/A
TOTAL:65.81

There is the mix I just came up with for that... Resveratrol is darn expensive in the quantity needed. I think this is a great price for 50 days worth and you get 2 per day. That is a lot of the Testofen/Divanyll/Avena.
Is this supposed to be 1 serving worth, and not one pill right, looks like a lot of milligrams to put in a single pill. If not in a single pill then do you get two servings per day at that cost?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this supposed to be 1 serving worth, and not one pill right, looks like a lot of milligrams to put in a single pill. If not in a single pill then do you get two servings per day at that cost?
That is 3 pills per serving/300 per batch so 50 days worth at 2 doses a day. Now that CC has some of these test boosting ingredients, you can make one heck of a natty booster. If you buy more than one batch, it is VERY cheap.

That mix above with the AM coupon code for AM users: $52.65! That is for 50 freaking days, that's it, I am going to get on this here shortly.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Motivational Pics for the day I have to share

And just because this is hilarious:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very Nice!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One word: Motorboat!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tuesday PM Cardio - HIIT Swimming

So I want to add that up to this point I had a whopping 1450 calories today... keep that in mind after reading. My only other "nutrition" is 50 grams BCAAs throughout day. Also, I will add that I am now taking OEP 2/2 instead of 2/1. I was getting pretty fatigued after 1 PM so I upped the dose and feel much better today.

PWO supps:
3 DCP

Workout Schematic:
600 warm up
25 sprint / 50 medium - 12 intervals and this time I did stroke work so the times vary more than if I did freestyle. This mean I did back/breast/free four times for 12 intervals. 900 total yards.
200 warm down

Felt great today, a little sore in the back and shoulders but after last night and being on low cals I am not surprised. Going to get some grub in me then off the grocery again... amazing how much you can eat on low cals!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One word: Motorboat!!
Word! I have a funny one to put up tomorrow. There are tons I have from emails that float around work but most are not AM friendly if you get my drift. Trying to play by the rules in my first serious log... :irked:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I want to add that up to this point I had a whopping 1450 calories today... keep that in mind after reading. My only other "nutrition" is 50 grams BCAAs throughout day. Also, I will add that I am now taking OEP 2/2 instead of 2/1. I was getting pretty fatigued after 1 PM so I upped the dose and feel much better today.
Yah I am thinking that is a little too low...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I am thinking that is a little too low...
I finished out the day with a supposed 2500 calories; I kind of went meat nuts last night... was flat out hungry from the Pink Magic. I paid for it though, the OEP had my stomach all kinds of pissed at me for a good 2 hours after that. Never again will I try and force that much into me regardless of how hungry I am, will just wait for a pre-bed feeding instead. Trust me, I don't see me getting under 2000 cals total for a while, if ever. Not in the same mode as you and have no "deadline" to meet my goals. I will switch to a recomp here in 3-4 weeks after Pink Magic to give the metabolism a change, add in more carbs, then back at the fat shredding after I do my Natadrol run. I will save the cutting for another bottle of OEP and Prime :AR15firing:.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I finished out the day with a supposed 2500 calories; I kind of went meat nuts last night... was flat out hungry from the Pink Magic. I paid for it though, the OEP had my stomach all kinds of pissed at me for a good 2 hours after that. Never again will I try and force that much into me regardless of how hungry I am, will just wait for a pre-bed feeding instead. Trust me, I don't see me getting under 2000 cals total for a while, if ever. Not in the same mode as you and have no "deadline" to meet my goals. I will switch to a recomp here in 3-4 weeks after Pink Magic to give the metabolism a change, add in more carbs, then back at the fat shredding after I do my Natadrol run. I will save the cutting for another bottle of OEP and Prime :AR15firing:.
Yah I don't ever go below 2000, even on a cycle...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Motivational post number 2 - Something for you Asian lovers out there :)

A little Grace Park for you Battlestar fans, me included!

Too funny, have to post.

More Kate for you brunette fans, damn she is hot!

And the finale...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very nice! Great work on that swim too!