OUFINNY is cutting up with USP Labs, RPN and LG Sciences

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review, Fin. Glad to see your enjoyed your run. I know I did. The PM/NataD stack is something worth looking into -- would you run them simultaneously or one right after the other?
I was thinking of how they would work together actually. Many run multiple PH/DS together, these are supposed to be non-hormonal androgens and I think you would be able to do the same with them. Add in something like HGHPro and Glycobol/Slin/AP; it will be flat out unstoppable for a 6-8 week blast. I see this as the next evolution of the Asteroid Stack if you want to get an idea of my thought process.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great review, I have to ask though weren't you also running TNA with PM when you started it? I for some reason remember that being the case if so it could have been a part of why PM got such a quick kick in time. Your thoughts on that?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review, I have to ask though weren't you also running TNA with PM when you started it? I for some reason remember that being the case if so it could have been a part of why PM got such a quick kick in time. Your thoughts on that?
Yes that is correct I was running TNA but I think I had maybe 10 days of it, and one was a day off per the bottle directions. It definitely had to help but once I stopped the TNA benefits seemed to diminish quickly and it took 7 days of PM to really kick in. Plus, initially I noticed better recovery and aggression then it was followed by the ridiculous strength gains and endurance. It got to the point the last 10 days I was on it that if I did not put PRs in my HST routine, it would not be enough for me. The thought of either Pink Magic and Prime or Pink Magic and Natadrol is damn near orgasmic from a strength/recomp standpoint. I don't know what everyone else thinks about that but it is high on my list of things I want to do in the future!